A Rainy Afternoon in Barcelona

Story Info
Inspired by a visit to the sex museum.
2k words
3.7
34.3k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on holiday in lovely Barcelona, a southern European city on a short break. It was a nice place and we were enjoying our stay having been there a few days already. This day had started out fine and we had spent the morning having a leisurely time walking around city seeing the sights and doing a bit of shopping. As the day wore on it began to cloud over and as we were wandering along the main shopping street heading back towards our hotel a rain shower started.

Looking around to find somewhere to take shelter, Jane noticed a sign above a doorway on the other side of the street between the larger shops. She pointed it out to me, 'Sex Museum' it read. Seeing as this was smack bang in the middle of the main shopping area and not down some seedy back ally I figured that it would be okay to take a look, we could at least pass the time till the shower was over and it might be fun too.

We hurriedly crossed the street and went into the narrow entrance. There was a little booth where we paid our entrance fee to a young lady before climbing a set of steep steps leading into a series of rooms situated above the retail shops below. The exhibits were what you would probably call more in the arena of erotica than pornography. They featured things like phallic and fertility symbols from various cultures, the karma sutra, old erotic paintings or drawings, stuff like that.

We spent about half an hour having a wander round in mild amusement and curiosity looking at the exhibits whilst trying not to catch the eye too much of the few other visitors who were probably just there seeking shelter themselves. By then the rain looked like it was settling in for the day so we decided to make a run for our hotel and so hastily made our way back through the tall narrow streets to our cozy little place in the old quarter of the city.

Our room was on the 3rd floor with a little balcony overlooking a narrow street below, it was small but comfy. We opened a bottle of wine that we had bought earlier and relaxed, perhaps reading for a bit or trying to make sense of the foreign TV. I suppose that visiting the museum had aroused us a bit, and after a couple of glasses the drink helped too as neither of us are big drinkers by any stretch. Soon we were feeling randy and not a little drunk as we snuggled up lying on the bed together kissing. I was running my hands over her lovely bum. I got up and pulled the curtains over the tall windows and then went back to lay with Jane in the dim light of the overcast day. I undid the buttons of her jeans and slid them down, throwing them onto the floor by the bed.

We lay back down together and my hand returned to caressing her bum and as we kissed again I slowly moved it around to the front of her crotch to lightly trace the groove of her sex through the material of her pretty little knickers. My cock was by now rock hard and straining inside my jeans. I slipped my hand down inside the front of her little knickers brushing my fingers over the short trimmed hair of her mound to seek out her soft wet slit. I ran my finger up and down it a couple of times before gently pushing against her pussy to find, and then slide into her hot and wet little hole. Jane gasped softly in my ear.

I withdrew my wetted finger and used the lubrication to slowly circle her clit with my finger tip. Jane's breath quickened and she began to writhe with pleasure as I continued, every now and then I'd dip my finger back into her cunt for some more juice. Jane undid my belt buckle and jeans front and pulled my erect cock out from inside my pants and began to slowly rub it up and down, it felt really nice. Not wanting to cum myself yet and wanting to enjoy pleasuring Jane for longer, after a short while I pulled away from her contact and getting her to lift her bum I slid her knickers off down her shapely legs and they joined her jeans on the floor. Now she had just a short T-shirt type top on. I then pulled my jeans and pants off too.

Jane lay back on the bed and as I lay down with her and kissed her mouth as she opened out her thighs allowing me total access to her pussy. I rubbed at it with my fingers feeling its soft warmth before easing first one, then two fingers into her vagina to explore that hot little cave. I slowly finger fucked her pussy, sliding in and out easily as it was so wet in there with her love juices. I felt her grip my fingers with her muscles in there as she pushed her hips up to meet my insertions.

I kissed my way down her body until I was between her thighs and then with my fingers still pushed up inside her I poked my tongue out to lap at her clitoris, still hidden in its little hood at the top of her slit. Jane gasped with pleasure.

'That's nice.' She sighed quietly to me.

I continued to pleasure her like this for a short while and then I took my fingers back out. Looking closely at her lovely little pussy I carefully spread it open to peer into the lovely pink interior, I love to look at her pussy like this, sometimes she will spread herself open for me to see, I like that a lot too! But now I had the irresistible urge to taste its sweet juices and explore its folds and depths with my tongue.

I ran my tongue in a circle over the taunt stretched skin of her pink inner labia and then licked up and down the divide in the middle savoring the fruity musky flavour of her sex. Every circuit or two I'd flicker my tongue over the bud of her clitoris, now exposed to me. Jane moaned her enjoyment of my actions. I spread her wider and lapped at the puckered entrance to her vaginal passage before plunging my tongue into it to really taste her.

Having thoroughly enjoyed myself so far I decided that I'd better stop teasing her and so went back to stimulating her clit, licking and sucking on it as her breathing began to get heavier and faster until pushing her hips up to me and wriggling she gasped loudly and came, then subsided back onto the bed.

I moved up the bed to lay with her while she recovered.

'That was nice!' she gasped.

'Good.' I replied, pleased to have been of service.

We kissed passionately and I felt her tongue tasting herself on my mouth, I like that, I think it is really sexy of her. Now it was my turn. Jane slipped off of the bed and pulled me round to sit on the edge.

Now Jane was on her knees in front of me as I sat on the side of the bed. She took my cock into her mouth and gently sucked at it while she slowly worked her hand up and down the shaft. She pulled back and watched as she squeezed making clear liquid drip from the end. She sensually lapped at it tasting me. She then took me back deep into her mouth, fucking my cock with her soft mouth and tongue taking it out now and then to flicker her tongue lightly over my pursed foreskin as she pulled it forward. I really like it when she does that to it. She poked the tip of her tongue into the little purse and licked at the slit on the end of my penis.

With my cock half in her mouth she breathed hoarsely.

'Spank me.' Then again

'Go on spank me.'

I reached forward over her back and rather faint heartedly slapped her across her pert backside.

'Harder.' She said.

I slapped again with a bit more force and she moaned softly. Again, harder still and her body jerked from the pain.

'Is that alright?' I asked, afraid that I might be really hurting her.

'Yes, it's nice. Keep doing it.' She urged.

My open hand fell across her buttocks in repeated strikes making a sharp report with each blow and her cheeks grew a rosy red. We'd never done this before but she was obviously really getting off on it as she was sucking at my hard erection with ardor. I changed to the other side using my other hand until both her buttocks had well and truly been punished.

Jane left my cock and climbed up onto the bed to kneel on it on all fours with her red backside facing me.

'Now fuck me, fuck me hard!' she urged lustily.

I moved around on the bed to position myself behind her, my cock rigid in my hand. I pushed it up against her rear and experiencing some difficulty gaining entry pushed hard and suddenly slipped in. Jane gasped at my entry into her. Holder her by the hips I began to fuck her, pushing my cock in and out of her, varying the speed and depth of my stroke, my cock felt like it was enveloped in a velvet glove, but something felt wrong somehow? I reached down and around to her front and began to rub her clit with the aim of increasing her pleasure and was surprised to find that her pussy hole was also available to me! I have to say in my defence that I was feeling fairly drunk at the time and before I'd figured out what was going on I felt the wave of pleasure as I came inside her.

I pulled out and collapsed back on the bed, spent. Jane turned to me and said.

'You'd better go and wash that now.'

Then I realized that I really had done what I thought I'd done! I'd fucked her up the arse, not something we'd ever done before.

'I thought something was wrong, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to.' I apologized.

'Don't worry, its okay.' Jane reassured me. 'Go clean-up then we'll have a nice cuddle in bed.'

When I returned from the bathroom Jane was slipping on a pair of panties and climbing into the sheets. I snuggled in with her and drifted off into that wonderful half sleep that follows good sex. The hotel room was dim and faintly you could hear the sounds of the street outside. It was warm and cozy cuddled up together under the sheets.

We lay like this for some time before I was suddenly roused from my dreamy state by Jane pulling at my hand.

'Come on.' she said.

'Where are we going?' I asked puzzled.

'Just come on.' She replied, leading me out of bed.

We quickly went to the back of the room and then into the bathroom. Jane hopped into the bath and then I knew what she was up to and that I was in for a really special treat. She pulled her panties down to middle of her thighs and then stood still holding my hand for a few moments. I watched in excited anticipation. Suddenly Jane began to pee for me. Golden liquid gushed out of her slit to pour into the crotch of her panties and then splash into the bath, my eyes were riveted to the highly erotic sight. I watched as the panties quickly became soaked with her piss, she went for quite a while and I enjoyed every second of it. When she finally finished going I said.

'That was really nice, thank you.'

She smiled back at me.

Turning on the shower she stepped out of her wet panties and rinsed them and her legs off before we returned to the bed to make love again. I think that we gave anything in the Sex Museum a good run for its money that day!