All Comments on 'A Real Friend'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yea!!!

Who needs enemies?

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 17 years ago
Erotic?

You must be joking.

I've read some rubbish on this site, but this one takes the first prize!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A start with potential

It's got promise as a cuckold story but I would like to see the guy follow his fantasy of pleasing his buddy. He could kiss his friend, suck his friend's cock or kiss his wife with her mouthful of cum. Maybe he could pleasure his friend while his friend is working over his wife or after his friend has finished with his wife. Better still he could clean his wife's pussy after his friend has finished and be done by his friend while he is doing that. Have him submit some more in an erotic or dirty way to both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The hell?

Everyone usually says things like 'Hey, nice story' or 'Hey, great read', but I'm getting hella tired of all the male characters in these stories behaving the same way to their own cuckolding! Every single one of them acts, to put it bluntly, like a little bitch. For once I'd like to see a man defend his wife's honor instead of watching or even HELPING his friend/brother/co-worker with the debauchery. This story sucks because it has no substance, the male puts up NO fight and behaves like a pussy. Where's the alpha male attitude? Where's the get up and go? Where's the real characters? Better luck next time, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Quick

The ending came too quick. This story could be contimued with the husband and wife acknowledging their submissiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is Oregon A Colony Of the UK ?

Say cuckster is elia's an maties name? You say Oregon but I say the London School Of Self Cuckolding Yourself has another writer - one with strong pathetic helpless male humiliation requirements.

Is it an age thing? Does it take more basely septic thought to get it up? Women - well real women can't respect a husband or writer with your predilection for humiliation. Is that what happened?

You can't let it go can you. Its called addiction - you know just like booze or drugs. It's always on your mind and it takes more and more absurd crude sick thoughts to get excited doesn't it. I doubt you could get excited by much else yet but there will be a need for more as you become more jaded - numbed by your own demeanment. Pissing may be your best bet or jump right into rat droppings.

Get some help then try writing something else for a larger readership instead of the few sicko's like you who must have male humiliation to get excited. You have the talent but not the inclination - so far - right little sick one.

A pity - A waste - A shame - and no self respect - yet.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Sorry excuse

Sorry excuse for a story. What man in his right mind would let that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
there should be a seperate section for cukes

Then men that want to read about other men and their women can by pass them and jerks like you and yours can beat your little greasy worms all you want to...

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmm!!

I'm truly sorry that I can't give you a LOWER score than a 0. But as you know (0) is as low as it goes, just like the "simple minded" husband in this story.......

PS as you can see I'm not afraid to show who I am by hiding behind the "anonymous".. If you have a problem or a question about my input feel free to write to me.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
crap

Non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great cuckold story!!!!!

take no notice of the doubters! this is very erotic and well written for a short story and could go on for much more!! please try to keep this one going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Real Friend?

The husband is a pitiful pussy, the wife is a whore, and this other character is sure as hell NOT a friend. I bet you eat other people's shit, don't you? And like it! Gutless wimp/ whoring wife stories make me sick! Go, move to the UK, where a large majority of these wimpy men seem to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
then WHY Anon from URC

if you hate them, do you READ THEM???

It kinds goes with the territory in the LOVING WIVES section of the site, oh but i forgot, your too dumb to realise that - sorry.

CindysBobCindysBobover 17 years ago
This was a very well done story!

Just wanted to say that I thought this was a nicely done story. I normally don't post many public comments, but I really thought the critics were being grossly unfair, attacking the story on the basis of its subject matter. (I see a lot of that in the "Loving Wives" section---if you don't enjoy stories themed along these lines, why are you reading them?)

Anyway, I enjoyed this. My only critique would be that it was too brief, that the characters could have been more fleshed out. The fantasy of stripping my wife and handing her over to another man (or group of men) is very arousing to me. Would I want it to happen in reality? No. Does it get me hard? You bet! Did this story make me hard? Yep.

Hope you keep writing. Take more time with your work, don't be quite so hurried in getting her clothes off next time.

Bob (CindysBob)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Choices, choices

Story didn't do much for me as the author did nothing to elucidate the wife's character. As far as I can tell, she's nothing more than a plastic blow-up doll, a cum receptacle to be used and ignored.

Ralph seems to be a domineering, selfish prick without scruples but that's okay, I suppose. I've no words for what Frank is. Well, pathetic maybe.

The husband believes that "friendship" with his "buddy" is more important than fidelty and love for his wife. I can't say as I'm too thrilled with that concept. I guess if you believe having your "friend" fuck your wife is love for her, well then everything is A-OK. I do have to wonder, though, if she's not going to figure out that Ralph is a better cocksman than Frank. I figure she will and poor Frank will be left alone when Angela dumps him for a real man. And Frank really won't mind that since they're all friends here right?

I'm a little surprised that the hubby didn't offer to let his friend fuck him in the ass. Wouldn't that be a sign of true friendship? I mean, surely Ralph can get fucked by a woman another time since he is so big and studly but the chance to bust your buddy's anal cherry? That's something he shouldn't pass on. Of course, it is Frank's ass that we're talking about here and I guess I can't blame him for wanting her pussy over his asshole since he is a cuckold, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
But Is He Pregnant? - Now There Is Real Excitement

If the cuckster writer had any balls (kind of a double negative here eh) the liddle wimpie weinie could be preggie so at least 3 readers would be just behind themselves in enjoyment.

Countem Da Uk'er(a real surprize eh mate), and most of all bobiesCindy who would never do this but he just wizzes in his panteloons at the thought. Can you imagine if after years of nagging Cindy says "oh gowan I would never let you watch but several of your co-workers and family are in me all the time - well since the day after we were married that is. And you thought that was you who made me wet - you pour liddle sick weinie fluid sucker - HA?"

Now there's a really big story soon to be enjoyed by 2 wimps and some pub mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Man!

Maybe the dominant friend can leave her with a little token of his esteem after he fucked her all night. Wimpie can ease in the bedroom in the morning, suck the cum out of her whoring cunt and eats the shit of His "friend" after he his morning constiutional.

Ralph leaves the couple happier than a June Bug. Frank with a nice shit sandwich, Her with a fond memory of her night with "A Real Man", and as a couple a set of twins to be raised by Frank.

Frank tells the happy couple that he has decided to move in and be her live in after he moves, and that Frank was welcome to jack off but never to fuck his wife again unril he got done with her for good. That would take 10 years and 5 more kids by him plus the twins.

OOOHHH OOOHHHH, I'm cumminnnnnng.

Sick assed cuckold motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What was the point

If the point was to reveal your pedophile tendency in making a woman look like a little girl to expose you can not deal with strong women, then you succeeded in exposing your Freudian psychopthies. This story was about a weak male who can only perform in humiliating a friend and "dirtying up" his angelic wife.

I hope the Feds are watching you and the people who posted glowing comments about this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Fantasy

Well, I thought it was a really erotic story. I think the author could've intensified it by describing the cum oozing from the corners of her mouth and dangling from her chin after the mouth-fucking. It might have been there when she said good-night to her husband. She could have offered her parted lips to her husband, knowing that he could see his friend's cum and that he would probably taste it when he kissed her. It's a wonderful love story, filled with erotic tension. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jack-off story

OK for a jack-off story but no realism at all. You said she turned down all other guys. Why not this one? If you wanted to just make it a chuckold story you needed more explanation. No future for this story or this couple.

Sorry

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Hopelessly cliché

How did you get such a condensed collection of cliché’s in one short story?

Do you collect them? “Ralph had a superior smile on his face as he watched me squirm”; PLEASE!!! I watched the story squirm, and waited to a quick merciful end. It could not have come early enough for me. Not one original theme or language use which have not been recycled endless times in this sub genre.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

So did she get bred after all that whole night of fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Nobody writes hotter cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not for me

Not for me. I hated this story not one bit realistic, come on at least try to make it believable. Keep your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy!

Love cuckold stories, and you have written a good one. Would like to read how he winds up helplessly watching his wive impregnanted by another manl- realizing the risk of the unprotected sex, and then willingly giving the child his name and raising his wife's interracial lovechild as his own.

tatlockstatlocksover 16 years ago
Strong story, well told.

I enjoyed this story very much. It captured some of the paradox of being a cuckold. I liked ths simplicity and power of this story.

Please continue writing.

Tatlocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sad writing and the theme is even worse

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incomplete

I was beginning to enjoy the story and then... The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just crap....

'''Ohhhh yes please fuck my wife while I suck your dick and let you humiliate me and my little two inch dickie poo...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...BLACK IS NEXT!!!...

...he next signs a contract for BLACK STALLIONS TO OWN HER...to make her another white female vessel for the SUPERIOR BLACKS to 'OWN' her as a BREEDER to carry their SUPERIOR BLACK SEED...to make SUPERIOR BLACK BABIES within her WOMB...for her to be penetrated DEEPER than EVER BEFORE...to FEEL the SUPERIOR BLACK SEED PENETRATE HER CERVIX...AND FILL IT and beyond...for her to WORSHIP HER BLACK MASTERs PHALLIC SYMBOL...as she LICKS and SUCKS HIS GIGANTIC RODEO BULL TESTICLES...and BEGS TO BE FILLED REPEATEDLY with HIS BLACK SEMEN...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO........;)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
did you really want to suck your friends cock so

bad when you were in school that you let your wife fuck him for you instead...MAN have the balls to at least suck his cock yourself. I think all of you brit excuse for writers are all little girl faggots and can control your selves....marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Sick ass -Hole

A rea Sicko

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WE LOVED IT but...

I loved this story because it was very close to home. My wife went along with it because we had talked a lot about similar situations enough that we knew each others feelings. What we didn’t know was how he knew how we’d react to his assertions and actions. My only complaints would be that the characters should have been more explained and would like to hear how you feel about the wife as you go through your story next time. When we did this all I could think about was how much I loved her and was constantly amazed that she hadn’t put a stop to things yet and was going along with it. In your story, I’m sorry but she seemed to be a non-person to the author and you spent too much time wanting to please and touch him and spent no time loving her. I would have preferred to have the husband participate and or film and get sloppy seconds. Not into cream pies or gay stuff I was glad and thankful to have a friend that helped me loosen her up to want sex with me more and be willing to do things she used to just think about. He improved our marriage both then and in our long run. That was more than 20years ago and we are still happily together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

equals zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real Friend My Ass

I don't care how great a friend this guy was supposed to be ........ why in the hell would he strip his wife for him? The dumb ass husband deserved the result. Dummmmmmmb Assssssss!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No doubt this author I won't read again

Seems like cuck stories is your main theme. No thanks. Why are fetish stories posted in loving wives? Nothing loving about this couple. I'm sure the cucks will praise your writing but be prepared to take flack from the straight readers. Some advice- warn your readers in the title or preface of the type of stories you write if you continue to post in this genre or be prepared to suffer the negative comments. You've been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot

Superior stuff! Keep writing. Love your stories!

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 12 years ago
Hot!

Sexy Angela, what a good wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a cuck writer

Just read the descriptions of his stories. Avoid this writer if you don't like wimpy cuck men as the main character. You've been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strange-Why is it

that the cuck lovers seem to have such a problem with negative comments to those that don't like this kind of story. Negative comments are usually directed at the author not the reader. Are you cucks trying to defend your life style? Is that it?

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I have the same complaint as other readers - it's too short and there is no part 2! More more more!

UnprotectableUnprotectableover 10 years ago
Finish?

Please finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Wth did I just read.. I cant believe I cummed twice with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK Annony. I gave it a 5 to

offset your dumbass vote of1. YOu know you really suck and are destroying this site with your bitching and raving about cucks. I think you are one and love it.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Friends...

Friends like this, are better dead and buried...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
God!

Such dribble!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
bad...

a bad story, wrong all along...He wasn't his best friend...he was a bull...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY EROTIC IN ITS OWN WAY. LIKE IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%). NOT REALISTIC BUT I FEEL ELIA_CDL DID NOT WANT THIS STORY TO BE REALISTIC.

I am a voyeur/wannabe cuck husband.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Awefull!!

That was just sad! Not worth a rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Story!

of the beta submitting to the alpha, as it happens every day in real life.

My college roommate and friend took all my girlfriends, so I knew it was only fitting that someday he would take my wife as well. Even better, he wanted to impregnate her.

After college and marriage, we visited him in the city where he worked. We had planned a pregnancy and she had gone off the pill. I didn't tell her what would happen. I didn't need to; hell, every woman I had ever been attracted to had succumbed to him. I knew she would, too.

When I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I tapped on his door, and he got into bed with my wife. I was soon hearing her cries of pleasure as he yelled "Take it, Bitch!" My wife had never been talked to like that, and came in a colossal orgasm.

And that was the night our baby Sara was conceived. She has his green eyes. My wife loves the child she can produce with him, and we are planning more, until we get the boy she wants that will "look just like him."

What can I say? Some of us have it, and some of us don't.

Happy is the man who knows his place in the world.

Contented Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Idiot!!!

I read the first few paragraphs and I just couldn't go on anymore. This is a very stupid story. If that had been a friend of mine, he would have been on his ass in the middle of the street the moment he disrespected my wife. much less putting me on the spot in front of my wife. There never is a time when a person can't speak, so don't try using that as an excuse. I know your story is just fiction, but for crying out loud at least make it belivable. Couldn't even rate this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just another sissy faggot story

Pathetic!

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 5 years ago
Loved it.

I want more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another unoriginal cuckold story that is stupid and awful

Another story for the sick weak cuckolds. Wow I hope I get to meet their wives since they let anyone have them. They need to buy their own panties and perhaps spend more time in the local gay bar.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
You know the saying: with friends like these...

Might as well have let your other buddies get a taste too.

Worthless cuckold story is worthless. As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry, mate

By the time your story ended... my protaganist was out the door and starting a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE U A 5 [***** (4.85/5=97%)]! Excellent job!

I can not discuss the mind-control abilities that the childhood friend seems to possess.

I think that the husband & wife obeyed his commands because they each have a dormant submissive side. The childhood friend abruptly took charge; he shocked the 2 of them both with his line of questioning and with his condescending attitude (he treated them like shit).The situation sent shock waves thru their respective psyches. In such situations one's submissive side takes control; essentially one submits to another person's will.

Hope my analysis makes sense.

I had a dormant voyeur/cuck side, of which I was not aware at all. Then at an outdoor party I saw my wife groped by another man in the dark. She was sitting beside me, less than a foot from me. A guy was sitting on her other side. She wore low cut jeans and crop top. Her belly, her hips, & the small of her back were exposed. She wore no bra. With his right hand the guy was kneading my wife's love handles that are pver the hip bone. As to his other hand, it was under my wife's crop top & was touching her left boob. I was mesmerized with what i was witnessing. I was paralysed. My mind was foggy. It was like being in a hypnotic trance of sorts. It felt like an out-of-body experience.

Nothing in my life had prepared me for such a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like this story very much, gave it a 4+ [4.4/5=88% (☆☆☆☆+)]!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Angela is a keeper. Period. ❤

:)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Load your shotgun, sir by the door, and wait for morning. Then, surprise! You can easily shed wife and friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp cut loser penis

another loser wimp story pathetic people pathetic mind

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
STUPID HUSBAND

dumb M/F'n husband -- no one in their right mind allows a friend to tell him what to do.. and to be so intimidated by a friend he hasn't seen in 10 years... any husband that is so stupid and weak that has someone tell him to get out of the room and sleep somewhere else needs to be castrated... the husband is about as stupid as this whole story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What utter bull shit.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 2 years ago

I like 26th NC 's idea..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this nice little story of a couple becoming submissive to a dominant bull, who just happens to be the husband’s friend. You never know what you are capable of until it happens to you, until a third person reads your submissive tendencies correctly, and suddenly fulfills your previously undiscerned desires.

My husband’s friend took control one day and opened me up sexually, and we have only benefitted. I feel, act, and dress more confidently, and my husband is excited to have a hotwife who will do things for them that neither of us could have imagined. And now a whole new chapter has opened up: because of my husband’s injury in Iraq, we are planning to have his friend impregnate me, and we will be able to have a family. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This 5 star story got 3 stars, because for some unknown reason you were in a hurry to end the story, or you cut out most of the story?

Its not to late to finish.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story was not very inventive or creative. Just because he didn't get his wish that he made when he was 18, is no reason to think that Angela and Ralph couldn't have had a great time learning about their sexual preferences while married. It also didn't seem much like a peer to peer relationship between Ralph and Frank. It was written more as a dominant/subordinate relationship and not as two friends. There was no indication that Frank or Angela would willing go along with it that Frank would not want to participate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@anon from 10 months ago: You're taking advantage of your husband's mental dysfunction, most likely a childhood thing, to have an affair. You haven't improved anything. If he were mentally healthy, he most certainly wouldn't be happy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! Now that was really bad. There were parts I didn’t know exactly what was going on or why. The mental health post is very astute. No embarrassment getting help. The wife is just an over sexed whore. You dance for 15 mins with two guys and then fuck them both? Oh I see. Dancing makes her horny. Solid excuse. It’s not? She couldn’t possibly be ignorant of her husbands mental state. The two should have been in counseling. Maybe she likes the fact he has issues cuz it allows her to be the dirty slut she is. If you are thinking of reading the other parts, don’t. The wife loves getting gang banged by his poker friends. Also, she has done a 180 in her treatment of her husband. Now she reviles in his misery and enjoys destroying her husband. If the whole story lacked any credibility it lost it for sure when you read the even worse follow-up chapters. It’s not even addressed to explain why the sudden hatred of her previously loved husband. She suddenly becomes a size queen and wants to rub his tiny dick in the dirt. Also, in most of these stories any penis less than 8” is tiny and all women want giant cocks. Unbelievable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous