A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

"You smell gorgeous" he whispered into my ear as his head worked its way up to my ear, kissing and nibbling at my earlobes. While one of his hands stayed on my butt his other slid between us and slipped onto one of my breasts. He slowly massaged my breast and butt, all at the same time as nibbling my neck and ear. The sensations were amazing and in no time at all I was swooning with delight and had to really fight to keep my cock soft. I looked over and could see that Kim was also getting her neck and earlobes nibbled. She was looking at me and as my eyes focused on her she gave me a sultry wink, just to let me know I was still hers, and she mine. Sven pushed my crotch hard into his and I heard myself groan as I closed my eyes and tilted my head back really enjoying the attention that I was receiving. Just then the mood was broken as the pace of the music picked up and we slid apart to dance more energetically.

Kim moved round and danced next to me, so I leaned over and shouted;

"Jeez, these guys have hands everywhere!"

"You're not joking," she replied "did you get your butt groped?"

"Butt and boobs!" I shouted back.

"Was it good?" she asked

"Yeah, kinda" I replied "It did make me feel hot, what about you?"

"Oh yeah" she gushed "really hot!"

We all danced until that track was finished and then returned to our barstools.

"Lets get a more comfortable seat" suggested Sven

The guys lead us to a dark and secluded booth at the rear of the club, behind the bar and away from the dance floor and busy throng of people. Kim slipped in first and before I could sit next to her Jan squeezed in next to her. I shrugged and sat at the other side of the table and Sven slid in next to me. Kim immediately started to play footsie with me under the table as the guys continued to hit on us. They offered us a cigarette, which we accepted, and all sat smoking and chatting. Kim kept slyly blowing smoke over at me so I did the same back to her. After a few minutes Sven excused himself to go to the washroom and Jan went for another round of drinks leaving Kim and I alone.

Kim and I leant over the table so our faces were just inches apart to whisper to each other.

"They seem like nice guys" she slurred.

"Yeah, Ok" I agreed.

I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the drink or the hot mood I was in, but all of a sudden I heard myself say, "Shall we do them!"

"Why you little slut!" quipped Kim excitedly "but I'm game if you are!"

"Why not!" I slurred "we're only here for another day or two; let's enjoy ourselves!"

"I'm Ok, but how the hell are you going to do it?" asked Kim

"Oh, I thought I'd just blow him" I replied "I'll tell him It's my time of the month?"

"Yeah, That'll work" she slurred.

At that Kim pulled my face to hers and gave me a sexy but very sloppy kiss. I could feel our lipstick coated lips sliding together and could feel her delicate tongue slip inside my mouth as she pulled my face harder towards her. I let her tongue explore my mouth, feeling it flick all around and I was really enjoying the taste of her mouth juices as we kissed. We broke our kiss and Kim said;

"This thing tonight is fine, but you're still my girl, right?"

"Oh Kim, there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be your girl forever!" I replied, gazing deep into her eyes and cupping her cheek gently in my hand.

"That's Ok then!" she replied

We both sat back and I could see Kim's lipstick smudged all over her face so said;

"We'd better do our lipstick again honey!"

"Ok" she slurred as we both lifted our bags and tidied our messy lips and applied more luscious lip color.

Kim and I planned what we were going to do while we waited for the guys to return. They soon returned and as they sat Kim leant close into Jan and whispered something in his ear. He looked like a cat that had got the cream as he nodded and immediately started to kiss her. Sven looked on in disbelief then looked down at me. I winked at him and put my hand down into his groin to massage his already hard cock. He quickly turned to face me, put one arm around my shoulder and his other hand down onto my leg.

"Sorry, out of bounds at the moment, wrong time of the month" I said shaking my head.

He nodded his understanding and moved his hand up to cup and massage my breast and hard nipples. His face came down to mine and I felt his lips brush against my cheek and nibble their way around to my ear. His hand pulled my long blonde tresses to one side as he moved his head round to my ear. I felt him nibble at my ear again, causing my large heavy diamante earrings to swing around and brush against my skin.

For the second time in my life I was seriously necking with a guy. The first time was when we had entertained our escorts over a year ago at the annual ball for our stockbrokers. I didn't consider myself homosexual at all, I now felt more like a lady, and it felt kinda natural to make it with a guy, although I did prefer it with Kim. This was just after all, a little adventure for both of us!

I soon felt his mouth work its way around to mine and then his lips plant themselves firmly onto my lips. He was a rough kisser, not gentle like Kim, and I felt his coarse tongue invade my mouth and start to chase mine around. It put me off at first, but as he gently massaged my breast I melted and opened up to his advances. My hand had found his hard cock and I was rubbing it through his pants. With all of this attention my soft cock was starting to get hard, and I really struggled to keep it under control. I broke our kiss and looked over at Kim to see that they were also getting it on. He was massaging her breasts with one hand and had his other buried between her legs. Her hand was inside his pants and I guess wrapped around his cock. I really wished it was my cock she was massaging but quickly had my attention dragged back to Sven as he placed his hand high on my thigh again. 'Oh No' I thought in a panic 'He's going to find my cock' I shook my head and said "No" as he gently stroked higher and higher, pushing the soft material of my dress up to reveal my lacy stocking tops.

"Don't worry," he said, "I just want to feel your beautiful legs"

How could I resist! I let him rub his rough hands up and down my leg and the sensation of his rough hands sliding against my smooth nylon was electrifying. He rubbed and teased all of the way up my leg until he found the naked flesh above my stocking tops and the sensation was mind-blowing. I felt my legs part slightly and my cock spring fully to attention, but by this stage I was passed caring as he skillfully massaged my breast and gently caressed my leg. I turned my head back up and let him kiss me again.

I looked over at Kim and watched as she raised herself up slightly, pulled her panties down and hiked her dress up to her waist. She then stood while Jan wriggled underneath her, her sexy nylon clad legs and pussy in full view. When Jan was directly under her she slowly sat on his cock and let her dress fall back down. Her eyes rolled as he penetrated her and she started to rock her hips back and forth, slowly screwing him. Jans hands came around to her front and he cupped her breasts as they got into a gentle screwing rhythm. As Sven watched them I felt his cock start to throb harder and knew he was ready for some action. I slid down onto the floor, under the table and knelt between Sven's legs. I reached out and unzipped his pants to free his hard cock. Before I went any further I glanced behind me and the vision I saw nearly blew my mind. Under the edge of the table I could see Jan and Kim from the waist down, her dress hitched up and her pretty pussy filled full of Jans cock. Her nylon-clad legs were wriggling around as she gently rocked back and forth causing Jans cock to slide in and out of her juicy pussy. Jeez it looked Hot!

This highly erotic situation had me very aroused and my cock was also now throbbing hard in my panties. I turned back, flicked my long blonde hair out of the way and moved my head into Sven's groin to take the end of his cock in my mouth. I heard him moan above the noise in the club as I let my wet mouth slowly slide down the full length of his shaft until I felt the tip touch the back of my throat. I started to move my head up and down his cock, but he was really aroused by this stage and started to thrust himself in and out of my mouth. I kept my head still and allowed him to fuck my mouth with his hard cock, the tip sliding in and out of my hot juicy mouth, only stopping when it touched the back of my throat. I soon started to taste some pre-cum and thought 'Oh, the poor guys going to cum straight away'. When I tasted it I took control and let his cock slide out my mouth so I could wrap my hand around the bottom half of it. I then started to jack him off, with the tip of his cock still held firmly between my lips. I had learnt a little trick from Kim, which was to hum when giving a blowjob. For a guy it really feels like a vibrating mouth and is sensational. I started to hum and could here him gasp and feel his cock swell with the pleasure I was giving him. With all of this my own cock was throbbing hard in my panties and in need of relief again. The pleasures I felt from the whole experience were immense and I could feel my own orgasm also staring to build without any outside help. I thrust one of my hands down between my legs and massaged my cock through the material of my dress and panties as I sucked and hummed on the hard cock between my lips. Sven's groaning got louder and as his cock started to twitch he thrust it harder into my mouth. With his first hard thrust I felt a jet of hot cum hit the back of my throat. At this my own orgasm overwhelmed me and I felt myself cum in my panties. He delivered three of four big spurts into my mouth and I soon had a mouthful of his hot slimy cum in my mouth all at the same time as filling my own panties with spurt after spurt of my own cum. I swallowed his load, but kept sucking until his balls were empty, getting every last drop that he had. As Sven finished, my orgasm was also subsiding and I could feel the stickiness in my panties as my cum trickled around and soaked into the delicate satin and lace.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and glanced back over at Kim and Jan. They were still at it so I thought I would help them along a bit. I shuffled over to them and put my head between Jan's legs until his hard trusting cock was right in front of my face. I could smell Kim's musky juices as her pussy was pumping up and down on his hard cock. I pushed my face into the action and let my tongue press onto Kim's clitoris. As soon as she felt it she stopped her movements and let Jan do all of the work. I licked and suckled at her clitoris as Jans cock was still pounding her pussy just below me, and she soon started to pant and groan as her orgasm overwhelmed her. As she orgasmed she started to drive herself down hard onto his cock and when he felt this he stopped thrusting and allowed Kim to do the work. His cock and balls were now right in front of my face and I quickly buried my face in them licking and sucking at his balls and around the base of his cock as Kim ground herself up and down on his shaft while having her orgasm. This extra attention seemed to finish him off and I heard him gasp and felt his balls disappear inside as he too started to orgasm. I sat back and watched in the darkness as they both orgamsed and could only just imagine the spurts of cum filling Kim's sweet love box.

Very soon they were both finished and relaxed allowing his cock to slip out of her wet pussy. I came out from under the table and sat beside Sven again. He was sat with his head back with a huge grin all over his face, like a cat that had gotten the cream! I looked over at Kim and noticed that she was nodding towards the washroom. I nodded my agreement and as we stood we said;

"Excuse us guys, we just need to visit the washroom"

"Ok" they both agreed "but hurry back" as we squeezed out from the booth, adjusted our hair and clothes and staggered off towards the ladies washroom.

As Kim and I wobbled away and out of site she whispered to me;

"Let's just go now and leave them there!"

"You wicked devil! Fine by me" I slurred "lets go home to bed! Together!"

"Yeah!" she purred and linked into my arm with hers as we staggered along, wobbling with the effects of our 6-inch heels and amount of alcohol we had drank. We staggered our way through the club, made it to the doors and burst out onto the open street in a fit of giggles.

There were plenty of taxis waiting so we jumped in the first one and were soon whisked off in the direction of out hotel. Kim and I were still giggling and she laid her head gently on my shoulder as the taxi sped through the dark streets. I held her hand in mine and rested my head on top of hers. We must have both being dozing as the taxi driver woke us outside of the hotel. We paid him and made our way up to our room. We finally made it through the doors to our suite and were back alone in our own room.

"Nikki, I'm all sticky between my legs" she giggled.

I pulled her into me and kissed her long and hard. After a few moments she pulled back and said;

"I can taste his cum in your mouth, and it's making me so horny!"

I let myself slide seductively down until I was kneeling in front of her and then pushed up her pretty dress. I could see her long beautiful nylon-clad legs and pussy framed by her suspender belt and stocking tops. Jan's cum was still dribbling from her, all down the inside of her legs and soaking into her lacy stocking tops. I pushed my head between her legs and she willing opened them to allow me to lick and suck at her sticky legs and pussy. I slowly licked at her damp stocking tops and made my way up, licking all of the sticky love juices from her legs until I made it up to her pussy and clamped my lips tightly around her love box, letting my tongue flick in and out. As I did this I could feel more trickles of Jan's cum mixed with Kim's juices pour from her wet slit and land in my open mouth. I collected the slimy fluid as it dribbled and poured into my waiting mouth and soon had quite a mouthful of the sexy nectar. I then stood and looked into Kim's sensuous eyes and slowly opened my mouth to show her the mouthful of love juice I had. She eagerly nodded and pulled my face to hers and we slipped into a wet a sensual cum and love juice-swapping kiss, sharing my mouthful between us. Soon it was all gone and we broke the kiss.

"Oh Nikki, that was so hot!"

"Yeah I know" I gasped "Feel how damp I am!"

"What do you mean?" she asked

"I'm all sticky between my legs too Kim!"

She looked a little puzzled as she knelt down before me, lifted my dress and gasped when she saw the sticky mess I had made in my panties

"Oh Nikki, you must have enjoyed yourself!" she cried excitedly as she pulled my panties down and licked all around my soft cock and balls to lap up the sticky cum that remained. She had soon cleaned me and gave my cock one final lick before she stood up again. She had the leftovers of my cum all over her pretty lips and I leant forward and licked them clean for her.

We walked into the bedroom and both slipped out of our elegant dresses and stood side by side as we hung them up and smoothed down the beautiful fabric. Kim's delightful perfume wafted over me and I could feel myself getting aroused again, although my cock had taken such a beating that day that it now throbbed painfully between my legs. We were both now only dressed in our sexy lingerie and high-heeled shoes, both having removed our panties. As we finished we turned to each other and just fell into a drunken sloppy kiss again. I was massaging Kim's breasts and pussy while she had wrapped one of hers around my aching cock as we kissed. She led me over to the bed and we both lay down, never breaking our deep sexy kiss. After a while Kim sat up and walked over to the bathroom. She returned with the strap-on dildo and glass from earlier which was about quarter full

"Remember these?" she asked wickedly

"Sure" I replied "what shall we do with them!"

"I want to try something!" she said excitedly "I want to experience what it was like for that girl in the movie, I want a mouthful of cum… and then some!"

She got me to stand and fastened the strap-on around me adjusting it so it was right next to my own semi-hard cock. It now looked like I had two cocks! As I was stood she knelt before me and took my aching cock in her mouth. Her hot wet mouth felt luxurious around my aching cock and it immediately sprung fully hard again.

"I don't know how much I've got left Kim, I have emptied my balls so many times today!"

"Mmmhhppff" she replied with a mouthful of cock.

She carried on sucking me and I looked down see that she was gazing directly up at me and urging me on to cum. She started her old trick of humming while she sucked and I felt my balls tighten ready to deliver one more load.

"Oh Kim" I gasped "I'll cum if you do that!"

She just nodded her approval so I let my orgasm build and felt my cock start to twitch. She wrapped her hands tightly around my nylon-clad legs as I started to fill her mouth with my cum. I didn't have much left and could only manage a couple of spurts before drying up. As I spurted into her waiting mouth she didn't take her eyes from mine and her deep sultry gaze mesmerized me. When I had finished she let my cock slip from her mouth and opened it wide to show me the cum she had kept. She then leant forward again and sucked on the latex dildo. My cum was dribbling from her chin as she sucked on the dildo and she didn't waste any time in reaching up and squeezing hard on the false latex balls. She backed away and I could see the dildo deliver squirt after squirt into her open mouth. She had completely filled the balls from our exploits earlier and the amount of cum was unbelievable as she continued to empty the false balls into her open mouth. She had so much in there that she had to tilt her head back to stop it from flooding out over her lips, although she was not finished yet. I watched in amazement as she then took the tumbler, which was quarter full with cum and, tipping her head further back, poured it all straight into her wide open mouth. She finally had every drop that was available and when she dropped her head back down slightly to show me her mouthful quite a lot dribbled out, down her chin and dripped onto her boobs and legs. Then without taking her eyes from mine she closed her mouth and swallowed the lot in one gulp! Then opened up again to show me it was all gone.

"Jeez, that tasted good!" she gasped.

"How the hell did you manage that, all in one go!" I said in amazement.

"It was so slimy it just slithered down easily!" she said as she stood beside me.

"I don't think I could do it" I said, "there looked to be too much!"

"Nonsense" she replied "anyway, you had better think again because I want to see you do it next time!"

That thought filled me with terror and excitement all at the same time and said, "I'm not sure Kim?"

"You'll be fine" she soothed "I'll help you"

As she spoke the remnants of cum were still all around her face so I leant forward to clean her up. I stuck out my tongue and she kept really still as I licked and slurped at her lips, cheeks and chin, chasing the lumpy cum around until she was clean. I swallowed the cum and makeup mixture that I had licked from her face and we fell into each other arms and just cuddled each other, still both quite drunk.

That last session had really finished us both off and we were both absolutely exhausted, so fell onto the bed still wearing our stockings and quickly fell asleep in each other arms, not waking until noon the next day. We must have looked a sight and felt relieved that the maids hadn't come in and disturbed us, both dressed in just stockings and sprawled all over the king-size bed, with cum stains on our bodies, stockings and faces!

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
1...456789