A Perfect Evening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me now, Pet", I ordered.

Her fingers instantly obeyed, dancing in and out of her slick pussy, pausing at their deepest point to caress her G-spot. She ground her heel into her clit fiercely and I continued to suck and lick her nipples. Seconds before she came, I moved my mouth back to hers to taste her pleasure as she came.

It was a train coming down the tracks. It was so powerful; you could hear it, see it and feel it. She moaned, trembled against me and got week kneed and suddenly sprayed love juice as her orgasm reached the peak. I supported her as she continued for several seconds, moaning, eyes closed and fingers slowing and prolonging the pleasure. Was there anything in the world more beautiful than a woman's orgasm?

She came back to earth, eyes aflame with pleasure. She withdrew her fingers from her pussy, hand covered with her own orgasmic juices. Unasked, I knew she wanted permission to lick her hand clean. I nodded and watched as she tongued her hand and sucked her fingers clean. I stole a couple of licks myself, loving the slightly sweet taste of her juices. I gave her one last kiss and the separated our bodies.

"Clean that up, please, Pet. Then, go run me a bath. I would like to unwind a bit from work and then we will see to some food." With that, I finished peeling my clothes off. I picked up our collective piles and carried them to be deposited in the washer. Meanwhile, she grabbed a small towel from the hall closet and dried the carpet. She then disappeared into the bathroom, where soon the sounds of running water began. I heard her humming one of her favorite tunes the entire time. She was such a joy. (At this point, dear reader, you need to understand that your author here would be growling a bit with pent up passion but would be working to control himself and the pace of the evening festivities. Being a Dom is such a joyful chore! evil chuckle)

(Thus ends Part I dear reader. I hope it piqued your interest for more!)

12