All Comments on 'A New Wife For Three Days'

by peelfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

why are you married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good but abrupt

The story is true to life but the end was abrupt.

Overall a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Away

My wife was away overseas for 2 weeks.Next door neighbour, Dianne rang and asked me over for tea.I took a bottle of red,great meal,into our second bottle, when Dianne a little drunk asked what i did for sex when my wife was away.I told her i jerked myself off, she said sure show me,o.k. so i dropped my pants and underwear, sat down and slowly jerked my cock,getting harder as Dianne watched.She stood up, turned around, bent over and said does this make it easier as i stared at her pantied cunt.I went over and put my fingers under her pants,she was wet, so i pulled them down,pushed her over the lounge and eased my cock into her.All i heard was yes, yes, do me Rob, fuck me as i pounded into her wet hole.Her fingers found her cunt as i fucked into her,then i felt her stiffen as she came my cock sending sperm into her.We moved away,she held me and we slept for awhile then i went home.That was the only time it happened,I am 34 Dianne is 67.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In a hurry?

The story had a great potential to develop into a very erotic story. You began well but somewhere along the way you got bored with it and wanted to finish it in a hurry and be done with it. No offence intended, this is just a friendly opinion. If possible have a look at the stories written by 'touchmate' on this site. There are a few typos and some issues with grammar in his stories but they are a great read nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First Time

It's so beautiful when a married woman and a married man get together for sex! If this is a true story, congratulations guys! 1B

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nothing quite like a silly cheating whore story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous