A Parent-Teacher Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,483 Followers

Michelle smiled back, licking my lower lip when our kissed ended. "I have faith, John and you might as well stay right here." I felt her muscles contract around my semi-erect penis. "Besides, you feel just fine inside me."

We kissed for a few moments and then grinning evilly, Michelle said in a teasing voice. "So, what do you think Kelsey made of that?"

I shook my head, still barely able to conceive of how wantonly naughty this woman was. "My head is spinning, Michelle. I feel like you and Kelsey have cast some sort of spell on me."

Michelle giggled and replied, "Whatever do you mean?"

I kissed her again, suddenly aware that I could actually taste her pussy on her own lips, suddenly recalling how my face had been dripping with her juices when I climbed atop her a few wonderful moments before. "I've never met anyone like you. I've never been around a mother and daughter who act like you...so free and..."

"Nasty?" offered Michelle.

"Yes!" I blurted out. "I've been a teacher for nearly thirty years and I never even dreamed of being in this situation...hanging out with a student in a bar and...my God, she put my hand on your breast. She watched you rubbing me in the car and downstairs."

Michelle nodded and said in an amused voice. "Wicked, aren't we?" She ran a hand along my arm. "I know that most folks would say that was...is wrong, the way I'm so open with my daughter, but..." She looked into my eyes and said, "I'd decided a long time ago, I wasn't going to be a hypocrite about sex with my daughter. I was a wild child and I loved sex when I was her age and when I was married to her father."

She frowned and said, "After Kelsey's birth, he turned into a tight-assed prude and we fought about how we would raise Kelsey and ultimately, rather than live with such a slutty-minded woman as me, he left." She eyed me with some concern. "After my divorce, I wasn't celibate. I never fucked any of my guys in front of my little girl, but I never shied away from her questions about why Mommy was making so much noise the night before. I raised her to believe that sex is precious, something to be shared with others, preferably with someone they loved or at least cared about.

"Since she turned eighteen back in June, we've been a lot closer than even before." Michelle smiled at me...the mysterious smile of the Mona Lisa. "We're closer than most mothers and daughters and I love that we can have that honest a relationship...that we can share as much as we do. She an adult...a lovely, mature young woman and I treat her like that." I felt my cock twitch, partly from the erotically charged timbre in her voice and partly her frank honesty.

Michelle kissed me again and said, "We share our lives on a very intimate level. That's why I felt like I knew you even before we finally met. Kelsey would come and share your stories and your wisdom...not just academics, but your outlook on life." She smiled lovingly at me and said, "She said that you reminded her of me...and I comprehended that. Everyday after hearing her stories about you, I felt more and more like you were my soul mate that I simply hadn't met yet."

I felt her cunt muscles, recovered now fully from her orgasm, begin to vigorously massage my awakening cock as she continued, "Yesterday evening, when we finally met, I just wanted to get on my knees and suck your cock so badly." She grinned and winked at me and said, "When I told Kelsey that, she said that she'd wished I had...that she'd really have enjoyed watching that."

"Omigod," I moaned as I felt my cock once again swelling. Michelle sighed too as I began to fill her again.

"I told her that if you showed up at the show tonight, there was no way I was going to go home without you and that before this night was through, one way or another, you and I were going to fuck like horny monkeys."

"Thank you," I whispered and then I kissed her again, reveling in the sensation of suddenly being fully erect inside this incredible woman again.

"No, thank you," Michelle moaned. "For being so accepting of my naughty nature and not being scared off by Kelsey and me." As I slowly began to pump my cock into her again, making her face screw up with absolute pleasure, "You know, John, when I told Kelsey what I was definitely going to do to you, she said she'd love to see that too." She kissed me and whispered in my ear as I began to speed up my thrusts, "Wouldn't that be wicked, Teacher man? Wouldn't it be wicked to fuck while your hot, sexy student – my daughter, watched us?" Michelle arched her back in pleasure as I suddenly and furiously began to fuck her...excited more than I could have imagined ever being by her naughty words.

We slowly fell into a mad, furious fuck as her last words were moaned into my ears, "Wouldn't it be wicked if it wasn't enough for her...wouldn't it be wicked if she fucked you too!" Michelle wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding on tight as I fucked her like a man gone insane...images of her daughter lying beneath me intermixing with the real thing, reducing me to a rutting beast that was fucking its mate.

Our bodies grew slick with sweat as we fucked furiously, Michelle's pussy a molten cauldron sucking at my painfully erect penis. Our tongues wrestled and fought amidst our ravenous, sloppy kisses which paused only when Michelle caught an orgasmic wave and had to scream her ecstasy to the world, her body bucking and writhing in a near religious fit of carnal pleasure.

I fucked her until I could scarcely breathe and then Michelle summoned the will to roll us over and ride me like a fuck-crazed cowgirl. I had never been with a woman who took such pure joy from the act of lovemaking – her face screwed up into a picture of ecstatic joy as she bounced up and down on my cock, her heavy tits bouncing and rolling as she moved up and down and back and forth, her pussy like a wet, velvet vise, milking my cock for its hot seed.

A leering smile broke out on Michelle's face as another orgasm overtook her as she rode me, making her croon with pleasure as she sat with my entire cock deep inside her while her body shimmied and quivered, her muscles locking into place. I could feel her hot juices flooding over my cock, bathing it in the product of her climax. Her eyes glazed over and then closed as her croon became a shrill scream and she broke her paralysis, fingers running over her breasts and then upwards over her cheeks and then plunging through her hair before she raised her arms like a supplicant screaming praises to heaven. Her eyes opened and she looked down at me with burning desire and sobbed loudly, "I love your cock!"

Michelle then slumped as if she were a puppet with her strings cut and I again seized the moment, rolling us over again, my arms supporting me as I again began to fuck this gorgeous, uninhibited woman as she moaned beneath me. Her legs were now splayed out wide, opening her pussy up to me as I strained to go deeper than ever, thrusting into her with powerful strokes that made her breasts roll and made her grunt happily each time I buried my cock inside her.

Gradually, I slowed down and lowered myself on her once more...the mad lust sated for the moment and we made love more than we fucked...slow and sweet with each thrust drawn out and making Michelle moan with delight. We kissed and babbled as we made delicious love to each other, hands stroking each others faces while our tongues courted each other.

Meaningless babble slowly evolved into words and at some point we began whispering and moaning, "I love you," to each other and instinctively knew that they were more than just words in the heat of passion. There was honest emotion behind them, we could see it in each others eyes and feel it as we touched. Laugh if you will, doubt if you will, but somewhere amidst the sweet and nasty fucking, our souls had joined, recognizing that it was destiny. On a primal level, I realized that I truly loved this woman – knowing almost nothing about her, I truly did love her and I could see it in her face that she was caught up in the wonder of it too – confused, maybe by the intensity of the sudden revelation of her sudden awareness of her love for me, but accepting it.

Lovemaking built up until lust resumed control and our need to achieve that last overwhelming climax took control and we rolled about on the bed, sometimes she was on top, other times I was, but we were relentless and demanding, our bodies slamming together loudly, both of us moaning and crying as pleasure built and built until finally, I had her pinned to the mattress and was hammering my cock into her when she screamed out, "I love you, John!" and began to orgasm, her tightly clenching cunt muscles sending me over the edge of my long awaited climax and like a beast claiming his mate, I gave a loud, triumphant roar and plunged deep one last time and began to cum – shooting hot semen into her womb.

I came so hard it almost hurt, so powerful were the jets of sperm ejaculating from my cock. As my orgasm begin to wane, I eased myself down and rolled us over, kissing Michelle and telling her, "I love you too."

Tears rolled down her cheeks and fell onto my face and I could taste her salty tears and felt my heart swell for this unsuspecting love that I felt for her. We kissed until we both began to yawn and then in the flickering candlelight of the room, my cock still wedged into her pussy, we both fell asleep...for myself, the most restful and peaceful sleep I had known in many years.

#

I awoke to find myself in a tangle of blankets and limbs. I could smell coffee and bacon. Something soft and wonderful nuzzled my chest and I looked down to see Michelle Page sleeping, a blissful smile on her face as her lips brushed my chest...her arm draped across my upper abdomen tightening its grip slightly. We were both naked and cuddling, turned into each other slightly, our legs intertwined, her thigh atop mine and her moist mound and trimmed bush feeling delightful and slightly ticklish and her breasts, pillow-like and soft against my stomach.

I looked around as much as I could without disturbing awakening her, marveling over how much my world had changed in the last twenty-four hours. When I looked at Michelle, emotions swelled inside me that I had assumed were long dead. Memories of our passionate lovemaking flitted through my mind, making my cock twitch slightly. It ached with that sweet pain that only comes from the best kind of sex.

My eyes came to rest on my pants and shirt neatly folded and draped over the arm of a small, overstuffed chair in a corner. Something seemed out of kilter there and then it hit me. Michelle had pulled my pants off downstairs and we'd proceeded to her bedroom with me naked from the waist down. I didn't recall her getting up in the middle of the night and tidying things up. For that matter, all the candles that had still been burning when we'd fallen asleep were now out...many of them nowhere near close to being burned out.

My heart began to beat faster as I realized that Michelle's daughter, my student, Kelsey had to have been the one to bring up my pants and had taken the time to retrieve my shirt as well and had snuffed out the candles. I glanced down. We were naked and my cock was nestling against Michelle's stomach, not visible unless you got right up over us. Maybe she hadn't peeked, but memories of her open, flirty ways from last night made me wonder. As her teacher, despite her being eighteen, I had crossed some boundaries that were supposed to be sacrosanct. To my surprise, I didn't really care.

Michelle stirred against me and she opened her eyes to see me smiling down at her. "G'morning," she mumbled, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. "You're still here," she said in such a way that made me comprehend that it pleased her.

"Right where I want to be forever," I replied. "With you in my arms." Michelle purred at my words and scooted upwards to give me a kiss, her meaty breasts dragging over my chest – her thick nipples scraping along in a delicious sort of way. Her tongue greeted mine as our hands roamed over each other – my fingers stroking and squeezing her heavy breasts while she took my still mostly limp cock in her fingers and carefully massaged it.

"At it again? You guys need to pace yourselves!" Neither of us had any idea that Kelsey had entered the room until she spoke and we broke our kiss amidst gasps and giggles as we turned to say good morning to Michelle's daughter.

"Good mor..." I began, but stopped mid-word as I lost my ability to speak. Kelsey stood at the foot of the bed, holding a tray with eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. My mind faintly registered that, but was overwhelmed by her appearance. Kelsey's long, dark, red streaked hair was bed-tousled which was incredibly erotic all on its own, but it was the sheer red baby-doll negligee she was wearing that robbed me of my words. The sexy-slutty outfit she had worn the night before paled before this nightie that revealed the eighteen year old's luscious, nubile body.

The negligee hugged Kelsey's upper arms, leaving her shoulders bare and her visible breasts were full, upright melons capped with puffy areoles that were bright pink and allowed her darker nipples to more fully stand out against the gauzy, see-through material. Her stomach was flat with a cute, almost oval shaped belly button that drew one's eye downward to the lacy hem of the negligee did nothing to conceal her smooth, hairless mound. Her upper thighs and legs were fully exposed, athletic and shapely.

"Anyone hungry...at least for food?" she said teasingly as she walked around and leaned over me to place the tray carefully between her mother and me. Her breasts swung freely, brushing my stomach as she moved in and then out. My cock twitched and showed signs of life, but not nearly as well as I would have expected.

She leaned back in and kissed me chastely on the lips and then walked around and did the same with her mother. "Good morning, Kelsey," I finally managed to squeak out, not quite believing that that two days ago at about this time, I had been discoursing about Hamlet with this young lady and her classmates.

As her mother said good morning, Kelsey climbed up onto the bed, kneeling at our feet, looking at us expectantly. I kept shifting my gaze from mother to daughter, Michelle slightly amused at my look of awed amazement and Kelsey seeming almost oblivious that she was offering her Senior English teacher such a brilliant view of her magnificent young breasts and tantalizing glimpses of her bald cunny between her legs. Sounding slightly exasperated, she waved her hands about and said, "Well, eat...you'll need to keep your strength up if you keep carrying on the way you were last night."

Michelle giggled and took a sip of coffee before saying, "I guess we were a little loud last night, huh?"

Kelsey rolled her eyes and said, "I'm surprised the neighbors haven't been calling and complaining." Turning her attention to me, she batted her eyes flirtatiously and said with a teasing quality to her voice. "I suppose we have you to blame for that, Mister Hamill. I've heard Mom and her fellas making whoopee up her many times over the years, but no one has ever made her scream like that."

I felt my face burn and I was at a loss for words for a moment, stalling by drinking a bit of coffee before I decided to be teasing and honest at the same time and replied, "It was my pleasure," which made Kelsey laugh and blush simultaneously.

Michelle swallowed a mouthful of bacon and eggs and dropped her hand under the covers, forcing them down so Kelsey could see her mother wrap her fingers around my still sleeping penis as she said, "No, it was our pleasure...again and again in fact."

Kelsey smiled and said, "I'm happy for you guys. I knew you'd be perfect for each other." She licked her lips as she watched her mother try to masturbate my cock back to life. "So, I guess you're planning a day of hot, wild sex, huh?"

Michelle purred approvingly at the idea, but with more than a little concern, I joked, "I'm not sure. I think your mother broke it last night...or at least wore it out temporarily." I shrugged at Michelle's sudden frown and said, "Sorry, honey. Not as young as I used to be."

Kelsey's mother snorted laughter and said, "That's not a problem, John. I've got a solution right here." She sat up and then leaned over and opened a drawer in the bedside table. She brought out a small prescription bottle and said, "Being a nurse-practitioner has its perks." She opened it up and shook out a small yellow pill. "After last night, I'm sure I know the answer, but to make sure...no heart problems?"

I slowly shook my head and replied. "No heart...it was stolen last night by a beautiful, sexy MILF."

Michelle's face beamed with pleasure at my words and she said, "You English teachers...such smooth talkers. This will help with keeping things...um, aroused. They last longer than the little blue pills too. Take it now, John. I have a sneaking suspicion you're going to need it soon."

I quickly swallowed her magic pill and washed it down with another sip of coffee and then a long, lingering kiss from Michelle while her daughter watched us with both interest and envy in her face. We finished eating and Kelsey scooped up the tray and eased herself out of the bed, offering me several long glimpses of her bald pussy, labia beginning to blossom, betraying her own arousal. "I'm going to grab a shower," she said. "Y'all call me if you need anything." She glanced down at her mother's hand gently stroking my still dormant cock and said, "Don't kill him, Mom. I think he's a keeper."

Mother and daughter exchanged a long, meaningful glance and Michelle gave her daughter a slight nod and said, "Yes, he is...a good man and a wonderful lover."

Kelsey blushed a little more and then left the room, her mother and I watched her practically naked ass, heart-shaped, tight and firm, swaying out the door.

When she left, Michelle turned to me and said, "Guess you feeling pretty mindblown, aren't you, John?"

I nodded and said, "That would be putting it mildly, but even though some of it is weird, I'm fine with it." I ran my fingers through her hair and then down to stroke her cheek. "This is real though...how I feel about you. This isn't just lust. I'm in love with you. This isn't ever going to end. We're in this for the long run."

Michelle smiled and took my hand and brought it to her lips, kissing my palm. "Absolutely, darling. I've kissed enough frogs in my life to recognize my prince when I kiss him...and fuck him." She leaned in and kissed me. When she drew back, she continued, "John Hamill, I think I fell in love with you before that parent teacher conference was over. She touched her breast and then put her palm against my chest. It's like I found the missing piece of my heart and I'm whole now."

I nodded and said, "I know...since we met, all the pain and loneliness in my life has melted away and I know that I've finally found my soul mate. I love you, Michelle...with all my heart."

Michelle leaned into me and she said softly, tears brimming in her eyes. "I love you too, baby!" We kissed again, softly, slowly, tasting each other, savoring each other, even as we caressed each other. Michelle's fingers gently stroked my cock, trying to revive it, both of us impatient for the medicine to kick in.

We kissed for a sweet eternity and then held each other. Finally, Michelle said, "You do understand you're getting a package deal? If you want me, you have to want Kelsey too."

I nodded and said, "Absolutely. She's a wonderful young woman. I can't imagine having you in my life without her. She's family." I laughed. "And you don't seem to mind if she is um...somewhat distracting at times."

Michelle looked at me slyly and said, "Oh yes, my little minx is definitely distracting, but that's not what I said." She cupped my face between her hands and stared me right in the eye. "John, if you want to love me, you have to want to love Kelsey too."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,483 Followers