A Perfect Evening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over please, Pet" I asked. She did and I retrieved a small bottle of peppermint oil. I drizzled the powerful oil over her back and shoulders. Reaching up with both hands, I spread the oil out and then began kneading the muscles in her shoulders. I loved giving a good massage almost as much as she loved receiving it. I loved how she melted under my fingers; it made me want to bite her!

Sensual as the massage was, I was rock hard. Careful to wipe my fingers off first so as to not accidentally contaminate either of us with the peppermint oil, I slid my hard dick into her waiting pussy. The heat and moisture was divine. She flexed her inner muscles around me, knowing full well what she was doing. I moaned down to her and held still, enjoying the squeezing motion.

After a few seconds I resumed the massage. I wanted her nice and relaxed as I was not quite ready to finish playing yet. Minutes passed as my fingers made love to her shoulders. Neither of us complained. Finally, my fingers a bit tired, I lay completely on top of her, resting my weight on my arms so as to not smash her.

In this position, our bodies touched from nearly head to toe. It was so very sensual; I lay still for a moment and just enjoyed the contact. She was having none of it though and pushed her ass up into me, signaling that it was time to get moving. Grinning, I began to slowly slide in and out of her delicious pussy. I wanted to drive her nuts, so I only put a couple inches in and then pulled nearly completely out.

Leaning into her neck so my lips almost touched her ear, I whispered "Tell me what you want you little slut". She groaned under me. She loved it when I talked dirty but was sometimes hesitant to do it herself. I continued my slow piston torture on her pussy. In... pause...out... pause... I began adding kisses and nibbling on her neck on the in stroke. This always drove her wild.

"Daddy, please fuck me in my tight little ass" I picked my jaw up off of her and laughed. I did mention how fucking sexy she was, right?

"Dear God, woman...you really are my little fucktoy aren't you? Say it again; I want to hear it one more time, Baby." I wiped my hands off on the sheet, the peppermint oil leaving the room smelling serene. She repeated herself and I growled in response. I left her on the bed only long enough to grab some lube and applied it vigorously to my dick. I brought enough back with me to lube her nether entrance and inside.

I placed my dick at the entrance to her ass and applied gentle pressure. Well ready for it, she pushed back into me and my dick slid into her in one smooth motion. I stopped, knowing she would need a minute to adjust. Adjust she did and quick. Seconds later she was pushing back into me, grinding her ass against me in an effort to get more inside of her. I whistled softly and began sliding in and out of her.

"Harder" she moaned "Uhng, FUCK ME HARDER!" Happy to comply, I began fucking her ass forcefully. Each down stroke drove her into the bed and she bounced a bit as I came up causing a lot of extra motion than normal. I slid my hand around her right hip and my fingers found her clit. She exploded in an orgasm seconds after I began rubbing. I could feel her sphincter clench around me and my arousal began to peak.

Stroke after stroke we grunted our arousal in time together. She came a few minutes later and that threw me over the edge. I felt my orgasm build and finally came, burying my dick deep inside her and pulling her tight to me. She playfully rocked and rotated her hips around and back and forth, driving me nuts.

Our pleasure finally subsiding, we cuddled and prepared to clean up. Suddenly it hit me. Something I had known for weeks, but hadn't acknowledged or said.

"Baby girl, I love you." Her head snapped around, shocked at my words. I searched her liquid brown eyes, waiting for the response... any response! Seconds ticked. She smiled at me and kissed me deeply.

"I love you!" was all she said. It was everything.

12