A Night in Valhalla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see you all enjoyed her violation very much. I know Grace here certainly did. I haven't seen a woman come that hard in a very long time." Jasmine commented as she watched many in the audience begin to straighten their clothes and make themselves presentable once more.

She thought briefly then before adding one more comment.

"If any of you like what you saw here tonight, then please feel free to engage the services of Grace English as your attorney. As you can see she's always willing to go that little bit further for the right client."

"Okay that's enough now miss Parks. We all saw what an exceptional job you did here and we are all very impressed, but maybe we should give Grace some time to recover now." Tara Morgane stood up and said firmly.

I was impressed with the way Tara had recovered and picked herself up after her unscheduled orgasm, but her face was still clearly red and flushed and her dress was creased and in dis-array.

"I think perhaps you're right Miss Morgane." Jasmine agreed and then added "I was particularly pleased to see you enjoy Grace's performance so much.

Tara Morgane just seemed to burn with embarrassment then.

"Me and the boys will see you later Miss English. You and I both know that this is just the beginning." Jasmine said to the exhausted woman still lying exposed across that bed.

Everyone began to file out of that room then. After a short while all that remained in the room was Tara, myself and the exhausted Grace.

Tara rushed immediately to Grace then and helped her get gingerly up onto the bed before she curled herself into a foetal position on the mattress.

"Just tell me you're okay Grace. Let us know you're alright." Tara said sounding very worried.

"I'm much more than okay Tara." Grace said as she continued to shake.

"Listen Grace you have to know that we had no idea it was going to go that way. We didn't know how smart Jasmine Parks was. There was no way we could know she would be so..........." Tara faltered then, not sure what the next word should be.

"So incredible?" Grace offered.

"Well that wasn't the word I was searching for, but I take it from your response that you're not upset then?"

"I could have backed out.....I knew what she was doing...but god Tara it just felt so good."

"It was one of the most incredible things I've seen here or anywhere for that matter." Tara Morgane confessed.

"I know you didn't think I could see you. But I saw the way you came just after me Tara. I could see that you understood."

Grace actually spoke to me then.

"I think you've just made yourself a very close friend Mr Shaw. I've never seen Tara do that with anyone here."

"I think you're both incredible." I said truthfully.

"Does it hurt now Grace?" Tara asked.

"Feels numb, but also a little like I just got fucked with a fence post."

"Three of them." Tara said actually smiling for the first time then.

Grace began to gingerly get up then and I offered an arm to steady her as she rose and stood on very shaky feet.

"I'm going make sure you get to the private room safely. Your change of clothes has already been laid out on the bed there and we'll run a nice hot shower for you." Tara reassured.

"I don't regret a single thing and I meant everything I said." Grace said.

"You were incredible" Tara replied.

"I know nobody here is ever going to look at me the same way again. I know what they must think of me now."

"That's not true." Tara countered.

"Yes it is Tara but I don't care. I'm gonna walk back into that reception room in half an hour or so and stare them all in the face. Hell I'm even going to take care of that other man later on like Jasmine told me to."

"You don't have to explain anything at all Grace. You know that I understand."

The two women smiled at each other then.

A female associate came in then with a cotton robe and Grace put it on before being escorted to a private room to freshen up.

Tara and I were alone for the first time then.

"I think Grace might be one of the most exceptional women I have ever met." I said to Tara with real admiration in my voice.

"Yes, she is exceptional." She agreed before getting a little more formal once more. "So Alan, I take it you'll be joining Valhalla immediately."

After what Tara and I had just been through the switch back to formality worried me.

"Naturally Tara, I'll sign whatever you want me to right now...... but I'm interested in something much more important than this place."

"Oh?....and what would that be Mr Shaw." Tara smiled then as our thoughts seemed to converge on the same point.

I kissed her then. Not an aggressive kiss and not a wild frantic kiss either. Just a simple beautiful moment.

It was a moment that led to an understanding that this was the beginning of something more. Something wonderful.

We stayed in that room for a while.

We simply talked, we enjoyed each others company.

After a while Tara took me by the hand and led me out of the room, then down a corridor until we reached the solid wooden door of a private room.

Instead of opening the door Tara simply knocked on it and a few moments later a rejuvenated Grace English appeared. She walked a little gingerly but still quite freely.

She had on a fresh new blue skirt-suit and her hair and make-up were now immaculate once more.

"Are you ready to face the world Grace?" Tara said smiling.

"I'm ready." She replied simply.

We all walked together back to the main doors of the reception room and Grace stopped then before going in.

"I'm not ashamed of what I am. You have no idea how free I feel now."

Tara said something then that totally defused the situation. She was smiling as she said it and Grace reacted to it in the most strong and positive way.

"Tell us what the great Grace English has become.?" Tara said mimicking the very words Jasmine Parks had used earlier.

"A dirty, filthy little whore." Grace replied with more than a hint of pride in her voice.

We all entered the Valhalla reception room together then, and we were met with nothing but stunned silence from the huge gathering of people inside.

Grace looked back at them all with steely defiance.

The next moment was about as memorable as it could possibly get.

The whole room erupted into rapturous applause and everyone around her looked on with a kind of stunned respect.

Yes it was true that they saw her differently now, but it was not in the way Grace had feared.

They were in awe of her.

Grace just looked about the room speechless.

Tara chose her moment and then did something very special. She simply walked up beside Grace English and whispered.

"This is for you Grace. They are all cheering for you."

It was the beginning of a new and wonderful life for Grace English.

It was also the beginning of something wonderful for myself and Tara Morgane.

THE END.