A Perfect Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of standing in the downpour, allowing the hot water to run over my body, I heard the front door slam shut. With another moment of consideration, I stepped out of the shower, hurried into the cold room, and retrieved the glass dildo that Daniel had gotten me a few years back. Shivering, I quickly got back into the shower, sighing with relief as the scalding hot water pounded my skin once again.

I truly enjoyed the sex I had just had with my husband, but I hadn't had the chance to cum and I was feeling a little left out. I normally preferred the thicker, gel double-dildo that Daniel had purchased for me, but the glass of the toy I was holding in my hand was designed specifically to absorb the temperature of its environment, and I wanted it to get nice and hot.

I turned off the cold water entirely, so that the water raining down on me became too hot to stand in. Backing up, I carefully sat down in the tub, allowing myself to slide farther and farther down, until the main force of the falling water was gently beating on my firm tummy. Down this low, the water lost enough heat to be tolerable again, but only just.

The studded, glass phallus in my hand was almost uncomfortably warm. I inverted my grip on it, so that the mushroom tip of the toy extended down in the opposite direction of my thumb. My pussy was still engorged, having never lost the sexual high from fucking Daniel, and when I placed the tip of the curved toy between my legs, my cunt seemed to pull the glass dick in of its own accord.

I inhaled sharply as the almost painfully hot cock slid into me, but bit by bit I stabbed it farther inward, until only the ball-shaped end remained outside. At that point, I had no grip on the toy, so the only way to get it back out was to squeeze it out using my strong vaginal muscles. Of course, that had been my intention in the first place, so I didn't worry about my fingers' inability to retrieve the disembodied penis resting inside me.

I closed my eyes and let the pure physicality of the moment envelop me. I relished the incessant drumming of hot water on my thick thighs, my tight tummy, and my plump tits. I focused my feelings on the heated rod filling the hungry void between my legs. I overcame the nausea caused by the intense temperature inside my box, and once I did, the heat seemed to radiate out to my extremities, numbing me in the most pleasant way imaginable. I felt my neck and face flush with blood, and I took deep, slow breaths to center myself.

When I was ready, I placed my hands right beneath my breasts, pushing firmly on my diaphragm. Following the flow of my breathing, I started moving my hands down my chest, never letting up on the strong pressure I was exerting; meanwhile, I focused my imagination on the very tip of the dildo buried inside me, and I imagined my pussy closing down around that tip, starting from the farthest back I could manage and moving forward. As I did this, my body responded accordingly, and the dildo slowly started to slide out of my sexual haven. By the time my hands had reached the center of my stomach, I had squeezed a third of the phallus out of me.

When my hands reached the base of my tummy, where my pelvic bone started, I stopped moving them and pushed down harder than I had before. I continued to squeeze with my cunt until the glass cock almost felt like it was going to fall out completely, and then with a deep breath I contracted my muscles in the opposite direction, sucking the toy back inside me. Using the tips of my fingers on both hands,I pushed in on my tummy, until I could feel the head of the dildo scraping against the top wall of my vagina.

This was something that Daniel loved to do when he fucked me on top, pushing the head of his cock against his hands on my tummy, feeling himself fuck me from the outside. Once, he had taken my hands and put them in his favorite spot, to show me why he liked it so much, and I had fallen in love with the feeling. It was exquisite, to feel his penis from the inside with my pussy, and from the outside with my hands.

Another thing Daniel liked to do was move his hands apart and press down on either side of where his cock pushed against my vaginal wall, so that he could clearly see his penis move inside me with every thrust. It's a similar idea to pushing your tongue hard against the inside of your cheek, moving it around, and watching the motion in a mirror.

I did that next, pressing down on either side of the toy as it reached inside me, and I watched hypnotically, through half-closed eyes, as the toy popped up against my skin. Watching the mound of raised flesh move farther up as the toy moved deeper inside was incredibly erotic.

I closed my eyes again, and I focused on repeating the pushing and sucking maneuvers with my pussy, until--without even using my hands to guide the toy--the dildo was fucking me at a quick, steady pace. My breathing became more shallow, and a familiar pressure began to build inside me. I was extremely horny, and I wanted more than a normal orgasm, so I took hold of the toy with my left hand, and I placed my right hand firmly against my mound. Using my hand, I worked the dildo in and out of my cunt much faster than I could with just my muscles. Unconsciously, my other hand frenetically rubbed my clitoris in practiced circular motions. My back arched off of the bathtub as I neared climax, and with a shudder, I collapsed back down as the first orgasmic wave rippled through my body.

Normally, I pull my toys out right as I cum, I push against my clit instead of rubbing it, and I allow my labia to open up, expressing my orgasm. This time though, I wanted to explode; since I was in the shower with the water running, a mess wasn't an issue, and I wanted to squirt cum all over the tub.

Ignoring my body's cries to hold myself and allow the orgasm to wash over me, I fucked myself with the dildo even faster, and my fingers flew over my clit in a blur. I clenched hard with my box, keeping all of my juices inside. I could hear my teeth grinding loudly in my head, and my lips pulled back on their own, almost in a snarl. I actually started to growl a bit, trying to ignore the burning sensation in my arms and wrists, and the almost raw feeling of my clitoris.

The normal pressure I felt right before an orgasm had not dissipated, because I was keeping it all inside, and it was building to an unbelievable degree. A second orgasm suddenly, unexpectedly rocked my body, and I almost lost control, almost spoiled everything; however, after a split-second hiccup in my rhythm, I redoubled my efforts.

Every muscle in my body burned with tension now, and I imagine that veins in my neck and forehead were probably popping out like I was in brutal labor or something. A small bulge actually started to build in my navel, as my vagina built up pressure, until it looked like I was 4 or 5 months pregnant.

At last, screaming hoarsely, a third orgasm hijacked my body, and I convulsed uncontrollably. The glass penis literally shot out of my pussy as clear, hot cum exploded out of me, splattering the far side of the bathtub. I continued to scream as my vagina went haywire, clenching and unclenching on its own, forcing more and more of my sexual juices outward in an unstoppable torrent. An incredible sexual event that probably lasted mere seconds, seemed, to me, to last for ages.

And then it was over. My body continued to twitch slightly as the last flow of cum dribbled out of my cunt and ran down my ass, but I was no longer screaming. My heart and lungs were working overtime, as though I had just run a 20-mile marathon, and my throat was raw. Everything hurt, from my toes to my jaws. It was a fantastic feeling.

I tried to move my arms, to assist me in sitting up higher, but the most I could manage was a weak flopping motion, and I laughed weakly. My eyelids drooped shut, and I lightly dozed in the cooling water, physically and mentally exhausted from the activity of the morning.

I don't know how long I slept there, but I came out of my restful slumber when the water became lukewarm.

Gingerly, I drew my knees up, and then stood up slowly. My extremities tingled as they regained some feeling, and I quickly went about the business of actually showering. I finished before the water lost all of its heat, and I turned off the shower, drew open the shower curtain, and pulled a towel off the rack opposite me.

The bathroom was too steamy for my liking, making it difficult to breathe so I opened the door and stepped into the cool bedroom, my towel wrapped around me. I started to dry myself, and took the opportunity to stretch out some of my sores as well. When I was sufficiently dry, I tossed the towel on the chair at our desk, and I opened the closet to search for something to wear. I had plans for what to wear that night, when Daniel returned, but I would have gotten too many stares if I wore it out.

Instead, I just grabbed some low-cut blue jeans and a thin black spaghetti-strap. I pulled the tight-fitting jeans over my naked legs--I only wear panties for sex play--and then I pulled the blouse over my head, adjusting my boobs to align with the inner bra attached to the shirt. I went back into the bathroom, put a little makeup on, brushed out my hair, and then I stepped out to examine myself in the full length mirror hanging on our door.

The blouse was short, and because the jeans were low-cut, a good 3 inches or so of my navel was exposed. The lines of toned muscle led down from my waist to the top of the pants in a beautiful v-shape, and if Daniel had been there he would have gotten on his knees and lustily kissed my tummy. My dark hair was all to one side, hanging over my left shoulder, exposing my cutely-shaped right ear. I pursed my lips as I struck a pose in the mirror, and turned a bit to make sure my butt looked good in the pants as well. Satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my phone, my car keys, and the debit card, and I headed out to the garage.

I ran several errands that day, shopping for groceries, house supplies, and some new clothes for work. While I was picking out some fruit at the grocery store, I was approached by a middle-aged man, and I had to politely refuse his advances. When explaining that I was married did not deter him, I lost my politeness and told him to fuck off. Luckily, a passing employee noticed what was going on, and he stepped in, telling my would-be suitor he would call the police if I wasn't left alone immediately. The persistent man did back off at that point, and I thanked the employee before checking out and quickly leaving the store.

I met Daniel at work for his lunch break shortly after the incident, which was unfortunate because I was still in a foul, confrontational mood. I told him what had happened, we talked about how work was going, and then we ended up getting in an argument over some stupid little thing. There was an awkward tension between us that I regretted as soon as Daniel got out of the car to head back into work. I sighed and slammed the back of my head into the seat's headrest.

"Stupid!" I berated myself. I got thirty minutes out of the 8.5 hours that the love of my life couldn't be at home with me, and I had let some jackass get to me and ruin it. My phone buzzed in my lap, and I looked down to see the message notification. It was Daniel, already.

I'm sorry, the text message read. My phone buzzed again, and I received a second message. I love you very much, and I didn't mean to upset you. :-( I shook my head. Daniel was usually the first to apologize, even when I was wrong.

I picked up my phone and typed out my response. That was all me, silly. I'm sorry I was in a bad mood. You'll have to punish me tonight. ;-)

He didn't respond right away, so I put the phone on my lap and started the car. I was halfway to the second-hand store where I do a lot of my clothes shopping when my phone buzzed again. The street I was on is entirely too busy to be checking text messages, even at red lights, so I left it alone until I pulled into the parking lot of the store. With the car safely parked, I picked up my device again.

Yeah? Customers have really been pissing me off today, so that sounds really good!

I'm sorry people are stupid! I'm going to get dressed up, and I want you to take it all out on me tonight, okay?

While I waited for his response, I got out of the car, stuffed my EVO into my too-small pocket, and headed in to the store. I made straight for the women's pants, and started browsing for dress pants that might fit me. I had an armful of pants by the time I received Daniel's next message, but with some creative posturing and maneuvering, I managed to get my phone out and unlock it without dropping anything. His text brought a smile to my face.

Maybe not all out on you. It's been frustrating, and I might knock you out if there was no restraint. Unless you'd like that... ;-)

Well, maybe not that hard. I still want to feel you fuck me! But a little blacking out would be enjoyable. I could clearly imagine Daniel adjusting his stiffening cock to try hiding his hard on from his coworkers, who were mostly women. Smiling to myself, I flagged an employee down and secured a dressing room. I need your help picking out some pants for work.

I hung the clothes up on the provided rack, placed my phone on the bench in the large fitting room, and proceeded to undress. I threw my clothes on the floor in a haphazard pile, and then kicked them into a corner. I took the first pair of pants off the hanger and pulled them on. They were thin and black, and fit a bit tightly around the waist, but they did an amazing job of hugging my ass and thighs.

I retrieved my phone and launched the camera app. Striking a few poses, I snapped a number of photos, using the full-length mirror in the room. I took some shots with my breasts fully exposed, others pressed against the wall perpendicular to the mirror, and I even managed a shot from behind, bending over to give the camera a prime view of my nicely rounded rear. When I was finished, I reviewed the images, adjusted some of the exposure and color, and then sent them off to Daniel in a MMS message.

I took the pants off and tried on another pair, which I did not like at all. I immediately removed them, hanging them up in my "definitely not" area. Before I could try on the next pair, my phone buzzed and danced a little jig on the hard bench.

I like those ones!! I want you so badly right now, baby! If you send me more like that, I might have to take a break to masturbate in the restroom. Otherwise, I might accidentally stab someone's leg!

The idea of Daniel desperately beating his dick into submission while at work turned me on, and I felt myself grow hot and moist the more I thought about it. I was determined to get him to follow through, so I tried on the other pants and took more photos, attempting to look as sexy and lusty as I could. When I was finished with all of the clothes, I took some all-nude pics, and then I sent all of the photographs to my husband in a number of consecutive messages. After the last message sent, I stood naked, trembling with anticipation. I didn't have to wait long.

God, Laka, I need to fuck you! I want to feel your warm skin on mine, your tongue in my mouth, and my rock-hard dick inside you. I reached down tentatively with my free hand, and I slipped my middle finger into my wet pussy. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and bit softly to prevent myself from moaning. I'm in the restroom now. You wanna video chat? Instead of responding to his last message, I opened Google Talk, found Daniel online, and initiated a video call. A few rings, and there he was, clearly in a bathroom stall.

"Hi, sexy!" His voice was unexpectedly loud over my phone's speaker.

"Shh!" I made the sound with my index finger pressed against my lips. Just to be safe, I pushed down on my device's volume rocker, lowering the speaker volume.

"Sorry," Daniel whispered. "God, you are magnificent," he complimented, a hungry, faraway look on his face.

I blushed a little. One would think that I'd be used to the way my husband compliments me, but his incredible love, coupled with his fiery and obvious desire for me still gives me chills.

"Thank you," I replied meekly, suddenly self-conscious under the piercing gaze of his beautiful hazel eyes. "Let me see how much you want me," I said, keeping my voice low so as not to be heard by any passers by. The suggestion was as much to give me respite from Daniel's eyes as it was to help me regain the bit of randy excitement I had just lost.

The perspective on my screen shifted, and suddenly I was presented with the familiar, veined sex of my husband. His penis was fully erect, and his free hand was wrapped around the very base of it, also cupping his balls. Daniel moved his hand farther up his shaft, and he squeezed hard, until the tip of his cock turned a deep purple and oozed precum. With his thumb, Daniel reached out and slowly massaged the clear fluid all over his purple head in practiced, circular motions. I heard him exhale softly, and I imagined him resting his head back against the wall behind him.

"Do you want this, baby?" He was slowly pumping his shaft now, still squeezing hard enough for his knuckles to turn white.

"Fuck yes," I breathed into the mike. Climbing atop the bench so that no one would see me through the gap between the floor and the dressing room door, I pressed my back to the wall, spreading my legs. I lowered the phone between my legs, and I used the small viewfinder displayed onscreen to line up a good view of my vulva. I slid a finger inside myself and whispered, a little louder, "This is where I want you, baby, right inside me."

Daniel's grip on his dick visibly slackened, and he picked up the pace of his masturbation, but it was still a slow up and down movement. I slipped another finger inside my pussy, and then another. With three fingers filling my hole, I started to bang myself, matching Daniel's rhythm.

Getting back into the moment, I pulled my fingers out and placed my hand over my mound in my preferred position. My slick fingers hung down over my clit, and I massaged it in tight, quick circles. As I increased my pace, so too did Daniel's pumping, until I could barely keep track of his hand on my phone's oversized screen. When I raised my view from the phone to my working hand, I could see that my own fingers were a blur of frantic motion. I could feel the familiar strain in my neck and the clenching of my abs, as my stimulation built to a climax.

An intense heat exploded from my cunt and radiated outward to the rest of my body, and a surge of electrical impulses wracked my body. I hissed through clenched teeth, and my legs stiffened while the orgasm washed over me. I stopped rubbing, and I slipped my middle finger inside my pussy so that I could feel my sexual contractions. While I enjoyed the remnants of my orgasm and waited for Daniel to finish, I felt a little bit of cum slide down between my thighs.

Apparently, that was the clincher for my husband, and I watched the head of his penis swell right before he started to cum. His strokes, which had been regular and rhythmic, became erratic and jerky. Thick, white semen shot forth from his cock in a series of short, but powerful eruptions. I couldn't be entirely sure, but it looked like he may have even gotten a bit on the lens of his phone's camera. Some of the smaller loads coated his shaft and his knuckles, while the larger eruptions fell away into the toilet Daniel was straddling. Even with the lowered volume on my phone, I could hear Daniel's heavy breathing over the speaker.