A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers

As Heather was babbling, John re-inserted his cock, grabbed Gina's hipbone and buried his cock to the base letting his balls slap her thighs.

Heather was humping Gina's tongue, John was thrusting, and had reached around to play with Gina's clit. Ty had placed his purple cock head into Heather's hot mouth, supporting himself, breaking out in a sweat, and paying close attention to Heather.

He withdrew when she moaned to get air as her orgasm consumed her. Ty let his juices fire onto Heather's breast. John stiffened knowing Heather was cumming along with seeing Ty's cum landing on Heather's breasts. With him stiffening, Gina screamed yes, yes, yes, Oh God, yes as her orgasm took over, sending Gina into her orgasm. Gina lifted her face, opened her mouth and all heard, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh God, OOOOOHHHHH, John, John, AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Gina's head fell onto Heather mound. The center stage lights went out and the playground lights came back up. There were towels to collect the liquids. The guys helped the girls with their robes and carried them back to the private room.

The guys refreshed the drinks and let them recover. The guys were surveying the playground. They then heard, "Wow, is the threesome thing going to be similar?" coming from Gina's mouth.

"Better babe better," came from both Ty and John.

"What are you guys looking at?"

Ty spoke, "Well if you guys choose a hot guy from the pack out there to make you cum again we are looking to see what hot babe is available."

Heather stood to look the crowd over. A few minutes into surveying, she dropped her glass and covered her mouth. Everyone looked at her as she went white. Ty caught her and laid her on the bed. Everyone was puzzled at what triggered the fainting.

As she was coming around there was a tap at the door. The guy's jaws dropped at the beauty of the women. She just marched in and sat herself down next to Heather, brushed her hair, looked into her eyes and said, "You are more beautiful than I had imagined after our encounter in the ladies room."

Gina, Ty, and John were looking at each other with lost expression.

"Thanks Alice. I fainted I think when I saw you headed this way."

"I watched your friend give you an orgasm. I was jealous wishing I was there on the stage with you. Can you get up enough strength that we could go to center stage and 69 for the crowd? I want you ever so much and I want to give you so much pleasure."

The other three were speechless, standing with their mouths open, at listening to this brazen women.

Alice turned to the guys and said, "You gentlemen and lady won't mind sharing Heather with me for a little while will you now."

"Come with me Heather so I can please you."

Heather extended her hand for a lift and walked arm in arm with Alice to center stage. John said, "What in the hell just happened. We stood here and watched it happen. Who is that bitch Gina?'

"I have no idea guys. Heather never mentioned her that I can recall. Oh yes she did say something about meeting a lady in the ladies room she thought wanted to sleep with her. That must be her."

Ty went to make a call. He asked the person answering, who was the beautiful bitch in the black hair on center stage. "Yes, Yes, Okay, do me a favor please and leave the center stage lights on when they have cum. I'm going to fuck that bitch before she gets any air to recover, Thanks Bob."

Ty and John whispered to each other. They turned to Gina and asked, "Gina, does that piss you off a little seeing that bitch eating your friend?"

"Yes, I wish I could get even somehow."

"We know how."

"She probably will be hungry for more pussy when Heather cums. Heather will be out of it because that will be her third cum tonight. How about you going down there with us and we tell her she needs to eat you to make it up to you because she made you jealous. Are you with us?"

"Sure, and I assume one of you will be fucking her as she is eating me since I heard some of the phone conversation."

"Smart chick you are Gina. Let's get down there and be ready. We need to take her by surprise so she has no energy to resist."

They walk down to center stage and could tell from the moaning and humping that the ladies were close. They each had two fingers in each other's snatch as they were 69'ing.

"Gina as soon as Alice starts to orgasm get in there quick and place your body next to Heathers so Alice can dive right into your muff."

"Okay Ty."

"Go Gina, Alice is on her way."

Alice did not even notice or hear Gina position herself because both she and Heather were moaning and grunting as the orgasm was consuming them having their eyes closed and relishing the feelings surging through them.

Ty was kneeling behind Alice. Heather had opened her eyes and they got big when she saw Ty with a hard bone in his hand. Alice was still panting with her eyes closed when Ty buried his cock into her pussy. Ty moaned as the pussy locked down. She was tight. She lifted her head to scream but John had placed his hand over it and said, "This lady lying next to Heather is jealous of you, she wants her pussy eaten to make things right. You are still horny, aren't you? Heather has had three cums already. Eat Gina and Heather's boy friend will take you to where no other cock has. Now when I remove my hand you eat pussy, got it Alice?"

Alice nodded her head. She sifted a little to start on Gina. Gina started to moan and started to play with her own tits. John laid next to Heather to tell her what was happening and that she had a choice to pull out from under Alice or eat Alice to another cum while Ty drags out her juices for her to drink. John watched as Heathers tongue snaked out and went for the clit as Ty black cock was sliding over Heather's nose and deep into Alice's pussy.

Alice lifted her head and screamed, "Oh MY, Oh my Heather, Oh God yes yes,.." as Ty shoved her head back onto Gina's mound. In the meantime, John had moved so he was massaging Heather's clit, while his other hand had three fingers fucking her pussy. All three women were moaning and groaning. Heather and Gina were humping for more action.

Alice lifted her mouth and screamed, "Fuck me faster, harder, deeper, and lowered her mouth to Gina before Ty's hand reached her head again. Gina had the first orgasm, which triggered Alice to gush, followed by Heather; Ty then stiffened and made his deposit as deep as he could in Alice.

Alice was softly saying, "Yes, Yes. Yes, God yes, yes, OH god yes, more, more oh please God more, ooooooooo...ooooooooo...oooooooo...mmmmm...mmmm" as Ty was making his deposit with Alice resting her head on Gina's mound."

John lifted himself up and whispered into Alice ears. Alice said, "Yes." Ty picked up Alice's robe, John helped Alice stand, and Ty carried Alice to the private room.

The lights went out on center stage. Gina and Heather took time to recuperate.

Heather managed to sit up and said, "Holy molly John. This was as good as some of my Jamaican experiences."

"Glad we could please you Heather and Gina. How is our Gina? Thanks for helping Ty and me out Gina. How does it feel to be here in center stage the 2nd time tonight?"

"Jon I don't care if the whole room wants to walk by and pet the kitty, just pet her. Thanks John for pushing me some to get me into this. Do you know how I feel now? I feel I am almost like Heather and the other girls at the hotel are very immature. I will go along with anything either of you suggest. This trip is just awesome. I wonder when I get back home if it is going to show."

"Gina and this goes for you to Heather. Ty and I will give you are business cards. If you ever need help or need a job, or want some R&R we are only a few hours apart and a phone call away. We have a private jet that can whisk you around so fast. Please let's remain friends forever."

Heather and John heard sobs. They looked at Gina. She was trying to talk. She finally managed to say, "That is exactly what Heather and I promised each other the other night, friends forever."

They gathered their robes and when they got closer to the room they heard, "No Ty, No, Please, Oh God TY you are spitting me in half; please take it out"

"Take what out Alice?"

"Please Ty, you know what, please take your pride and joy out of my ass. It has never experience a cock like yours."

"It is now babe, take a few deep breaths. Relax the worst is over. Just another inch or so. You have been wonderful so far. You've taken eight inches already. You cannot say I have not been sweet to your lovely ass. I could have shoved it to the hilt from the beginning but look how long a time I have taken. Don't lie to me and tell me your clit and nipples aren't hard. I have never met an ass yet that has not loved my cock. Don't being treated like a little slut turn you on?"

"I'm sure glad you broke a house rule and forgot in your passion to be polite and ask Heather's date if it was okay. You knew Heather was the only one that had the right to refuse you. I sure am glad you did. You have a tight pussy and ass Alice. Maybe we can get it together again sometime here at the club. I sure am glad you and Heather are into each other. Maybe we can swing more. I am sure loving this ass of yours."

" Babe you will remember this night until you experience a better one for the rest of your life. Oh baby my balls are at your thighs; you have all of me, now get set to ride."

Everyone nearby heard, "Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Ohooooooo... Oh... Oh... Ohoooooooooooo... Oh... Oh... Oh... Ohoooooooooooooooo God, Oh...Oh...OOOOOOHHHHHHH, Ahhhhhhh."

Then everyone nearby heard, "Mmmmmm...mmmmm...mmm...mmm, Oh Ty, Oh Ty, Mmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...,Deeper Ty, OH yes, yes that's it, Oh god Ty, OH god. Take me there."

"Get set babe my finger is going to pull your trigger."

"AAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OH god, OHHHHHHoooooooooo," was the last vocal sound everyone heard except for huge gulps of air.

They peeked in the room and Ty was lying on Alice's back gasping for air and glistening with perspiration. He had her in doggie position on the sofa. Alice still had her mouth open inhaling air with her head on the upper part of the back of the sofa, and Ty was still massaging her breasts that were dropping nicely from her body in that position.

As they waited politely just inside the room, John asked Heather and Gina, "See any guys or gals that you want to get it on with?"

Heather spoke and said, "Yeah a number of them but I'm shot. Just look at the crowd. It has doubled and all the moaning and groaning makes me horny. The whole place is smelling of hot pussy and sperm now."

Gina said, "Ty will you be able to bring us back again tomorrow night. This is awesome."

"On one condition babe."

"I just knew it. Well what is it?"

Either let me do you bareback in your pussy in my room or let me make a deposit in your mouth; your choice, one or the other for a ride here tomorrow night."

"That's blackmail."

"I know, but remember you promised anything."

"I know. Let me give you the answer when it is time okay?"

"Fair enough answer."

As they walked further into the room, Alice was all smiles. She lifted up, got off the sofa, walked up to Heather and said, "I'm in town for two more weeks, let's get together soon." She hugged Heather, kissed her deep in the mouth and headed for the playground.

John said, "Not so fast bitch. Since you inconvenienced me with your intrusion how's about sharing some of that meat that Ty liked with his buddy here?"

Alice said, "I want both of you at the same time. May I be so brazen and out of line to ask John to do my ass, and Ty you do my pussy again?"

Gina gasped and placed her hand over her mouth. Heather grinned because she knew the pleasure it can bring from her Jamaican experience. Gina said, "This is so much hotter than porn."

"Let me stand behind you Gina and play with a boob and clit and we will watch them."

As John was lowering the sofa to make it into a bed, Heather went up to Ty and whispered something. She then pointed a finger at something.

In the mean time, John then went flat on the bed and the girls watched Alice lower herself onto John's well lubed shining hard bone. Her face was indicating pain and out of her mouth was coming, "Ohoo...Oh...," until she had it all of the black bone in her ass. John placed his hands on her shoulder blades and helped her lie back and to let her straighten her legs.

Heather and Gina were looking at them having a side view scene. Heather stood behind Gina and began to stimulate Gina's boobs and clit.

Ty returned, knelt, licked Alice's pussy and worked at her clit with his pointed tongue while stroking himself to make his bone hard. John was massaging, pinching and pulling on Alice's breasts. Alice was humping to get more of Ty's tongue, which was making her fuck her own ass on John's. She was also moaning sounds of really enjoying it.

Alice opened her mouth as her body convulsed going into her orgasm. John removed a hand from a breast and covered the mouth that was going to scream. Ty quickly buried his cock with one thrust all the way into Alice's convulsing pussy. With her body convulsing, she tried to toss her head but John was holding it. The sounds from Alice's throat were evident but the groans of the guys as they were firing were very audible.

Alice's orgasms continued even after the guys were spent.

Heather in the mean time just kept Gina comfortable so she could see the whole scene. Gina was hot from Heather's manipulations and being present as a girl was doubled. Her pussy juices had leaked to her ankles. Heather the whispered let's 69, you bottom. Lay parallel to them Gina with the top of your head facing the main room.

After Gina and Heather were eating each other, Heather felt a hand on her butt. As the sofa (now a bed) was moving Gina opened her eyes and saw a black cock aiming for Heather's pussy. Gina knew it was not John's or Ty's cock she was looking at. They were still plugged into Alice. Gina tried to push Heather up so she could warn Heather but the black guy was forcing Heather down harder onto Gina's mouth. As the black cock glided over Gina's nose and deep into Heather, Gina was moaning onto Heather's clit.

Gina, Heather and the stranger went to Blissville. The stranger's cock was dragging out Heather's fresh love juice and was feeding it to Gina.

Ty and John watch the three have their orgasm while being still plugged into Alice. Alice was out. She had the best orgasm of her life.

John pulled out and helped Ty roll Alice so he could slide out. John then tossed a blanket over Alice; she just moaned as it covered her.

The other three were recovering. The stranger pulled out and all heard Ty say, "Jack hit the shower there and we will all join you."

Gina then asked, "Who was that? That was hot watching him do you Heather and his cock feeding me your honey."

"Just a guy that I got the hots for when I walked back to the room here, seeing him in the crowd. He waved his cock at me as I walked by. I knew he had offered it to me and I took him up on his offer. Gina I wished we could have this kind of fun at home."


They all managed to fit in the shower. From time to time Heather would kiss Jack and mess with his cock.

Ty and John were messing with Gina. Everyone was smiles, even Alice but she was asleep.

Jack found out were Heather was staying and they agreed to talk later in the day. He went back to the playground. John left his car and rode back with them to the hotel sitting in the back seat with Gina.

Gina laid her head in his lap, but first placed the palm of her hand on John buldge.

Heather was leaning on Ty like teenager. She also had placed her right hand on Ty' toy but did not mess wrapping her left arm around Ty's neck.

When they got to the hotel, the guys asked the girls to stay in their rooms. The girls declined. The guys understood. The girls were as quite as possible sneaking to bed at 4AM.

Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers