A New Way of Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Azman was watching these actions, his face covered with a smile as he saw his wife being literally eaten alive as well as being fed the hot cum from Ting's cunt. His enthusiasm for seeing his wife taken like this was unbounded. He knew that it would be difficult for Azizah to ever return to the concept of only having one man, her husband, fucking her, and never again refusing to eat another woman's pussy while the cum in her own was being devoured. Azman had been a little uneasy watching her being taken at first, but he was really happy that Azizah was now becoming a full fledged member of the group. If she can take in the black cock of Art and the big shaft of Park, she can just take in anything he reasoned.

That evening, while it was just a routine occasion for Candy, Miriam or Ting, It was perfect introduction for Azizah to all the men around her. After being done by Azman, Ting, and me, her sweet pussy was pretty sore butt now it's even more so and I knew she would need a couple of days to recover. I wondered if the others would allow it. The men and even the ladies just didn't seem to tire of doing things to Azizah. But now, as I watched those lovely ladies finishing her, Azizah seem to love and accept it. I knew as I watched her sucking cum out of the ladies, one after the other, that Azman now had a wife without limits.

Azizah had joined us as a faithful wife of 2 young kids. She had arrived here to give moral support to her husband, and now was learning she could give much more than moral support. All our friends wanted more from her. I knew then that there would be many more parties like this, and that Azizah would often find herself on the bottom of a pile of bodies trying to use her delightful pussy as she in turn took their sex in that marvelous, hot mouth.

In the next part, Azizah is drawn closer to Art and Park. She also learns to her and her husband's surprise that incest is not new in Azman's family. They learn many things about their family they hadn't known before and share pleasures with them. As their time nears to return to Malaysia, Azizah and Azman pull out all the stops as they prepare to take their findings back home with them.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12