A Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now cum, bitch... stroke that cock and make it cum for me, you little whore," she ordered. She grinned as he moved his hand up to his face, slicking it with her juices and piss, and then started stroking the bulging cockhead in earnest, stroking and stroking and finally squeezing it hard, as cum spurted in a thick geyser over her tits and between his legs, on his stomach and over his hand. She grinned and let go of his legs, turning around again and slicking up his cum and her piss with her hands, slathering it over his open, gaping mouth.

"Gooood bitch... suck it up, lick it up you whore... that's it my little bitch, lick it up like you love it... filthy little whore..." she grinned as he finished, and the breath caught in his throat.

She sat there, amidst the wetness and the discarded toys and his nakedness, and grinned at him. The hour was well past midnight, and she rested her hand on his belly, watching him try and regain his composure.

"So," she said nonchalantly, before he could say anything, "what'll we do tomorrow?"