All Comments on 'A Reasonable Deal Ch. 04'

by dudea4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really good, but...

My only complaint is that more time (and text) should be spent on the SEX and the character's journey through the sex (as you did so well in earlier chapters). In this one, John hits all three of Sam's holes but it seemed rushed; we should experience what it's like for her to be stretched - she should enjoy it more and even start begging for it, making Mark's humiliation worse. Also it would have been nice for John to cover her in jizz and make her lick it up.

Thanks for reading, and keep UP the great work!

dudea4dudea4almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks, I re-read it, and I agree. I'm more of a reluctance fan than a more hardcore non-consensual, or cuckold fan, but I wanted to introduce this element into the series, since its something I've found erotic and I wanted to explore why. I was focusing on character development, story line and my own thoughts, but the eroticism suffered. Good call. I already submitted the other two stories (it takes awhile for them to be posted), and I think the next one will have less of that issue. The one after might be similar though (I apologize ahead of time). Thanks for the feedback, its helpful.

The last website I was on, where I originally posted these stories, did not have even close to the same quality of feedback that I've received in messages and on comments, from critics and fans alike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely. Really lovely.

All of your stories have an exciting reluctance theme coupled with the lady being in an impossible situation. Many women fantasise about being so vulnerable as it enables them to think of doing many things that are not possible in real life.

The other thing that is so juicy is that the cast of characters are varied, allowing more reluctance and humiliation and embarrassment especially the cuckolding parts.

I look forward to more parts.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Bang!

That sound effect should be the end of this series. Either someone putting John in the grave or the Feds putting him in prison, like he deserves. Also, having worked rape counseling, it doesn't matter how big someone's cock might be, if a woman is unwilling or frightenend, generally speaking they won't lubricate and there will be an extensive amount of vaginal tearing and blood.

I'm a big fan of reluctance as opposed to rape (blackmail amounts to rape), but most authors here can't manage to write the psychology of submission and domination well enough to pull it off. This story had a high rating, so I had hopes...but it pretty much reads like every other "he's got a big cock, so women roll over for him" piece of drivel.

And I won't even bother to go far into the anal sex, except to say without better lubricant than her own juices, Samantha should have been in much greater pain.

Ah well, my quest for worthwhile stories continues.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I liked this cause I've always been submissive with the Mens like John. Some times the wifes or girlfriends would pick me up to take me home or back to a Motel or Hotel room to be with them or set me up for the Man to have his way with me and Do to me what the wife didnt or girlfriend didnt want to do like them having Anal Sex with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdudea4@dudea4
238 Followers
I'm mixed (black/white), and love to read and write. I wrote a series of stories "A Reasonable Deal" on a different site, which had less quality submissions than literotica...and thought I'd give it a shot here and see if you guys like them. I wrote the stories a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES