A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onscreen, Amanda was now blubbering uncontrollably as Dave tried as hard as he could to work his elbow past Amanda's straining nether hole. Onscreen Laura sat on her daughter's face, twisting and crushing her daughter's nipples while offering words of encouragement. "Just try and relax, baby. Mommy knows her baby's orgasm is getting close. Just let it go and you'll open up for daddy!" Within seconds, onscreen Amanda cried out in orgasm. Real life Laura and her daughters joined her in climax within seconds!

As soon as Amanda came down, she was relaxed enough for Dave's elbow to finally pass through her battered sphincter. "Good girl!" Dave said happily as he began pulling out a few inches only to punch his arm back into the depths of his daughter's rectum. "You'll be taking deep fistings as well as your mother in no time at all!" he commented as his pace picked up and his arm buried itself deeper with each stroke. "Let's see how far we can go, shall we?"

The minutes ticked upwards as each woman came again and again and again. The coursing current through nipples and urethras became more frequent and of longer duration as the tiring women grew weaker from their continued exertion. By 00:29:15, all four bodies were dripping with sweat and each woman struggled to get enough oxygen through her nose to keep up the motion of her body. Four assholes were by now quite sore and ready for a reprieve and four sets of nipples were screaming for release. Four dripping pussies continued to thrust upwards towards the ceiling as Laura and her daughters continued to masturbate as hard as they could, but they were getting tired.

Onscreen, Amanda's poor anus was wrapped around the Dave's widening bicep as he pounded his daughter's useless hole with all his strength. Finally, Amanda came again, harder than she had the entire video; and then went limp - totally spent.

"Good, girl!" onscreen Laura cooed happily. "Mommy is so proud of her baby girl!"

Dave wiped the sweat from his brow and asked, "Would mommy like to be next?"

"Mommy would!" onscreen Laura proclaimed happily as she slid off her daughter's face at last.

At 00:30:00, the timer paused and the movie playing abruptly stopped just as the widest part of Dave's bicep was slipping into onscreen Laura's well trained behind. It was replaced with another scene from inside the Wilder Home - the guest bedroom where Amanda and Todd were staying to be specific - but this one was recorded an hour or so ago by the timestamp in the upper corner. Onscreen, Amanda was wearing the little black dress and corset she's left the house in earlier, but the cups of her dress were pulled down to the reveal her firm 36DD breasts. She was strapped to what looked kind of like an inversion board with her legs pulled up and her ankles secured in the same plane as her shoulders, but about 8" or 10" to either side. Her legs made a wide V which pulled her short skirt up to expose her cathetered cunt and empty, loosely gaping anus. Her arms were obviously bound behind her to keep them out of the way. A wide strap went around her thighs to secure her lower torso to the device. Below her was a 5.60" thick, 24" long heavy-grade torture dildo glistening with lubricant.

Laura tried to gasp behind her ball gag as she recognized what the horrible dildo actually was. Dave had mostly stuck to punishment dildos and Laura had only tried light-grade torture dildos a handful of times - and had not enjoyed any of the experiences. She couldn't imagine the horrible agony such a large, heavy-grade torture dildo would inflict!

"Hi, mom! Baby sisters!" onscreen Amanda said happily. "You're all showering and getting your enemas for Family Masturbation Time, so Todd and I have a few minutes to try out an experimental new machine I've been working one after some research trips to France. This is evidently a tradition for bridal parties and we're trying to break into the marketspace; and maybe introduce the product into a few more liberal markets here in the US. Anyways, enjoy the show!" she said at last as Todd appeared onscreen with a silencing cock gag. After securing the long gag down his wife's throat, he activated the machine.

Two padded panels none of the women had noticed hammered downwards onto Amanda's shoulders and forced her body downwards onto the waiting dildo; and then hammered downward again; and again. The first few inches were easy, but her downward progress became slower and obviously much more painful as the dildo had to rearrange her innards to make its way into her body because of her severely corseted waist. Were it not for the silencing gag buried deeply in her throat, her Amanda's screams of torture would likely have drawn the family's attention - and ruined her surprise.

Suddenly, the thigh straps affixed to the four bound women finally came into play. The cables they were attached to were sucked into the smart mattress impaling the women fully on their dildos - and then the dildos rose 2" each! The mattress had concealed the full length of the special toys! Now each thick tool was long enough to push into the bases of their lungs. To make matters more interesting, the newly revealed final 2" of each dildo was studded with light-grade torture texture! As the dildos sunk home fully at last and started to rotate, four astonished cries of pain managed to slip past over-sized ball gags. The dildos kept rising out of the mattress until the strain of the strappados almost became too much - and they continued to rotate and grind the torture texture into four already sore assholes. The actual bases of each dildo were extra wide and covered in studs. No asshole present could accept such width.

The counter un-paused and continued to count upwards. Without warning, the dildos abruptly dropped 6" only to reverse course and shoot upwards again. While that happened, the thigh straps yanked their torsos downwards to meet the onrushing dildos. Four already sore assholes bottomed out against the too-wide, stud covered bases and were forced upwards violently. Electric current began coursing through their tender bits again despite their forced movement.

It was all too much! Every sexual part of Laura was screaming in agony. When her pain-induced orgasm hit her seconds later, it caught her totally off guard. She tensed up and cried out into her gag with all her strength as the waves of orgasm crashed over her continuously. Through the fog of her own continuous orgasm, Laura could just make out the three matching cries of her youngest daughters as their masochistic tendencies overcame them at last.

* * *

Laura barely noticed it was all over and that her restraints had relaxed. The counter was just blinking at 00:47:30. 17.5 minutes. 17.5 minutes they had all experienced near continuous pain-induced orgasms! Laura couldn't believe it!

It took her nearly a full minute to work her arms out from underneath her and pop out the ball gag. Her mouth was dry from the exertion and she was sore all over. She felt like she'd just gotten her ass kick by some ruthless personal trainer at the gym. "Well, that was... unexpected," she said at last to her stirring daughters.

"Can we do it again tomorrow?" came a weak question. Laura had expected something like that from Naomi, but was shocked to hear it come from Emily of all people! The girl who three weeks ago didn't want anything to do with anal wanted to do it again tomorrow.

"Yeah, can w, Mommy?" came Naomi's expected question.

Laura smiled before responding, "Yes, girls. Of course!" She considered for a few seconds before adding, "Although, knowing what this smart mattress is capable of now, I'm not sure why we need to waste the first half hour masturbating the old-fashioned way..."

Each of her three youngest daughters were taken aback for a few seconds before agreeing with her assertion. It was looking like 47.5 minutes of their evenings for the foreseeable future was planned!

12