Wife Dipping a Toe in

Story Info
Husband sets wife up for some pight play but she dives in.
2.6k words
4.3
19.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers

After our story about her friend Becca we discussed having a threesome. My wife never seemed that into it and I was okay with it. Protecting our marriage was paramount and I would never want her to do something she didn't want to. Still the thought of my sweet loving wife on her back with me and a friend pleasuring her never was far from my thoughts.

Finally I thought of a way to test the waters. Let me explain something. My wife is a brilliant sexy woman. Her work means we both need to keep low profiles and maintain our reputations. That also meant we needed to be discreet if we were to try this. I knew there was no shortage of options.

See, my wife doesn't realize how pretty she is. Or sexy. She has a curvy ass that she thinks is too big but many guys would call perfect. Her breasts had grown to 36dd. She has soft pink nipples with eraser sized nipples. I think they are perfect. She doesn't overly show them off but they are easy to notice.

Now her hands give great hand jobs. Her mouth sucks me so good. But her pussy is amazing. She can fuck a monster toy or my cock and a normal dildo at once. Then still be tight enough to feel like a velvet glove and make me cum hard.

See? Now you want to fuck her too. Lol. Its ok. The weird part is I am a jealous guy by nature. So why share her? Ever been at a restaurant and have a perfect dish? What did you do? Probably offered another person to taste. If you buy an expensive car you want to take a friend for a drive. Same thing. Her amazingness is part of it. Also the fact I know she loves me and makes me feel it. Then the fact I love seeing a woman so turned on that she wants multiple men.

Our society says that is wrong. Why? If she can satisfy them and all parties are willing why not? I think it is empowering to see a woman expressing her full sexuality. I knew my wife could do it. She was a hot little sex goddess but never had the confidence to really give in. I know she had chances. I love hearing her stories about sex. She feels uncomfortable telling me sometimes because she thinks it will make me jealous. I am glad she had sex and it was good before me. It means she had a more complete life. Now I just want to give her some amazing experiences.

I also didn't need it returned. I was way more into seeing her being fucked than having her bring a female friend. Not that I wouldn't of course. Lol. Im human but her taking a cock would be a bigger thrill.

So to the first experience we had. Besides using some toys and sharing a few fantasies we had never tried anything like this together. I had some light experiences mostly voyeur stuff but no real 3sums. I knew if we went back to Vegas or even a bar locally we could find a guy in a heartbeat. Any hotel bar is filled with men wanting a place to stick their frustrated dick that night. I didn't want to wait that long or risk a bad experience that would turn her off it.

So I reached out to a guy. We knew each other socially but ran in different circles. He used to be more active in some of my groups. We shared no friends. Worked in different fields. Only met in person a few times. He wasn't the hottest guy (Henry Cavill is her crush but not available that day  ) but certainly not bad looking. A few years older. He was getting a divorce and didn't want to risk anyone knowing either. He had also commented on my wife being hot a few times. We had even chatted online and I shared a few details about how she rocked my world.

When I reached out I didn't bring it up right away. Luckily being a guy separated who works a lot and with kids he wasn't getting any and it came up quick. I mentioned my wife was hotter than ever. I even sent him a few pics of her recently. Asking him if he liked her tits in this dress. Etc. Encouraging him to speak sexually about my wife. He admitted he liked what he saw and quickly took the hint that it was ok.

He asked if it bothered me he said she looked like a great fuck. I said "No. I thought it was hot." I mentioned I would pass the compliments along too.

He asked "What if she really likes the compliments and wants to show more?" Now was the moment of truth.

I said "Then maybe we could get her to show him in person."

"And if he really liked it in person?" He asked.

"Then hopefully I could fulfil our fantasy of her being fucked by another guy". Cards on the table I waited. He replied after a tense minute that I should definitely pass on those compliments then.

Games over we quickly discussed what would or could happen. I let him see a few pics she finally sent me of her breasts. I saved the pussy shots to give him a future thrill hopefully in person.

We agreed to meet up for a drink. I would take her out and have a hotel. We would "run" into him. I would tell her he was having a divorce and was bummed out. Ask if she minded if he had a drink with us. If things went well he would give me a code word to confirm he wanted to go forwards. Same I would ask her about it when he strategically left for an extended bathroom break.

The plan for this first meet would be light. A lot of flirting. I would encourage her to do the same. I knew his personality would make him more attractive to her. If things went well we would play a bit. Then retreat to see how things felt for everyone. I would be kissing all over her before. Talking about what I wanted to do.

It quickly became obvious the plan was good. She had already had 2 drinks and a bit of weed before he arrived. He gave me the code almost immediately. No surprise there. When I dropped the clue for him to take a break she surprised me with a revelation. See the other really sexy thing I love about my wife? Her brains. I asked what she thought of him. She replied "Why are we going to have a threesome?" I almost spit out my drink. I should have known I wasn't subtle enough to pull it off. I always want to be honest with her so I had to admit it was on the table.

I told her I thought tonight could just be a test. Explained why he was a good fit with just as much reason to keep it on the down low. I told her ball is in your court. He is way into you and you're in control of this thing. She thought about it. Asked if I was sure I could handle it. I said I believed so.

After he came back she told the bartender to close the tab. As she finished her drink I saw her put a hand on his leg. Watching me to see my reaction. I felt a tiny part jealous and a hundred times more excited. She moved his hand to her leg too. With a bit of twisting and subtle motions she worked up to feel his cock getting hard. He had also rubbed her pussy over her pants. Sitting across from them now I was stuck in a voyeur role but it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I paid. She stood up and said well are we coming? We followed her. My stomach doing knots and butterflies in excitement. The plan was go out to his car which was parked in a dark place away from other guests. She climbed into his SUV with dark tinted windows. She knew what I had suggested. Let's start with some petting and her feeling another man sucking on her nipples. One of us on each side of her we sat for a moment. I reached out and pulled her to me. I began to make out with my wife in front of a near stranger. I was feeling her breasts while i kissed her and nibbled on her neck. When I reached down to feel her pussy I was surprised to find his hand already on her pants.

We both unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down a few inches. He moved his hand up to her chest and began feeling her breasts. I slid a hand over her panties and began rubbing the clit. My other hand reached behind and undid her bra. She scooted down in the seat and looked around. Coast was clear so we pulled her shirt up. We each began sucking on a nipple and it had the desired effect.

I wasn't sure if she would let us finger her but she was lifting her ass up and let us slide her pants and panties completely off. This was riskier than I planned but 10x hotter too. She was laid way back on the rear bench seat now with one leg on each of the front seats. We each were working on a nipple and occasionally I would work back up to her neck or kiss her deep. My hand always on her breasts.

I felt her rocking and I looked down. She was moaning and humping his hand back. I slid my hand down and joined him. Sometimes focused on her clit. Sometimes inside her. More than once she had a finger or two from both of us at once inside her. It was so erotic watching her enjoy this touching. 4 hands. 2 mouths.

She obviously really liked all the breast play. He told her how great she felt and how perfect her breasts were. She was wetter than I had ever felt her. She reached out and felt my extremely hard cock. I looked over and realized he was getting the attention too. Except he had already pulled his cock out. She was stroking him and while smaller than me he was close. It was surreal. Seeing my wifes sweet little hand enclosed on his hard circumcised dick. His tip was shaped differently than mine and round. Red and hard. She leaned over to me and slid it between her lips.

I almost came from the excitement of it all. She sucked several times. Now she was focused solely on me. And he was focused on just her. He had both hands working on her pussy. I could tell it was making it hard for her to concentrate. She sat back up and asked if I was sure? In reply I pushed her head towards his dick.

She looked at it closely as she rubbed up and down his shaft. She looked over her shoulder at me. Her bare ass and pussy getting my hands on her. Her face was sexy and innocent even as her lips touched his cock. She looked me in the eyes for a final approval as her tongue circled his head. Her hand squeezing precum from his tip. I nodded but by then it wasn't needed. The taste of precum sent her down on that cock. Her hands expertly working his shaft and balls. He tried not to thrust into her mouth and I knew the sweet torture he felt. She was good with that tongue. It would be easy to lose control and face fuck her.

Losing control was the theme in my head too. What had been planned as just a bit of touching and sucking her nipples became more. I tried to slide in her but the angle wasn't working well so I just rubbed the tip and slid in part way. She was as wet as I had ever felt her. I looked about to see if anyone noticed us. I saw a single guy who had walked by us unknown. Did he see? I think inside I hoped he did. That he saw my wife with 2 cocks.

She didn't notice. Her head focused on his cock. I felt her pussy tighten on my fingers. I slid the tip in again in a contorted pose just trying to feel her wetness and warmth on my dick. It had the desired effect on her. She was close. My fingers were now sliding in along with my dick. My other hand rubbing her clit. She came as I finger fucked her pussy, stretched over my extremely hard cock and 2 fingers.

I had wanted this to be all about her but I wasn't going to stop it either. He was obviously about to cum and she told him don't hold back. He quickly came in her mouth. My wife sucked this strange cock of a man she didn't know to completion in a parking lot where anyone could have seen. As he finished we all kind of let out a breath.

She reached down with trembling arms and slid her pants on. She hooked her bra and straightened her shirt. She looked at him and kissed his cheek. Giving his still hard cock a squeeze and rubbing it up and down. Glistening with her saliva and his cum. We got out and said a hasty good night. Then walked over to the hotel. We rode the elevator up to our room. She let me hold her tight but didn't say much. My mind was reeling. As soon as the door closed she pulled me to the bed. We didn't talk at first. We just fucked. She was an animal, filled with need like I had never seen her before. Finally, I risked the question while we fucked.

I said that was the hottest fucking thing ever. She asked if I was sure I was ok. I asked her the same. She said yes. She thinks we should have just brought him up. I said agreed cause I couldn't get in her. She had thought I was not wanting to fuck her in the SUV. I explained the angle issue. She said for sure then we should have brought him up.

I asked if she would have fucked him. She said for sure if I was ok. I said I wanted that. She said next time. And that she might know a guy too. I couldn't hold back. I almost screamed as I came in her. My moans uncharacteristically loud as she came with me.

After a very short rest she was still horny. She rubbed herself to come a fourth time as we talked about the experience and what would come next. I told her the next one was really going to be about her. Afterwards we cuddled and I couldn't let go of her all night. She was always my greatest sexual partner. Tonight just took us to a new level. It wasn't something we wanted all the time but it definitely brought a new dimension and experience to our bed.

The next morning she fucked me again before we showered. We talked ground rules and who she might want to fuck. It was a surreal experience hearing my wife describe men she might be willing to let experience her blissful sex. I was overwhelmed with lust and I knew the next time would be even hotter.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers