A Silent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body had actually changed considerably in the six months since she had met Edmund. She had always been a skinny girl, and had dieted through high school. This year she gained a little weight; she filled out. She had since been going regularly to the gym, so her stomach and thighs were still tight and her waist was about the size it had always been, but her boobs had grown to the point of looking a little swollen (her mother had told her that the same thing had happened to her at when she was Heidi's age).

Trying on the dress, she realized how it was meant to be filled. She was built at least vaguely like a cartoon super hero. The dress, which seemed droopy on the slip of a girl and overstuffed on the heavy girl, accentuated her slender figure. The bodice swelled up over the cinched waist, and it cupped under just enough to cover the tips of her breasts. The puffy sleeves, she was almost ashamed to say, looked adorable, as did the froo-froo little flared skirt.

She pulled her hair up into little spikes, and spent about a half hour with the makeup, trying out Kate's heavy dark eye shadow and bright lipstick and blush. She looked like a ballerina, she thought, more than she looked like herself. Then she added the wig. The long, slivery curls cascaded over her shoulders almost to the hem of her skirt, and the bangs covered her forehead. With the wig, she barely recognized herself.

She grabbed the keys and slipped out the door without anybody noticing. She made her way through the silent halls to Edmund's room. She clicked the key into the slot and entered.

The room was dark, except for a night-light near the door. She could make out Edmund's silhouette, smoking and standing on the jamb of the sliding glass door which led to the balcony.

"It's dark in here." Said Heidi, imitating Ann’s voice.

"Can you see the bed?" He asked.

"No."

"It's right in front of you."

"I have to use the john."

"It’s to the right, next to the light."

She shut the door behind her, and clicked the bathroom light on with a whir of the fan. She shouted over it's hum.

"Hey, mister, what did you say your name was?"

"Edmund." He said.

"Hey Edmund...I want you in bed."

"What's that?"

"Take your clothes off and get in bed. I want you in bed."

She gave him a minute to fumble around in the dark taking his clothes off and lying back in the bed. Then she emerged from the bathroom and stumbled over to flick on the overhead lighting.

Edmund was reclining on his back, in his boxers. He sat bolt upright when he saw her, and looked scared for a minute.

"Who are you?" He exclaimed.

She smiled her most guileless smile.

"I'm....." She blushed, and started speaking in a slight falsetto, like the anime characters. "The Enchantress Choshira."

He smiled, delightedly.

"Well, come here please, Enchantress Choshira."

"I'm not going to go over there, not while I have a spell on you I won't."

"You have a spell on me?"

"You didn't remember me looking like this, did you?"

"Why no!"

"That's just part of it, you're also in love with me." She said this matter-of-factly, with a mischievous giggle.

He frowned.

"What is this?"

"Bet I can make you say 'I love you Choshira'."

He smiled. She looked him right in the eye, strode over to him seductively, leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I also bet you love to be tied up." She said, in a slightly deeper voice.

He grinned and put his hands up against the bedposts. She walked over to the closet and grabbed two leather belts. She took each wrist in turn, binding it and buckling the belt.

She turned away from him and leaned over the other bed and, reaching behind her, lifted her skirt to show him her littlest thong. She began wiggling and dancing just out of his reach. She spun around again, this time with an exaggerated shrug, specially intended to make her breasts spill halfway out of her little costume. She had to laugh out loud at the pained expressions he was making.

She spun around again, and this time backed up enough so that his lips could reach the cheeks of her ass, which she generously offered up for him to kiss. She wiggled her ass in his face, and then turned around and wiggled her breasts. He was dutifully trying to kiss and lick her, but she arched away from his hungry mouth. She reached back and pulled a little string which held the corset-like belt. She backed in towards him and held it out for him. He clasped the string in his teeth, and as she moved away from him the dress loosened and unfolded around her. She pulled it apart and let it drop to the floor.

She turned to face him. She was facing the bed in her wig, her boots, and her thong. He looked at her breathlessly. She glanced back sweetly, and gathered her hands around her breasts. She leaned forward and pushed them together, arched her back and then covered herself. He gazed at her in rapt attention, his eyes serene, a smile on his face. Did he recognize her now? His cock was hard and reaching up through his boxers.

She crawled up on the bed, between his knees.

"Say 'I love you Choshira'."

He laughed. "Choshira, I need you to suck me....please."

She laughed and twirled her hair.

"Do you want Choshira to suck your cock?"

"Yes!"

"Say you love me."

"I like you enough to beg you to suck my cock....isn't that enough?"

She crawled partially overtop of him, balancing her hands on his hard thighs. She snarled and started sniffing his crotch, biting into the fabric of his boxers. Grabbing the waistband in her teeth, she slid them down his legs and flung them off the bed. She bent down real low so her chin rested between his legs. She slowly moved up his legs, fixated on the curve of his inner thighs. Slowly his cock came into view. It seemed to cry out to her touch. She cradled it in her hands. She whispered to it, blew onto it, and talked to it, in a childish, singsongy voice.

"He won't say he loves me and I'm not going to play with you until he does!"

"Choshira!" He groaned. "You are my goddess and I worship you...please!"

"That's not what I asked."

He said, his gaze burning with lust "Now I want you to suck me like a whore, like a dirty little bitch...oh..."

She silenced him by licking up and down his cock. Broad, forceful, full-throated licks, up and down. She looked him in the eye and ran her nails down his chest. She took his cock in hand and put her mouth around it, swallowed it, felt the warm meat fill her throat, like the firm fois gras. She calmly commenced to breathe though her nose, relaxing her throat and pushing more of him into her mouth. She slid slowly downward until she was nuzzling his pubes.

"Oh god, you must have had a lot of practice doing this..."

She giggled, nearly gagged, and attacked his cock with renewed vigor. As she bobbed up and down she kept his cock held firmly between her hollowed cheeks, letting them slide down from the base and up to the head. The force of her pumping lifted his hips up off the bed. It felt really dirty and she hadn't been so turned on in quite awhile.

The way she looked to him; that endless wave of silky slivery hair, those bright red lips and dark innocent eyes, so small and dainty and obscenely dressed up. His wits and reason abandoned him, to see his cock disappear inside such a pretty hungry little mouth. She held his manhood, pumped him for his seed and commanded him to explode for her, and he did, at her bidding. She opened her mouth and slowly closed it, sucking harder, pulling him in by suction alone, swallowing his come as he emptied it into her. She coaxed the last drops with her tongue. They sprung neatly from his cock into her open mouth.

She smiled at him, moaned, and slurped the come down her throat.

"Who are you?" He asked, in amazement.

She smiled and gathered her dress in her arms. She turned and slowly walked to the bathroom. When she emerged, she was fully dressed in the costume.

"I'm Choshira." She said.

"I love you." He said.

She changed her plane ticket in order to go home early. She couldn't stand to be with the player at the Otaku convention anymore, and she didn't want to see Edmund right away. She went home and made some decisions.

When the player returned home, she broke up with him. As she expected, he went back to being a player, and all was right with the world again, at least as far as he was concerned. More unexpectedly, Edmund left a message on her voicemail.

"I've been thinking about you." He said. "Something extraordinary happened to me...I want to tell you about it. Can you meet me for a drink? Call me back."

She waited about a week before she called him back. They arranged to meet at a neighborhood bar called the Firefly. He was already waiting, in a dark, secluded booth. She was wearing a smart patterned sun dress which managed to show off just a hint of her new (to him) cleavage. She kissed him, sat across the booth and removed her sunglasses, putting them down on the table.

"Heidi," He said, smiling. "You look as lovely as ever. More lovely in fact."

"Thank you." She said, glancing down at his hands. "Now what was this extraordinary news you said you had for me?"

"Let's have a drink first."

He went up to the bar and returned with their drinks. They made some small talk about their respective lives since they had "last seen each other". Despite everything she started getting nervous. He was Edmund, after all. She had seduced him, had tied him up, had made him beg for it, but she felt that it had been someone else's doing. She was still Heidi, sweet little Heidi, the girl he thought was too young for him.

They were discussing her recently-ended relationship when he dropped this bombshell.

"I haven't slept with anyone since I met you for the first time." He said. "Not even a kiss."

She raised her eyebrow. Liar.

"I haven't been attracted to anyone like I was attracted to you. It wasn't that I was obsessing about you. I hardly thought about you at all. It's just that I wasn't looking at other women the same way anymore. And then, it was odd, I was working a convention and there you were. I went chasing after you to see if it really was you, but you vanished. I started to think about you and remember our dance together. I couldn't stop thinking about you. It was as if I was a eunuch who suddenly became a man again. I resolved to seek you out the moment I got back in town, before that, even. It all came flooding back...the dance, the elaborate preparations I made for our first date. I never got a chance to explain, what happened with that."

He took a sip of his drink.

"I had my apartment all ready for you. I had the strawberries and whipped cream chilling in the refrigerator, along with champagne. Lights low, candles everywhere, some music I had composed, very sexy stuff." He looked down, then looked at her intently. "I had the razor and the shaving cream for you. And I bought you a collar."

"A collar?" She asked.

He nodded and placed the collar on the table. It was a made of thick, supple velvet, which was dyed a deep blackish indigo. The collar fastened at a round silver clasp which had a small, thick silver ring attached. It was beautifully crafted, and the clasp had intricate engraving which spelled her name in a florid hand.

"It's meant to be a symbol of commitment, though I'm afraid that it is a level of commitment that I have no right to ask of you."

"Were you going to ask me to wear this all the time, like your class ring?" She asked.

"No, my dear. You would only wear it when we were together."

He hesitated, seeming to cradle his words inside of his mouth. He wore an expression that made her think he was very upset, like he might instantly begin to cry, or become enraged with her. It was as if all of the hurt and despair and anger she had felt from his rejection of her was right there showing on his face. The private pain she had felt came back to the surface. Hot tears started to flow down her cheeks. She was mad.

"What are you trying to tell me?" She said venomously. "What do you want from me? You don't want to fuck me, you don't want to be my boyfriend." She looked him in the eye. "And don't think for a minute I believe any of your bullshit about not sleeping with anybody since you met me. You're a terrible liar Edmund, and you're lying right now."

"You didn't let me finish." He said emotionally. "I slept with someone, a girl I met at the convention. It was only after I saw you there, talking to her. I realized what a coward I had been. I never told you what you meant to me, I never proposed to you what I wanted to propose to you. I had upset you and rejected you because I was too afraid to confess my feelings. You are unattainable now. I searched out someone else, anyone, to fuck, just to convince myself I wasn't crazy. To the contrary. When she came up to my room, I imagined she was you. She had your face and your eyes, even though her hair and clothes were different. It was then I was convinced that I was crazy."

She laughed out loud at this, in the free, potent laughter which often follows tears.

"I'm not crazy, am I." he said.

Laughing harder, she touched him. He shuddered with delight. It felt wonderful just to stroke his arm.

"Heidi, that was you."

She was merely smiling now, with unreserved joy. They wordlessly stared into each others' eyes. She was melting. He was quiet. He looked away.

"Edmund! What is it?" She asked.

He looked down at the collar.

"Tell me the proposal." She said.

He took a breath before speaking.

"Heidi, I love you and I want to live you. I want to see you, hear you, dream you and breathe you. I don't know how to explain this but I need to be with you in a way that you may find revolting. I want to own you. I want to spend our hours together locked in a perfect relationship of Master and slave. It's the only way I can imagine making love to you. To have you to nurture, to teach, to hold and to scold, freely and at my command, there is no other way for me. I've tried..." He looked away again "There, I said it. You probably don't even know what I'm talking about..."

She stuck her neck out and gazed meekly towards him, waiting for his collar.

12