A Second Meeting with Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

"Now that I am relaxed do you want me?" She asked. My hard penis was rubbing across the cheeks of Claire's backside. "You will need to use the lube." She said waving her hand to the bedside cabinet all the while remaining face down with her eyes shut.

I took the lubricating gel in my hand. I applied gel to my erection and to the entrance of her anus. With one hand I ensured that my cock was smothered and a finger on the other probed her anus so that her entrance was prepared.

"Okay, take it nice and slowly please." She said as I placed the tip of my member against her puckered arse. I very gently leant forward and felt the exquisite feeling as my penis entered her tight anus. The walls of her anal passage clung to my member. I inched into her feeling her tightness draw my foreskin back before I slowly drew myself backwards and forwards. Having got used to the feeling I began to fuck her taking it very gently.

When I was fully inside her I was fully lowered on top of her. I took her face and began kissing her while my other hand sought out her left breast. My thrusts were now smaller and more vigorous. I noted that Claire's finger's had snaked under her body as she started to rub at her clitoris. I carried on kissing her but abandoned her breast so that my free hand could join hers in stimulating her. My fingers delved deeply down until I felt the dampness of her pussy. Once my fingers were wet I located her erect clit and started to rub.

Now I was thrusting into her bum while both hands had moved to her groin area. My right fingers were flicking over her outer lips as my left hand probed at her wet pussy. Claire was now biting down on her lower lip as her hand forced mine down harder on her clitoris. Two of the fingers of my left hand were violating her pussy as I filled both of her holes.

Claire's face began to flush as she gasped and I realised she was about to cum. I made my strokes into her arse slow and firm. When she climaxed her pussy and anus spasmed wildly. I had never experienced a feeling like this before.

"Oh my god." Claire screamed. "Fuck me hard, take me. Fuck my arse." She thrust her groin back and I started to fuck her. All of her muscles were pulsing and I could not hold on as I felt my cock explode as my hot sperm flooded her backside. I carried on with the thrusts and looking down I could see the white semen seeping from her on my shaft.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers
12