All Comments on 'A Ride On The Bi Side'

by prater121

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!!!!

You described it perfectly. There is no feeling more fantastic than having your ass well fucked then feeling his cock spasming as your lover fills your ass with his redhot cum. Thanks for the story, I have to clean up now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Trade Places

You described it so well this had to be at least semi-autobiographical. Any time you want to trade places...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD!!!

Grin-That is why M/M sex is so damned hot and good. Both sluts wanting to fuck and fuck and fuck each other into oblivion. Next week they will probably do it all over again, we hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome story man

You described it perfectly. I love the feeling of a hard cock slowly sliding into my hot ass. Nothing more of a turn on. It's so hot that you'd put the guys as married and meeting in a store.

Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lame

tripe... Reads more like a cheesy personal ad than it does a good story. If you were trying to impress me with your knowledge of male on male sex, you failed... I've read better material on the stalls of bus station restrooms, while blowing the janitor...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Anal virgin

Is that what it really feels like or is this just bull? Surely if it was that good there would be no straight men. I hope I get a bit one day, if I can pluck up the courage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked it

The sexual details in your story worked for me. I don't care if it's true, false, or 'tripe'. Forgive me though if I got a giggle over the janiter blowing guy's comment. That mental visual alone is priceless.

seeapeseeapeabout 12 years ago
Not Lame! True.

Exactly how it feels when it is that great to be fucked by the perfect sized cock and guy. "Tripe" my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous