A Reality Check Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She attached him to a long penis leash, wrapped it under his balls and up the crevice of his ass, then secured it tightly to the back of his collar. She pushed him to the floor and used him as a footrest for the remainder of the evening.

Mistress Simone took the microphone again and reminded the crowd they had three minutes to go. Another participant was scratched for jumping the gun and was sent back to his Goddess.

Humiliation surrounded him on the long walk to their table. When he got there, she ignored him, and his worst fears galloped in his head.

Only two so far; this was a good group, she decided. Intensity and laughter filled the room as the betting windows worked quickly to accommodate all the activity.

"The betting windows are now closed!"

A female with ruler and measuring tape now stood behind each slave. Tension mounted as Mistress Simone held the starting gun overhead.

"Measurers, are you ready?" she asked, and watch them do a final check of their assigned slaves, then nod. "On your mark, get set!" WHAM! the gun went off.

The slaves began masturbating to a quick beat, which the band picked up and increased. Some used the provided lubricant, most did it dry.

The Ladies crowded around the stage to get the best views. House lights trained on each contestant, changing colors as cocks got longer and harder.

Ecstatic, beaming Dommes encouraged some of the wankers who really got into their rhythm. Earnest faces captured performance anxiety of a few slaves. Several locked their eyes on their Mistresses, seeking reassurance, as they publicly jerked themselves.

Others, reeking of embarrassment, just concentrated on the task at hand, but snuck peeks at their competition.

Each slave was responsible for deciding when he was a good as he was going to get, so he could be measured. A couple overshot the mark, one just dribbling pre-cum, the other fired off a good distance. Two more scratches.

Urging them on, the crowd yelled out their numbers. Number 17 was first to reach his max; a Judge confirmed and recorded his measurement.

A moment's hesitation by the other contestants was followed by focused hand jobbing. The sooner maximum was reached, the sooner the pressure would recede. Maybe.

Number 8 pleaded for a quick measurement. He started to drip as the judge confirmed his number. Conference time. Was the measurement completed? Mistress Simone would decide.

Grimacing, Number 3 bit his lip and pulled hard on all sphincters to retain his cum, scarcely succeeding. Talk about a tight ass! Barely breathing, he pleadingly willed his Measurer's attention.

She raised her eyebrows, tilted her head, and stood ready for him to ask for her stick. Rules also required that he let go of himself to be measured.

"Please!" He mouthed, hoping it was enough. She waited, and he got the rest of the words out. "I'm ready. Please." Drawing a breath, he released his lance.

In the booths, non-participant hard-ons were gripped by various Mistresses, as the tension built. Money was riding on the outcome.

More were measured. Two kept working their cocks, literally inching them out further. Those who had completed their measurements were to remain rigid but in control, and they turned their attention to that process. The crowd continued the invigorating mood.

Finally, the Measurers and Judges tallied the scores. The contestants were told to face the band, and were rearranged by the Judges, who moved them towards the back a few feet.

Their buns continued to flex and twitch slightly as they waited. Number 8 was pulled from the line and left standing alone, between the band and the rest of the group.

"We have our winners. Mistress Isabella, congratulations. Please join me on stage. Your big boy showed the longest dong tonight. Number 14, turn around and strut that ten-inch shaft!"

Number 14 stood in the middle of the line. He turned around and his dick romped for the audience as he walked forward. Mistress Simone hung a blue ribbon around his cock, then hugged Mistress Isabella and whispered in her ear.

She nodded and moved with her big boy to a podium at the side of the stage. The crowd howled and hooted.

Second place went to Number 6, at 9.5 inches. Third place, Number 9, was 9.3 inches. Each of their Ladies received a jeweled pin commemorating the event, and her slave a ribbon around his entry, signifying his place. They joined the winner at the podium.

Mistress Simone told the rest of the contestants to face her. She consulted a list held by one of the Judges. She thanked the Ladies for sharing their males, and sent most of them off stage to loud cheers.

Six remained behind, including Number 8. More consulting, and she called him to her. Eyes wide, he made his feet cover the enormous five feet distance between them. His cock vacillated from bouncing around to flopping and back again. It was out there now, pointing, seeking something all by itself. Trying to escape?

"Goddess Allison, your entry almost came in second place tonight, except for the drip before completion of measurements. However, since this is the first time he's been in our contests, I am awarding him the prize for Best First Showing.

He has great potential. You may enroll him in as many hands-on workshops as you'd like this weekend, and enter him in any other contests you wish. Congratulations!" Goddess Allison stood on the dance floor in front of Mistress Simone and thanked her for the praise.

"Ladies, these are the winners of our Long Dong Contest!" Exuberance defined the applause and cheers for the Long Dongers.

Second, Third, and Best First Showing were dismissed to return to their places. Number 8, stood bewildered when told to go to his Goddess. Leave the stage. Really, he must go. Now. Finally, it hit him and he hurried down the stairs to her, blushing furiously.

First Place and his Mistress quietly remained on the podium.

The five others tried not to fidget when their Dommes were called to the stage. The Ladies listened as Mistress Simone talked and gestured. All said they agreed and spread out on the stage. Their slaves were told to go to them; each one said something to her slave, who hung his head.

The rumble of something rolling caught everyone's attention, and the room quieted quickly. The Mistresses led their slaves off stage. Murmurs traveled through the crowd as it tried to figure out what was going on. Ah, this year's twist!

Five saw-horse looking padded benches were wheeled onto the dance floor. Leopard print suede, forest green patterned cotton jersey, cherry red velour, tanned black leather, and electric blue wide wale corduroy represented this year's fresh choices. The benches had drop-leaf sides that hooked into a useful platform and could be height-adjusted easily.

Various bench configurations were set up, and a slave was positioned over each, bare ass to the audience. The newest paddles and whips from the Toys and Tools Collection were playfully arrayed in a center rack.

"Anyone bet on these slaves and would like some satisfaction? For every $100 you lost, you are entitled to test drive a piece of the latest equipment. Bring your betting receipt with you," Mistress Simone informed the crowd.

A line formed, receipts were checked; colored tickets identified the number of swats each was entitled to give. A Mistress had that many choices of Tool to try. She was to take one swat with each, to test their differences, feel, sound, and effect.

The dance floor was filled again as the Ladies watched the action. The first slave was secured over his bench. Over $1500 was lost on his little dick; three Mistresses lined up behind him with their choices.

The red ping-pong style paddle was high on sound and texture with one swat. It felt well-balanced, heavy enough without being too much effort to use. The first Mistress used three different sizes of this type of tool.

The second Mistress chose leather straps in various lengths for her six swats. The longest one had a special snap to it, which she found effective. The third Mistress chose two sizes of three other tools for her turn.

After she was finished, they discussed their experience with others observing the process. His Domme gave a couple of swats with a larger paddle to express how upset she was at his losing.

His ass was red and stinging, tears dripped from his eyes from both the pain inflicted and his mortification at failing. Glad no one could see his face, he hoped fervently that his participation was over for the night.

The other slaves anticipated in agony what awaited them. Waiting was torture in itself. After a few minutes, the process repeated with each one down the line. All stayed in their secured positions until it was finished.

Mistress Simone thanked the Dommes for being such good sports and sharing their slaves this way to demonstrate the new paddles and whips. Released from their stations, their Dommes leashed and led the dejected males back to their seats.

"I thought you'd enjoy this year's twist to the Long Dong Contest!" Mistress Simone crowed, and the Ladies howled their agreement.

"And, Ladies, the tools used this evening, as well as others we'll demonstrate during the next couple of days, are available at our on-site store this weekend as well as on-line. Special rates for our Special Weekend attendees.

"After a brief break, you are in for a major treat. Prepare yourselves for a most erotic Las Vegas show. And I do mean XXX.

"I believe you'll find this breathtaking – even better than last year's extravaganza!"

12