All Comments on 'A New Wife For Three Days'

by peelfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nothing quite like a silly cheating whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First Time

It's so beautiful when a married woman and a married man get together for sex! If this is a true story, congratulations guys! 1B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In a hurry?

The story had a great potential to develop into a very erotic story. You began well but somewhere along the way you got bored with it and wanted to finish it in a hurry and be done with it. No offence intended, this is just a friendly opinion. If possible have a look at the stories written by 'touchmate' on this site. There are a few typos and some issues with grammar in his stories but they are a great read nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Away

My wife was away overseas for 2 weeks.Next door neighbour, Dianne rang and asked me over for tea.I took a bottle of red,great meal,into our second bottle, when Dianne a little drunk asked what i did for sex when my wife was away.I told her i jerked myself off, she said sure show me,o.k. so i dropped my pants and underwear, sat down and slowly jerked my cock,getting harder as Dianne watched.She stood up, turned around, bent over and said does this make it easier as i stared at her pantied cunt.I went over and put my fingers under her pants,she was wet, so i pulled them down,pushed her over the lounge and eased my cock into her.All i heard was yes, yes, do me Rob, fuck me as i pounded into her wet hole.Her fingers found her cunt as i fucked into her,then i felt her stiffen as she came my cock sending sperm into her.We moved away,she held me and we slept for awhile then i went home.That was the only time it happened,I am 34 Dianne is 67.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good but abrupt

The story is true to life but the end was abrupt.

Overall a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

why are you married?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous