A Perfect Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby, I was a bad girl today, remember? Fuck me harder," I crooned.

Without a word, Daniel leaned down, gave me a quick kiss, dancing his tongue over my lips, and then he was upright again. His grip on my lower legs tightened, and he set an athletic pace. He didn't fuck me as fast as he could; instead, he made swift, deep thrusts, pounding his pelvis into my vulva, just the way I liked it. I moaned and turned my head aside as my eyes closed. I could feel my breasts moving in steady, circular patterns as Daniel rocked my body, and I reached up to hold them and squeeze them together.

Every hard slap against my pussy evoked a little moan from my lips, until my breathing exactly coincided with Daniel's timing. He'd pull out until only his mushroom head remained inside me, and I would breath in; he would slam back into me, and I would breath out. I let all thoughts melt from my mind as I lost myself in the physicality of the moment.

Unconsciously, my right hand drifted down to rest on my mound, and I didn't even notice until Daniel released one of my legs, put his hand over mine, and pressed it into my clitoris. My eyes opened, and I briefly marveled at how well Daniel was driving me, to have not even noticed my hand moving of its own accord. Taking Daniel's hint, I started fingering my clit. Satisfied, he took his hand off of mine and grabbed my leg once again, to continue his expert pounding.

My breathing grew shallower as pressure built in my vagina. Daniel was also panting with the effort of banging me so vigorously, but he showed no signs of slowing. His clenched jaw told me that his muscles were burning as hotly as mine, but he was determined to push through. My head lifted off the bed and my neck strained while I growled through my teeth. My hand was a blur of motion, and Daniel smashed me harder and harder, picking up on my closing orgasm.

Screaming, I threw my head back on the bed as a supernova of ecstasy burst through me. My tits bounced freely while Daniel continued to fuck me straight through my orgasm.

"I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!" I shouted hoarsely, and the pressure in my box surged outward, working against Daniel's thrusts. My cum surged out and around my husband's sexual weapon, splashing against his pelvis, his scrotum, his legs, and the bed. Every one of his powerful stabbing motions slapped my juices against my ass and tore a small scream from my throat.

Finally, my hands and feet numb from the over stimulation, the bright star of my climax faded away. Daniel pulled out of me, but he wasn't finished. Though I was already sore and tired, I reminded myself that I had wanted this.

Daniel leaned down and picked me up by my waist, turning me over at the same time. It was difficult to move, but I knew what he wanted, so I helped him by scooting forward on the bed and drawing my legs up so that I was on my shoulders and knees. My hands and arms were too tired to hold me up right, so I just turned my face so that I was resting on my left cheek, giving me a chance to breathe.

My ass was angled high into the air, a perfect target for Daniel's insatiable member, and he crawled onto the bed behind me. Supporting himself on his knees, he guided his penis to the now gaping hole of my pussy. His mushroom head positioned inside my labia, Daniel took hold of my waist and slammed into me.

I screamed, and my tingling hands grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheets. Daniel was relentless: using his grip on my waist, he was able to get much more force out of each thrust, skewering me on his dick while he pulled me tight against his body. His pace was impossibly fast, and I could feel my ass flushing hot with blood as he smashed into it repeatedly.

The feeling was my favorite: pain so intense that it released enough endorphins to be pleasurable. I had actually had an orgasm once when I had gotten a tattoo with Daniel, and when I had told him later what had happened, my husband had fallen in love with the idea. Still, I found that if it looked like I was in too much pain, Daniel couldn't help but ease up and ask if he should stop.

For that reason, I turned my head so that my face was buried in the sheets. In that position, I was able to scream into the mattress, tears streaming from my eyes, without Daniel realizing just how much he was hurting me. If he stopped at that moment, I would have experienced that pain with absolutely no benefit to myself; however, all I had to do was endure the pain just long enough for an overdose of endorphins to make it all worth it. So, muffling my raw screams, crying into the bed, and clenching fistfuls of fabric, I let Daniel smash me into oblivion.

When my orgasm came, my body was so tense that I quivered like a tightly wound piano string. My mouth hung open, pressed against the bed, but my scream was silent. Rather than an outward push, this time my pussy clamped down on Daniel's penis like a bear trap. I heard him grunt, and he stopped fucking me almost immediately, buried deep inside my cunt. Daniel bent over and wrapped his arms around my tummy, hugging me tightly while I rode the wave of my orgasm. He gently kissed my back, and each cool, wet contact sent chills down my spine.

After what seemed like forever, I felt Daniel gently easing my body down onto the bed, until I was lying completely flat on my belly. He gingerly guided my arms up from my sides, and I let the sheets fall out of my hands. He put my wrists together above my head, and then he pinned them there with one of his hands. I turned my head to the side again, getting my first fresh breath in minutes. Though our room was warm, the fresh air felt crisply cool compared to breathing into the mattress, and I sucked in a deep breath.

Daniel pressed down on top of me, and he kissed my neck, then my earlobe.

"Talk to me, baby," he whispered huskily, obviously catching his breath. "I could do this all night, but you just tell me what you want."

I tried to respond, but my voice didn't want to cooperate. I swallowed and tried again. "I want you to cum inside me," I managed on the second try.

There was more behind our words than it seemed, but we know each other so well that we understood. Daniel's statement was his way of letting me know that, with the condom on, he could--and would love to--continue to fuck my brains out for hours. However, he also meant that he could also bring our session to an end if I wanted. My response told him that I was ready to stop, but that I still wanted to make sure he climaxed as well.

Daniel lifted his body off of mine, and then he pulled his dick out of my pussy. I felt him fidget above me for a moment, and then he slowly slid back inside of me. He put most of his body weight back down on top of me, and then I saw the condom fly onto the floor beside the bed. My husband pinned my wrists again, and started to thrust in and out of me, this time much more slowly and tenderly. I wasn't completely finished, though.

"I thought there was going to be some blacking out tonight," I said to him, my voice still raw and quiet to my ears.

My husband chuckled softly. "You're fucking crazy, you know that, right?"

"That's why you love me," I replied.

He let my wrists go, and then his arm was wrapped around my throat. His grip tightened until I gasped, barely able to suck in any air, and then he let up a little. With his free hand, he took my arms and bent them up so that my hands rested on his strangling forearm and bicep.

"Remember to tap when you need me to stop," Daniel said. I only gave a curt nod in response.

With that, he tightened his grip again. First, I could barely breathe, and then I couldn't breathe at all. I grew lightheaded, and darkness crept into my eyesight. I tapped on his arm once, and Daniel instantly loosened his grip. I took a deep, painful breath, and then I nodded again.

"God, Laka, I'm gonna cum soon," Daniel growled as he tightened his grip again. He was still fucking me very gently, barely moving, but strangling me turned him on just as much as being strangled turned me on.

I floated on a cloud of euphoria, my head getting light, and darkness enveloped me. I regained consciousness almost immediately, because Daniel can feel exactly when I pass out, and he immediately gives me more than enough slack to breathe. I greedily swallowed more air than I could handle, and ended up having a small coughing fit. My throat burned, and each cough was agonizing, but the sexual high I rode was well worth the pain.

I nodded my readiness again, pushing Daniel's arm into my throat to reinforce my desire for another round of strangulation. His muscles tensed and bulged, and his pelvic thrusts became deeper, more pronounced. I slipped into unconsciousness once again, knowing that my husband was about to bury his seed deep inside my vagina.

When I came to, Daniel was moaning and grunting in my ear, his body shuddering on top of mine as he came. The moment I regained consciousness, my body overreacted to all of the stimuli, and I started to cry, cough, and cum all at once. Each wracking cough forced me to clench my abdominal muscles in pain, which in turn strengthened the death grip my box had on Daniel's penis. His breath caught short, and he hissed in pain, but I could feel his penis still expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting as it filled me with his semen.

When we have prolonged sex, Daniel seems to cum for much longer, and with more satisfaction. It's wonderful to know that he enjoys it so much more, but I also love having that much cum inside me. The feeling of being full is one of my favorites.

Eternity passed us by, and Daniel finally pushed up on his hands to take his weight off of my stressed body. He pulled his slightly less erect phallus out of my cunt, and he rocked back on his knees to enjoy my show. I rolled over onto my back, and I obliged him with one of our favorite moments: pushing his cum out of my pussy. Using my well-toned and obedient muscles, I squeezed every drop of semen out of me, until the messy, sticky fluid covered my inner thighs, my ass, and made a large puddle on the bed.

Daniel stretched out his hand and gently spread his cum all over my legs, my vulva, and up to my tummy. I shivered with every caress. When I was suitably covered, Daniel lied on top of me, spreading the juices onto his body. We kissed passionately, squirming together until the cum grew cold and adhesive. Finally, Daniel rolled off of me, our skin stretching until the bond of semen could not hold any longer, and we lied side by side. We didn't say anything for a long while; instead, we simply rested, recovering from one of our more rigorous sex workouts.

We later got up, showered together, and got dressed in comfortable pajamas. We made dinner together, like we often do, and we talked about all manner of unimportant, entertaining things while we cooked and then ate. We spent much of the discussion talking about my strange dream earlier that morning, and then about other strange dreams we've had in the past. That, of course, eventually became a competition to see who had had the weirdest sex dream ever, which was quite fun. At the very end of the night, we curled up in bed and watched a movie.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Daniel hugging me to him kissing my lips, and then kissing my temple. "I love you with all of my heart," he whispered to me.

"I love you with all of my heart," I replied drowsily. "And mine's bigger," I added after a moment, smiling to myself as I fell asleep in my husband's arms.