All Comments on 'A New Journey'

by johnemerson30

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
HOT!

I love the way things are moving slowly towards her desires.. and his as well.

I never thought being spanked would be a turn-on till my wifes lover forced me over his lap(he was much stronger and bigger than me) and spanked me till I whimpered like a little girl. After that I have craved my spankings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Loved it. Looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved this!

A woman's place - IN CONTROL! Thank you. One very small point: LIE across my lap; he LAY across her lap.

5 *s all the same!

jbilovejbiloveabout 13 years ago
Looking Forward

This is a great start for him on "New Journey." I hope you carry this story on to include almost all possibilities for his submissive nature and for her dominant personality. As a submissive bisexual male who is totally obedient to my Mistress, i think that you can see where I hope this leads. Keep it up! i will certainly keep it up until the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not bdsm

Sorry but you got no clue about bdsm, it's a consentual surrendering of control.

She's just a selfish bitch.

If she thinks this an ok way to behave then he should smack her hard enough to knock her to the floor, pick her up, lay her over the edge of a table and just shove himself into her ass hard in one push.

She clearly has no feeling or caring for him, so why should hecareforthe bitches comfort?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

Well written. And very hot! My wife sensed this is what we needed. It took her some to work up her courage. She patiently molded me into submission. And my hard on and willingness to comply made her take the next step and the next....Keep writing and sharing with us your evolution as a couple in a wife led marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comment on story "A New Journey"

I really love this story. My wife spanks me, usually with a leather belt that I brought for this very purpose. I love to be brought right to the point of almost cumming then settling down before being brought back there time and time again. It is such exquiste torture. If I am lucky I will eventually be allowed to cum. a lot of the time I am really miffed when my wife does not even stay to see me bring myself off.

I read Chapter 4 of this story before these chapters. That continuation is even better. Keep up this great writing - You know what you are writing about.

douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

SFH !!!!!

I want to show it to my wife, what a super journey. When will the next chapter arrive????

The spanking....I will dream about this tonight. My wife is at a girlfriends house and told me not to mess around with myself. What the hell am I going to do???

twistandturntwistandturnover 12 years ago
OHHH boy!

When and where is this going to lead i wonder lots of room to maneuver this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
His side?

Knock off the abuse or we're heading for divorce court. Because that's what she was doing, abusing him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Meanspirited manipulation. Physiological response is not desire or consent. If she had talked to him, he probably would go for most of this. This lookks like the typical path to dismantling him as a person, not being a loving spouse/domme in control. That's not arousing, it's sad.

And I do like positve femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

That's how it started here... a stray "smack" or two from my Wife.

Certainly we both noticed how I immediately got harder...!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
A Dumb Wimp!

WTF?! - As soon as she didn't let him cum that 1st night,he should have let her have it! And that ruined orgasm?She's a piece of shit! He should have slapped her upside the head! ~ The old cock cage is on the horizon! - This denied orgasm stuff is bullshit! There are men who actually like that shit?! God help them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And yet you read every fucking cuck story on here dear annony!

We all know you are and always will be a cuck and a fag who sucks and drinks your wife's lover's cum! gave it a 5 to offset your dumbass 1 vote

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
I loved the story and her confidence

The author seems happy to throw away powerful ideas generated in his narrative. When he came home, and there was no food for him,but work to do. That was very exciting, and could be the start of weight control by scale weighing and food and privilege denial,maybe it is. The spanking idea was very exciting in that she initiated it and found his excitement, but I feel that a woman should quickly move to using a cane or a heavy strap if she is displeased,and over the knee is not an effective way to punish adult men. I wished that he had complained about the ruined orgasm,but that this sparked a discussion about what he did about it... did he masturbate later? Of course he would say,yes, and she would gently enquiry how many times a day or week that he did so? All very lovingly. But then would “discover” something on the internet,so that he would be focused on her,by getting him to agree that sex without her is wrong,but how can she be confident that he is not doing it,still? I am reading,one by one,and find that I am stimulated by offshoots of the story. A very imaginative writer,who does not write it all down.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 5 years ago
Mmmmm

I don't understand all the furor over a spanking being abuse. I am spanked and my ladyfriend truly enjoys it, almost as much as I do. When I get it, I get it good and right over her lap too. She uses both hand and paddle as well as a small leather tawse and boy can she whip some ass when she's really in the mood. I love it. She also uses corner time and makes me feel like the naughty boy that I know I really am. Very good story ...

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Great story. She knows what she is doing and where this is going. She has set the trap for her husband and is slowly bringing him down the path. First, she forces him to focus on her and her oral satisfaction while simultaneously preparing him psychologically for the submissive role. Loved how she tricked him into accepting a ruined orgasm for a spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh here we go again

It's an old journey well trodden on LW. Without reading further I can guess the next steps will be... Less and less proper orgasms for him, always eat his cum, she gets unlimited oral. He becomes her domestic slave basically. Increasing spanking, probably Chastity and then cuckolded and creampie eating. Oh and if you're really adventerous maybe feminise him as well, at least get him into womens panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So seductive

I love it

Mistress Irene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous