A Parent-Teacher Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,488 Followers

I felt my heart begin to pound and my face burned as I tried to make sense of her words – to understand what she seemed to be implying. "Michelle, what are you saying?" I asked, my mouth going dry as I spoke.

"Mom's saying, Mister Hamill, that if you and she are going to be lovers, then you and I are going to be lovers too."

I turned to see Kelsey leaning against the doorjamb. The eighteen year old was stark naked, her skin flushed red from a hot shower and her dark hair, wet and hanging straight down over her shoulders after having been combed out. Her ripe body, no longer hidden by even diaphanous material was glorious in its youth and beauty.

She slowly padded into the room, completely unashamed of her nakedness and said softly, "Mom and I share everything, Mister Hamill and just like her, I really want you." She reached the bed and again climbed up to kneel at our feet – her nudity making an incredible impact on me...inspiring a sort of awe to have such a beauty so close. "Mom always told me that I should only offer my virginity to a man who deserved it...to a man I could love and who would love me back."

Kelsey reached out with her left hand and stroked my ankle. "You're a good man, Mister Hamill. Mom loves you – I can see it in her face, so I reckon I love you too." She grinned and said, "I think I've loved you since the first day of class when you said, 'Good morning, class, I'm Mister Hamill'."

I was stunned although I maybe I shouldn't have been...the signs had been there since last night. I had flashes of understanding how immoral this was by society's standards but when I looked at Michelle for guidance, she looked at both me and her daughter with such love that I knew that somehow this was right...right for her, for her daughter and for me...that somehow, this was the right thing for all of us.

"Kelsey is offering you maybe the greatest gift a young lady can give, John," Michelle said softly. "If I didn't know you were the right man...that you wouldn't love her as she deserves, none of this...not last night, not us...none of it would be happening. We love you, John. Please tell me you'll love us back."

Not to sound unmanly, but I nearly wept at that moment. Not only were mother and daughter naked physically, but I realized that they had bared their hearts and souls to me, exposing themselves to me emotionally as well. It took courage and love and all of it was for me. I wasn't sure I deserved such love, but with a voice raspy with emotion, I replied. "I do love you both." I sat up and offered my hand to Kelsey. "You do me more honor than I will ever deserve, but if you truly want me, I'll be your first lover."

She grinned and scooted up the bed so that she could kiss me and I discovered that all my lusty fantasies of kissing this young woman paled with having her actually slide her tongue into my mouth, her hands on my shoulders as she leaned into me, her breasts pressing against my chest so firmly that I could feel the excited beat of her heart and feel her rapid pulse through her throbbing nipples. As Kelsey and I kissed, Michelle continued to massage my cock and it was showing signs of recovery now...not erect, but slowly swelling.

When the kiss ended, Kelsey sat back on her haunches and looked down at my still not erect cock in her mother's hand. With a slight pout, she looked at Michelle and said, "Mom, please tell me you haven't worn him out!"

Michelle giggled and shook her head no. "John's getting there, baby and once he's hard again...he'll stay hard for a long time." She glanced at me and added, "And I think all he needs is a little inspiration and I think I know what will do it. Come here and give your mother a little sexy kiss. I think your teacher will like that!"

Grinning, Kelsey climbed into her mother's lap and as I watched nearly thunderstruck, mother and daughter began to kiss...not a sweet, chaste kiss between mother and child, but a lusty, open mouth kiss, their tongues joining with practiced ease that told me that they had done this before and often. I watched Michelle and her daughter kiss like lovers, often pulling their lips back just enough to allow me to watch their tongues curl and slide along each other, each of them obviously enjoying the experience.

The kiss seemed to go on and on, so lovely and erotic, I didn't really want to see it ever end. Michelle palmed one of Kelsey's firm, upright breasts and fondled it for a long moment before slowly sliding her hand down her daughter's waist until she slid it between Kelsey's legs, the young teenager spreading them to reveal her lovely, flowered pussy – labia slick and glistening with her arousal. Kelsey's mother slid fingers over and between her daughter's labia, making her moan softly as they kissed. When they finally broke the kiss, some minutes later, Kelsey was quivering with the need to orgasm, Michelle's fingers coated thickly with her child's pussy cream.

Michelle turned and smiled wickedly at me, bringing a finger to my mouth and rubbing Kelsey's wetness on them. I licked at her finger and then my lips, reveling in the fresh, sweet taste of her daughter's pussy. Then, Michelle moved her hand down to my crotch, smearing the rest of her daughter's juices over the head of my erect cock that was so hard, it ached.

Kelsey stared down at my hard, long penis with some fascination, that sweet smile with the tip of her tongue sticking out, on her face as she studied my erection. She was breathing heavily, both from her mother's lusty attentions and with arousal and anticipation at what was about to happen.

"Mister Hamill, will you please fuck me now," she said in a voice that was scarcely more than a whisper.

I offered her my hand and when she took it, I pulled her into my lap and kissed her again, another wet, passionate kiss that saw our tongues dueling, the taste of her mother evident. Kelsey shivered as she squirmed in my lap, leaning against my erection that slid up the crack of her tight ass, her pelvis instinctively hunching against it, even though I kept my hands on her waist and kept her from rising high enough to drop and impale herself on it.

My hands roamed over Kelsey's soft yet athletic body...the toned muscles of a cheerleader enhancing her natural curvaceous form. I cupped her breasts which were at least a cup size smaller than her mother's meaty tits, but still big and firm on their own, not yet succumbing to the forces of gravity. Her wetness slid against my lower stomach, making it slippery as she hunched and ground herself into me.

Michelle rose up and climbed behind her daughter, her hands joining mine to caress the teenager's body, lifting her long mane of hair up so she could nuzzle the nape of her neck and then kiss her shoulders – hands playing with her breasts and then sliding down to cup and knead her tight ass cheeks before slipping fingers between her thighs to fondle Kelsey's pussy from behind, making her all the wetter.

Michelle and I combined lips and hands to reduce her daughter to a near whimpering mound of aroused flesh that hovered on the edge of orgasm from touch alone. Finally, Kelsey broke our kiss and sobbed, "Please, Mom...Mister Hamill...I want to get fucked RIGHT NOW!"

Still caressing her and showering her with kisses, we eased Kelsey off my lap and onto her back, both of us taking turns kissing her passionately, at one point all three of us kissing with fluttering, dancing tongues. Running my hands gently over her arms and chest, I began to kiss my way down the young girl's body, part of me in complete and utter awe that I was kissing the near flawless skin of a teenaged girl who'd only days before had been just a pretty student in my classroom. I slowly ran the flat of my tongue over the swollen nipple of her left breast, making her sigh, "Mister Hamill, that feels so good!"

I kissed the rubbery nub and looked up at her and said, "I think you can call me John, now."

Michelle kissed her then as I continued to kiss my way down her body and as I teased her belly button with my tongue, she called out to me and said, "Nope...it still doesn't feel right. You're Mister Hamill." I looked up at her and saw her smiling devilishly at me as she continued, "Besides, it sounds...feels more naughty knowing I'm fucking my English teacher!"

I groaned at her naughty words, having to admit she was absolutely right. I continued to trail my tongue downwards, my heart pounding in my chest as I paused just above her mound, seeing it in all its glistening, blossomed glory, her scent thick and powerful and filling me with an age old instinctive desire to take this young creature. I kissed my way further down and as I swiped my tongue across her pussy lips, I heard Kelsey cry out, "Oh yes! Mom, he feels wonderful!"

I shifted around until I was kneeling between Kelsey's now widespread legs, running my hands along her soft, yet firm thighs, kissing them lightly as again I brought my mouth to her sex and slowly run my tongue along the sopping wet flesh between her labia, loving how fresh and delicious she tasted. I gave her a long, loving lap that ended in her squealing with pleasure as my tongue rolled over her clitoris, a long narrow penis-like nub that had emerged from its hooded cover.

I licked her again the same way, the sound of her orgasmic cries both pleasing and arousing, her pussy getting wetter with each long lick, my lips and chin becoming smeared with her creams as I delved into her sweet cunt. After a dozen long, lazy licks, Kelsey's moans getting louder with every stroke of my tongue, she gave out a loud shriek as my tongue rolled slowly over her clitoris, her body suddenly convulsing and as I started to begin another lick, pussy juices showered my face as she began to cum.

I rose up to find her mother moving to me. Michelle kissed me, slathering her tongue over my face to taste her daughter's juices and then sharing them with me as her tongue made its way into my mouth. She broke the kiss and said in a breathless voice, "Kelsey will never be more ready, darling. Do it now, fuck my girl...make it good for her!"

I kissed Michelle again and turned my attention to her daughter. Kelsey's orgasm was ending, her body still quivering from the explosion of ecstatic pleasure and her eyes wide with the erotic sensations still coursing through her body. As I climbed between her legs, her mother moved up to kiss her, slipping an arm around her shoulders.

Kelsey kissed her mother eagerly, almost sucking at her lips as if it were a comforting breast to be nursed at, but as I eased atop her, broke the kiss and turned her attention back to me. She shivered with anticipation as my cock slid up along the furrow of her cunt, licking her lips – desire battling with fear in her eyes.

"Are you sure, Kelsey?" I said more calmly than I felt. "Are you ready to take that last step into womanhood?"

Kelsey looked at me, glanced at her mother and then at me again, nodding quickly as she gasped, "Oh yes....please, Mister Hamill. Fuck me – take my cherry now!"

I nodded and reached down, placing the head of my cock between her slick lips and worked it up and down, marveling at how wet and hot she felt. With the echoes of her orgasm still lingering, my cock rubbing her labia and pressing inside her just a little, rejuvenated the last remnants of her orgasm and she sobbed as a spasm of carnal pleasure struck her. "Now!" urged Michelle in a whisper even as I said, "Kiss her, Michelle!"

As her mother moved to kiss her, I thrust hard into Kelsey's virginal cunt, tearing her hymen with a short, vicious move. The teenaged girl's body jerked and convulsed as she screamed her pain and hopefully pleasure, into her mother's lips – her fingers clawing at the sheets as her legs kicked, drew back and kicked again. She was tight as only a virgin can be tight and her cunt muscles tightened reflexively around my cock, literally trapping my cock a third of the way inside her. I halted, hating that I was hurting her, but hoping she would relax enough to allow the pain to make room for pleasure as well.

Long moments ticked by as tears ran down her face and she writhed under the onslaught of these new sensations. Finally, I begin to minutely rock back and forth, her pussy finally releasing enough from spasm to allow me to gently plunge forward again. As she twisted and rolled her hips in response to my cock and the loss of her cherry, I suddenly slid another few inches that sent another paroxysm of pain and pleasure through her and her whole body seemed to convulse and breaking the kiss, she cried out, "IT HURTS! M-MISTER HAM-MILL, Y-YOU'RE SO BIG...DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD HURT SO BIG!"

I halted again, now over two thirds of the way in and as her mother stroked her body soothingly, I leaned in and kissed the tears off her cheeks. "It gets better, sweetie," I murmured before I moved to kiss her lips, her tongue emerging to greet me, seeking comfort in the touch of my lips. We kissed deeply and I could feel her body relax somewhat beneath me and then I felt her move her legs wider apart until she was nearly spread-eagled – an image of her at a pep-rally sliding to the gym floor doing nearly mind-boggling splits. As she spread her legs, she squealed against my lips as I pressed on and sank the rest of my throbbing shaft into her tight pussy, feeling her slick, molten hot pussy flesh spasm around my cock.

I ended the kiss, raising my head as she flung back her head and sobbed, "Oh god, it hurts, Mom! M-m-mister Hamill is so big...I feel so fu-fucking f-full!"

Michelle's face appeared next to mine. "You took all of me, Kelsey," I said proudly. "My cock is buried inside you!"

"And it's a big cock, baby," murmured Michelle, leaning in to kiss her daughter's cheek "It's a woman's prize cock for sure...the kind a woman dreams of having inside her!" She stroked her daughter's sweaty face and said, "I know it hurts now, Kelsey, but I promise you, it will feel better soon...very soon!"

Kelsey's eyes focused and unfocused as she gazed blankly back and forth at both of us. "I know...it already feels good, but it hurts too!"

Michelle stroked Kelsey's face, her face bright with lusty, motherly love. "I know, baby, I know. It will be alright. Momma loves you." Michelle glanced at me and moved to give me a kiss before she whispered into Kelsey's ear, "John...Mister Hamill loves you too."

Patiently, I waited, my hard cock buried deep inside Kelsey's hot, tight pussy, her cunt muscles like a silky vice wrapped around my member, massaging and kissing the swollen head and fluttering around my shaft. Finally, I felt her relax a little and then very slowly, I withdrew, making her again claw the sheets and moan as I slid my shaft out of her only to pause when only the crown of my cock remained inside her. "Here it comes again, Kelsey," I sighed as I slowly and steadily sank my aching, erect rod into her again, savoring the tight slickness of her pussy that clasped at me as I moved inside her.

Kelsey sobbed out again as my cock invaded her cunt, spreading her wider as I ploughed her deflowered flesh. There was a hint more pleasure in her cries as I again sank all the way into her, my wiry pubic hair scratching and tickling her hairless flesh. Again, I waited until the worst of the pain eased and then repeated the thrust and repeated it again. With each long movement, there seemed to be less pain and more pleasure in her voice and she responded more to her mother's and my kisses.

I rose up on my arms and glanced down at our joined bodies, feeling a wave of pleasure and something more primal as I saw my cock worm its way free from Kelsey's body – my shaft streaked with virginal blood and pussy juices. I was astounded at my self control because I had a great urge to give her my seed, the primal urge to breed burning within me. I wasn't sure if it was because of the medicine that Michelle had given me or the fact she had fucked me so well and completely not that many hours ago or perhaps a combination of both. I didn't really care – I was lost in the pleasure of fucking this beautiful eighteen year old and the desire to make it a pleasurable experience for Kelsey.

Michelle kept busy, murmuring encouragement and endearments to her daughter one moment and then heaping lewd praise on me the next and alternating her kisses between us, long delicious kisses that aroused me even more and soothed and aroused Kelsey. Gradually, I built up to a steady rhythm, Kelsey grunting with each thrust as I would bottom out in her womb and then sighing as I slid back out.

The clouds of pain in Kelsey's eyes began to clear and the enormity of what we were doing combined with her growing pleasure grew inside her as she began to respond to my movements. A sudden cry of "Ohhhh, yesssss!" coincided with her first upward thrust of her pelvis to meet my thrusts and the room seemed to echo with the wet, loud slap of our flesh slamming together.

I felt the teenage girl's legs begin to shift, trying at first to rise and wrap around my back, but it proved to be too much for her and they slumped back down as she moaned from the pain and pleasure...more pleasure than pain. A minute later, as I continued to thrust steadily into her tight pussy, Kelsey brought her legs up again and slid them behind the backs of my thighs, intertwining our legs, their movement urging me to fuck her harder and more quickly.

"That's it, baby," cooed Michelle encouragingly. "Feels good, doesn't it? Take his cock, Kelsey...love his cock, love John like he deserves." She rose up and kissed me. "You're wonderful, John...I love how you're fucking my little girl and I love you!"

As each wonderful moment passed, Kelsey's pleasure increased and her pain, while never disappearing, receded into the background, muted by her constantly growing feels of sexual ecstasy. Before long, cries of pain and discomfort were replaced by moans of carnal pleasure and she was fucking me back, becoming more and more an active participant to her own first fucking.

I leaned in and kissed Kelsey, her kissing me back effusively, her arms suddenly circling my neck as she pulled her knees back to open herself up to me even more. "Fuck me, hard, Mister Hamill. Make me cum...make me cum really, really big!"

I tried to obey her command to the best of my ability, leaning in and fucking her with hard, quick thrusts, feeling Michelle's hand on my buttocks, helping me as I sank my cock into her daughter again and again. Kelsey began to yelp with pleasure with each stroke, her hot juices bathing my cock as we began to furiously fuck and then Kelsey's body stiffened as if she had received a powerful electric shock, her pussy tightening around my erection as I buried it to the hilt and she began to wail, "OHGODOHGODOHFUCKINGGOD! I'M CUMMMMMING! FUCK MEEEE, TEACHER, FUCK MEEEE HARD. CUMMMMING, OHHH GOD, MOM, CUMMMINGGG!" Her words failed her and she settled for passionate screams of orgasm until her voice went hoarse as I rode out most of her orgasm and began to fuck her again, her pleasure so intense that it rode that razor's edge between pleasure and pain again.

With her pussy muscles clamping down around my cock and as I watched Kelsey writhe beneath as ecstatic joy overloaded her nervous system, the sheer power of the erotic moment began to overwhelm me and the need to cum was suddenly urgent and unyielding. I looked over at Michelle for guidance and she saw my dilemma in my eyes and said, "Yes, baby. Cum in my daughter. She's on the pill...she's ready. Deny her nothing. I want my Kelsey to know the joy of feeling a man's seed inside her!"

I looked down at Kelsey, her body shaking with a storm of sensation and emotion, her eyes wild and excited and she nodded, her lips moving with no words coming out. I stroked my cock in and out of her tight, fiery pussy a couple of more times and then felt the dam bursting and I plunged deep inside her, making her yelp and then I was cumming, ejaculating my hot semen inside her womb.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,488 Followers