A Perfect First Time

Story Info
He recalls losing my virginity with his girlfriend.
1.5k words
3.73
58.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many times in this life do we make love, have sex, whatever you want to call it? Thousands and thousands? But only a handful of times ever stand out. That time in the woods we nearly got discovered by picnickers: that time with two girls at once (how could I ever forget that?) and of course there's the first time. That's special, no forgetting that. Stephanie was a little older than me and an inch taller. She had caramel brown eyes and long dark hair, glossy like in the shampoo adverts. She was a typical long legged, pert breasted, healthy skinned teenager and she was dating me for some reason I never quite fathomed.

We were both young and pretty inexperienced when we started dating. We'd been dating for about 8 months give or take, when it happened. We hadn't planned it or anything; it just seemed to be the right time. Right up until the moment we actually did it I hadn't seriously thought it was gonna happen then.

We were at her house; we had just got back from hanging out with some friends. Nothing exciting; just at their house relaxing, watching movies, chilling out, the usual teenage stuff. Back at her place I learnt that her parents were away for the weekend and her sister had just gone out for an hour or so.

So I knew we were in for some heavy making out. Stephanie and I had fooled around a lot; more and more recently. We'd progressed from spending hours fully dressed, kissing and grinding our hips together, to making each other cum orally and manually. We'd done pretty much all there was to do without going "all the way", but it wasn't an issue with us. We were just enjoying each other.

So we were back at her place; the sun not yet setting so it was still hot and humid. We decided to go and cool off in her pool. Although we usually did more getting hot than cooling down . . . I stripped down to my boxers and she shucked her clothes as nonchalantly as ever, revealing her white lacy bra and matching panties. Her skin was tanned golden and she looked so sexy in white lace. I could see her nipples already hard through the delicate fabric, and they became even more pronounced as we got into the pool. I swam a couple of lengths, relishing the cool water on my skin, and to be truthful, the chance to show off a little in front of her. I knew I swam pretty good and my body was nicely toned. We messed about, splashing each other; her long wavy brown hair splayed out in the water and her dark nipples made visible by the wet material.

Getting our breath back we were just kind of hanging out at the edge of the pool holding each other and talking. We started to kiss and make out; our hands all over each others bodies. We were still in the water; our feet touching the bottom with the water just below shoulder level, rippling gently as we moved our bodies together. I undid her bra, mesmerised by the way her breasts moved in the water. I caressed them eagerly, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs as her hands snaked their way down and rubbed my cock through my boxers.

We continued to kiss hard as my hands moved down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks, pulling her to me. I broke the kiss and moved down her body, lifting her up, holding her ass in my palms and sucked her nipples greedily. I flicked my tongue across them and then sucked as much of them into my mouth as I could, as hard as I could. I had grown so hard and was very relieved when she pulled my cock through the front of my boxers and started stroking me. I loved the way she knew exactly how to bring me almost to edge, and then slacken off.

After about half an hour of this we got out of the pool and we rubbed ourselves cursorily with a towel that was out on the pool side. We were more than keen to carry on with our making out and, still dripping wet, we ran up to her room. I sat on the edge of the bed and she got on her knees between my legs and sucked my hard cock. She had only done it to one other guy before me and whilst looking back it wasn't the best I ever had; but, as the expression goes, what she lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm. We'd done it quite a few times by now and so she knew what I liked and was comfortable with me. She sucked me until i was pretty close to cumming and then we switched.

She was the first girl I ever ate out but it wasn't my first time that night which was good. I was pretty confident about what I was doing. That's one taste I've not lost. I love nothing more than the taste of a really horny woman. And a tang of chlorine takes me back there to that night. And despite my own lack of expertise she did cum, so I couldn't have been too bad. I'm sure I wasn't perfect at it and I was definitely learning as I went, enjoying every lesson that I had!

I crawled on my stomach between her legs, kissing and licking her thighs and teasing her pussy with my tongue. I loved exploring her folds, probing with my tongue and making her produce such sweet nectar. I lay between her thighs licking her tight pussy and started to rub her clit with my fingers. I loved hearing her breathless moans as I did this and her hips rose up off the bed in her excitement. After a short while I slid a finger in and she cried out in pleasure. We had done this many times before and after she got really wet I slid another finger into her tight but juicy pussy. I slid my fingers in and out; fucking her until her back arched and she came noisily, her muscles clamping down on my fingers.

After a short while I lay back down on the bed on my back and she took her cue to suck me for a minute to get me fully hard again. Then she swung her leg over and straddled me. My cock was bone hard and sticking straight up. She reached over to her bedside table and I watched entranced as she put a dab of baby lotion on her finger and gently smeared it along her slit. My heart was beating loud and fast as I was wondering where this was going. My heart leapt as she then she spread her pussy a bit and pushed against the underside of my cock, flattening it between her pussy and my belly. It felt amazing and I was sure I was gonna cum when she started to rock back and forth, my cock sliding the length of her pussy lips as she moved.

This was the closest we'd come to actual intercourse and I was on the verge of cumming, when she suddenly stopped and hopped off of me. She grinned at me and said she'd be right back and ran out of the room. I didn't know what had happened. I thought something was going on. But just as I was easing myself up onto my elbows and pulling her duvet over my exposed, sweaty body, she came back. She stood in the doorway, naked, her breasts white against her tanned belly and shoulders, waving something at me. A small foil package. She was holding a condom she got from her sister's room. She asked me if I wanted to. Silly question; as if I was going to say no! I think I even have called out a "Hell yeah!" in a school boy voice.

So she slid it on me quickly and straddled me again. She put my condom covered cock against her hole and at first I was disconcerted when it didn't go in easily; it kept popping out when she pushed down. But I got some more of the baby lotion and put some on the tip of my cock and and smeared some more gently on her pussy to help. And we eventually we got it in. It wasn't the smoothest of operations but we got it. The look in her warm brown eyes as she engulfed my cock was truly gratifying. Her blissful smile and the way her wet hair stuck to her shoulders as she swayed back and forth will stay with me forever. It was the first time for both of us, so I don't think we did too badly. Stephanie had told me she'd experimented a little with a objects, but that was about it.

So there we were having our first real full on sexual experience: losing our virginity together. She slid up and down on me for about 5 minutes before I blew my load. I was amazed I lasted as long, but we were going slow and she wasn't taking all of me into her. I wasn't fucking her hard; it was just nice and relaxed. A perfect first time.