All Comments on 'A Simple Trap'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
after she gave him the money...

she gave him the creampie!

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Abrupt forgiveness

He forgives her without any real reason, except possibly that he was paid off. That makes him pretty shallow. There is no discussion about how she got into the affair. Yeah, he says he doesn't want to know the details and I can accept that BUT how could he not want to know the WHY, even if it was for a stupid reason. He obviously doesn't want this to happen again so without understanding WHY it happened in the first place how can you have some assurance that it won't happen again? Is she that big a slut that all Martin had to do was ask her? In that case what is to stop her from doing it again? Was she feeling bored? Maybe he needs to pay a little extra attention to their love life. Was she mad at him for some reason? He needs to be aware how she responds when she is upset. The reasons may not justify an affair but he needs to be aware of his circumstance and the way she is likely to behave if he doesn't want a repeat. I don't always need to see revenge in a story but it needs to follow human nature. This one doesn't. After a strong initial stand he just collapses. It doesn't make sense. Also, while I accept the quirky language there are several things that are just wrong, 'by' instead of 'buy' for example. You've written too many stories to be making these kind of mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my god

my god this story is horrible, you have a problem your not that bright, you should let somebody read your stories before you release them because they are getting worst.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
No tension

No emotions. Not very reasonable solution. Sure if you can get there it would probably be the best solution but it is unlikely that after the affair that they could just forget it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Good

I like your stories and enjoy the language style when translated into English . I know your in scandinavia and to other readers may sound dry and emotionless but I contribute this more to the translation part than your actual writing ability , I would rather read 100 of your stories than one written by a faggy Britt !!! This story was not your best and could not relate to it .But your a good writer , keep the stories coming as LW category needs them .

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Not very good. I never like reconciliation stories when the wife actually cheats.

Your plots are okay. You really need help with the English usage. You are technically correct, but it is awkward to read.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Not up to your standards.

This is not one of your better works. I normally enjoy your writing but all the way through this one I kept waiting for the emotion, the tension, the real drama and it never came.

Please try again. Looking forward to your next effort.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I liked the storyline and the story was believable

A little choppy in places and for me a little hard to read, but very good storyline. I like the way they patched things up and remained together, it seemed the right thing to do.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
and Anonymous Dares Criticise !!!

Original

my god this story is horrible, you have a problem your not that bright, you should let somebody read your stories before you release them because they are getting worst.

Corrected

My God, this story is horrible. You have a problem. You're not that bright. You should let somebody read your stories before you release them because they are getting worse.

Seven, [count 'em, Seven] Errors in the one Paragraph !

Racque off Anonymous.

Waiting for Anonymous to contribute. Then we shall see, eh ?

Cheers

Kilroy.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
He's a wimp

AND a whore, bought and paid for. You Scandinavian bitches really like to pussy whip your men. Not that it matters but whats a "burdock?"

ohioohioover 13 years ago
Some readers....

....just can't stand stories where the husband and cheating wife reconcile--it doesn't matter what else goes on, just how the story ends. My recommendation is to ignore their ranting and write the way you want to write.

I found this one a little abrupt; perhaps a slightly longer verions would have made the husband's about-face seem less sudden. But I still enjoyed it, as I do all of your stories--whether they end in reconciliation or in divorce, or even in revenge.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Divorce

Weak story with no real purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HaHaHa

Now take ohio's tiny dick in your asshole & put your tiny dick in ohio's asshole. What a combination, Scandinavian & Yankee, worlds 2nd & 3rd most uncultured tribes after Arabs. But I think your dicks better fit in an ant's pussy.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Call me arrogant.....

...or whatever else, I couldn't care less but I would hope that if I had spent several years writing stories in some Scandinavian language I'd be able to write in that language. Please take a course in conversational english if you're serious about continuing.Otherwise you are insulting authors who recognize that proper idiomatic dialogue matters. Apparently Ohio doesn't.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
I did like it...

Even with the language problems and the simplistic approach to telling a story. Perhaps that's the way stories are told wherever. A stronger facility with English would certainly help any further attempts at storytelling.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
I like this story

I usually don't like cuckold stories that have no revenge or retribution or at least balance between the two parties. However, in this story, I think the wife's character was credible and her "all-in" bet at the end paid off. I think I would have been tempted to torment her a bit - wait a couple of weeks before agreeing to try again, but the husband's decision was rational and in everybody's best interests. I think, though, that I would invest some of that lottery money in some "trust but verify" monitoring electronic equipment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not your best work

I usually like your stories. He should not have taken her back. Thanks and I look forward to your next one.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Your writing has matured...

because now it reflects realism. Life is not black or white. In this story you show (perhaps a little unrealistic) a reconciliation based upon the cheating spouse willing to make amends and truly sorry for her actions followed by the husband who accepted the fact that she had changes. Good One!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not your best, but...

still believable. I concur with the two previous comments.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Nice very nice

I reLly like your outlook on life as shown in your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Restarting the relationship

Caroline certainly went through sufficient pain. I think additionally she should have been required to undergo the humiliation of having to retake her vows. But with children, I always approve of rescuing marriages. So well done Skijumper.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 13 years ago
A happy cheating wife story!

Very ingenious hook. I had no suspension of belief, it sounded plausible. In the real world, not all cheating ends in divorce, and spouses who forgive are not wimps.

As to language, ignore the critics. Your voice is you, easily recognizable, Jakewho69 us another. Few writers here can say that. I like your style, and your compassion. Look forward to more.

Chilley

HagarTheHorribleHagarTheHorribleover 13 years ago
Wasted opportunity

Add me to the choir of people who don't understand why he goes back to a loveless sham of a marriage, but there is something else bothering me: The trap.

The story is called "A Simple Trap," so the trap should matter, somehow. The problem is that the execution of the trap leaves a lot to be desired. Why don't you spring the trap? You have created an opportunity for a perfect dramatic climax by going through with the "Sister?"/"No, wife" setup and then let Lars tell the wife that she is so busted. If that's not what you wanted, why even call it "A Simple Trap"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good to start again ...

... but what's missing is revenge sex to even the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A half witted mindless prattle.....

In parts virtually incomprehensible. Why in hell did this "writer" decided to write when he cannot ?????

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
EVERYBODY THIS IS A RECONCILIATION STORY

Get with it people this is a little tale of reconciliation back off

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I have doubts that there would have been a reconciliation without the money....

She still is a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

He had the necessary information about her, what she did and with whom; then she gifts him the money. He keeps the money and lets her have her 'real man' wherever she may find him elsewhere. The ending was unsatisfactory for me, where her sincerity may have been temepered by the inability of martin to be that 'real man' and be what she wanted.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Very nice -

Translating in to English is a HUGE challenge, I think this writer did a pretty good job. It would help if he found someone with a better translation program (if that is how it was done) or at least a proofreader who has better English skills.

The story was well put together and paced well - thanks

I found it believable in concept - stupid mistake is found out, selfish woman is pulled up short, finds out what is real and important in life, pays for her "sins" and gains some redemption. Add the little cultural variants and it was fun -

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 13 years ago
The phrasing was awkward in a charming way but only because of the story which I liked beyond all expectations.

TY Winterfrog . Nice touch with her throwing herself on his mercy after winning lotto. Redemption of a character I was fully prepared to dislike straight through the story's conclusion. I think The Wanderer used that plot device too in one of his sagas but what the hell. Old Wine from a new bottle. It was a good read regardless . I enjoyed the transposition of countries and character . You copied a bit ,true, but added your twist. TY again and I'll be watching for your next story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MONEY MAY BE THE ROOT OF ALL

BUT STUPIDITY IS A CLOSE SECOND. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's incredible...

...how someone who writes in English as a second or third (or further) language can write and spell better and more intelligibly than some who profess to be native English speakers. Well done, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

MY CAPS LOCK OH GOD I TAKE IT IN THE CORNHOLE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I SMOKE FAT COCK ANYONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
continuity problem

she could not have given him all the money before she was caught, she had to have done it after. she bought her way back into the marriage - but hell - 3 million dollars works for me. you get a 4

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Clever Trap.

I understand the reconciliation, but what I really liked about the story was the trap. It was a gutsy play for answers. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the women is a guiness

3 millon with that kind of apology is worth another try at the marriage at least now he could hire a pi..she gave him the money with no condition but was playing with his mind..she had an affair and was looking to make it perminet so her giving the money doesnot work the writer messed up this part

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
ok for 3 million

i can take her back. call me a whore, but i will be a rich whore and i will have enough money to make sure she never does it again. plus she has been a very bad girl and will probably need a spanking without panties on. gave u a 5 for the story but you really need an english editor.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Whore

Lars' love was bought. He would have never returned to the cheating slut wife. All his thinking occurred after he fought out about the money.

LARS IS THE WHORE

Fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

deepthroating a willy, a dipstick on his dirt road, betrayed!

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
Only 3 million dollars???

Did he say only 3 million US dollars? Well that is not only that is a LOT. Wonder how much money is a lot for him if he feels 3 millions US dollars is only... hmm...

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS ON ATTEMPTING TO WRITE IN ENGLISH

I suppose I should not criticise your writing in English since you are trying and I was able to muddle through your story but, you need to put your English dictionary away and find an editor who speaks good ideomatic English. I only speak English and I don't speak the language of whatever country in Scandanavia you are from and I don't attempt to write in it either.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Stop the BS

Lars sold himself out. Can't find a better woman than one who cheated on him and humiliated him? I didn't know the Scandanavian female market was so bad. What the hell, a couple of mil would still get him someone who could fake it better than his slut wife. Doesn't make sense. Frog, I am used to better from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

whatever made her act once (or before and she just didn't mention it) may arise again.

the happy ending, with an *

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He is a whore

for money.He is a wimp-1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I

Guess....bill

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Money can not buy Love, but you can have a great time spending it !

I did love conquer over lust and excitement ! ?

Perhaps, was she a cheating, lying, bitch, well yes.

Did she realize what she was loosing after finding out what scum bag her lover was, I think so.

So she gave up what she thought was important to her at the time with her lover, money.

She gave to her family and husband what she though she wanted from life.

Was the husband a white, should he have BTB, maybe, however he loved her.

So perhaps the ending was the correct version.

MrVdogMrVdogabout 11 years ago
everyone has a price

I guess his wasn't too high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... The trap was great a 5 star literary device (hell I bet it would work in real life), but the lottery and the happy ending was a 2 star plot twist. If your going to put them back together then do it right. Regret, love and a need for amends. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

she maybe understand she really love her husband. some time we know price of thing when we lost its. now she maybe try to be good wife. as in end he said he loved her so its not only second chance for her but for him to i mean if this time she

cheat then we can say she is not marriage material (woman/man who only love and have sex with their husband/wife)

mick4429mick4429almost 11 years ago
4*

good story but i don't feel any emotion in the players may be it is a translation issue

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
you have two story templates

change the names and they are all the same. the only variation this time was the lottery and he took her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He is an idiot

Because she went to Martin to see if he would take her AFTER she left her husband. If Martin had actually been rich and had been willing to take her, her husband would be history. He is her second choice, and yet he took her back. She will eventually leave him, as soon as she finds a better Martin.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Dumbass

Is as big a whore as his wife. She fucked for money, he took her back when no-one else wanted her - for money!

bearbait2002bearbait2002about 10 years ago
hahahaha

There must surely be some real men in your country! You sure don't fit the bill

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
I get the concept

I get the concept of the cheater trying to make amends. After a cheater literally destroys their family's lives, all they can do to make up for it is - everything possible. Anything less is not acceptable. They must demonstrate complete submission. After they have done that there is a chance for the forgiveness to start. It is a risk, because the forgiveness may not appear. If the spouse is damaged badly enough, they may not be capable of forgiveness. I know that I would not consider reconciling with a traitor without total and willing capitulation. What's the point if they do not mean it? The betrayal will simply reoccur.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ONCE MORE THE 7+ YEAR ITCH STRIKES

and love only stops for a while. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
His hope...

His hope will always be that her repentance is sincere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story.

I loved the trap. The reconciliation seemed out of character for both the husband and wife. She was willing to run off real man and he had the divorce papers ready very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Star Lousy Ending

The children were hardly mentioned till the end, then all of a sudden they were instrumental in the unbelievable reconciliation. Please don't do another story in English without having it edited by a native speaker. The wording was painful.

RetiredEngrRetiredEngrover 8 years ago
Glad its only a story

First, I'm no writer and sometimes not even a good reader, and I should probably keep my keyboard quiet, but I can't. This story just does not do it for me. Somehow or other, this story just feels contrite or maybe too much of a bad daydream. Maybe you are another one of the authors that require RAAC regardless of circumstances.

Me, maybe I'm just too much of a hard-ass when it comes to dishonesty and betrayal and I'll tell you why. Several life-times ago (it seems), after serving in the 1st Gulf War, getting out of the army, finished getting my degree, met this beautiful student and got married. I was working 16 hour days, 5 1/2 days per week (2 jobs) to pay for rent and all that entails plus help pay most of my wife's fees and tuition so she could get her MBA and become a high school English and French teacher.

Well, I found out she was screwing around (someone told me), and after some checking and planning, I caught her red-handed. All the signs were there - I was just too dumb and in love (lust?) to initially recognize them. To make a long story short, I immediately filed for a divorce. Her mother got involved and sweet-talked her lawyer into demanding relationship counseling (I believe to this day that her mother did not want to pick up the tab for her schooling). I was pissed but in order for the divorce to continue smoothly and quickly, I agreed. It was for twice weekly for 8 weeks. For the first 3 sessions, I listened to her BS about being lonely (she said I was never home, huh?), how she had started having drinks with classmates, blah, blah and some handsome guy had seduced her in a weak moment when she was vulnerable (several times). Of course, she went on to say all the cliches about 'it was only sex', 'she loved only me', 'would never do it again', 'he was not a better lover', etc., etc.,...

Fourth session:

I told her the marriage was destroyed and not fixable for the following reasons:

1. She would not get an 'std' test because she thought it would be humiliating, embarrassing and that she was not a 'slut'.

2. She was dishonest

3. She could never again be trusted

4. I could never kiss her again, because I would always think I would be able to smell another man's dick on her breath.

5. I would never be able to go down on her again because I would think I was eating another man's cum.

6. I would never have sex with her again, because in my mind, I would always imagine she would be comparing him to me or vice-versa and the images would be unbearable.

I instructed the counselor to inform whoever she was supposed to that I would not be returning. At that time there was not much to divide, so I got away fairly cheaply.

Eighteen months after my divorce, I married a wonderful no nonsense woman. Now, 20+ years later, I have two wonderful daughters and the oldest will graduate Va. Military Institute this coming year. The other daughter wants to be a third grade school teacher. Life is good.

When my current wife and I decided to get married, we both agreed to and insisted on a pre-nup. One article states that if either of us becomes suspicious of the others fidelity, the suspected offender will submit to a polygraph and/or a voice stress analysis test. She has yet to give me any reason to doubt. Well, there were time(s) when she would not show me the receipt for a pair of shoes or told me some crazy price for a handbag but said they were on sell - oh and there was also a time when she wouldn't believe me about the cost of a new fishing reel.

It took me a long time to believe that there were women out there who would not cheat, but thank God there are. Not many, but they are there - you just have to find them.

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need a serious lesson in English grammar plus an editor.

This is really badly written and edited. You often struggle to form a coherent sentence. Please try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work as usual

You do an excellent job writing in a non-native language. Your stories are well developed and i hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
funny

chuck story and chucky became a whore too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

WTF...he forgave a whore...n become a man-whore himself..she fucking bought him.. what a stupid wimp...I would have taken her money but gave to the children by putting in a Fix term deposit until they become adult and then continues with the divorce...I fucking hate Wimpy ass husband story.

Writter I think you r a wimpy ass n got cuckolded in real life probably love REAL men fuck you wife while you watch and wank your 3" dick ...

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

a simple trap: the lottery winnings?

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 7 years ago
Good job in a second language.

A pleasant story on a difficult subject. Life and relationships are more complicated than most commenters are aware.

The sentence structure was awkward at times, but I could not begin to write a story in your language.

I liked the simple trap to confirm her cheating. Good imagination. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Who said money does not by love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm not sure

They say money can't buy love, but obviously, she must've been a bloody dam good wife before she cheated, or he's a naive husband... I don't know

I enjoyed the read 👍

*****

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ONCE AGAIN THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR/EURO

does its function in shoring up a relationship, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A shitty rugsweep.

A stupid stupid story which lead characters were an unrepentant cheater and a wimpy stupid husband. Minus 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Language -- again

One reason I read Winterfrog offerings is BECAUSE his English is not perfect. To me it is intriguing: 1) the foreign thought forms (exotic), 2) that he is able to get across his ideas even when it sometimes entails substandard/improper grammar/nonidiomatic English.

We use language to get across ideas, not to adhere to rules. ( Although, admittedly, if we depart too far from the rules, we've just made up our own language and won't be understood. )

Don't perfect your English so much that it loses its foreign flavor and quirky language. Please!

Paul in Oklahoma

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
That was pretty clever

It is apparent that English isn't your first language, but you do a great job in telling your stories none-the-less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ohhhh . Look at the

Cucky fag writer. Eat my used condom ya wimpy Cucky fag

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Very nice story

This was a very enjoyable story... nice to read one with a happy ending for a change. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BS

Went from a man to a cuck in short order.....no not a cuck a cheap gigalo cuck. After all he was paid for it. Oh well, they deserve each other. A cheating bitch and wimp.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Good story.

Don't think the reconciliation will work though.

The love is gone out of this marriage

and the the best it can become,

is a marriage of convenience.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

Caroline did everything she could and seemed genuinely remorseful.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Cheating Wife?

I liked your story. I think you have great potential in this field. However I did notice quite a bit of your grammatical errors. I had to reread several of your paragraphs to understand what you were trying to convey. "How I could have fell for Martin's courting." Could have better been understood by using the past tense, fallen. Thereby: "How I could have fallen for Martin's courting." Anyway, I found quite a few instances of misused words, which makes the story confusing. Anyway, I did trully enjoyed it and I think you have great potential. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking

Cuckold story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

So, a RAAC from the frog. Guess we can take.one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
could he find a better woman?

YES. there are literally over 7 billion people on the planet earth.

half are women. of that pool, there are millions of young, fertile, and wise women.

don't get me wrong, post modernism is a stupid yet popular trend in the west, it has ruined common sense wisdom between the sexes. but plenty of women still left with wisdom in how to treat others. and sometimes even stupid women can learn from their errors young.

so yes, he can find better. much better. her winning the lottery and giving it up to him is just guilt. guilt isn't love. guilt CAN be partial love at best. guilt is mostly shame though. self hatred. I'm NOT telling you how to end the story. I'm fine with a RAAC. I just don't like that one line. Beat me up if you must, but I think the husband sells himself short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp

I thought wimp men was an American disease,but it looks like it as spread to Scandanavia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree with most others

Main character was a dick. He was bought back by the cheating slut. I admire her, she played him like a fine fiddle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unwittingly comical

Pleeeaaase get someone who speaks English or Amercan to translate for you if you submit more stories

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Win some lose some in this case it is ?

If you are fan of forgiveness and reconciliation win

If revenge and punishment loss

2 stars she caught and sorry only after spurned by lover

But

With lottery money find all kinds of studs

So

Although slut maybe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She bought his ass.

Pure and simple. I guess love is cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wemp

There is no way, you take anyone back,man or women. Once they cheat that's it, end of story. For me people that do take them back don't know what love is. Self love first and forever.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cuck??!!

Cucks are in EVERY country, even Scandinavia!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I couldn't finish this

for 2 reasons. 1st reason was because of the bad grammar and the second reason was how bad the story was.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

You could use some help with editing, but it's a believable story. Thanks for sharing..

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

That was a big change without much explanation. She was openly demeaning toward him and embraced the divorce, then only turned back to him when her lover rejected her. That's hard to accept. I think the story needs a clearer explanation of her thinking. Was it guilt that drove her to treat her husband badly? Where did all her anger come from and where did it go? It was a grand gesture, but I wish we got into her head more. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

His love is not for sale...

Money accepted then back to be a loving cuck husband.. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I haven't looked so don't know if this a first story or not. The storyline is quite good but the story is on the short side. If English isn't your first language then it's a good attempt but you need a lot more practice at writing it before publishing any more stories.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Not easy when english isn't your first language. I could pick holes in it but won't I enjoyed it that's all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So she didn't cheat on her husband, she was "seduced and conned" by the other man, huh? Okay. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so bad it made me laugh. It's like someone tried to create a parody of a generic loving wives story on Literotica.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old Frog just can’t lower the boom on a cheating wife. Doesn’t do much with the lovers either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story & like the author as well. Scandinavians are different from other Europeans as are we. That's what makes us great,we're a large stew pot of all nations on the planet, yet unlike from all the rest. LP

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Original plot as usual with winterfrog. Somewhat abrupt ("lottery winning") resolution, not very believable, but even in his worse stories WF is better than 99% of LW garbage.

Too bad he has not been posting anything recently.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous