A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sniffed between her tears before replying, "You may want to gag me first."

Smiling, Mark replied, "I was planning on it," he said as he picked up a 15" long oral dildo with a breathing tube in it. "Open wide," he commanded. Laura did as she was told and was silenced within seconds. "Enjoy," he said as he engaged the machine. The spindle came to life underneath Laura's buttocks. She didn't have to wait long before the wide, spiked head of the dildo made contact with her gaping sphincter. The dildo spun and oscillated as it forced its way inside her body inch by torturous inch! The water residue from her enema activated hot pepper oils mixed into the lubricant, and every surface of the redhead's rectal tract that the dildo touched started to burn. Even though the lubricant was slow drying and would become less effective over time, the burning would last well beyond her next enema, whenever that may be. Laura tried to scream, but the dildo was pressing on vocal cords and only air came out.

Mark sat down between her widely spread legs and worked a .375" wide sound into her urethra. "That's your first sound to stretch out your urethra. I'll come back in in a few minutes and switch you out with a larger one," he explained as he got up. He walked into a massive closet to begin doning his tuxedo.

Laura screamed in silence. Unbearable pain was emanating from her nipples, urethra, asshole, and now her colon as the horrible dildo was shoved deeper and deeper into her defenseless body by sheer force. The twisting and oscillating motion may have helped the insertion, but it was unbelievably painful!

Fuck the French and their fucking French Fittings! Laura yelled wordlessly.

A few minutes later, Mark returned and exchanged her sound for a .385" one before returning to the closet. This was exchanged with a .395" a few minutes later, and a .400" one later still. By this time, Laura was almost delirious. And the dildo was only 2/3's inside her body.

"How are you doing, babe?" Veronica's pleasant voice came from the doorway to the master bedroom. She was devouring Laura's plight with her eyes as she took in her friend's suffering. "Thanks again for stepping up to the plate! I know it should have been me in your position tonight," she added. Laura looked like a mess. Tears and snot dripped down the sides of her face. Her clamped 34FF's looked as delicious as always. Laura's slightly gaping cunt was almost gushing girl-goo, rivulets of her pussy juices were flowing down onto the massive torture dildo working its way into her rectum. As the 6.45" wide torture dildo spun and worked its way in and out of her sphincter, her taut ring of muscle did it's best to grab onto each stiff pyramid, only to have the stud tear through it and move along painfully.

Laura wanted to scream at her still mostly nude friend. She watched Veronica watch her and play with her still moist pussy for a minute or so, before the older woman finally tore her eyes away from her suffering friend. Crossing over to her own closet, she disappeared for a few minutes. She emerged later wearing a cream-colored blouse and a dark red miniskirt. Her blouse was thin enough for the outline of her red push-up bra to be clearly visible. Laura had to admit that her friend did look ravishing, yet professional. Although, she knew how painfully Veronica was plugged, cathetered and clamped underneath her calm, business clothes.

"I'm taking off, honey," she said towards Mark's closet. He came out mostly dressed, kissed her deeply, and disappeared back into the closet to fuss with his bowtie. Crossing over to Laura, "You have fun, honey," she said as she reached down to thumb the redhead's clit for a few seconds. And with that, she was gone, leaving Laura alone in her misery once again. Although Mark did come out briefly to fit her with a .410" wide catheter, causing her to scream silently and shudder from the painful stretching of her tightest hole.

Finally, the auto-fitter beeped completion, and Laura almost sighed in relief. Almost. The fitter was still slowly rotating the 6.45" wide torture dildo slowly inside her body, but at least the stretching was done. Although Laura was finding it hard to breath from the combination of the tight corset, the strappado and the head of the massive dildo invading volume that should have been reserved for her lungs. Mark came out of the closet fully dressed. He quickly removed her .410" wide sound and replaced it with a .415" wide punishment catheter and secured it in place identically to Veronica's, causing Laura to tense up in extreme pain once again. He then passed a leather strap the hung from the back of her corset through the base of the dildo, where it split into two smaller straps that went between the redhead's puffy cunt and thighs and attached them to the front of the corset. At long last, he removed all of Laura's bindings, pulled out the oral dildo gag, secured her anal dildo and helped her to her feet.

"Oh... Fuck..." was all Laura could say as Mark wiped the slobber, snot, and tears from her pretty face. "Oh, fuck..." she repeated. Laura was leaning heavily on Mark's arm just to remain upright on her 6" heels.

"Veronica tells me she gets used to the strain eventually," Mark said reassuringly. "Not so much the hot pepper lube though," he admitted. "Come on. Let's get you dressed." He led her over to a vanity where her dress waited. With Mark's help, she was dressed in no time. Her dress by itself would have been illegal in the US. The form-fitting, sexy, little black dress ran over her shoulders and under her bust line, leaving her clamped 34F's completely uncovered. The dress covered her torso down to her upper thighs, maybe 3" below her still dripping cunt. If she bent over too far, anyone behind her would get a nice show, just how little black dresses were supposed to be. The outfit was only made legal by the tiny black jacket that she wore over it. The jacket itself only came down to just below her areola, but it was securely closed by a 6" gold chain in front and covered her nipples completely, which was really all the law required to not be considered obscene. Although, the jacket was plenty tight and forced a considerable amount of tit-meat out above and below its wide lapel and seam. The effect was to leave very little of Laura's impressive rack to the imagination as only the smallest amount of her tits were covered. Generous amounts of cleavage and bottom boob spilled out above and below the tight, tiny jacket. Of course, this forced Laura's clamped nipples into her breasts, which only added to the pain in her tits.

"You look beautiful!" Mark said appreciatively. Why don't you calm down, go fix your makeup and hair while I shine my shoes, and then we can take off."

"Okay," Laura managed to get out as she shakily made her way back into the bathroom. Inside, Eliza had both Cora and Emily mounted to the room's two dildo-fitting benches. The 23-year-old was behind Cora working a heavily veined 4.65" wide dildo in and out of the young woman's ass while fucking her bald cunt with a short, fat dildo. A 3.85" wide dildo rested inside Emily's upturned ass, just above her well-fucked looking cunt. "Are you girls still planning on making the 7:30 showing?" she asked as she sat on the small stool in front of the huge mirror and reached for her makeup case.

"Yup, Mrs. Wilder," Eliza replied as she thrust away into Cora's spasming pussy. "I figured we had some time to burn."

"Fair enough," replied Laura as she worked on making herself presentable. At least the tears had finally stopped. "Don't stay up too late tonight, okay?"

"Of course!" Eliza lied.

Laura quickly did up her minimalist makeup and brushed out her straight red hair. Looking at herself in the mirror, she had to agree that she was a knockout! The calm looking redhead looking back out of the mirror at her gave no indication as to the horrible devices inserted into her holes or crushing her nipples. The woman in the mirror looked like she was ready for a night on the town. Breathing deeply, Laura absorbed as much of the other woman's confidence and poise as she could, just as Mark came into the bathroom.

"You look beautiful. Ready?" he asked, holding out his hand.

Laura grabbed her small purse and took the offered hand. "Ready," she replied.

"Are you sure you don't want to fool around a little bit before we head out?" he asked, looking Laura up and down.

"You horny ass!" Laura said laughing and hitting the large man with her purse. "We're already late!"

"Well, since we're already late..."

"GO!" Laura ordered, pointing towards the door.

"Yes, ma'am!" Mark replied, conceding her point, and led the way out towards the garage. "You girls have fun," he added. He kissed his daughter deeply as he passed and slapped her hard on the ass.

"You too!" Eliza replied, rubbing her reddening cheek.

They walked in silence out to the garage. "Thanks again for being my date tonight," Mark said seriously as he held the door open for Laura to get into his BMW.

"No problem. What are friends for?" she asked with a chuckle as she hiked up her skirt and sat in the passenger's seat. She felt the seat's hardpoint make a firm connection with the base of her dildo as she fastened the safety harness across her body.

"You're a good friend," Mark confirmed as he reached between her legs to unsecure the dildo's leather strap from her corset for travel. He lifted each of Laura's legs up and belted them to her sides before closing the door. Moving around to the other side of the car, he slipped in. Reaching over, he pulled Laura's arms behind the passenger's seat and guided them into the waiting cuffs. Lastly, he unbuttoned her jacket so that her clamped tits could spring free.

As the car's supercharged electric engine spun to life and the slick vehicle silently pulled out of the garage, Laura asked, "Any chance you're going to take it easy on your good friend tonight?"

Mark smiled. It was not a friendly smile. "Not a chance," he said as he tapped a few commands into the car's seat system controls. The dildo underneath Laura's bottom was yanked downwards 3", before being shot upwards with enough force to lift her buttocks off the leather seat. Laura felt every one of the horrible pyramids on the torture dildo's surface tear though her sphincter and scratch against the compressed walls of her colon. "I need to get your butt warmed up. You'll be on your feet most of the night, and there will probably be some dancing too," he added, reaching over to play with her bald and slightly gaping pussy.

She just laid her head back and cried out softly. She knew it was going to be a long night!

12