A Reasonable Deal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers

Look at her....she's trying to take it all. She really does know how to suck a dick. Look, that's a tear in her eye...poor thing....well....it might be the cock down her throat.....there, finally he's pulling that thing out of her throat and....man....look at her suck and lick all over the tip of it.....I can't believe this happened. You would never have imagined earlier today that my wife would be.....oh, right back down her throat again.....he's a horrible man....treating my Sam like that. How dare he call her Sam...wait, what's he doing now.....

John pulled his cock out of Sam's mouth, stood her up, the turned her around and bent her over the desk. He pushed papers out of the way, and, without any preparation, slammed his cock into her pussy. *SHLOP! (the sloppy sound of his entrance could be heard clearly. Her body was wet and ready, even if her mind wasn't) "AAAIGHGHGHHH" she cried out.....John began fucking mercilessly.

There was a knock at the door. Bianca yelled through, "is everything okay in there?" It did not sound like a normal meeting. She listened...it was good soundproofing, but not entire, and she heard a sort of rhythmic slapping sound.......

*slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slapslapslap, slap!

Then John's voice: "Yeah....(*slap, slap, slap)...I'm just fucking Mark's wife Sara......I mean, Samantha! (*slap, slap, slap)" This was followed by a long low, deep, groan from Sam...... "uhhhhhhOOOHHHH"

Bianca was kind of taken aback....Yeah, that kind of sounds like sex in there.... "But where's Mark?" she asked, she hadn't seen him leave....It didn't occur to her at the moment that this exchange was absurd.

*slap, slap, slap, slap "Oh, well, he's in here, but he's just watching..." *slap slap slap "Its alright, he's fine with it! Go back to work B."

That is really, really weird, Bianca thought. Why would Mark...?.....hm....At least Jim isn't like that.

Mark was humiliated. Now that hot secretary knows what's going on...she's going to think I'm a pussy.....I am a pussy....but I can't go to prison.....my manhood is being robbed by this guy. He has me though. He has me by the balls. Oh hell, and Sam has him up to the balls.

God, this son of a bitch , Samantha thought, is....uh .....really .....oh......having.....mm.... the.....uh.... time....agh..... of......his life.....oooh Her thoughts were being broken up by the large cock penetrating her. She tried to get up on her elbows, but John pushed her back down, face to the desk. He's not letting me have any....god he fucks hard....any control at all....I....poor Mark..ooh......he just sits and.... goddddd his dick is big.......ah

John decided to take a new approach. Her pussy was pretty well fucked.

He pulled out, which took Sam by surprise, as she had just gotten used to its presence in her, then lined it up with her little asshole. He pushed at the entrance, and Samantha stiffened and went practically upright, "Whoah!!!"

Mark saw from her actions what was happening. Her eyes widened suddenly, her mouth parly opened, and she had a shocked/dismayed look on her face. Mark felt a sharp pain in his genital region. It was a strange arousal. He bent forward a little, and didn't register the truth: that he wanted her to get ass fucked, hard. He's going to take her ass too. The bastard. I haven't even done that...it could hurt her....

John didn't care about that though. He did care about her being upright, which he didn't like, and he roughly shoved her down over the desk again, her boobs flattening out nicely. His mind cleared, somewhat, momentarily, and an absurd thought popped into his head. He turned to Mark, "this anal penetration will be made a lot easier by the generous contribution of lubricant from pussies like your wife's. It is greatly appreciated." He showed Mark his cock, which was dripping in Samantha's cum. For some reason John was thinking of the little clips after PBS shows that said they were the products of generous contributions from so-and-so and............it was a reach for a joke...and...... the timing was weird, but that was part of it.......and......hell, they didn't get it. John got back to stuffing his cock up her ass.

Mark was shocked, He is clearly unbalanced....but that was.....Is she enjoying this?? Its brutal!

Samantha was in an odd state of mind, he keeps making it a point to humiliate my husband....god, why do I have to get so wet with...well its probably good since...oh no.....he's doing it..........Her mind shut down and she tried to focus on good things, while her asshole started to stretch to try and accommodate the intruder. "Aargh, AIEE......ooohhhhhHHH ARGH..."

She was having a tough time, but John just settled in for the long haul, this asshole was tight. He steadied himself, and pushed as hard as he could. "OOOHHHHH AAGH!!!" Samantha's discomfort was enjoyable to both him and Mark. He pushed and pushed....and pushed.... "Aargggghhhhh....." he had pushed in a few inches. He shifted from foot to foot, took a deep breath, his cock sticking out of her ass in an absurd way. He gave a short thrust, which barely penetrated farther, and Samantha squeaked out an "ooh!" in a breathless, shocked, very cute reaction.

He took her by the hips and, gettting a good grip, pulled her back as he pushed forward.... "AAAGhhhghhhhh ohhhhhhh" Of all the weird things, it was his hands on her hips that really felt good to Sam. He had her firmly. She wasn't going anywhere. When he paused before thrusting, his fingers dug into her skin, and gently massaged her soft hips...which was very pleasant....then the pain in her ass began again, less than it had before, but still sharp.

"Oohhhhhhhh gooddddd that hurts....." Samantha said quietly.....his hands were working her hips again.....

He leaned in....."I don't give a fuck if it hurts Sam. You're getting your ass reamed whether it hurts or not." he whispered back. His hands moving towards her stomach, then up to squeeze her breasts as best he could (they were pinned beneath her)....then heading back to grab her hips again.

"Please, not so hard, not so deep...." she pleaded, very softly....

"Fuck that." He whispered very very softly in her ear... "Harder....deeper.....I'm almost all the way in....and when I am.....(his cock started twitching in her ass—he was enjoying the conversation).....I am going to proceed to....fuck (he punctuated this with a thrust into her bowels)...you ...(another thrust) like a mad(thrust)man...."

Mark couldn't hear what they were whispering. He didn't like that he was out of the loop. Something was going on between John and his wife.

John made another lunge, Samantha made another cry, and he was in balls deep. He stayed true to his word. He reached forward, grabbed a big handful of her hair, and yanked it back as he fucked into her. Her body bent beautifully as her head went back, and her ass went forward. Mark was mesmerized by the sight...

John was in pure delight. Her ass was soooo warm and tight. It felt perfect around his cock. He would stop fucking for a moment and just pull her close to him, his cock engulfed in her ass, then he'd push her forward and begin the fucking anew.

Finally he was ready to cum. "Mark....(panting from the exertion)....I am just about ready to shoot a big ass load in your wife's ass..." John was very pleased to let Mark know the details.

John stiffened, thrust hard, and cum flooded Samantha's ass....she felt his hands tighten like vicegrips on her hips, which she enjoyed, then the weird sensation of the hot, thick fluid being pumped into her bowels occurred. She felt shot after shot of the wet warmth filling her ass..... "oooohhhhhhh" she moaned, and slowly began grinding her ass into the source of the cum.

Mark watched in disbelief as his wife moaned softly and worked her ass back into her rapist's body. She was moving it obviously in pure delight. John just gripped her hips, eyes closed, and ground his cock into her ass. They pushed against each other and moved their hips here and there, for almost a minute, low groans escaping both of them.

John slowly gained his senses back. His cock was still deep in Samantha's ass. Mark was sitting back in the chair, looking at the wall.

"This is the deal Mark." John said. "Look at me."

Mark turned his head to John. John still had a shirt and tie on. His wife was bent over the desk, her head down, panting softly. Her hair a mess, sweat all over her, her eyes closed. John was behind her, his cock buried in her anus. His hands were slowly moving over her body. Absentmindedly, it seemed, he moved a finger around where the shaft of his softening cock was wedged between her butt cheeks.

"Your wife is a hot fuck, and I will easily clean up your financial problems in order to fuck her silly whenever I want." He paused, and Samantha let out a little whining noise, which John silenced with a quick pat to her butt. "I'll also use my extensive costs to cover some of your irregularities, which you won't have to actually pay me financially, but I will be demanding of your wife's body."

John looked at the woman in front of him, and at Mark. "Okay, I'm done." He yanked his cock out of her ass, which evoked a small grunt from Samantha, then pulled her up and pushed her towards her shed clothing. She walked towards them and started dressing on shaky legs. Cum was running out of her ass.

Quietly, Mark and Samantha exited John's office.

Bianca looked at the couple: Mark looked dark and, somehow, older....Sam just looked disheveled, but....not quite as down........She was quick to understand that the situation wasn't perhaps too dissimilar from her own..........Am I working for..........a serial rapist? She asked herself.

As the couple opened the door to leave, John poked his head out of his office.

"Glad you came to me guys. A lot of other accountants will charge you up the butt." He had that fun-loving grin on his face again.

To be continued...

dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers
12