All Comments on 'A Nice Apology Ch. 04'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love these two

Even if the main is super horny he still cares for her. They are so cute together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Niggers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spelling

Its shock not chock and their are other places you use a C instead of an S. But I like the story so far but the part about sleeping on couch in other chapter was crazy. He is young he can go more than once, he has his hot boss as a sex slave. Come in

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused...is this story suppose to be about the intern or Eva?

Because it seems that if it was about the intern then he would be controlling the story.....also why does the driver get a piece of Eva...the driver is gay and likes the business owner. Story is very craptacular...........the worse I have read thus far. Kudos to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

First of all, a question to Anonymous12/10/16, what are you talking about? The story is about the intern. He is controlling the story, every demand he has made of her, she has done. They both agreed to no filming or weird stuff and that he wouldn't hurt her. It was his idea not to hurt her right from the beginning. Maybe I missed something, but where did it say that the driver was enjoying her company too. She offered herself to him but he told her he was already getting lots of pussy. Somewhere I missed the part you talk about the driver being gay. If he was gay, he wouldn't have said he was already getting lots of pussy. I think you need to go back and read this great story once again. What in the world is 'craptacular'? I have a good vocabulary, but I've never heard of that. If you think the story is so bad, then why are you still reading it?

Now a note to the talented author. Like my title says, I think this is a wonderful story and I do want to thank you for not taking it into some weird areas. That would spoil everything. Please keep it simple and straight forward. Once again, you have another '5' from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous