All Comments on 'A Scavenger's Playthings'

by Royal_Prince

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I understand his resentment for people...Grrr....

Its the pratical people with their tiny closed minds that tick me off! Sure logic is good for math, and is good for survival in desperate conditions and situation like natural diasters etc... But how can we expand our knowledge when we remain ignorant to the aspects of the unknown. No I am NOT insulting aetheism or science! But the saints and prophets of today bare no signifigance to current events, and they remain unknown fighters of justice. I ask not of you to believe in a religeon but not be an agonist who when is shown proof of something to deliberately doubt the answer for a false sense of security, be open to suggestion. A false sense of security, ignorance, and closed mind will be a person's downfall. False security will be shattered by truth that will be too hard to handle. And heed the saints and prophets warnings. Knowledge has a price of great discomfort and worry. Dumb doctor couldn't handle the truth! Yet he still desired to know it. Ellude warnings, and humanity will continue its downward spiral. I love your story, and as the all too typical human nature of our species and our broken society, we doubt his word. Notice how no suspicion was triggered and no caution was displayed of why the Falen were soo eager to suck them off, and engage them in sexual acts. No they were too self consumed with their own self satisfaction to wonder what "their",(the others), end of the bargain was. Often kindness has other reasons for it. True kindness comes out of love, and the goodness of our hearts. Kindness from strangers, of another species too, cannot be taken lightly. It can be accepted but should be approached with caution. Where did his survival inscint go? Dumb human. Your story should go out of its way to affect that doctor! HE WILL PAY! He needs to know that he may hide from the hidden, but as they are coming out of hiding, it is he who needs to hide, and well he'll have to leave his hometown for escape, as their claiming it as theirs. Will he fight them, succemmb and join their forces, or run? Will he survive or perish? And what of our "deranged" paitient. Will he lead, and warn others, or remain secretive about his ordeal? So many questions. Please answer them! One thing, the falen, (sorry if I spelt that wrong), were they female? If they were, sweet intoxication. Proves that no we are not subdominant to the male ego and its forces! Do the Falen believe in love? Among themselves or among others? Can they make love among themselves? Are they planning an army for judgement day and are followers of the devil? Are they the damned? You have soooo much to tell this foxy little virgin! Think about this non-stop but don't shy away from your creativity and writing. I will paitiently wait for your next installment! You keep me going in this suppressed world. Unleash some torment on the unbelievers! *wink* *wink* ;) And keep it sexy! hee... hee...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous