All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 04'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome story...sexy, erotic and funny as hell. Look forward to seeing more from you!!!

koala011860091koala011860091over 10 years ago
Loving this gem

This is building up to some real intensity. I love the tension between Gwen and Natalie - and the budding explorations with Tim show how everyone is winning from Gwen's opening up. Keep up the good work

Silenus636Silenus636over 10 years ago
Problem

How can Natalie be a sister-in-law to both Gwen AND Tim?

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 10 years ago
sister in law?

She could be married to either Gwen's or Tim's brother.

Didn't notice the issue at the time, and since it didn't spoil my enjoyment of a top-notch story I'm not motivated to go back to find whether there's a real plot glitch or not.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerabout 10 years ago
Love the progression

I really enjoy following Gwen's journey of self-discovery. Her future holds much promise. The Lady and the Slut are fun, too. Great visuals.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Love the innocence

As for the sister-in-law aspect, you probably missed where it was mentioned that Natalie is married to Gwen's brother, Adam.

TLC56TLC56over 9 years ago
Nice

The ending was beautiful, I felt the love...

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Still following

Just the right pace, to the point without being rushed.

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Great

I had read the first story a couple of months ago and it didn't grab me at the time. Just the other day I reread it and then read part 2. Suddenly I was addicted. I started reading and became fascinated with the story. Very well written and entertaining. Especially love the relationship that grows between Gwen and Natalie. I think these stories personify what 95% of married men wish would happen to their wives. I've read the first ten and will continue to read the rest. Great work. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmmm wonderful anticipation

The anticipation provided by your stories leaves us yearning for more. Love the intense build-up!

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Hot !!!!

I love stories about mature women who evolve from prude to slut. This story is well written and nicely detailed. It is hard to believe how naive Gwen is about sex, but her innocence adds to her increasing depravity.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I have only found this series in the last few days and I have been pleasantly surprised by it and the way it is shaping up is quite interesting, shall carry on reading this and maybe other stories you have written by the look of it this has been a Labour of love on your part over a long period. So far so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...

story TAGS