A Second Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

The video feed on the television showed Julie and Melanie lying naked on their stomachs on the bed in the main bedroom, their beautiful long hair pulled back in ponytails. They waved happily when they saw Chelsea and Zach. He could tell from the image that the camera and laptop were on top of the bedside chest of drawers, looking down on the bed. Zach smiled as he instantly became a silent passenger in their three sided conversation while his women launched into a forty minute long female discussion that started with how they missed each other, how much they liked Chelsea's new shorter hairstyle, her personal rating on the new vibrating butt plug, the latest gossip regarding some people they all knew, and finally finished with Chelsea telling them a little about her work and life so far.

When Julie and Melanie finally asked Zach how he was enjoying his weekend, he jokingly teased that Chelsea was doing a fine job of ruining his diet with good food and wine. Chelsea laughed and poked him in the ribs, and added that she expected him to work off all the calories with some honest to goodness hot sex, after which she got up off the couch and sat on his lap and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his hands onto her naked breasts and covering them with her own.

The image on Chelsea's television screen changed slightly. Although Julie and Melanie were still lying on their stomachs on the bed, she could see that one of Melanie's hands had moved to Julie's back and had she had started to lightly trace her fingernails slowly down her spine, then back up again to a point between her shoulder blades. It was clearly a signal that they had worked out between themselves for the night's entertainment to begin.

"We thought we'd put on a bit of a show for you two lovebirds to get you in the mood, then you can do the same for us afterwards," Julie smiled broadly.

As Zach and Chelsea watched the television screen, Melanie rolled off the bed and disappeared momentarily. She returned a few seconds later with a selection of toys in her hands, which she dropped at the end of the bed near Julie's knees. She lay on top of Julie and began to tenderly kiss the base of her neck as she ran her fingernails up and down the sides of her mentor's body. She took her time kissing her way down Julie's spine, all the while with the older woman squirming delightfully underneath her. When she eventually she reached Julie's firm buttock muscles she kissed, licked and playfully bit them all over, then gently pushed her legs apart and knelt between them.

Zach and Chelsea saw one of Melanie's hands disappear between Julie's legs. They heard an audible groan escape from Julie's open mouth, her back arched slightly as she raised her hips to give the younger women greater access to her sex. Melanie's hand began to move back and forth between Julie's legs, so they guessed that she had started to rub her fingers around Julie's vagina. They saw a subtle change in the motion of Melanie's hand, accompanied by Julie eyes rolling upwards and another deeper groan. They guessed that she had slid a finger or two into Julie's cunt.

"Ooooh, that's it baby, twist it around and make me hot!" Julie reached a hand behind her to grab Melanie's wrist and push it harder into her.

Chelsea could feel Zach's growing excitement under her as she sat on his lap. She decided it would be better to move back to sitting next to him, since she could then hold his growing erection and he could stroke her increasingly wet pussy. Once she was in place next to him, he leaned over to give her a sexy kiss where both their tongues duelled with each other for what seemed like several minutes. She gently took hold of his cock in her hand, and moaned into his mouth when she felt his searching fingers rub her sensitive outer pussy lips.

There was more movement on the screen. Melanie reached over to pick up a familiar purple vibrator about the length and thickness of Zach's erect cock, and smeared it with a generous coating of lube before it disappeared between the twin globes of Julie's ass cheeks. Zach and Chelsea could hear the faint buzz of the toy, and saw Julie squirm once more as Melanie's hand began a steady back and forth sawing motion.

Julie reached both her hands behind her and spread her ass cheeks wider as Melanie renewed her efforts with the vibrator. Julie's moans grew louder, until her head dropped and her hips suddenly shuddered and pushed downward onto the mattress. After a few moments she lifted her head once more to look into the camera.

"Ooops, I came. I was hoping to go for longer, but I'm horny tonight and it snuck up on me," Julie giggled with a slightly embarrassed look on her face.

Chelsea and Zach could still hear the dull buzz of the vibrator in the background, so they guessed that it was still in her pussy. The buzz stopped, and Melanie's hand suddenly came into view holding the now silent toy. She returned to her position lying on top of Julie but with their faces side by side, and held the purple vibrator up to their mouths so that they could both lick the slick coating of Julie's juices off the surface.

"Mmmm, if only it was covered with somebody's man juice," Melanie chuckled.

Melanie leaned her face towards Julie's ear and whispered something, to which Julie nodded enthusiastically. Melanie disappeared from the screen briefly, and when she returned she held a realistic flesh coloured dildo in her hand and placed it on the bed. The two women turned to lie across the bed so that they were side on to the camera. Julie rolled onto her back and Melanie lay on top and began to kiss and stroke each other's hair. After a couple of minutes Melanie spun her body around so that they were in a classic sixty-nine position.

Zach and Chelsea watched the image on the screen intently as Julie and Melanie both began to lick and suck each other's vaginas. It didn't take long before they began to moan into each other's cunts from the labial stimulation they received from the other's tongue. Julie paused briefly to take hold of the dildo and slid it deep into Melanie's cunt just inches above her face. Melanie moaned loudly at the welcome introduction of the intruder into her sex canal. She pushed her cunt down hard onto Julie's mouth in order to get some tongue-based attention on her clit. She reached over to take the vibrator and switched it on before she thrust it deep into Julie's vagina.

Both women's moans from the television were so loud and lifelike they could have been right there in the room with Zach and Chelsea instead of hundreds of miles away. Their humping bodies filled the screen, their heads buried deep each other's crotch and sharing space with the toy they held and thrust deep into the other's sex. They came together in a shuddering mass of writhing legs, hips and bodies. As the emotional tidal wave of their orgasms receded they both raised their heads and smiled into the camera, where their private audience of two could see that their faces were wet with each other's sex juices.

"We're going to give you at treat now, Melanie's going to fuck my ass," Julie gave a mischievous wink and a smile.

Once again Melanie disappeared briefly from the screen. Julie angled her body on the bed so that while lying on her side with one of her bent legs up in the air the camera had a good view of her face, torso, and her entire crotch area. While she waited for Melanie to rejoin her once more, she took hold of the vibrator and commenced to fuck herself with the buzzing toy, sliding it in and out of her vagina with a dreamy and sexy look on her face. She licked her lips and pinched a nipple with her spare hand.

"I can see that you're both enjoying the view," Julie's voice had become husky now that her sexual passion had kicked into high gear.

Zach and Chelsea had to briefly remind themselves that they were equally as much a part of the performance for Julie and Chelsea as they were for them. Chelsea had her hand between Zach's legs and had a firm grip of his erect cock, the back of her hand at the base of her thumb wet with his pre-cum. She could feel his hand between her legs, his middle finger diddling the wet opening of her vagina, occasionally sliding in. She placed her spare hand over the top of his and pressed it firmly as she opened her legs wider on the couch. She sighed as she felt his finger slide deep into her wet hole.

Just at that moment, Melanie returned to the bed and took her position behind Julie. The younger girl had put on one of Julie's double ended strapons, and Zach and Chelsea could see that she had coated it with generous layer of lube. She rubbed the length of the protruding strapon shaft up and down Julie's crease, paying special attention to her tight wrinkled rear hole. She moved her hips back a little so that she could use her fingers to tease Julie's outer sphincter muscle as she spread the lube around the mouth of the opening. Julie sighed as Melanie slid a finger in and moved it around to lube up the inside of her tight rear passage.

Zach and Chelsea watched with barely controllable excitement as Julie continued to slide the vibrator in and out of her cunt, then threw her head back when Melanie shuffled in tight behind her and slid the strapon deep into her ass in one slow steady movement. They heard Julie's audible moan and watched as she began to push her ass back at Melanie then rock it forward each time she slid the vibrator into her cunt. The image on the screen was punctuated by a series of "oh's" and "ah's" that escaped from Julie's mouth.

It was too much for Chelsea, and she lowered her head between Zach's open thighs to take his cock in her mouth, but kept her eyes on the screen. Since from this angle he could no longer reach her pussy, she felt him put both his hands on the back of her head. He rocked his hips up and down, sliding his blood engorged cock in and out of her hungry mouth in time to Julie's movements on the screen. Chelsea didn't want him to cum yet, and kept up her sucking only long enough to make sure he was fully hard.

In a single movement, Chelsea released Zach's cock from her mouth, picked up the lube and a dildo, smeared a generous coating of the slippery liquid all around both of her openings, and sat on Zach's lap once more, this time carefully guiding his erect cock into her own ass. Once she had lowered herself all the way, she lifted her legs off the floor and rested her feet on the edge of the couch, then slid the dildo deep into her cunt. She knew that from this position Julie and Melanie would get an unrestricted view of Zach's cock buried to the hilt in her ass and the full length of the dildo plunged deep into her wet hungry pussy.

Although Chelsea no longer thought of Julie as her step-mother, but rather as a co-wife to her wonderful man, she still found it a tremendous turn on to know that she and the warm and loving woman on the screen who had cared for her through her early teenage years were being fucked vaginally and anally at the same instant. An even kinkier thought was that they were watching each other intently as it was happened live on their screens. She tried to match her rocking hip movements to Julie's on the screen, and examined her face carefully for any nuance of emotion that might give a hint that her orgasm was close so that she could try to time her climax at the same time.

"Tell us how it feels with his cock in your ass," Julie managed to get the words out in between her moans.

"It feels wonderful. I love the feeling of being totally filled up front and back," Chelsea said, slowing the movement of the dildo in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Can you feel his entire length inside you?" Melanie added.

"Mmmm, yeah... I can feel his knob pushing all the way in, and the shaft rubbing against the back wall of my cunt with every little movement," Chelsea squirmed just thinking about it.

"Pull the dildo out so we can see how wet you are," Julie's request was met with an instant response as Chelsea put the toy on the couch next to her and opened her legs wider to show her gaping vaginal opening, totally wet with her secretions.

"Oooooh, you look so wet and sexy honey," Julie's voice was filled with lust. "Use your fingers to spread your cunt lips."

"Stick a couple of fingers in and scoop out some of your sexy juices," Melanie licked her lips as she spoke. "Suck your fingers and tell us how you taste."

Chelsea obediently did as she was requested, "Mmmmm, it tastes like fresh shellfish. I wish it was your tongue licking me out and not my fingers, Mels."

"Zach is missing out, you'd better feed him some of your juices too," Melanie winked and blew Zach a kiss on screen.

Chelsea stuck her fingers back in, and then offered them, freshly coated with her juices, to Zach's face just behind her shoulder. She felt his tongue clean off her digits until they were left damp from his saliva, then turned her attention back to the screen.

Chelsea knew that the dam was about to burst on Julie's orgasm when she saw her nostrils flare and her eyes roll upwards. The vibrator in her hand was almost a blur on the screen as she pistoned the toy in and out of her wet cunt faster than ever. Melanie's thrusts behind her made a slapping noise each time she pushed the strapon deep into her anus. The pants and grunts of both women were clearly audible as their jerking movements sped up. Julie's head flew back and her mouth opened to let out a loud groan as her whole body shook; her orgasm had arrived.

Chelsea could feel her own orgasm inching closer, and pushed the dildo hard back into her vagina, at the same time pushing down hard on Zach's erect cock to force it as deep as it would go into her ass. Her abdomen felt completely bloated, and it felt wonderful. She let herself go and succumbed to the overwhelming flood of emotional release as her own orgasm swelled outwards from deep inside her somewhere behind her uterus and spread like an electrical jolt to every part of her body to leave her breathless and tingling all over.

Chelsea felt Zach's pelvis push upwards just as she hit the zenith of her climax, his hard cock straining to achieve every extra fraction of an inch of thrust deep inside her rectum. The girth of his cock seemed to grow, then she suddenly felt a warm flood of liquid fill her insides. She felt his hands move from where he had been holding her hips up to her breasts, where he lovingly cupped them before she felt his lips on the back of her neck.

"Well that was good timing," Julie's laughing voice came from the screen. She and Melanie had returned to lying side by side on their stomachs.

"The show you put on was too hot not to join in," Chelsea replied, slightly breathless.

"You two were pretty hot yourselves. In fact, any hotter and you would have melted all the cables at this end," Melanie chimed in from behind Julie.

Chelsea could feel Zach's cock slowly starting to shrink inside her. She carefully removed the dildo from her cunt and held it up towards the camera so that Julie and Melanie could see it completely coated with her juices. She slowly and deliberately brought it to her mouth and licked off all the juices, savouring the taste of her own fluids. She turned her head and leaned to one side so that she could give Zach a long tongue-searching kiss.

Julie interrupted their long kiss, "We're pretty tired at this end, so we'll say good night now and let you two enjoy what's left of your weekend together."

"We're really looking forward to seeing you in two weeks so we can all be together again for some more fun," Melanie's fingers pulled at one of her pierced nipples as she spoke.

Both couples engaged in some small talk for a few minutes, then blew kisses to each other and said their goodnights and ended their webcam transmissions. Chelsea carefully got off the couch and, with a towel wrapped around her waist, disappeared off to the bathroom to clean herself up, leaving Zach to tidy up the rest of the room.

Later on, as Chelsea lay in bed with her arm draped across Zach's chest in the darkened bedroom that was dimly lit by her alarm clock, she watched him for several minutes while he slept. She could feel the warmth of his body, his chest rise and fall with each breath. She felt the tug on her heartstrings and her own inner glow of love for this man who was willing to give so much of himself to her, to Julie, and to Melanie.

............

Chelsea woke to the sound of the coffee percolator spluttering in the kitchen. Her morning stretch and groan brought Zach to the bedroom door, a towel wrapped around his middle and his a couple of tell-tale streaks of shaving foam on his chin and neck.

"The coffee will be ready in a few minutes," Zach smile filled his face.

"The coffee can wait. I'd rather we had a protein shake first," Chelsea announced, throwing off the bed sheet to reveal her naked beauty.

"What's a protein shake?" Zack asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"Come here and I'll show you," Chelsea purred and reached her hand out towards Zach.

She took hold of his hand and pulled him close enough to pull off his towel and drag him down onto the bed between her open legs. She pushed his face down towards her crotch and sighed when she felt his tongue start to lick at her pussy lips.

"My pussy juices are a mix of simple proteins and a few other things. Just get me shaking all over when I cum and you can have a nice feed of protein shake," Chelsea murmured dreamily as she held Zach's head between her thighs.

She sighed when she felt Zach begin to brush his fingers over her slit. She could feel herself getting aroused under his caresses, and felt the tell-tale dampness on her pussy lips as the pressure of his fingers increased. With her eyes closed she felt for, and found Zach's head poised just above her opening vagina. She placed a hand behind his head and pushed his face down into her crotch.

"Ohhhh, that's it! Lick me there... all over," she moaned as she felt the wet textured feel of Zach's tongue traversing her opening.

Chelsea began to push her pelvis up against the downward pressure of Zach's face, and felt his tongue slip inside her open cunt. She could feel something else, probably a finger she guessed, rubbing her clit. She kept her eyes closed and concentrated on enjoying the sensations. She began to pant as she felt herself edging closer and closer to her point of no return. Her free hand suddenly gripped the bed sheet and she threw her head back as she began the familiar involuntary convulsive spasms of her climax. She felt the a pulsing orgasm surge outward from deep within her uterus and radiate to every part of her body.

When her hips finally stopped humping, she opened her eyes and looked down towards Zach's smiling face, which she could only see from the nose upwards. She released his head and guided him back up the bed towards her, noting the wet streaks of her secretions on his cheeks and around his mouth. She pulled his face down to hers and licked her juices off his face before she engaged in a long passionate kiss. After a few minutes, she rolled Zach onto his back and reached down between his legs to take hold of his hard erection.

"My turn now. Just lie back and enjoy," she kissed him tenderly once more, then began to kiss her way down his body.

When she reached his erect cock she proceeded to lick its entire length from the tip to the base, starting first the front, then the back. She pursed her lips and kissed the domed head, then licked off the drop of clear pre-cum that oozed out. She opened her lips wider and took just the head into her mouth while her hand stroked his length gently. After a few moments she had a thought and raised her head and leaned back on an elbow.

"Show me what you do when you masturbate yourself. I'd like to learn how to make it as pleasurable as possible for you," she said very matter-of-factly.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers