A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

"Shit, Yes, Yes, screw me harder!" I cried

"If you insist!" she replied cheekily.

I heard her grunting with the efforts as she built up speed and was soon driving the full 8-inches into me like a piston engine.

"Oh that's it, harder, Harder!" I gasped in pleasure

The hard screwing that my butt was receiving was causing me to get pushed back and forth quite strongly and I moved my arms out in front of me to steady myself. I looked down at my fingers and long pink nails gripping the bed covers tightly as Kim continue to screw my butt for all she was worth. The pleasure was enormous and my head started to spin and swim with delight with each and every stroke I received. I was just about to scream for mercy when Kim said;

"Nikki, I want to go on top. Lay on the bed on your back"

I did as she asked and she positioned herself between my legs, the huge pink latex dildo pointing directly at my groin. She took my legs in her hands and lifted them up and placed one on each of her shoulders. This caused my butt to rise up and she could now place the dildo back into me again. I felt the tip penetrate me and slide slowly in as she pushed forward. When she had it in she started to screw me hard again. As she pounded my tight butt she pushed my legs right down until they were spread wide and pointing up past my head, my stocking clad legs being just to either side of my face. I was bent in a U shape with my cock pressing hard into my stomach as Kim relentlessly drove the 8-inch monster in and out of my butt. I was laid flat on the bed and Kim's long dark hair was brushing softly against my face and chest with every thrust she made. I opened my eyes and I could see Kim's pretty face directly above mine. She was gazing down at me, deep into my eyes.

"Is that good?" she panted

"Shit Yes!" I cried "don't ever stop!"

I was beginning to feel dizzy with pleasure as she continued to pound my butt with the dildo. At that moment I don't think I had never felt more feminine. My long nylon clad legs were spread wide, my long blonde hair was strewn around me and my boobs were bouncing back and forth with every thrust I received from Kim. I raised my delicate hands with pretty pink manicured nails up to Kim's boobs hanging from her chest and massaged them, caressing her hard nipples as she relentlessly pounded my aching butt with the monster dildo. By now I was delirious with pleasure and knew I couldn't take much more of this amazing butt fucking without cumming myself. Thankfully Kim was tiring and starting to slow down.

"Kim" I gasped "I can't hold back any longer, if you don't stop now I'll make a mess all over my stomach!"

"Oh no you won't" she said as she slowed down and pulled the pink latex monster from my butt. As she pulled it out I could feel my butt muscles still stretched wide and even though I knew it wasn't inside me anymore it still felt like it was still buried deep in there.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and Kim was stood in front of me with the dildo waving just inches from my face again. I took it in my mouth and started to suck on the hot latex shaft. I looked sideways into the full-length mirror and the vision I saw of me, a hot blonde dressed in just stockings and high heels, with large beautiful breasts and sucking on what looked like the real cock of my girlfriend was mind-blowing.

"Ok Nikki, lay back on the bed" Kim said.

Kim lay next to me but moved herself into a 69 position so her head was in my crotch and the large pink dildo was in front of my mouth again.

"Ok, I'm ready, are you?" she asked.

"Shit yes" I panted, knowing what was going to come next.

As we both lay on our sides I could feel Kim open my legs gently with her hands. I moved my upper leg up to hold my legs wide open and as soon as I had done that I felt Kim's hot wet mouth slide down onto my aching cock. I gasped with pleasure as she took nearly half of me into her mouth in one gulp.

"Oh Kim, that's it, suck it!" I cried with relief as her wet mouth put out the raging fire that my cock seemed to be on.

"Mmnnnppff" she replied with a mouth full of cock.

"Now you know you shouldn't speak with your mouth full" I replied cheekily.

"HHMMPPFF" she replied, sounding a little annoyed and playfully slapped me on my butt cheek.

The tingling sensation was new to me, but not at all unpleasant and I could feel my balls starting to tighten, ready to deliver their load with this new added pleasure.

"Ooh, do that again!" I cried

I felt her hand connect with my butt cheek again, not hard enough to be painful but just hard enough to cause a pleasurable tingle.

"Oh shit, that feels good!" I gasped

She did it again and again and soon my butt was tingling all over.

"Nikki, do me" I heard her gasp.

I raised my hand and gently slapped her creamy butt cheek.

"Harder!" she cried

I slapped her a little harder and she gasped out loud.

"Oh, that's it, perfect, do it again!"

I slapped her a few times, just as she asked. Her butt cheek was glowing red but the sensation had her aroused as she nearly devoured my cock with each playful slap.

I leant forward and took the dildo in my mouth and started to lick and suck at it. She must have heard me slurping because she immediately started to fuck my mouth with it, driving it in and out until it touched the back of my throat. As we both sucked on the cocks in front of us I could see one of Kim's hands ready on the false balls of her dildo but then felt her other hand sneak around to my butt. She slipped two fingers easily inside my stretched hole and finger fucked my butt as she sucked greedily on my throbbing cock. This was the final straw and my cum started to boil and nothing I could do was going to stop it. I felt my balls tighten and cock twitch and cried "HHMMPPF!" with a mouthful of dildo.

As my orgasm hit me I delivered my first spurt of hot slimy cum into her waiting mouth. I saw her hand squeeze the false balls on the dildo and felt a spurt of warm cum also hit the back of my throat. With every spurt I delivered into her mouth, she did the same to me by squeezing hard on the false balls. My mouth was soon full and I had to swallow, but still there was more to cum. Kim must have swallowed too as my balls continued to empty themselves into her mouth. I soon had another mouthful but that was the last of it, and as she continued to grind the dildo in and out of my eager mouth the cum leaked from the corners of my mouth and dribbled down my cheeks and chin and onto the bed covers. My orgasm subsided and we both let the cocks slide from our mouths and sat up. Kim looked in a bit of a mess, also with cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth and down her chin, although I guess I must have looked the same as I could feel a large dewdrop of cum drip from my chin onto my breast. Kim leant forward and licked my face and breasts clean. As she licked my nipples the sensation made me shiver in my post orgasm state. I cleaned her face and we both fell into each other's arms for a big cuddle.

"Wow, that was special" I gasped as we laid and cuddled on the bed "I've never had my butt slapped like that before!"

"Me neither" she said "but I liked it!"

"Me too," I replied, it really made my butt cheeks tingle!"

"Yeah!" she agreed "wasn't it good though!"

We had just had another new experience and I added it mentally to our list of things we had tried and enjoyed. So far on this trip we had discovered quite a few new and exciting experiences that we both enjoyed and were intending to try again in our future sexual exploits.

As I lay next to Kim I felt her twitch as she dozed. I looked down and could see the latex dildo still strapped around her, but laying gently across my leg. Some remnants of cum were dribbling out and soaking into my sheer nylon stockings causing a large and sticky damp patch to form. I lazily rubbed my fingers in it and put them up to my face. The musky smell of cum invaded my nose and made me feel quite sexy as I also drifted off to sleep, wrapped contentedly in Kim's arms.

We woke an hour or so later. Kim stirred first and as she moved she woke me.

"Hi sleepy head" she yawned.

"Hmmm" I replied, still a little sleepy.

We still had our stockings and shoes on and Kim still had the latex dildo strapped around her. As she sat up we found that the dildo had stuck to my leg in the small puddle of cum that had been oozing out from it but by now had dried up. She pulled at it and caused a little tear in my nylon stocking as it came free.

"Well don't you just look a mess," she giggled "sat there with your hair all disheveled, dried cum on your face and a cum stain and hole in your stockings!"

"Well excuse me!" I cried, grabbing her by the waist and pushing her back on the bed "What are you trying to say, that I look like an old hooker?"

"Yeah, that's right!" she giggled

"Why you cheeky?" I screamed and tickled even harder.

Kim was rolling around on the bed giggling uncontrollably as I tickled her all over.

"Nikki, Stop, Stop it!" she cried

When she was completely helpless with laughter I stopped and she jumped straight up into my arms and we sat in the center of the large king size bed kissing passionately.

As we parted she said, "Oh, I do love you so" and squeezed me really hard.

"I love you more!" I replied and cuddled her as tightly into me as I could.

We sat on the bed cuddling but eventually moved away to take a much-needed shower.

After we had showered it was close to 9pm and the city was just starting to come alive. We walked out onto the balcony wearing just our satin wraps and stood looking at the hustle and bustle in the streets below. We were both felt hungry as the smell of cooking wafted up into our nostrils, so decided to go out to eat, then on to a club.

"What shall I wear tonight Kim" I asked

"It's got to be your new dress," she said "without question"

"You think?" I replied

"Sure, you look so hot in it!"

"Ok then, I'll wear it just for you" I replied.

"What about me?" she asked, "any preferences?"

"Oh yes" I said "wear your gold chiffon and sequin dress"

"Ok" she agreed "I like that one myself"

We skipped off to the bedroom to get ready for our evening out.

We both started on our hair. Kim dried and brushed hers into the long sleek look that we both like best. I remembered the look I had earlier in the day when I tried my new dress on and decided to wear my hair the same as earlier. It took quite a while to dry and style my mass of wet sun kissed blonde hair into the sleek style that I had earlier. When it was dry I used my curling tongs to put some big bouncy curls on the ends again. When I had finished my hair looked really good, the big bouncy curls brushing sexily against my breasts as I turned my head. Next came my make up. I applied some darkish foundation, rubbing it gently into my face and neck. I keep my eyebrows in perfect shape by plucking them on a regular basis so only needed to highlight them with a dark eyebrow pencil. Next I picked up a dark eyeliner pencil and began using it around the rims of my eyelids, the dark cosmetic looking really sexy on my big green eyes. Next, using shades of deep pink I applied eye shadow to my lids, working carefully to achieve a perfect gleam on my eyelids. I then applied some mascara. I chose jet black and applied a full three coats, allowing each coat to dry before combing my lashes with an eyelash comb and applying the next coat. When the last coat had dried my dark feathery lashes felt really heavy and as I fluttered them I could see them wafting around. They looked really sexy from behind my eyes, I just hoped they looked as sexy from the front! I applied a little powder rouge to my cheeks and then a light powder all over my face. Next came my lipstick. Kim and I hadn't had time to do our nails so I chose a pink to match my pretty pink nails. I carefully outlined my lips with a dark pink lip pencil and then filled in my full lips with a bright glimmering pink lipstick. It was one of the new 'wet look' style cosmetics that had just come on the market, and after the second coat my lips looked so full, wet and inviting that I wished I could kiss them myself! Last of all a squirt or two of 'Allure' perfume and I was ready for my jewelry. To go with my metallic chrome dress I chose some large diamante style jewelry. I had some long dangling earrings, each with five strands of cascading diamante stones. The matching necklace had multiple strands of stones and came down to almost dangle into my cleavage!

The bracelet matched the necklace and was quite baggy on my slender wrist. Finally I was ready to get dressed. With each part of the beatification my cock had got a little harder and with the finishing touches it was poking up through my satin wrap.

Kim had just finished putting her jewelry on and as I stood she noticed my hard cock pushing out between the folds of my wrap.

"Look at you" she teased "can't you control that thing!"

"Not in the least!" I joked, "it's got a mind of it's own!"

"You'd think so, wouldn't you" she teased, playfully grabbing hold of it " just what are we going to do with him?"

As she held onto my throbbing cock I looked down into her eyes and she looked so sexy with her makeup on that I wanted to make love with her right there and then. I closed my heavy eyelashes and pushed my head back causing my long blonde hair to cascade down my back as she started to slowly jack me off.

She leant her head down to my cock and gently blew at the end as she worked her hand back and forth on my hard member. I felt her kiss the tip and looked down to see a bright red lipstick shaped lip mark right on the end of my cock. I groaned with pleasure as she continued to erotically jack me off and blow gently on the tip of my cock. She picked an empty glass from the dresser and said;

"I want you to cum in this Nikki"

"Uh Hu" I agreed as I felt the first stages of my orgasm start to build up.

I looked down and Kim held my gaze with her deep mesmerizing eyes as she jacked me off harder and harder holding the empty glass over the tip of my cock. I felt my cum start to rise and gasped

"Oh, here it comes"

She held my gaze as a gentle orgasm washed over me and I emptied the contents of my balls into the glass. When I was done we both looked at the glass to see the milky white liquid swishing around in it.

"It looks good enough to eat doesn't it!" remarked Kim as she swirled the slimy white fluid around

"Let's share it then!" I replied.

"Oh No, not now" she cried "I want this for later!"

That sounded promising so didn't argue. My cock was now getting softer by the second so I cleaned him up and walked over to the bed to get dressed.

Kim soon returned from the bathroom and we sat side by side on the bed to get dressed. Her enchanting perfume wafted over me and I said;

"Oh Kim, you do smell good!"

"Why thank you" she replied as she stood and let her satin wrap fall to the floor, standing completely naked in front of me.

"Wow, you look so good too!"

"Flatterer" she quipped as she started to prepare her lingerie and clothes for the evening. She picked a matching bra, panty and garter belt set in gold satin and lace, with some glossy natural color stockings. She had also chosen some sexy gold platform sandals with a 6-inch spike heel. Kim's dress was simple but elegantly beautiful. It was a long calf length slip style dress that was styled to fit her curves but with a long split at the back. The dress was essentially made from two materials, an inner sleeve dress with an outer covering, although they were sewn together as one. The inner material was smooth crepe-de-shine in a very light gold, nearly cream color and had a deep scoop neckline which drooped down to reveal her ample cleavage. The outer material was a covering of translucent gold chiffon that shimmered sensually in the light. The chiffon was inlaid with delicate swirls and wave patterns of shiny gold sequins, and had a delicate orange sequin flower inlaid into the swirling gold patterns. The dress also had a matching scarf made from the same gold chiffon inlaid with swirls and waves of gold sequins, but just on the ends. When she wore it contrasted perfectly with her dark hair and looks and it was without question one of my favorite dresses. Kim started to put on her lingerie so I turned my attention to mine.

I had chosen a matching set of silver lingerie to match my metallic chrome effect dress. I had also chosen some glossy silver seamed stockings and a pair of sexy clear plastic platform sandals with a 6-inch spike heel and shiny silver straps. I untied the belt on my satin wrap and let it slide down my back onto the floor. The cool satin fabric slithering against my warm skin felt very sensual and caused me to shiver with delight. I flicked my long blonde hair behind me and picked my bra from the bed. It was strapless and I slipped it around my back cupping my ample breasts in the small cups as I fastened the catch at the front. I adjusted my boobs until they were comfortable and then fitted my suspender belt. Next came my stockings. I opened the new pack, stretched the sheer material a little, and then rolled the first one up ready to slide it up my leg. I sat on the edge of the bed and leant forward and as I did so my long blonde curls tumbled forward brushing softly against my naked skin. The feeling started to arouse me and I could feel my soft cock stirring back to life. As I pulled the stocking over my foot and up my leg the cool nylon slid into place and as I worked my way further up the feeling of the nylon gripping my skin was really sensual. As usual my cock got harder with each inch and by the time I had pulled my stocking up to my thigh level and smoothed out the lacy top my cock was semi-hard once again. I put on the second stocking and stood to make sure my seams were straight and then fastened them to my suspender clips. When I had fastened them all I adjusted the strap lengths so they were comfortable and then picked up my skimpy satin and lace panties. I put my feet into them and slid them slowly up my leg, enjoying the feeling of the satin brushing against the nylon of my stockings.

I now only needed to put on my dress. I took it from the hanger and very carefully slipped it over my head. The soft sensual fabric slithered down my body like liquid metal and quickly settled over my curves and bumps, shining sexily in the lights. I adjusted my shoulder straps and zipped it up pulling the sensual material tighter around my body. As I adjusted my straps I noticed that the deep cowl neck was cut so low that even my strapless bra was showing and nothing I did could change it.

"Kim, what can I do about this" I asked showing her my problem.

"Let me see" she said as she walked over.

She fiddled with my dress and bra but couldn't do anything about it either.

"You've only got one option girl!" she laughed.

"What's that?" I asked

"You'll just have to go bra-less!"

"Oh No, I can't do that!" I gasped in terror at the thought.

"Sure you can" she replied, "just you wait and see!"

She skipped over to our closet and pulled out a little bag.

"These are sticky breasts supports" she said "You've never used them before, but they stick to your skin underneath your boobs and act like a bra, pushing your boobs up. Here let me show you"

With that she unzipped my dress and slid it gently down to my waist, then unclipped my bra causing my pert breasts to burst free. She took two of the plastic devices from the pack, pushed my boobs up and together in an exaggerated way and stuck one of the plastic things firmly underneath each one. She then carefully let them drop back down and the things actually did a passable job of pushing my breasts up and together, nearly as good as the bra had done.

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
123456...9