A Parent-Teacher Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Kelsey cried out, her eyes going wide with wonder at this new sensation and I hoped that perhaps my thick seed would feel like a healing balm to her newly violated flesh...something she would savor and welcome again and again. "Ohhh, Kelsey....so sweet – so lovely!" I moaned as my body convulsed in a powerful climax! I felt her body respond, this newest development reviving her orgasm as she stiffened again, her body instinctively thrusting upwards against mine, seeking to take my cock deeper in an primal desire to mate and conceive. We clung together as we rode out our orgasm, our mouths seeking each other out eagerly to kiss, tongues seeking to join as our loins were joined.

Michelle was there with us, showering us with kisses and caresses. I glimpsed her face and saw tears of joy and pride streaming down her face as she whispered endearments to us both. My climax was finally expended, the last few spurts of my semen signaling an end, even as Kelsey's pussy continued to milk and massage my cock. Her orgasm faded too, little aftershocks surprising her each time one of us moved.

Finally, reluctantly, I knew it was time and with the little sadness that accompanies the moment, I slowly withdrew my now semi-erect cock from her pussy, her flesh clasping at my shaft, selfishly wanting to keep me inside her. A strong post-orgasm spasm of pleasure swept over Kelsey as I slipped from her, drawing one last moan from her lips as I gingerly moved off her and fell to her left so that she was now bracketed by her mother and I.

Michelle leaned in to kiss her daughter, whispering, "How is my little girl? Did you enjoy your first cock, before pressing her lips to Kelsey's lips while her hands knowingly caressed her body, playing with her child's breasts to keeping the embers of Kelsey's orgasmic pleasure alive.

Kelsey nodded, a big smile on her tear-streaked face as she replied after their kiss had ended, "Wonderful, scary...painful." She turned to me and smiled before continuing. "Everything I thought it would be and more. Thank you, Mister Hamill!" She pursed her lips and I moved in to kiss her, savoring her tongue dancing with mine.

We both sensed her mother shifting on the bed and looked up to see Michelle kneeling between Kelsey's widespread legs. She was staring at her daughter's pussy, labia spread wide, the sheets wet with a spattering of blood and Kelsey's juices, my semen slowly leaking from her cunt – flecked with blood and mingled with Kelsey's cunt cream. "Lot of cum here, isn't there?"

Just when I didn't think I could be shocked again, Michelle flabbergasted me by diving in and running her tongue over her daughter's freshly deflowered pussy, making Kelsey moan and then rising back up with her lips and chins smeared with our leavings, a long thread of semen dripping from her lips to splatter against her heavy breasts. She laughed at my stunned look, rubbing her fingers in the gob of my seed on her tits and rubbing them into her flesh like lotion. "Mom's just full of naughty surprises, isn't she?" said Kelsey in a quavering voice, near breathless from her mother's surprise move.

"Not the first time I've licked my baby's pussy, is it, Kelsey?" Michelle said teasingly, running her tongue over the smeared juices on her face. "Momma caught Kelsey and Dina being naughty during a sleepover on her eighteenth birthday and afterwards, we had a long heart to heart."

Kelsey moaned and answered, "Yes, we did and then Mom taught me how to really lick pussy and we've been all the closer ever since." She shivered and said, "We really got honest about our hopes and dreams and then we knew we were still missing something that would make us complete." She reached out and touched my cheek. "Then you came along, Mister Hamill and I just knew you were it." She shivered a little as her mother caressed her inner thigh. "And I was right!" She moaned again as Michelle slipped two fingers into her pussy and gently stirred them around and pulled them out covered in our juices, her virginal blood flecking it with red.

Michelle brought her fingers up to her mouth and never taking her eyes off me, sucked them clean. "This is truly what we are, John," she said softly, holding me in her gaze. "We want you to share that with us...to be our lover...friend, husband, father." She flicked her tongue out to clean a little spot of sperm she'd missed. "Have we turned you off, John? Have we freaked you out or can you accept u?."

I had to struggle to control my breathing and was silent for a moment, feeling my head spin with so many emotions. Finally, I managed to say, "Michelle, I told you this morning I loved you and Kelsey too. Nothing has changed. I'm as red-blooded a male as ever lived and the thought of you two together is so exciting..." I stopped speaking as I looked down and then returned my gaze to Michelle. "I'm not turned off at all. Instead, based on the evidence, I'm turned on like never before!"

Both women looked down at my cock that had made an astounding recovery. I was achingly hard, Kelsey's juices mingling with my sperm amidst specks of blood covered my cock. Kelsey and I both gasped as Michelle quickly shifted from between her daughter's legs to pushing my legs apart so she could kneel between them, carefully taking my erection in hand.

Michelle glanced at Kelsey and smiled and then shifted her gaze to me as she lowered her head to my hard penis. With a look of proud defiance that had almost, sacred echoes with in it, she extended her tongue and slowly lapped up the mingled juices of her daughter and myself, along with Kelsey's virginal blood. It didn't repel me, but spoke to that part of me that was primal, almost evoking racial memories of such an act as divinely inspired from ancient times.

Then I was in Michelle's mouth, her tongue a wild dervish, cleaning my cock as she sucked me enthusiastically. I shuddered from the intense pleasure she was producing from my sensitive flesh...my cock throbbing ecstatically. Kelsey's mother sucked me with vigor that hinted she was willing to do it all day, but after several minutes of her delicious mouth, I desired to pleasure her as well and I pushed her head back and then pulled her up to me and kissed her, tasting myself and Kelsey on her lips.

Then I took her by the shoulders and turned her around, kissing and biting her neck and shoulders as I did, until she was again between her daughter's widespread legs. Michelle moaned as she realized I had taken charge of the situation and guided her down, bringing her face to nuzzle Kelsey's wide open and cum-filled cunt again.

As Michelle began lapping her child's pussy, I climbed behind her, my hands kneading and spreading her full ass cheeks, exposing her puckered asshole and below, her pussy, wet – labia swollen and spread. I brushed my cock up and down her slit, bringing an approving and muffled moan from the mother with her mouth full of pussy.

Kelsey was again clawing at the sheets as Michelle's tongue swept over her tender, sensitive flesh, her nipples swelling to the point of bursting as pleasure took her in its grasp again. I felt Michelle's labia clasping at the head of my cock hungrily and I couldn't restrain myself anymore, plunging into her to the hilt with one sure, fierce thrust. She gave a shrill cry of delight as she pushed back against me while continuing her oral assault on Kelsey. Michelle's pussy was a fiery mass of satiny flesh squeezing at my cock as I withdrew and then plunged forward again.

On impulse, I reached down and slipped my middle finger into her cunt alongside my erection, getting it slick with her juices and then as she murmured at this unexpected move, I withdrew it and pressed it against her asshole. Michelle squealed in surprise at my probing digit, raising her head to look over her shoulder at me, looking fetching with her mouth frosted with sperm and pussy juice.

"My nasty teacher man," she gasped, licking a dollop of sperm up from her lower lip.

"Do you mind?" I said, thrilled to have surprised my wicked lover for a change.

Michelle rolled her hips in response, taking more of my cock in her hot pussy and somehow impaling her ass on my finger in the process, her sphincter sucking my finger up to the first knuckle. "I am yours, heart and soul," she gasped. She wriggled again and my finger disappeared another knuckle deep inside her. "You can do anything you want with me, John," she moaned before winking at me and then diving back between Kelsey's thighs again.

The bedroom began to feel like a sauna as the three of us continued...mother licking daughter in a display of incestuous devotion while I fucked the mother like a man possessed, thrilling with each cry of pleasure my cock and my finger, now embedded completely in her furnace hot asshole, brought her. Our voices filled the room, moans and sighs of pleasure echoing loudly to build into a crescendo of orgasmic joy as Kelsey writhed under the sweet torture of her mother's tongue and Michelle gamely met my thrusts eagerly, taking me deep within her as her muffled moans and my grunts intermingled with her daughter's cries.

When I finally reached climax, Michelle had experienced two orgasms already and was kissing Kelsey with her cum coated lips, taking me along with her with her pussy firmly wrapped around my cock. As I emptied another load of steaming semen into her pussy, Michelle came a third time, raising her head and crying out with sheer carnal pleasure as streamers of Kelsey's juices and my seed were strung from her lips to her daughter's.

The three of us collapsed into a gasping, sweaty pile of exhausted, but very satisfied flesh, satiated for the moment and rejoicing that it could all begin again in a moment's notice. I found myself with a gorgeous woman on each side of me, both curling up with me, kissing my face and chest as their hands stroked my body gently. I was still semi-erect and I wondered what the hell kind of pill Michelle had given me and hoped that there was an endless supply.

When I could finally speak, I kissed Kelsey and then Michelle and looked into the older woman's eyes and said, "I know this might be rushing things, but is it too early to propose marriage?"

Michelle laughed, but Kelsey squealed and climbed atop me and kissed me all over my face before saying, "Mister Hamill, on behalf of us both, we accept!" We all laughed, but I knew there was truth behind the words. If I married Michelle, I was in a great sense, marrying her daughter as well. I knew it would be a different world...a different way of life that I had ever known, but I felt renewed with all the dark and gloomy years since my divorce melting away and removing a great burden of emotional baggage from my shoulders.

Things were very different from that day on. Very quickly, my co-workers at school noticed a new spring in my step and when word spread that Michelle Page and I were an item, there were many approving nods and words passed my way. Little did they know that in moving into the Page home, I wasn't the only one sharing Michelle's bed.

I was also thankful that Kelsey was in my last class of the day. Even when she wasn't deliberately teasing me with her short skirts and low cut tops, just the loving smiles she gave me, always with the tip of that sweet tongue sticking out, were enough to make me hard. Kelsey and I would have many after school sessions with my classroom door locked and her bent over my desk or spread-eagled on top of it while I fucked her with the erections she would inspire. Other days, we would have to pull off into a secluded park on the way to or from school, so she could suck my cock, her hungry for my semen and me starving to feel her mouth making love to me.

Somehow, there was enough of me to meet the demands of both women. Partly that was because of the magic little pills that Michelle also provided, in part it was because of the love I had for both that seemed to always let me rise to the occasion. It was the least I could do after all the love both mother and daughter brought into my life.

A week after Michelle and I watched Kelsey cross the stage and pick up her diploma (along with a huge scholarship to Yale), the three of us stood on a cliff overlooking the Pacific on one of the Hawaiian Islands, a gray-haired, besotted preacher by the name of Hemingway leading all three of us through marriage vows and the exchanging of three identical rings made of three intertwining bands of gold and pronouncing us man and wives in the sight of God forever and ever.

True, in the eyes of the law, only Michelle and I are joined together in holy wedlock, but in our hearts, all three of us know the truth. I need only to look into Michelle's or Kelsey's eyes to see the love dwelling there for me and each day I strive to be worthy of the two most wonderful women in the world.

Our love grows stronger everyday, despite Kelsey's extended absences as she attends school. She plans to be a chemist and several companies in Indianapolis are already vying for her services when she finishes at Yale. Her extended absences make her visits home and summer breaks that much sweeter. Michelle and I encourage her to explore her world, to take lovers when she wishes, but while she does, she always tells us that the experiences pale next to the love we all three share in our marriage bed.

We count the days until she is with us permanently again and our love is perfect in its combination of the three of us. We are happy. Oh, one thing has changed. Kelsey no longer calls me Mister Hamill – since the day we took our vows, she calls me Daddy.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers