A Second Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
141 Followers

Chelsea felt movement on the bed, and guessed that Zach had reached over to grab a few of the toys she had left in the open drawer of the bedside table. More movement, and she sensed that he had moved to kneel between her wide open legs. She felt something touching her chest between her breasts, it was cold and firm, probably the thin little vibrator that she liked to start herself off with whenever she played with herself. She felt it slowly trace a line down towards her belly button. She heard the barely audible click followed by the buzz, and shivered when she felt zigzag its way lower down over her abdomen.

Chelsea expected to feel the buzzing toy slide over her hungry moist cunt lips, but she was surprised to feel instead something soft and wet slide along her damp, puffy crease. She let out a soft moan as she felt Zach's tongue trace a line from the bud of her clitoral hood all the way down to her vaginal opening and back. She found that by holding the overhanging ridge at the top of the headboard with her hands she could push with every muscle in her abdomen to raise her hips higher against his tongue, and moaned when she felt the increase in pressure against her little nubbin of flesh.

Chelsea suddenly felt the vibrator move from its resting place just above her pubic mound to press against her clitoris. She felt Zach's tongue move lower as he began to lick and suck at her labia and vaginal opening. The sensation of having his tongue working at her open cunt and the buzz of the toy on her clit was overwhelming. She sucked in a breath through clenched teeth and moaned.

"Oh... oh... fuuuuck! That feels so good!" she gasped.

Chelsea felt a tinge of disappointment when Zach removed his tongue and the vibrator, but sighed loudly when she felt the cool wetness of lubricant being drizzled onto her anus. She felt Zach spread the lube all around her ass, then groaned when she felt one of his fingers rub gently on the wrinkled outer ring of muscle around her tight hole. She groaned once more, only louder, when she felt the finger slide in and gently twist around to coat her tight sphincter muscles with the slippery liquid.

Chelsea begged Zach to finger fuck her ass hole, and shivered with delight when she felt it begin to push in and out. She soon felt a second finger join the first, and thrust her pelvis up as much as she could to push against the downward movement of the fingers. She gave a whimper of disappointment when the fingers were removed, but gave a small cry of delight when they were replaced by her new butt plug. She heard the click of the remote, followed by a steady hum as the toy came to life and sent its vibrations through her gripping sphincter and deep into her rectal cavity. A second and third click, and the vibrations intensified; the sensation simply took her breath away.

Chelsea felt the welcome return of Zach's tongue on the outer lips of her vagina, then shuddered when she felt him slide the other vibrator back onto her clit. She could feel the sexual tension begin to build and began to hump upwards against his face. Her breaths came in pants as she felt completely overwhelmed by all the sensations.

"Take the pink dildo from the drawer and fuck me hard with it," her voice was hoarse with sexual aggression.

Chelsea felt Zach shift his weight and heard him take the life sized toy from her drawer, then squealed when she felt him introduce it slowly into her cunt, pushing it in steadily until it was buried to the hilt in her vaginal sheath. She felt him withdraw some of the length of the dildo, then push it back in firmly.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! I nearly ready to cum, I need it harder," her panted words were more of an order than a request.

She felt Zach increase the tempo and the pressure of his thrusts, and moaned each time she felt the dildo nudge the mouth of her cervix deep inside her vagina. The vibrations from the butt plug seemed to pass through the wall of muscle and tissue that separated the two toys so that she could feel the buzzing deep in her cunt. At the reintroduction of the little vibrator to her clit she felt beginnings of the tidal wave of overwhelming release. Her cunt muscles involuntarily clamped down hard around the dildo, and her whole body went into spasms of pure delight, shaking uncontrollably as her massive orgasm exploded somewhere deep inside her abdomen.

It took a couple of minutes for Chelsea to come back down from her post-orgasmic high. She could feel dampness on her skin, no doubt tiny beads of sweat from her exertions of the last few minutes. The butt plug was still buzzing inside her ass, and she could feel Zach slowly sliding the dildo out.

"Don't take it out yet. Lick my clit and take me there again," Chelsea pleaded.

She felt the dildo slide back into place, and then felt Zach's tongue replace the little buzzing vibrator on her clit. It didn't take long for her to feel the familiar stirrings of another tidal wave of pleasure, and her moans became louder and more frequent. She pushed as much as she could against Zach's tongue in order to draw herself closer to her release. When she came a few minutes later, it was with the same thrashing spasms, but with less intensity than her first orgasm. She felt as though the world stood still, that she and Zach were the only two people on the planet, and their sexual act was the only thing happening anywhere at that moment.

"Mmmmm, those were both nice," she said after regaining her breath.

At Chelsea's request, Zach carefully slipped the two toys out of her cunt and asshole, then removed her blindfold and untied her hands and feet. She spent several minutes lying on top of him cuddling and kissing while she basked in the after-glow of her two climaxes. She slowly inched higher up on his body and luxuriated in the feeling of his lips on her neck and down the line of her ribcage. She leaned to one side, deliberately feeding her nipple to his searching mouth, and moaned with satisfaction as she felt him sucking on her erect nubbin of flesh. After a few moments she leaned to the other side to repeat the action.

Chelsea eventually raised her upper body, and giggled at the playful quiet pop of sound as her nipple pulled away from the suction of Zach's lips. She slid her body down lower so that she could kiss his masculine nipples. She stuck her tongue out and traced a wet line down over his ribs on one side of his body, and slowly moved towards his belly button, which she playfully blew gently on. She kept moving lower, and let her tongue trace a meandering path towards first one hip bone, then the other, kissing and sucking both, and making Zach squirm each time. She eventually reached her target, his blood engorged penis, and lovingly stroked it several times.

"You're not allowed to cum till I say so," she teased Zach and got a smile and a nod in reply.

Chelsea kissed the knob and licked the couple of drops of clear pre-cum that oozed out from the slit. To her it tasted heavenly, especially as she had been dreaming about it for the last two weeks. She opened her lips slightly and slid his cock into her waiting mouth and sucked on it as she bobbed her head up and down. She heard Zach's moan of pleasure, and slid a hand down between his thighs to hold and caress his ball sac. She was amazed at Zach's self-control as he lay perfectly still and didn't push his penis upwards into her hungry mouth. She guessed that this was to help him hold off on his orgasm for as long as possible.

Eventually she pulled her head away and got into a kneeling position near the foot of the bed. She gently and lovingly scooped up the last drop of pre-cum with her finger and sensually licked it with her tongue. She moved further up the bed and lifted a leg so that she could kneel astride Zach's pelvis facing him with her arms straight and her hands resting on his shoulders. She didn't insert his rigid cock into her cunt immediately, but instead lowered herself so that it rested flat on his abdomen, but hard against her vaginal slit. She began to rock her hips left and right, then back and forth, rubbing the wet outer lips of her cunt against the entire length of his penis.

Zach lifted his head slightly and pursed his lips, inviting a kiss, but Chelsea shook her head. She was close to another orgasm, and needed her raised body weight in order to put the required pressure on her clit. Her rubbing and grinding slowly took on more urgency, and her breathing came in short, sharp gasps. She could feel her juices coating Zach's shaft and beginning to run down the inside of her thighs. She needed just a few more thrusts, and desperately searched for the one that would put her over the top.

"Pinch my nipples, play with them," she said breathing beginning to breath heavily, her eyes half closed.

As soon as Chelsea felt Zach's hands squeeze her breasts, his fingers pulling on her sensitive erect nipples, her nostrils flared and she began to shudder uncontrollably. It felt like every muscle from her belly button down to her thighs took on a life of their own. She could feel the blood in her body rushing to her core, and an explosion of pleasure that accompanied it envelop her entire being as she came in a shaking and quivering mass that left her tingling all over.

She dropped down to lie chest to chest, face to face on top of Zach. Her mouth urgently sought out his lips, his tongue. She felt him wrap his arms around her torso, and felt safe and secure.

"I think it's time to put you inside me," she said when their lips eventually parted.

Chelsea raised herself onto her arms once more and slipped a hand between their sweat-covered bodies and took hold of Zach's still hard cock that was still pressed between them and covered with her juices. She raised her hips a bit and slid it into her waiting pussy opening, gasping when it slid in all the way in one quick movement. She now had what she had been wanting all week: her man deep in her and filling her cunt. She raised herself on her arms once more and began to hump her pelvis against Zach's with purpose.

She looked Zach right in the eye, "I need you to cum inside me when you're ready." He nodded in understanding.

Chelsea leaned back and rested one hand on Zach's knees, giving herself greater freedom to grind her hips more, and freeing her other hand to rub her clit and feel his cock as it slid in and out of her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the all the sensations coursing through every part of her body. When she pulled her hand away from her pussy a few moments later her fingers glistened with her juices. She leaned forward slightly to offer them to Zach and smiled with satisfaction as he started to lick them clean. Once the last finger was cleaned off she returned her hand back to her juice smeared clit and scooped up some more for her own tasting session.

Chelsea knew she still had a little way to go before coming, so she knelt upright and carefully swivelled around so that she faced Zach's feet but kept his cock inside her. She took hold of the butt plug vibrator, the remote and bottle of lube that were alongside her knee and handed them to Zach.

"Lube me up good, then slide the plug into my asshole again," she instructed.

Chelsea leaned forward and rested her upper body on Zach's legs so as to give him better access to her rear passage for the second time that evening. She felt the deliciously cool dribble of the lubricant trickle downwards from just below her coccyx along the crease to her puckered hole. Even though it still felt wet from earlier, she enjoyed the feeling of getting lubed up inside and out, especially when it was Zach doing it. She moaned when she felt his hands spread her cheeks and his fingers smear the area around her puckered anus to coat it with the smooth slippery liquid.

"Oooooh yeah baby!" she uttered when she felt two fingers push past the outer ring of muscle and slide in as far as they could go.

After a few minutes of careful preparation the fingers were slowly removed, then she felt the slightly thicker butt plug gently push its way into her tight rear passage. She loved the feeling of having her butt cheeks pushed wide as the thick knobby end slid past the outer ring of sphincter muscle and settled deep inside her anus. Once it was all the way in, she heard the click of the remote and felt the buzz as powerful little motor come to life. Her body reacted instinctively; she raised herself slightly off Zach's legs and began to buck her hips wildly against his groin, driving herself down hard onto his cock and feeling him push his hips upwards back at her.

Chelsea could feel Zach's urgency, and knew he was close to the point of no return. She was now very close as well, and pulled at her nipples with her fingers to delight in the pleasure-pain stimulus. With the grinding of the cock in her pussy, the vibrating butt plug in her ass, it was enough to propel her along towards her fourth orgasm for the night. She suddenly sat rigidly upright, her eyelids fluttered, her nostrils flared, and she felt the familiar explosion of sensory overload radiating outward from her uterus towards every muscle and nerve ending in her body. She was delighted to discover that this orgasm was one of the special ones where the main orgasm was followed almost immediately by a series of smaller pulses, like aftershocks after an earthquake.

The throbbing vice-like clamp of Chelsea's vaginal muscles around Zach's penis also brought on his orgasm, as she felt him go rigid beneath her, and jerk upwards in a series of short spasms. Both of them remained still for several long moments until they had regained their breaths. Chelsea looked over her shoulder down at Zach's face and blew him a kiss. She reached back carefully and took the remote from Zach's hand. She switched off the buzzing toy still in her ass and slowly removed it, placing it on the bed near her knee. With the same amount of care as before, she slowly swivelled around so that she was facing her lover once more. She could feel him slowly starting to shrink inside her.

"Don't move, I haven't had my dessert yet," she winked down at him and giggled at his questioning look.

Keeping the muscles of her vagina tight, Chelsea slowly raised herself off Zach's hips and slid up a few inches so that her swollen pussy lips hovered just above the flat muscled area between his sternum and belly button. She pushed with her abdominal muscles and a steady trickle of his cum mixed with her own juices dripped onto his skin. When she felt sure that everything had been expelled from her still tingling cunt, she pushed open his legs and slid further down the bed to lie between his thighs so that her head was just inches above the little puddle of body fluids.

Chelsea watched Zach's face intently as she lowered her head and stuck her tongue out and began to lick and swallow the creamy by-product of their recent sexual union. As well as missing being able to have sex with him, she also missed his taste. She loved the flavour of his seminal fluids; she compared it to the taste of oysters but a little earthier and a little sweeter, no doubt from the large amount of fruit in his diet, or at least that's what she had read.

Once it was all lapped up, Chelsea moved further up on the bed so that she lay face to face next to Zach and kissed him on the tip of his nose. She thanked him for satisfying her needs for the night, and snuggled in tight next to him. She leaned in close and gave him a long open-mouthed kiss, knowing that he would taste some of himself on her lips and tongue. She reached over to the light switch and flicked it off, then they continued cuddling in the dark until she sensed Zach starting to doze. She slept very satisfied that night on her side facing her man with her arm across his chest.

............

The following day started with a mid-morning breakfast at a café at nearby shopping mall. From there Chelsea drove with Zach to a weekend farmer's market not far from the mall where she had found out from a colleague that she could get a lot of her groceries at a good price, and showed him the gym across the road which she had just joined in order to stay in shape while she was on her temporary assignment. After that they spent most of the rest of the day chatting happily as they drove along the coast to visit some of the tourist highlights of the area. After lunch they stopped at a large aquarium complex with enormous tanks of marine and freshwater fish from around the world. They finished with a long leisurely stroll along the boardwalk by the beach, followed by a coffee at a nice beachside café, during which their conversation turned serious for a few minutes.

"Do you know why we girls love you?" Chelsea asked with a raised eyebrow as she sipped her latte. She noted Zach's blank look and slight shrug of his shoulders before she answered.

"It's because you never demand anything from us, not even sex. You clearly love us, and we you, but you never force anything on us. If anything, it more like the opposite is true. You look after us around the clock, and you're always giving. More than anything else, we love that you make us feel special, both collectively as a group as well as individually. I've never felt happier or more in love, which is why I was so reluctant at first to take this assignment because I hate being so far away from you. But as long as I know I'll have you to myself for a whole weekend in between my visits back home, I know I can stick it out." She watched Zach's face intently as she spoke, and noted the slight flush of embarrassment on his face as she offered her words of praise.

Zach took her hand and spoke with a hushed voice, "I love you too. I love all three of you. You are all very special to me. The three of you are my best friends, my sounding board for ideas, my lovers, and my wives all rolled into one. You all inspire me in my work and in everything I do, and I adore the fact that the three of you are just as happy being all glammed up as you are covered with mud helping me in the garden. But as for you doing your temporary assignment, I want you to know that I'm happy to fly here and spend every weekend with you in between your visits home for as long as you are here."

Chelsea paused briefly, "No, I can't ask you to do that. Julie and Mels are entitled to their weekend time with you as well, especially now that they are so busy with the sex toy business doing so well. The middle weekend between my visits home will be sufficient."

They ordered another coffee each, and sat holding hands while they sipped them wordlessly and watched the surfers ride their waves all the way into shore. Eventually they returned to the apartment to freshen up before having their dinner of freshly made lasagne that they bought from a small friendly Italian restaurant just around the corner from Chelsea's apartment. They ate their meal on the balcony, washed down with a proper Italian Chianti.

After tidying up the dishes Chelsea set up her laptop, webcam, microphone, and speakers on the breakfast bar that overlooked her lounge, and connected it to the flat screen television mounted on the wall and which came with the apartment. She grabbed a few towels and her collection of toys and lube, laying them all out on the small coffee table, and then cuddled with Zach on the comfortable couch while they waited for a text message from Julie or Melanie to say they were ready at their end.

They didn't have long to wait before Chelsea's cell phone jingled a tune to indicate an incoming message. They quickly undressed and spread a couple of towels on the couch, then logged onto their webcam program, which they had pre-set for a private session with Julie and Melanie. It took a couple of minutes to adjust some of the program settings as well as the cameras at both ends, but before long both couples were able to see each other clearly.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
141 Followers