A Perfect Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my phone up to my face, and my husband did the same with his, so that we were virtually face-to-face again.

"Ah, shit," Daniel exclaimed, and the view suddenly shifted to his clothed chest, before turning black. "I got some jizz on my camera," I heard Daniel say from far away.

Something about the tone of his voice tickled me, and I burst out laughing. I covered my mouth with my free hand to stifle the laughter, forgetting that my hand was still covered in pussy juice. The faint, sweet musky scent of my sex filled my nostrils, giving me a slightly heady feeling. My laughter successfully silenced, I sucked my index and middle fingers into my mouth. I taste very much like I smell: a faint sweetness, with perhaps just the tiniest tang. No strong scents or flavors from me, which is how I like it.

I still had my fingers in my mouth when Daniel brought the camera back to his face, and he grinned as soon as he saw me.

"I love you so much, baby," he said with the smile in his voice as well. I popped my fingers out and returned his silly grin.

"I love you! You should hurry and get back to work, before they start asking for you," I advised.

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, right after I wash this little spot off of my shirt." I laughed again.

"Shut up," he said playfully, blushing with embarrassment.

"Okay, babe, I'll let you go," I said quietly. "Quickly, though, which pants did you like the most?"

"Uhh...to be honest, you were really distracting." He shrugged. "I definitely liked the first pair, and then I would say that the third and fourth pairs were almost as nice."

"Okay, thanks!" His quick assessment matched my opinions on the pants, so I felt good about taking them up front for a purchase. "I love you, and I will await your punishment at home, my lord," I said, tossing in a flirtatious wink for good measure.

"Dear God, you are just the best wife ever!" He blew a kiss at the phone, and then my screen briefly showed the "end call" sequence before booting me back to Google Talk's contact list.

A brisk knock on the dressing room door startled me enough to make me jump, and a woman's voice called, "Is everything working out okay?"

Struggling to get my racing heart back under control, I swallowed before responding. "Yes, thank you! I'll be out in just a moment." I waited until the woman's legs moved away from the door, and then I set my phone down to get to the business of getting dressed. I pulled my pants on as swiftly as I could, yanked my spaghetti strap over my head, and inspected myself in the mirror. A dark spot appeared between my legs, where my jeans had absorbed my cum; fortunately, it was far south enough that it wasn't really visible unless I stood with my legs apart. Plus, I was going home after buying my new pants, so I wouldn't be subject to public scrutiny for much longer.

Satisfied that I didn't obviously look like I had just been masturbating in a public fitting room, I gathered my things and opened the door. An employee, a woman in her late 40s and probably the same woman who had knocked on the door, was standing a few feet away, trying to look busy riffling through a clothes rack. One look at the cold stare she afforded me, and I knew that she had a pretty good idea of what I had been doing. I threw her a smile and a wave, and she huffed in disapproval. I laughed and walked away, heading toward the registers.

On the drive home, I decided that I wanted to go for a run. When I arrived at the house, I put my new clothes in the wash, changed into running attire, and got our pit, Yari, harnessed. We started our run right out the front door, and continued about a mile and half down the road until we reached the off-leash trails of the city park near us.

I zoned out, listening to music and concentrating on moving my burning legs, only snapping back to reality whenever Yari ran too far ahead of me. Then, I would slow down, call his name, and wait for him to return to my side before resuming my full run. The only other time I was snapped back to the world outside my head was on the way back home, when some macho jackasses honked at me as they drove past, apparently under the impression that women appreciate such loud, abrasive gestures. The noise scared the crap out of my timid companion, and I fumed the rest of the way home.

When we got home, I took Yari out back and let him cool down with his favorite game: fetching balls launched from a Chuck-It. He only wanted to play for a few minutes before he started to pretend he was interested in invisible things in the yard, his way of letting me know that he was finished. We went inside, and he collapsed on his side, panting like he had just run an Olympic marathon. I left him where he lay, and I stripped my sticky athletic wear off in the hallway, walking the rest of the way to our room in the nude. I tossed the clothes into our laundry hamper, barely making the shot. Stepping into the bathroom, I turned the water on and got into the shower.

This time in the tub was all business, and I set to work washing and scrubbing the day's messiness off of me. I also shaved--everything. I enjoy sex more when my pubic area is completely smooth, and I know that Daniel appreciates it as well. Silky smooth once again, I shut off the water, toweled down, threw on some pajamas, and settled down on the couch to read from my ridiculously heavy textbook.

For the rest of the afternoon, I alternated between reading, napping, and watching TV. At one point, I did get up to make pasta for a late lunch. When I took a bowl of the food back to the room, Yari followed me in and plopped down on the sofa beside me. We napped together, after I finished eating, and I dreamed of more outlandish characters and situations. Fortunately, my dreams this time stuck with weird, as opposed to terrifying.

I was awakened by the buzz of my vibrating phone, which had somehow found its way under my neck. Groggily, I picked up the device and turned on the screen to review whatever notification had just come in.

I'm clocked out and I'll be on way home soon. I love you with all of my heart, and I can't wait to be with you!

I tapped out a quick response, telling Daniel to drive safely, and then I began preparing for our night. First, I readied the bed and tidied the room just a bit; next, I set to work lighting the many candles that littered our little living space; and, finally, I went into the closet to change.

As I stripped down and pulled out what I was going to wear, I recalled a conversation I had had with a high school friend of mine, about 2 years after I married Daniel. She had started the discussion by making it clear that she thought me and Daniel were insane for getting married almost right out of high school. My response had been simple: when I had found someone as perfect for me as Daniel, someone who loves me deeply and supports me in everything I do, why should I not jump at the chance to keep that for the rest of my life?

Daniel gives me what I need: he loves me, tells me so often, and he's not shy about being a touchy-feely couple in public; he supports me in every decision I make, even if he has expressed to me beforehand that he thought the idea was a bad one; he is interested in nearly all the same things that I am; he loves talking to me; and he holds the same morals and principles as I do.

He's not the most romantic man I've ever met or seen, but what he lacks in romance, he more than makes up for in love, commitment, and his strong sexual desire for me. Daniel also does most of the chores around the house, including laundry and dishes; he never goes out with friends without me, and he never brings work home.

In return for what amounts to a great husband, the only things Daniel has ever expected from me are love, fidelity, and a lot of sex. To me, those things are almost nothing to ask for, considering what I get from him. Of course I love my husband, and I would never stray from him; and, since sex is such a fun, easy thing to do anyway, of course I can give him a lot. And, in nature's kind way of encouraging breeding, the more sex I have, the more I want sex, making it even easier to live up to Daniel's expectations.

My friend could not comprehend any of it. We had moved on to another topic, and I don't think we ever touched on it again.

Shaking my head while I thought about how some people could miss the easiest things in life, I adjusted the last of my outfit and left the closet to review my image in the full-length mirror. I was the very incarnation of lust and fantasy: thigh-high, sheer white stockings; a high-quality plaid skirt so short that it barely managed to cover my butt; a fitted, white silk dress shirt; and a short, dark red tie wrapped loosely around my neck.

The bright whites of my shirt and stockings contrasted beautifully with my creamy brown skin, and I felt myself getting wet just staring at myself. I would want to fuck a girl that looked the way I did, so I can't even imagine the way Daniel must feel whenever I choose the schoolgirl costume.

Tearing my gaze from the mirror, I swiftly got the rest of the room ready. I turned off the lights, so that the many flickering tongues of fire could lick at the darkness. I clicked the mouse on our desktop to bring the computer out of hibernation, and I put on some of our electronic lounge music. After setting the volume low, I turned off the monitor, so that its bright LCD wouldn't distract the flames from their beckoning mistress. The last thing I did before taking a seat on the couch was to move the simple wooden chair at our desk out into the middle of the room.

Everything ready, I played with my phone until I heard Yari's excited hustle outside the bedroom door, meaning that Daniel had arrived and was unlocking the front door. The front door swung open, making a familiar swooshing sound that I could hear from the room, and I heard Daniel happily greet our needy pit bull.

I turned off my phone's display and set it aside as a few soft footfalls in the hallway signaled that my husband was about to enter the room. I stood and positioned myself some feet beyond the door, so that I would be the first thing he saw in the dim light. The door handle turned, and standing in the glow of the hallway light was Daniel.

Upon seeing me, he instantly broke into a grin. I waved to him girlishly, tilting my head slightly for the full Japanese schoolgirl effect.

"Hi!" I said excitedly.

"Hello, beautiful," Daniel responded in a low, throaty growl. He shrugged off his jacket as he stepped into the room, closing Yari outside behind him. My husband swept me into his embrace, and I laughed and pushed him gently when his hungry mouth sought out my neck. He didn't linger there for too long, though, and then his lips were on mine, and our tongues were dancing an intricate dance inside each others' mouths.

His arms, which had been firmly wrapped around my lower back, drifted down as we kissed, until he was pulling me into him with my ass and caressing my outer thigh with his other hand. I moaned into his mouth, and then I tilted my head back so that he could really go at my neck. He kissed down the outside of my throat, gentle until he reached my collarbone, and then sucking hard on my flesh there, where a hickey could easily be hidden at work. His lips, tongue, and teeth on my skin felt exquisite, and I let him devour me for quite some time before pushing him away.

Taking Daniel's hands in mine, I led him to the wooden chair in the center of the room, and then I pushed him back on it, forcing him to sit. He laughed at my pushiness, but I could see by the growing bulge in his pants that he was eagerly anticipating my show.

"Take off your clothes," I commanded.

Daniel immediately pulled his shirts over his head and tossed them aside. I admired the way his tight, white skin stretched over his chest muscles, and then he was doubled over, pulling his pants down to his ankles.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, with a smile in his voice, already naked on the seat. That had to be record time, I briefly thought to myself, smiling back at his boyish anticipation. Daniel sat back straight in the chair and motioned for me to go to him. "Come here, my sexy lady," he said, almost in a pleading manner.

I waggled my finger at him and shook my head. "Not yet, my love. First, you have to watch. No touching." With that, I bent over slowly, arching my back as I did so, and I kissed the tip of Daniel's penis. A small sigh escaped his lips, and I stood back up. "Don't worry, you'll like it, remember?" He just swallowed and nodded.

And then I danced. I have no idea how to dance formally, but when it comes to dancing dirty, I've been told that I know exactly what I'm doing. Daniel often tells me that I put strippers to shame, and though he's obviously biased, I know that he truly means it.

Moving with the soft electronic music, I caressed myself, hiked up my skirt, twirled, crouched, and even crawled on my hands and knees. Daniel's eyes were locked on me, following my twisting body wherever I moved. He masturbated slowly, unable to not touch himself, but unwilling to get himself too worked up before we actually started having sex.

Finally, after sexily removing my shirt and teasingly sliding down the thong I had worn for the occasion, I straddled my husband on the chair. Still gyrating to the music, I wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him in for a kiss. The tie was still around my neck, and it hung down between my breasts. Daniel's hands went to my waists as our mouths reunited, and he ground my lower body into his pelvis to the rhythm of my dance.

"Why don't you sit on my leg, young lady?" Daniel's breathy question was almost difficult to hear, especially since he dove right into sucking and kissing my erect nipples almost before finishing his sentence.

Compliantly, I stood up and swung my right leg around so that my back was facing Daniel. I sat back down again, but this time only straddling his left leg. My vulva pressed against his thigh, and we both gasped with pleasure. I always forget how hot and wet I get after a good dance, but the contrast between Daniel's cool skin and the burning heat of my sex served as a pleasant reminder.

"I was a naughty girl today," I said over my shoulder.

Pushing down with all of my weight, I ground hard against his leg, angling myself so that my clit rubbed against his tense thigh. A swathe of his leg quickly became slick with my juices, and I was able to use the lubrication to grind faster, more urgently as my body cried for more stimulation.

"I had another lover in the bathtub," I confessed, my voice becoming softer and more breathy as I rubbed my clitoris ever faster.

Daniel's hands moved from my hips up my spine, in a firm, massaging motion, and then I felt his hands in my hair. His fingers tangled in my long dark strands, and then he pulled roughly, forcing my head to tilt back. My whole spine arched under his direction, and my tits were thrust forward while I continued to massage my clitoris against Daniel's leg. He disentangled his right hand, and he reached around to take my right breast in his hand. My husband squeezed and kneaded gently, and I closed my eyes to lose myself in the combined sensations.

"Is that so?" He suddenly squeezed my breast viciously, and I yelped.

"Yes," I breathed, "it's true."

"And what was he like?"

I closed my eyes. "Hard as glass. Small." I smiled to myself. "In fact," I whispered, "his entirety fit inside me."

Still pulling firmly on my hair, Daniel leaned forward and bit my back. I hissed in mixed pleasure and pain while his teeth sunk into me. After a near unbearable moment, my husband's jaws slackened, and he talked into my flesh.

"I'll see to that little fucker later, but tonight I'm going to make you wish you hadn't done that." The soft brush of his breath on my back gave me chills. "I'm going to remind you why I'm the only lover you ever need."

I'm not sure how long I danced, but by the time I felt Daniel's hands back on my hips, directing me to stand and turn around, I was covered in warm sweat, and my pussy was aching for release. Almost drowsily, I allowed my body to follow my husband's guiding hands, so that I was standing and facing him once more. Hands still on my hips, Daniel pulled me down on to his lap, impaling me on his rock hard phallus. We both took shuddering breaths and paused, collecting ourselves after that initial plunge.

"Jesus, baby, you are fire hot," Daniel breathed. "Get me a glove."

Nodding my understanding, I stood, inhaling sharply when his penis left me. Daniel slapped my ass hard, and I jumped. I stepped over to our sex toy box, opened it up, and fumbled around in the darkness. Finally, I found what I was looking for. I went back to Daniel and handed him the desensitizing condom.

He tore open the wrapper, placed the condom on his purple head, and rolled it down the length of his shaft. He pinched the air sack at the tip of the condom, and then he pulled me back down onto him. The latex masked some of the heat emanating from my husband's sex, but the smoothness and the lubrication made entry easier and more pleasant than without the condom.

It was difficult for Daniel to thrust in and out of me in that sitting position, so he used his hands on my hips to rock me back and forth instead. I wrapped my arms around his head and pressed his face into my breasts, encouraging him to play with them while we fucked. His warm tongue and hard teeth sent waves of chills down my body, while his hard dick stabbed me repeatedly, sending ripples of heat and pleasure up my body.

I hadn't lost any of the momentum built up by my grind session earlier, so I quickly reached the knife's edge of my climax. I started to hump Daniel entirely on my own, at a much faster pace than he had been directing. His fingers dug into my skin, and his goal seemed to change from guiding me into him to holding me at a distance, trying to slow me down. I was insistent, though, and I fucked him harder and faster, ignoring the burn of his fingers in my sides. My arms closed more tightly around his head, and I found myself burying my face in the short, soft hair on his scalp, keeping me from screaming with the effort of my activity.

I crashed hard into my husband, abruptly stopping as my first orgasm of the night surged through me. My legs and arms tightened around Daniel, and I moaned shakily into his hair. I felt his hands slacken their grip, and then his arms were encircling my lower back, crushing me against him. I took deep, but ragged breaths, allowing the orgasm to wash through me. After some time, strength left my arms and legs, and the last little moments of my climax faded away.

Daniel, in tune with my body and sensing that I was ready, stood up, his penis still inside me, and lay me down on the nearby bed. He adjusted me so that I was right on the edge of the bed, that way he could remain standing while he took the reins for the next round. He placed his hands on the inside of my thighs, spreading my legs wide. Once I was open enough for him to work, Daniel took hold of my shins and held my bent legs up while he made a few erotically slow thrusts into me.

Through half-lidded eyes, I admired the contraction and expansion of his abdominal and thigh muscles, clearly visible beneath his tight flesh. My husband is by no means a body builder, and he isn't even ripped, really. Instead, he is very fit--wiry, in the way a field-working ascetic monk might be. Daniel's body type is exactly the kind that turns me on, and mine is the same for him, which definitely helps when it comes to great sex.

I could tell by his slow, deliberate movements that Daniel was relishing the moment and studying my body. While I loved the unabashed lust in his eyes when he took in my the curves of my body, I was in the mood for some more robust fucking.