A Second Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

She noted the slight embarrassed flush on Zach's face, but helped him overcome his reluctance with a few gentle words of encouragement.

Chelsea slid back a little and watched as Zach opened his legs wide, took hold of his shaft with his hand and slowly began to stroke himself. After a few moments he took hold of his ball sac with his other hand and stretched it down away from his groin. He released his sac and pointed his erect cock straight down towards the foot of the bed, explaining that the angle put pressure on the base of his cock on the upper side, which in turn provided a pleasurable sensation. He also informed her that using his other hand stimulated different sensitive pressure points that were made even more sensitive by the slight awkwardness of using his non-dominant hand.

Zach then reversed his hold on his organ so that his thumb and index finger gripped his cock at the base, and the knob extended out beyond his last finger and the base of his palm. He explained that the reverse hold brought other pressure points on the sides and underside of his cock into play which also added to the overall level of pleasure.

He released his cock after a few minutes and used only his fingers to form a crude open ended tube that he could slide up and down the top part of the shaft. He explained that this was a good way to release some of the building tension, and helped to relax the pressure in order to make him last longer.

Zach carried on for several minutes, changing his hold or the angle of his stroke regularly, with Chelsea watching his every move carefully and taking in every piece of this intimate information. Eventually she noticed that his hips started to rise to meet each downstroke of his hand, and guessed that his climax might be close. She gently removed his hand from his cock and replaced it with her own, continuing to stroke him the way he had shown her. When she felt the tell-tale jerking motion of the start of his orgasm she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around his knob.

Within a couple of seconds she felt his warm, slightly sweet and salty syrup splash against her tongue and partly fill her mouth. She wasn't surprised about the smaller than usual amount of cum Zach emptied into her mouth as she swallowed, especially after all the other sexual activities they had enjoyed over the weekend. She would share Zach's masturbation information with Julie and Melanie when they were next together during her trip home, but for now she wanted to enjoy the feeling that she held privileged information that they didn't know about. She rolled onto her back and smiled broadly at the thought.

After a few moments Chelsea crawled back up the bed to lie next to Zach. They shared a long passionate kiss before she pulled her head back slightly.

She looked him right in the eye and spoke in almost a whisper, "Thank you for doing what you just did. I know it must have felt embarrassing to share something so intimate and private."

She leaned forward and kissed him again, then took him by the hand and led him towards the bathroom for a shower.

............

Chelsea and Zach sat in a quiet corner of the airport departure lounge waiting for the boarding call for Zach's evening flight back to Stanley Bay. They had spent the day walking around the shopping mall looking in any shop that either one had any interest in. She held his hand tightly throughout the day, and even now at the airport, as if reluctant to break the physical contact until the last possible moment. When his flight was finally called, they kissed while they waited until all the other passengers had passed through the gate.

"Thanks for coming here this weekend. I'm going to miss you so much for the next two weeks." Chelsea's eyes were moist.

"I should be thanking you. I'll miss you too, but the days will flash by before you know it. We'll all have a great weekend together when you get home," Zach tried to sound as upbeat as possible.

"I'll be counting down the days, hours and minutes the instant your plane starts moving," Chelsea smiled as she wiped a single tear from her eye.

They reluctantly released their hold of each other and then Chelsea stood and watched as Zach walked towards the gate and nodded to the female airline ground staff member as he showed her his boarding pass. He took another couple of steps, then stopped and turned around to blow Chelsea a kiss before he disappeared down the tunnel towards his plane.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers