A Professor's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body tapered to a slender waist and flat stomach then flaired into an impressive set of hips. They were wide-set and full. Her legs had a gap between them that allowed a view of her pussy that was covered with a soft curly patch of dishwater blond hair that matched the hair on her head. Her legs were long and sculptured. They appeared to be the legs of a runner, slender yet muscular.

"You are beautiful," Bob said in a voice just louder than a whisper.

"Do you really think so?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," he said. "In fact, if you were not a student of mine, I would want to hold and caress you. Well, I want to anyway but I can't."

Mandy sank to her knees in front of him. She took his hands and placed hem on her breasts. He felt of them letting his fingers run over her nipples. They became hard at his touch and the color of her aerola seemed to deepen. He weighed her breast in his hands and allowed his thumbs to flick the tiny nubbins of her nipples.

She moaned softly as he touched her breasts. "I can't tell you how much I needed your endorsement and how much more I needed your touch," she whispered.

"We can't do this, you know," Bob said. "Me being your professor and all."

"Yes, I know," she said as she slid her hands up his thighs and took his hard cock in her right hand.

"We have to stop," he said as they leaned toward each other and he took her right nipple into his lips.

He sucked gently on her nipple and swirled it with his tongue before moving to her left breast and ministering to the nipple there in the same manner. He kept his hands on her breasts as he kissed his way up her neck to her mouth. Their open lips met and their tongues intertwined. As they kiss passionately, Mandy stroked his cock through his pants. She unzipped, reached into his boxers, and pulled out his engorged dick.

She leaned back and shifted her eyes to his crotch. "Now there's a thing of beauty," she said as she was loosening his belt and pulling down his pants and underwear. "But we have to quit this foolishness now!" she continued as she leant forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth twirling the helmet with her tongue.

Now it was his turn to moan as she stretched her jaws and took about half of his dick into her hot mouth. As she sucked on him she lathered the tender underside of his cock with her tongue. He knew that he was at a point of no return and the feeling that she was generating in his balls let him know that he could not last much longer. Slowly, she took more and more of his cock into her mouth until he felt it touch the back of her throat. She made a swallowing sound and the head of his cock was in her throat. That was all he could take and began shooting ropes of creamy white cum into her stomach. She pulled back slightly so that she could enjoy the taste of his cum.

As he was coming down, Mandy took Bob's shirt off and crawled up and laid her body on his stomach and chest. As soon as he was able, Bob switched places with Mandy and crawled between her legs. He put her knees over his shoulders and placed his mouth on her hot pussy. He used his thumbs to pull her pussy lips apart then stuck his tongue as far into her pussy as he could. He loved her sweet, musky taste. He licked down her crack to her asshole and spent a few minutes licking her there as she moaned loudly.

"Oh God, I've never had that done," she moaned.

He licked back up her slit until he came to her clitoris where he stopped and used his lips and tongue to pleasure her as he slipped two fingers into her tight love hole. He concentrated on finger-fucking her pussy and clit licking. He picked up speed and intensity as he saw her responding to his efforts. She involuntarily started bucking against his fingers and face as her orgasm wracked her body. She moaned, she laughed and she cried as she climaxed. She locked her feet behind Bob's shoulders and used her legs to hold his mouth against her clit. When the waves of pleasure ebbed from traveling through her body, she literally picked Bob up and kissed him, tasting her sweet juices on her lips.

"I'd take you into my bedroom but it wouldn't be appropriate," he said as they were getting off the sofa and moving to his bed in the adjoining room. They climbed onto the bed and wrapped themselves in each other. His cock was hard again and was pressing into Mandy's abdomen. She moved it down between her legs and it slid through her slick pussy juices. The head of his cock lay at the entrance to her love tunnel. He moved over her and sank his cock into her pussy as far as it would go. Their genital sizes were compatible. He pushed his pubic bone hard against hers and made little hunching motions using his legs and ass. She did the same. There was a little movement inside her pussy but a lot of friction between his penis and her clit. When their orgasms hit they were explosive. He had planned to take it a little slower but when she began, it pushed him over the edge. She started shaking and he started pumping hot cum into her pussy. She reacted to the flooding of her vagina causing him to spurt again, which caused a reaction on her part. It was like a chain reaction.

They lay together in the afterglow of good sex. They were very comfortable together and enjoyed touching, patting, caressing, kissing, and sucking each other. Eventually, they dozed off and when Bob awakened, Mandy was gone. That was fine with Bob since he had lesson plans to prepare and thesis abstracts to approve. It was about ten when the phone rang. It was Kala Laine calling on behalf of herself and Mali.

"Mali and I were reading the assigned chapters and have some questions," Kala said. "We were wondering if maybe you were going to have lunch in the caf‚ and if you were that maybe we could meet you for a couple of minutes."

"Sure," he said. "However, it will be more like breakfast. How about noon thirty?"

"That'll be fine," Kala giggled uncharacteristically.

Bob was just finishing up his lecture notes for his Tuesday undergrad classes when he realized it twenty after twelve. He slipped into a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants and hopped an elevator to the basement. When he walked into the caf‚ Kala and Mali were exiting the food line and looking for a place to sit. Bob saw them and waved and proceeded to get something to eat. He realized for the first time that day that he was hungry. He got his food, showed the cashier his food card, and went over to sit with Kala and Mali.

The subject was Communication and he could not understand these two very bright students having any problems grasping the concepts involved. "Just what were you having problems with?" Bob asked.

"The concept of noise is where we have questions," Mali said almost apologetically. We know that it is not real noise but if it isn't, why can't people hear?"

"Have you ever been upset about something and misunderstood what someone said?" Bob asked.

"Sure," said Kala. "Just the other day, Mali was having a disagreement and she came in and said that she was sorry. I thought she said I was sorry and I was almost ready to fight."

"Don't you see?" he asked. "Your anger was acting like noise. She probably said she was sorry in a contrite tone; however, the noise of your anger caused you to hear you're sorry probably in a sarcastic tone."

"That's true," they chimed in together.

Mali said, "The noise is perceived noise rather than real noise. It causes us to mishear just like noise but being emotional, it may be stronger than real noise.

The rest of the meal went well. Bob enjoyed the conversation with Kala and Mali.. The two young women were smart, funny, and extremely sexy. As the lunch came to a close, Mali said, "I have enjoyed having lunch with you but I'm afraid for you it was a working lunch."

"I may have worked a little but it's a small price to pay for the company of two such beautiful young women," Bob was trying to be suave.

"As far as you know we may be a Swedish-Thai Seductress Team planning on seducing you and stealing all your secrets," Kala said very uncharacteristically.

"I don't know about all that but I would like to offer you a drink to pay you for your help," Mali said.

"Watch out, she wants to give you some of that Thai joy juice," Kala said. "It's powerful stuff."

"I have some things to do later today but my immediate plans call for an afternoon nap," Bob said in accepting the offer of a drink. "A drink may serve to relax me. Where do we get this joy juice?"

"It's in our apartment," Mali said. "Shall we go?"

The three of them made their way to the elevator and up to the dorm room of the two young women. Their apartment was exactly like Bob's apartment except the young women had added a feminine touch to theirs. Lacy curtains and frilly spreads gave it that homey feeling.

"Here we are," Mali said. "Thai joy juice."

Three shot glasses were produced with a clear liquid in each of them. Kala and Mali down their drinks and Bob followed their example. The taste was unusual. It was like nothing he had ever had before. There was a sweet, almost fruity taste combined with the taste of almonds. There was an aftertaste that he could almost recognize but it eluded him. The overall taste was delicious.

"That was great," Bob said. "May I have another?"

"Sure," Kala replied. "But I've got to warn you, this stuff is powerful."

Bob held out his glass and Mali took it and returned with a full one. After he savored the second drink, he handed the glass to Mali for another. Bob did not remember the third drink.

He awakened and for a moment, he did not know where he was. He realized that he was in bed but how did he get here. He also realized that he was not alone. He opened his eyes and was looking into the face of Kala. Even though he did not seem to have the strength to move his body was highly sensitive. He felt another body behind him. Specifically, he felt two small firm breasts pressed into his back and the tickle of pubic hair on his butt.

"He's awake again, Mali." It was Kala's voice. "And look, he's ready to go again." He felt the unmistakable grasp of a small hand on his rigid cock. Kala stroked him a few times and it felt great.

Kala spoke again, "I think that it is your turn."

He was pushed over onto his back and he saw Mali as she proceeded to straddle him. It was not as if he were drugged. He had all of his faculties. He could see, hear, and feel. In fact, his senses were never so acute. He wasn't paralyzed. He just didn't want to move. He saw Mali straddling his body. He had not noticed just how beautiful she was before. Her skin was a smoky color. She was small but perfectly shaped. Her breasts were small cones that came to a point with almost black nipples. Mali raised her hips and placed her pussy directly above the head of his stiff dick. She lowered herself slowly as her tight pussy enveloped his cock.

Mali's pussy was like a velvet glove surrounding his manhood. As she rocked back and forth the motion of her pussy on his cock was just right. His hands were holding her tight ass and pulling her to him. So, he could move. Mali looked like a horny angle sitting on his cock with a look of pure lust in her eyes. She was moaning and guttural noises were escaping her throat. She was speeding up as if she were going to cum. She was literally bouncing up and down on his pole. The feeling of her tight pussy milking his cock was fantastic. He felt like he was going to shoot any second. Mali was in the throes of a major orgasm. He could see and feel the waves of pleasure rippling through her body. He was about to explode. She was having one orgasm after another. He realized that he had been on the verge of cumming for a long time, so long that normally he would be in pain. This was as good as he had ever felt during sex. Orgasm was eminent. He knew that he was going to shoot any second. It's a great feeling to be just seconds away from climaxing and staying there.

Mali must have experienced half a dozen orgasms and Bob was as his peak when it happened. He had the greatest orgasm of his forty-four year old life. The orgasm started in his cock and balls and spread through out his body. His ass cheeks were tight and then it traveled down his legs and through his feet. At the same time, that glorious feeling was traveling up his spine, through his neck and into his scalp where he felt tingling and tightness. In short, he climaxed from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He lay down and Kala and Mali lay down and snuggled with him. He wasn't sure but he may have dozed.

As he awoke, his right arm was around Kala and his left arm was around Mali. Mali's left hand was lightly rubbing his chest and Kala's right was lightly rubbing his tummy. Bob's thoughts were wandering through the dream-like qualities of the afternoon lovemaking session. His thoughts also went to the progress toward the goal of fucking all the women that frequented his table in the residence hall caf‚. Four attempted and four conquests. He was pretty proud of himself. He felt a third hand on his upper thigh and a fourth hand took hold of his cock that he realized was hard.

He opened his eyes and saw Kala, Mali, Mandy, and Shirley. They were nude. "Hi there Dr. Bob, you've had quite a week with the ladies," Shirley said as she stroked his cock.

"Well, I thought I had," Bob said. "What's going on?"

"It's like this," Shirley replied. "Us girls need some one to satisfy us sexually. Some of us have boyfriends but statistically the best way to keep a boyfriend is not to sleep with him. We decided to find one man that would be motivated to be discreet, was a good lover, and was available. When you moved in here, we decided to audition you. You passed. You're the one. You can refuse but the Dean would probably be interested in your activities over the last few days."

"You seem to think that I can satisfy the four of you," he said.

"Oh Dr. Bob, you misunderstand," Shirley said. "Mandy, will you do the honors?

Mandy opened the bedroom door. Petra, Hedda, Hanna, and Elizabeth came into the bedroom. Bob was in the bedroom with eight naked girls and a supper hard cock.

Hedda asked, "Can we do something with that beautificent cock before you hurt someone or yourself?"

Everyone laughed and moved toward Bob.

12