A Portrait of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
31 Followers

"I am not like the picture in your office," Gretchen purred. "I am not shy. Do you like what you see?"

"You are amazing. I wish I could have a picture of you just like this."

"I will not pose for you," Gretchen laughed, "I want something else."

I was too excited to pay any attention to merely looking at her, and her whole attitude showed that she was not interested in me taking my time. Quicker than it takes to tell, I slipped off my trousers and briefs, standing before her, eager to for her body.

In response, Gretchen lifted her knees to her chest and then opened them to her side. She clasped her ankles and pulled her legs even wider.

Her pussy glistened with moisture and arousal, the clit clearly twitching in anticipation. It seemed as if she was presenting her most intimate self to me as a sweet gift to be taken swiftly and completely. The sweet smell of feminine arousal thickened the atmosphere combining with my desire to drive me into a fever of a heat and intensity that I had never imagined possible.

But even more exciting than the view of exquisite female flesh was the look on the woman's face. Her eyes were closed in glorious expectancy, like a little girl about to open a birthday present, wanting to extend the moment as long as possible. Her face was twisted in an expression of intense concentration and eagerness to experience every sensation.

My cock jerked in response to the sight, but there was no time to lose in gazing at her beauty. I kneeled on the bed, my cock raging before her entrance. I pulled myself on top of her. I guided my rod into her, relishing the sensation as her hungry pussy clenched at it as if trying to draw it deeper.

Gretchen mewled in delight. "Good, good," she squealed. "Deeper, deeper."

Everything about what I was experiencing added up to sensory overload. I knew that there was no way I would be able to last long under the combined effect of my arousal, the sexy woman's lustful display and her eager encouragement.

I thrust myself into her with all my strength, savagely forcing my hardness into her soft feminine warmth. It felt as if I were tearing into her as a knife cutting into tomato. My cock was a sword slipping into its sheath for the first time.

Gretchen screamed in pleasure and pain. "No one has been like you, no one. You're so big."

Already I was battering her with long hard strokes, shaking her body like a doll as I ruthlessly took possession of her.

Her chest heaved upward in time with her labored breathing. "Fuck me good," she cried, "Fill me with your cock!"

She hooked her legs around my waist, the satiny softness of her smooth white skin rubbing against me somehow bringing a new dimension to the experience.

I knew that the crisis was near, but I tried desperately to stave it off as long as possible. She opened her eyes, and looked deeply at me as if she were about to give me a message of grave importance. "You want to cum, don't you? Please cum for me, cum into me""

On my next stroke, she slammed her pussy upwards at me as I went down. The shock sent me over the edge; I felt as if I was falling into a great void, my being centered on the explosion in my balls. A fire shot through my body, rushing up my spine and down my legs as my sperm spurted the nine inches from my balls to the point of my cock.

Gretchen's face took on an expression of blank disbelief as my cum struck the walls of her vagina like a flood, her squeals of pleasure now completely inarticulate and incoherent. Her body thrashed for a few moments beneath me, as I collapsed on top of her, out of breath and out of control.

I have no idea how long we lay together, incapable of movement, recovering from the intensity of what we had just shared.

I was brought to my senses by a stirring beneath me.

I opened my eyes to see Gretchen lifting her head woozily and blearily looking at her watch.

She jerked awake, and pushed me off. Suddenly fully awake, she jumped up quickly. "I need to go to the station," she announced.

"Please stay," I said, "Think what we can do all night long. You can leave tomorrow."

"No," she insisted, "I must go. I am late already." She straightened her clothes. "I need to clean up."

I pointed her towards the bathroom.

She started moving and then put her hands up in despair. "There's no time. Quick, take me to the station." she demanded. "And no more short cuts. But you must leave me before we get to the station, yes? You can point out the station, and I will walk the last part alone."

I slowly pulled myself up, the pleasure of our coupling still paralyzing me.

"Hurry, hurry!" Gretchen called, "Don't waste time! My husband-" She looked at me, and then closed her eyes.

"Are you married?" I asked incredulously. This was something I had never considered for an instant.

She became businesslike. "We must go."

I held up my hand. "Is your husband waiting for you?" I asked.

"Yes, he had an all-day meeting, and I was bored and I thought that I would look around the town and then you came and then-' Gretchen paused sadly. "I never did this before. You knocked me off my feet, and I didn't know what I was doing."

I kissed her. "What you did was great!"

"But I must go!" she wailed, "Lead me to the station now!"

We walked quickly, but we were still able to get in a few words as we went.

Just as we arrived within sight of the station, Gretchen asked me to turn around and go home. I said goodbye and tried to kiss her one last time. After a brief, passionate moment, she pushed me away, and then she was gone.

I stood there, watching her. Gretchen moved forward purposefully, and covered the last hundred meters to the station quickly and elegantly. She changed her course slightly as she spotted a man. Without having to see her face I knew she was smiling. She went up to her husband and kissed him sweetly. And then they hurried to catch their train.

I smiled, wondering how Gretchen would explain the little stream running down the back of her leg.

In the meantime I have been doing some painting of my own. While I was with Gretchen I etched every detail of her body into my memory. But there is one image I will never forget. I might never meet Gretchen again, but I will always have the portrait of her moment of passion...

smysecret
smysecret
31 Followers
12