A Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

Naked black man over naked white woman now, his thrusting persisted until her moaning vocal cords launched a trembling, shuddering, climactic sigh out into the atmosphere. Then suddenly Gideon's potent wetness gushed forth into Joy's loins as his body burst out in a liquid rhapsody--a song of pure fluid desire. And Joy's body harmonized within their duet, allowing her to sing an aria of both longing and fulfillment. Fused together in that moment as if someone had melded them both at the hips, Joy and Gideon locked onto each other, held his and her partner clasped in place until they'd exchanged vital fluids, and then fell back exhausted. "Gotcha," he murmured. Gideon lay catching his breath raggedly like a vacuum that didn't quite work right.

Joy lay wet and tangled in his arms with one arm across her forehead, her breath hitching from the muscles in her chest. "I guess you did at that," she replied. "You got me good. Really good."

Gideon Gryder received the news of a curious call about three weeks into the New York club date. Erich was popping around backstage puffed up like some male peacock going from person to person in the band and telling each one the news.

"What are you going on about?" Gideon asked.

"Finally after two years and Christ knows how many months, we did it."

"Did what?"

"Joy's finally pregnant." The guitarist beamed. "She thinks she's just a little over three weeks to a month pregnant. Isn't that great news?"

"It sure is." Gideon smiled. "I think that's wonderful news."

Questions? Comments? Tickets to an all night jazz club? Email me.

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers
12