All Comments on 'A Real Love Story'

by ubslim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Will make a great movie

I love the passion you put inside it, I can actually feel the characters. And I'm sorry to hear you lost someone you loved so much. Take care of yourslef and thankyou for sharing your story.

zex95966zex95966about 13 years ago
great story... however

I loved the story nothing wrong with it at all.

I will say that it wasn't what I expected - you have to consider your on literotica after all.

Don't worry about it though I still enjoyed reading it.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Damned sad story!

The girl never had a chance and he couldn't marry the girl he really loved !

samhoundsamhoundabout 9 years ago
Life is Not Fair

It was unconventional, but if a person knew that had under 30 yeaars to live the choice of sex anytime available is a rational one. She lived life to the fullest.

She also met the love of her life, but her condition prevented her from pursuing it.The word love never was exchanged because it would have been too painful for her and him.

The author has gone on with his life, but has never and will never get over her. She will be his last thought before he dies. Part of my reaction is how terrible for him and another is how lucky he was to have known her.

Old_LionOld_Lion7 months ago

Interesting but bizarre story. Sad too, my allergies starting playing up and my eyes got foggy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous