All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 03'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the next

marriage going down the drain ? please indicate in the next Author's note if another whole family is throwing away what has been valuable until about the age of 40 and now is less valuable than a handshake, a spit on the floor or shit dumped. I don't wanna waste my time with the glorified story of sport fucking , swinging or groupsex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT THE HELL?

Not sure what the Next was referring to. This was a great story that had nothing to do with cheating or sport fucking.The Next needs to get a life. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like it

And it looks like their marriage is going to get interesting, and probably stronger. Certainly more fun.

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Just a note

It's a little hard to believe that a mature woman with children could remain naive about her sexual potential, but it's a story. As far as the trickle running down her thigh, that has been the biggest turn on since we got married, often leading to sloppy seconds when we were younger.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

You tell a great story and very well.. Told that well I feel as if I live in the same town and know of them, who they are , were they live and what they do.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

....... for work ( occupation )

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Love it

I had read the first story a couple of months ago and it didn't grab me at the time. Just the other day I reread it and then read part 2. Suddenly I was addicted. I started reading and became fascinated with the story. Very well written and entertaining. Especially love the relationship that grows between Gwen and Natalie. I think these stories personify what 95% of married men wish would happen to their wives. I've read the first ten and will continue to read the rest. Great work. Please keep it up.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years ago
Great pacing

The deliberate pace of your story is what sets it apart. I admire your patience as an author. It makes the story much more believable, and therefore more satisfyingly erotic. Good job!

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Just starting

I've been hesitant to commit to really long multi-part stories, but after 3 chapers, yours has me hooked. You are a terrific writer who is so patiently building up the sexual blossoming. It may take me a long time to read all 28 installments, but I will.

sober71sober71almost 5 years ago
Hooked

I am hooked and loving the slow awakening, looking forward to the remaining chapters. 5*s

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 5 years ago
Hot !!!

I love stories about mature women who find their inner slut - especially women who are somewhat prudish or sexually reserved. This story is well written and nicely detailed. Although I usually prefer rougher material: spanking, punishment, reluctance, etc. I am really liking this series. The buildup of the sexual tension is great. Natalie's teasing and flirting add another hot layer to Gwen's arousal.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I'm enjoying this hurrying on to the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, a wonderful chapter. The Slut and the Lady continue their battle! It is a beautiful thing to see a conservative woman finally discover her sexuality. It took my wife 10 years of marriage to discover herself sexually. And when she did, it greatly enriched our lives. Great writing!

BlackPhobosBlackPhobosover 1 year ago

Excelente capítulo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...