A Scene

Story Info
Living the fantasy of D/s for one night.
3.5k words
4.03
12k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked hand in hand, along the palm tree lined streets, he got an idea. He would let her in on it later. They had just returned the mopeds and the sun was setting on the deep blue of the Pacific, washing up to Waikiki beach. The sky seemed to be painted with brilliant deep purple, pink, and rose. The water was calm with virtually no surf. Lovers walked along the beach holding hands. They joined them. She nuzzled under his arm as the evening breeze brought slight chills.

Doug took her to dinner at the Royal Hawaiian. He had swordfish and she had Mahi. The wine was spectacular, an early 90's vintage white that wasn't too sweet or too dry. They gazed at each other like school children experiencing their first love. They didn't talk much but expressed their emotions with their eyes, smiles and body movements. She became overwhelmed with desire for him. She absolutely had to have him. Softly she slipped off a sandal and raised it up the inside of his leg. He let her move it to his crotch, massaging his growing cock.

Doug allowed her to play for a few minutes and then lifted her foot away. He slipped off his sandal and lifted her skirt with his toes. At first Doug thought that she was blushing but he could see the changed color on her chest by the candlelight from the table. He pressed against her and began to rub a circle on her clit through her panties. A moan softly escaped her lips and Doug could feel the wetness from her cunt begin to soak through the soft fabric covering her. He could see that she was breathing deeper and flushed with color. Her nipples were poking out hard through her thin blouse. He smiled at her and stopped.

The dinner time had to end. They could have stayed there longer but passion and lust were replacing love and adoration and he wanted to take her back to the hotel and see how hot he could get her. He paid for the meal and tipped the waiter handsomely. He had provided impeccable service, but noticing their behavior, had left them alone and not disturbed them. He offered Dana his arm and they walked to the private elevator that would take them to their room. As the doors closed on the lift, she turned to him in a passionate embrace. Their kiss lingered and shared their heartfelt desire for each other.

"I have a surprise for you when we get to the room," he whispered.

"What kind of surprise?" She looked at him curiously.

"Silence. You are only to speak when I give you permission. I'll give you the rules after you change" Doug whispered but in a tone that seemed to shout in her ears.

She understood exactly what he had in mind. Now was the last opportunity that she would have to resist. "Yes sir," she said meekly. The door to the elevator opened to the exclusive hallway. They were still the only guests in the three private suites of this private floor.

"Remove your blouse and bra." He didn't have to say it forcefully. she had no choice but to comply. she stood there in her shorts and sandals. "I'm thirsty. I'm going to change," he said as he opened the door. she hadn't moved. You may come in.

They had played this game before. As a matter of fact, she had taken the more forceful role just two nights ago. But she could never be called dominating. He wanted her to try but she just couldn't let go that far. When he was in control, she was usually compliant but never really into the fantasy. she participated for his pleasure and tried her best. Tonight was definitely different though. From the moment that he shushed her in the elevator, her heart had quickened and her skin flushed. As he made her into his slave, she became moist.

she made him a Jack and Coke as he went to the other room to change. He returned bare-chested in the lounge pants that she had got him for Christmas. God he looks sexy she thought to herself but she didn't dare utter a word. The sunset shined through the window and seemed to set his bronze chest on fire. He took the drink from her and sipped from it as he sat down in the lush chair. she gracefully walked over to him, then knelt at his feet, her head down. He let her stay that way for several minutes.

Finally he spoke. "You may not refuse anything that I ask until dawn. I own you now. You may not speak or do anything unless I give you permission. There two exceptions. If I start to hurt you, you must tell me immediately by using the safe word "red". You must also tell me if anything that I do makes you uncomfortable with the safe word "yellow". I will pause or stop as the situation calls for. Do you have any questions?"

"No sir."

"Good. I laid something out for you on the bed. This is your last chance not to do this. If you go put that on and return to my feet, you accept whatever the night may bring."

It was simple. He was the boss and she was to do his bidding, all night. He had never hurt her. Oh sure, he had caused pain before. He had even spanked her so hard once that she had cried. But it had been so erotic and strangely loving that she enjoyed every minute of it, experiencing her first multiple orgasm. she rose to her feet and went to the bedroom. When she returned, she was wearing a leather bra, black crotchless panties and matching spike heels. Around her neck was a leather collar with three crome d-rings on it. she returned to his feet. The bra was a 36C which Doug knew was actually a cup size smaller than would fit her firm round breasts. The effect was to push them up and he could see the pink edges of her aereolas that the leather just couldn't cover. Her tits were the first thing that most people noticed. She was often annoyed by the constant "are they real?" questions. Yes they were all natural. Doug loved her body and definitely liked this look.

"Thank you," he whispered as he leaned to lightly kiss her on the cheek. It was the last time that he would break character for hours. "I will call you pet for the rest of the evening. My feet are tired and need washed pet. See to it." she rose and went to the kitchen, coming back a few minutes later with a bowl of water, a washcloth, soap and lotion. she began to roll up his pant legs. she had just placed Sir's left foot in the warm water when he interrupted her. "My drink is empty and I would like a cigar." He didn't really want a cigar but enjoyed watching the back of her as she walked across the room.

she returned with the drink and the Domincan cigar, giving them to him reverently. He rolled it between his fingers and inhaled the aroma of the fine tobacco. she retuned to kneel in front of him and lifted his foot from the water. Slowly she bathed it with the cloth and soap. Lowering it back into the water, pet lovingly rinsed the suds off. she lifted it out and placed it on the towel that she had spread on her lap. Before she dried it, she put his other foot into the bowl. she looked up at him as she dried the foot. Then she kissed the top of it and placed it in a slipper that was sitting by the chair. she repeated the process for the other foot. When both feet were clean, she took first one and then the other and massaged lotion into it. It was as relaxing a sensation as he had felt all day. Again, pet tenderly kissed the top of each foot before returning it to its slipper.

"You've done a good job pet and deserve a reward," Sir said as she finished. He stood and lifted her to her feet. "Turn around and bend over," was the order. Knowing that she would be embarrassed to be exposed to him like this, he took his time as he knelt behind her. His tongue caressed her cunt and stopped just short of her ass. He could tell from her juices that she was soaked, but he wasn't ready for that just yet. He stood and gave her a swat on the backside with his bare hand. "I didn't say you could enjoy it pet."

she couldn't help herself. Her only desire was to please him and he was telling her exactly how to do it. The thought that he could do anything to her and she would willingly submit was titillating. Her nipples had become hard, stimulated by the leather. He went to the bedroom, beckoning for her to follow. she stood at the foot of the bed as he sat down.

"I want you to dance for me. I want you to dance like that slut at the strip bar I took you to. But you had better be better than she was." He pointed the remote over her shoulder and "Jungle Love" began to pulsate from the stereo. she began to gyrate in front of him then she turned to wave her butt in his face, reaching between her legs to caress it and draw her hand sensually back down to her clean shaven mons. pet turned to let him watch her lick her finger. Then she cupped her breasts in one arm as she reached behind her to unfasten the bra. Slowly she pulled it away but didn't reveal herself yet. she began to move faster as the tempo of the song picked up.

He had purposely chosen a song that wouldn't allow her to go as slow as she wanted. Still cradling her breasts, she straddled his leg and began to grind against it. she dropped her hand from her chest and lightly rubbed her mound. With the other hand she lifted a nipple to her mouth and sucked on it. pet knew full well the effect this would have on him. she looked and sure enough, saw the familiar bulge beneath the flannel lounge pants. she bent forward and placed her lips on his throbbing meat, blowing hard through the fabric. she raised her head up slowly, rubbing her tits against his bare chest as she approached his face. Then she brushed lightly across his lips. she reached out to grab onto the bed pole. Placing one foot across his body, her tits were right in front of his mouth. How she ached to have him suck them. she wanted him to twist them so hard that they hurt, but he refused to touch her.

As the song neared its end, she bent over, exposing her shaved lips to his face. she wiggled her butt back and forth easing her bum into his face. she felt her pleasure as she pushed her dripping snatch into his lips. But he still didn't do anything. The song ended and she thought that she was through and started to sit down.

"Oh no, it's a two song set," Sir said as he smiled slyly. He knew she wouldn't have anticipated that one. Just the fact that he had managed not to touch her was driving her mad. He would take her to the brink of sexual frustration several times before he allowed her release tonight. "That was ok. "Darling Niki" came on. I want you to do better, or you'll pay. she kind of sighed as she stood up then caught herself, hoping he hadn't noticed. It was too late he had. He didn't say anything but cocked an eyebrow at her letting her know that he wasn't happy with that.

she began to sway to the x-rated lyrics and play with her body, mimicking the girl in the song. she rubbed her clit and let a finger slip inside of her. she was pulling and twisting on her nipples with the other hand and began to lose track of what she was supposed to be doing. pet continued the self-stimulation and somehow was able to continue the now very hot dance. she wasn't performing anymore, but was dancing a sultry, self-pleasing ballet. He noticed that she was nearing release and let her go up to a point then stopped her. He pulled her hands away and wagged his finger at her. Had he waited just a few more seconds, it would have been too late. As it was, the frustration of no release was torture to her.

she moved her attention to him. she unbuttoned the pants only to discover that the silk boxers he was wearing had no fly. He laughed, "You bought them, you have to deal with them." she was about to lower them, releasing his tool when the song ended.

"Oops, sorry pet, song over." It was cruelty but she had to obey. she wanted to take him in her mouth. she wanted to taste him and give him pleasure. she wanted him to do the same to her. But this was on his timetable tonight. He had her lie down on the bed. Then he placed a blindfold on her. It was leather with a detachable piece that could be removed allowing her to see but to still have a mask on. Then he reached into a drawer to pull out what looked like thick leather bracelets with a strap on each one. He fastened one to each wrist and tied them to the bedposts. Next he brought out two more and did the same to her ankles. she was exposed completely now, spread-eagled on the kingsize bed. "I'll be back," was all that she heard. she couldn't see anything but knew that restraints had been lined with a soft fuzzy material. They weren't uncomfortable, except for the fact that she had no idea what was going on or how long it would be before he was back. she heard the tinkle of ice in a glass and figured that he was making another drink. Then silence. she almost expected to smell the cigar but didn't. she was becoming uncomfortable now. Had he abandoned her? Maybe he had left the room with her tied up. No, he was in his pajamas. He wouldn't do that. Was he watching her? What if he was filming her with his phone camera? What if he had clothes left out in the other room? she was really starting to get nervous now. Just how long would she be here? she struggled against the leather handcuffs but they held fast. she didn't dare call out for him. Giving up, she collapsed in exhaustion. How long had it been? Was it just a few minutes, or an hour? pet couldn't tell. As she tried to calm her racing heart, she felt a searing touch on her breast. she jumped at the surprise but still no sound. she felt the ice move around her nipple as it became erect. she couldn't sense his presence. It was like the ice cube was suspended and acting on its own. Slowly it made larger circles on her tit until it lifted and move to the other one. This time the cube was held still, directly on her nipple. Then she felt something cold between her spread legs. It was being moved up and down her smooth lips. All of a sudden it plunged into her love hole. Slowly it was removed. The ice cube was removed from her nipple, now numb from the cold.

Then she felt something warm and solid pushed against her pussy, and then removed. she heard a whirring sound but didn't know what it was. she had never used sex toys before. The vibrator was slowly rubbed up her slit to her clit. she giggled at the sensation as she realized what it was. Then the intensity of what was going on took over. she felt her Master's hand as he took a nipple between his fingers. With one hand working the vibrator in and out of her drenched cunt, the other twisting her nipple like a radio dial, she was quickly brought to the brink. Just as her back arched and a moan escaped her lips, the vibrator was pulled away and he let go of her nipple. Again, her frustration grew because he knew just when to stop before she came.

He was starting to get impatient too. Having watched her masturbate herself and then doing it for her with the toys, he was starting to build toward a powerful release himself. He lowered his head between her legs. He tenderly licked her engorged pussy. The lips were swollen and red. Her clit was as hard as a rock and she was so wet that he thought at first that she had climaxed. He was gentle because he knew that all the attention had made her hypersensitive to his touch. He licked the inside of her lips and then to the bottom of her sex. He moved his tongue up until he found her clit and lifted the skin that formed the hood. He sucked on the clit running his tongue up and down the short shaft as he did so. He would clamp down with his lips and pull away, and then start again.

she wanted desperately to grab the back of his head and pull his face into her pussy. But alas, all she could do was grind her hips against his face as best as she could. Sensing her need Sir pushed harder against her. He could feel the juices starting to drip off of his chin. she was so hot, he didn't know if he could stop her from cumming now. He stopped the oral pleasure and unfastened the anklets. Then he untied the wrist cuffs releasing her but left the blindfold on. "It's your turn," were his only words.

she felt for him and was surprised that he still had on his pants. she pulled them down and the boxers that she had so much trouble with came off too. Then she grabbed his legs and began to lick up the inside of each one. pet started just above the ankle, running her tongue to his balls, and then down the other side. she kissed his feet and took his big toe in her mouth. Sexily, she sucked it like giving it head. Then she dropped his foot and returned her tongue up the inside of his lef to take his manhood in her mouth. she could taste the salty/sweet pre-cum and licked it hungrily. Taking his length in her mouth, she started to face fuck him. With one hand she moved it up and down the length of his rod, with the other she cupped his ass cheek. His hips were bucking now and he was getting close. He sat up quickly and pushed her away. Slowly he unfastened the wrist cuffs while he kissed her deeply. They could taste their juices mixing on their tongues.

As the last cuff was removed, he removed the blindfold. she noticed that the room was bathed in candlelight. He kissed her again deeply. No words were spoken. she laid back and he moved on top of her. He held the head of his penis against her lips and slowly began to push the thick hardened manhood inside her waiting hole. He continued the one long, slow, smooth stroke and pushed it millimeter by millimeter into her pussy. It was excruciatingly slow but incredibly erotic. she could sense every curve and shape of the entire length. At last, he was full in her only to begin the outward stroke just as slow. Several times he did this, driving her body higher and higher in ecstasy. she needed all of him now. she needed to be screwed and hard. she wanted him to fuck her.

"You may speak until I come." It was the only words that he needed to say. The only words she was begging to hear.

"FUCK ME!"

He began to plunge his dick into her in powerful strokes. she moaned in pleasure. "Oh, yes. Do it hard. Harder, bang me." The dirty talk from his formerly prudish wife only intensified his desire. He pumped away now like a piston. Slamming into her like a train with each stroke. she wrapped her legs around his waist and started to buck off of the bed. she pulled him deep into her as she exploded in an earthquake of an orgasm. He pumped his load into her at the same time. she squeezed his love muscle as if she were trying to pull it inside of her. Finally the peak subsided in tears of joy and ecstasy. she had never experienced such heightened stimulation and now desire. They lay together, cuddling for almost an hour before he left her with instructions to wake him in an hour. Sir had more plans for the remaining hours.