All Comments on 'A Plaything for Prostitutes'

by English Gentleman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelabout 19 years ago
Mmm,

a very nice twist at the end! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
begins with a bang

and never lets up. unique situtation (no back story) and the end leaves one wanting more information. excellent story!!

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudabout 19 years ago
Great fantasy

Loved the title so decided to read your story and boy am I glad I did. That is a great fantasy you have written about there and it is really well realised as well. that is definitely my favourite story on here in the past couple of weeks. I would love to see a follow up to this to see where you take it.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Hot story, well written. A great suprise ending. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not very smart arranging

Ok, BDSM isn't my favorite catagory, so it's not surprising that this story sends chills up my spine. She actually put herself in this situation without arranging for a secondary outlet? This is one good way to commit suicide in my opinion.

As she can contemplate her sad situation as she slowly dies from lack of anything to drink. Yeah, most people probably would think she'd starve first, but a human body can go for 8 to 14 days without food, yet only 3 to 4 days without water. I certainly don't envy her one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Huh?

At first I thought she must have been blond to not have a secondary 'escape' then I realized she couldn't have been. It would have taken a true genius to figure how to bind herself as you described without any help. Just saying. Details aside, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

very hot an sexy. would love to have been that girl not to sure i would have chosen to do it to myself but i surly didnt expcet that ending, altho she had to have help tying her up in the beging but hey wat are boyfriends for?!?!

iceblockiceblockover 16 years ago
This is Fiction you Guys

What is it with people reading these type of stories that can't help but comment as if it were real life. This is fiction people, the author can make the character do anything he wants. It doesn't have to make sense! So what if she leaves herself in that predictament? It's just a story, she isn't really left there all tied up, dying of thirst. Make the connection idiots, fiction is not reality. Please stop commenting as such.

Great story mate, I'm looking forward to reading more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lol

Geez, that was funny. I loved the ending!! It leads you to believe it was someone else who left like that and highered the prostitutes, but then you find out it was she who'd done it! And then they left her like that... that cracks me up. Fantastic job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

A fine piece, fine sir! Who would've known the filthy thoughts that lurk within the minds of English Gentlemen!

Kristina_MaeKristina_Maealmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, except for a few things -- I would have liked more detail (ie. for the scenes to be drawn out a bit more). Also, if she's the one that wrote the note and hired the prostitutes, then how did she get tied up?

While I realize this is fiction and just a story, I do like for stories to be believable, and the ending killed it for me, though it could be fixed by a mention of her getting someone else to tie her up originally or something to that effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm not so much concerned with how she got tied up, originally, but how she got untied. I realize that your story is "fiction" and "fantasy" but a certain bit of realism is necessary.

call_me_danacall_me_danaalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Enjoyed muchly ... nice creativity for the story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so sexy.. I want to be her so bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous