All Comments on 'A Perfect Fit, The Affair Begins'

by SamanthaStone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't Continue

Enough tales of wives making husbands wimps and cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Q:Why are these people married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
vocabulary

Ma'am, I like the story, and I've been there a couple of times in my life. The rush of such a clandestine meeting recalls fond memories. For me, I never felt "venerable," however. Sometimes I did feel "vulnerable." I think it would be fun to get to know you. You sound sweet and sensitive, and your self-description makes it sound like you like to cuddle.

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Hopefully to be continued....

you say. If that means you have a story line where you wish to explore human emotions as to infidelity,pleasure, remorse, hurt, anger, husband/wife finding out and what to do then - then continue. If it is about two people fucking - don't bother, please. Those stories go thirteen to the dozen.

texasacetexasaceover 13 years ago
Nice story... well written.

Keep the stories coming... and we readers will cum with you.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Next chapter

I hope the next chapter will reveal how these two got to this place. It helps me to care about the story when I know what is motivating the characters. A promising start.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I would like to know more about the spouses of the couple that's fucking in the van.

There must be a very good reason that causes two people to willingly cheat on the one's that they were once in love with.

What puzzles me, is that the woman doesn't seem to have any remorse for fucking someone that's not her husband. In fact she is more than willing to give herself to this new man. What has caused her to be this way?

A lot of questions left for the author to answer and I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the good start.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great tease...great setup

The first steps of having a clandestine affair are so exciting, thrilling, visceral, totally animalistic and this author captured those moments exquisitely. Great setup. I anxiously await further chapters on the sexual and psychological tensions that this author has teased me with. Delicious!

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Careful

I concur with Hansbwl's assessment of your work. Description is only the first consideration in a story line; without emotion a story is flat. You also might re-read your story and think in terms of sentences. Your second "sentence" is not a sentence because it has no subject. Your third "sentence" consists of two independent main clauses inappropriately connected with a comma. Those clauses beg to be separated by either a semi-colon or a period.

Yes, I know that some readers of LIT will think me persnickety. Nevertheless, an artist -- and you are a literary artist -- must master the mechanics of his or her craft for a piece to be accepted by those capable of critical judgment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome Aboard

First subnission, that's the toughest one. Keep writing, its insightful as well as erotic. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"I felt the warmth of his cum fill me. As he gently laid on me to catch his breath I knew that no matter how wrong it may be this was what we both needed."

No remorse no regrets no guilt. Must be another cheating whore wife story. Ho hum. Another fucked up female writer with a nightmare for a fantasy. Where do they all come from and why don't they just get divorced and become the whores and slut and skanks they really are.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
waiting for his cock to feel you.

awesome hot horny story. so very erotic. like watch this taking place.

now on to the next horny part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad this brainless idiot quit writing.

Puke!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Hopefully not!!

...wasted 5 min.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous