All Comments on 'A 'Sapphire" in the Rough'

by eroticawriter_1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
Very Hot!

Great Story! This was not only well written, but damn entertaining. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what are bset friends for

now that was intense as well as hot. she is fair game for josh and anybody else that wants some. keep it going.great job!

Bill2uBill2uover 19 years ago
WOW!!!

I loved your story. I will definately read more!

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
excellent...

excellent...very well done...needs ch. 2...and 3...and more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow.wow.wow.

cant wait to read more of the storie does he go back for more and does josh help?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you.

That story was so hot. I couldn't help but play with my pussy as I read it and I cummed hard at the end. Pleeeeeeeasse make another chapter. This first one was soo great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

VERY VERY HOT i couldnt help but finger my pussy to that and i wanna no did mommy and son fuck?

TheLastDomTheLastDomalmost 18 years ago
Great

This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
give me more

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

If you have any compassion whatsoever you will finish that story! I am dying to know what happened between mother and son, as well as if Jack is through with her.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
A Startling Discovery!

After being away for several years he spots his boyhood friend's mother dancing nude in a club. Having had a boyhood thing for her, he quickly carries things to the next erotic level. Good Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Captivating

Oh come on - you cant just end it there and expect your readers to wonder what the hell!! That was a captivating and very erotic story that really got to me and my wife. Loved it so would you please addon to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Encore!

Blackmail, lust, and incest! OMG! Make a series, i definitely want to read more to see what happens!

EmmureEmmurealmost 15 years ago
more

more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cool

Cool story, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Friend?

Not much of a friend was he? Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story. :)

I love the narration and dirty talk. :) Wonderful story and awful awful friend!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
wow

please write more, so damn good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More please more!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticawriter_1@eroticawriter_1
109 Followers
45 year old female. I enjoy reading and writing erotica. I think fantasies are great. I'll write about most anything, so if you have any desires to read about something, feel free to send me a message and I'll try my best to write you something.