A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

"There, how's that feel?" she asked

"Actually quite good!" I replied.

"Problem solved," she said as she playfully slapped my butt and walked away to finish getting ready.

"Hang on Kim!" I said, "people will be able to see straight down my top!"

"So? she teased

"Well, my boobs will be on full show to anybody who wants to look!"

"So? Just flaunt them girl!" she giggled as she walked away "let them look!"

I looked in the mirror and from the front you could hardly see these things, being clear plastic. I flicked my curls of hair back again and pulled my dress up again. As the dress material wrapped around me the silky soft touch gently caressed my now naked nipples and I shivered with delight as they immediately stood hard. I reached behind me and fastened the zipper and then started to adjust the fit. As I pulled at the material the sensation against my sensitive nipples was amazing. It was quite apparent that I was not wearing a bra as my hard nipples were clearly visible as bumps in the material of my dress, and I was right, they could be seen by anybody who cared to look! Resigned to the fact I slipped my feet into my sandals, fastened the thin ankle straps and slipped the matching scarf around my shoulders and arms. As I stood I was immediately 6-inches taller and the high heels caused my legs to have so much more shape, giving them a truly sexy look. I stood in front of the mirror and was delighted with what I saw. My hair looked beautiful, sleek and shiny, with big bouncy curls at the end. My face makeup was perfect, with my long dark lashes and eyeliner making my eyes look really big and sensual. My jewelry sparkled in the light and matched completely with my dress, which looked stunning and just like liquid metal as it moved and shimmered around me. My legs and shoes fully completed the long sleek look that the dress gave me. As I leant forward slightly the view down my top was sensational, my two beautiful breasts and hard nipples being on full show! I was sure dressed this way I would attract lots and lots of attention!

As I walked and did a twirl in front of the mirror my breasts moved around inside my dress causing my nipples to brush softly against my dress material. The soft caress and sensation of the dress material brushing against my nylon clad legs was breathtaking and I felt my cock start to get hard again! By this time it was aching from all of the action and I knew I had to look away to calm down. That was a mistake because Kim had finished dressing and looked good enough to eat in her spectacular cream and gold dress, complete with her glossy nylon clad legs and sexy 6-inch heels. She was just smoothing down her dress and adjusting her hemline and then looked over at me.

"Jeez Nikki, you look awesome!"

"So do you Kim!" I replied, as she was finally ready and walked over to stand beside me.

As we stood holding hands we gazed in awe at our reflections. I think in all of the time we had spent together, dressing for sophisticated cocktail parties, balls and other events this is the most elegant, but at the same time hottest, we had ever looked!


"Go get 'em girl!" I said, "you look ravishing!"

"And just look at you! I think that this is now my favorite dress on you, easily. By far!" she gushed.

We freshened our makeup, packed our small clutch bags for the evening and tottered off to the elevators in our 6-inch heels.

We decided to have a drink in the hotel lounge while we waited for our cab and sat on a barstool to wait. We ordered a margarita and slowly sipped it while keeping an eye out for our cab. We casually chatted but were soon approached by two guys.

"Excuse me, ladies may we join you" said one of them.

"Sure" I said "but we'll be leaving soon, we are just waiting for our taxi"

"That's Ok" he said as they both pulled a stool round and sat next to us.

"Hi, my name's Mike," "and I'm Rob" they said

"Nikki" & "Kim" we replied

"Were here on business, are you too?" they asked

"No, we're on an extended holiday, touring Europe actually" said Kim

"That sounds like a ball," said Steve "can I get you girls a drink?"

"No thanks" I said as I saw a taxi pulling up "actually, I think our cab is here now"

Kim and I stood to leave and the guys looked a little disappointed as we said goodbye and walked off, making sure our butts wiggled at them as we walked away. I could sense their eyes burning into my back and long legs with sexy seamed stockings as we strutted away and I heard Kim whisper "That'll be the first of many tonight,"

I'm sure she was right.

The taxi dropped us at the restaurant where we had made reservations and once inside we were shown to a table. The restaurant was really busy, lots of people were eating late and the waiters and waitresses were rushing around like busy little bees with plates of food and sumptuous looking deserts. We ordered our meal and a bottle of wine and sat back to soak up the atmosphere. At a table close by were two couples. The girls had their backs to us but the guys had a good view of our table and as soon as we settled they were constantly staring at us and smiling. At one stage I caught them both starring down at my legs. As they continued to stare I thought 'what the hell' and decided to give them a little show. Gripping the hem of my dress at one side I slowly pulled it up until the tops of my stockings were just showing. I then rubbed my legs, slowly and sensuously and let my dress slide back down again. The feeling of the dress slithering against me was amazing, and this along with teasing them, had my cock starting to grow hard again. I glanced over at them and I could see they were completely mesmerized by my antics. Their eyes hadn't left my long slender nylon-clad legs and were now starring with their mouths hanging open in disbelief.

"What are you up to?" asked Kim mischievously as she saw them looking at me.

"Just putting on a little show for our admirers over there" I replied

"Oh, that's ok then" she giggled

"That's another two hooked!" I remarked

"Yeah, I've noticed," said Kim "we are hot property tonight girl!"

We had a lovely meal, and afterwards retired to the restaurant bar for a liqueur before moving on to a club. As Kim and I sat two young but smartly dressed guys immediately approached us, they looked to be younger than us, but tried it on anyway. Their English was not good but we soon established their names and they ours. We clumsily chatted for a few minutes before we decided to excuse ourselves and head for a club.

"That's another two! We could have our pick tonight if we wanted!" she commented.

"I know!" I cried, "what's going to happen when we get to the club? It's bound to be worse there!"

I was not wrong, within two minutes of entering the club, before we had even managed to get fully inside, we were approached by two guys but we declined their attentions and made our way through the busy club towards the bar. As we squeezed through the mass of people I felt hands on my legs, butt and even breasts as we forced our way through. We eventually made it to the bar and Kim shouted in my ear above the noise of the music;

"My butt has never been groped so much in all its life! How about you?"

"I felt like the package in a game of 'pass the parcel'! I was just glad nobody grabbed my cock!" I giggled.

We got some drinks and looked for an empty table. There wasn't any around, but as we searched Kim spotted two empty seats at one of the tables, the other two seats being occupied by a couple of guys. We walked over and went to sit. The two guys had been watching the dance floor and hadn't noticed us approaching them, but as they turned and saw the vision before them they nearly fell of their chairs in an attempt to stand up and pull the seats out for us to sit! Kim and I sat together on one side and the guys sat opposite and immediately started to chat with us. They were Danish, which was no real surprise since we were in Denmark!, and we had to stop them and tell them we didn't speak Danish. Thankfully they spoke good English and introduced themselves.

"Kim" and "Nikki" we replied, for the fourth time that evening.

We casually chatted with the guys while we sipped on our Margaritas. Kim offered me a cigarette, which I accepted. As she searched for her lighter one of the guys quickly pulled out his and offered to light them for us. I leant forward across the table holding the cigarette to my mouth in my long fingers with shiny pink manicured nails to accept his offer. As I did so I could feel my dress droop down at the front allowing my breasts to hang free and be on full show. While he lit my cigarette his eyes were firmly planted on my boobs and I glanced down to look myself and could see that he had a clear view right down the front of my dress, and at my breasts and hard nipples hanging heavily on my chest! I decided to tease him a little longer and instead of sitting back up straight I continued to lean forward, giving him a birds eye view of my naked boobs. As he spoke his eyes did not budge from my chest and I giggled as he fumbled over his words, trying to look away but not being able to, absolutely mesmerized by my large creamy orbs and hard nipples swinging around just feet from his face. I glanced sideways at Kim and noticed that she had been watching my every move and urged me on more with a playful nod and giggle. We had soon finished our drinks and cigarettes and excused ourselves as we stood to walk away. For the fourth time that night we noticed a look of disappointment as we walked away and headed for the bar.

"Nikki, you utter tease!" shouted Kim as we walked away "I saw what you were doing!"

"He asked for it" I replied.

We strutted over to the bar linking arms and giggling like a pair of naughty schoolgirls.

The rest of the night went a similar way. Every time we settled in one spot we were hit on by guys, some on their own and others in-groups of 2 or more. At one stage we had a group of 6 guys hitting on us! It was really difficult fending of the attention of 6 guys all at once and after we managed to dump them I felt quite exhausted.

"Could you handle 6 at once?" asked Kim

"Jeez!" I gasped "No, that's far to many"

"Remember the movie last night? She handled five at once," she said

"True enough, but I have one less hole to fill than you don't forget!"

"I could never forget that!" she giggled.

It was stifling hot in the club but it had an outside patio area so I suggested to Kim that we go out there and cool off for a few minutes. She agreed so we grabbed another drink from the bar and made our way through the crowd towards the patio. As we wriggled our way through the crowd my butt and legs were constantly getting groped as we squeezed through the throng of people idly standing around. At one stage I felt a hand reach into my groin and wondered who it was and bet he got the shock of his life when he felt the hard bulge in there! As I followed Kim shuffling between one group of guys I turned sideways to squeeze through a narrow gap and felt my butt slide up against a guy's crotch. Right at that moment Kim stopped, getting held up by the mass of people and leaving me stuck directly in front of this guy, with his crotch pressing against my butt. I flicked my long blonde hair back and could feel his warm breath on my neck and his cock start to get hard in his pants as I stood with my back to him and my butt pressing hard into his groin. It was a really erotic feeling to think I was having this effect on him so as I wiggled my butt very gently back into groin as I waited to move on. I heard him groan, even over the loud music, as my butt jiggled his semi-hard cock around and his cock went immediately from semi-hard to rock hard. I could feel it pressing hard against my butt and felt quite turned on by the thought of having it stuck in me. Kim started to move again so without even turning to look and see who he was I brazenly walked away, following in Kim's tracks. I bet I had given him a good story to tell his friends!

We eventually managed to make it onto the patio, which was not quite as busy with a few free tables. We sat at a table and lit up another cigarette each. As we sat erotically smoking knowing the effect it had on each other we held hands below the table. My cock had been semi-hard all night what with the sensations of my dress swishing against my legs, the soft material caressing my naked boobs and my long blonde curls caressing my naked shoulders, but now with the added pleasure from watching Kim smoke it was now throbbing and painfully hard. Kim moved her hand into my groin and started to massage my aching member under the cover of the table. The feeling of her hand massaging me through the soft silky material of my dress was sensational and I nearly blew my load on the spot!

"Oh Kim" I whispered "please don't, I'll end up making a mess in my panties!"

"We can't have that can we!" she teased and moved her hand back down to hold mine.

This time we sat for at least five full minutes on our own before being approached by more guys. The first two to hit on us asked if they could join us but we refused since they both wore wedding rings. Soon another two came over. These two were single and around our age so we agreed. By this time we had finished our drinks and I could feel myself starting to get a little tipsy. We had drunk a bottle of wine between us during the meal, had a liqueur afterwards and at least 4 margaritas by this stage. The guys offered to get us a drink and Kim accepted. As they strode off I whispered to her;

"I'm starting to get a little tipsy, I don't know about you?"

She giggled and said "Yeah me too, isn't it fun!"

The guys soon returned with more drinks and we spent the next twenty minutes chatting with them. I soon became bored and quietly asked Kim if she wanted to dance. She said yes so we made our excuses and headed back inside the club. We squeezed back through the throng of people, playing another game of pass the parcel with all of the groping hands and eventually made it to the dance floor. When I lived as a guy I had never been a good dancer, always a bit left footed, but over the past few years Kim had taught me to loosen up and I had become relatively good, although not as good as Kim. As a young girl she had dance training and I thought she was good enough to have been a professional dancer. She was very lithe and her dancing movements were really erotic to watch.

We found a spot on the dance floor and joined with all of the other people jigging around. Kim and I gazed deeply and erotically into each other's eyes as we swayed and danced in front of each other. The vision of Kim sexily dancing had my cock throbbing again. I glanced down and the bump was only just visible in the material of my dress so I was not worried about anybody seeing it. We danced together for quite a while, swaying sexily on our 6-inch heels in time with the music. All of the time my beautiful dress was flowing around me like liquid metal as I moved, each fold and movement catching the light and flashing like little bolts of lightening. Eventually we both needed the bathroom so we decided to go together. We staggered off the dance floor and headed for the washroom. Our path was a little zigzagy as the effects of the wine and margarita had now taken full effect and we stumbled across the floor in our wobbly 6-inch heels, both giggling at out efforts.

We burst into the washroom and fell into one of the empty cubicles in a fit of giggles. Kim sat down first, hiked up her dress, pulled down her panties and let her stream of pee go. She looked stunning with her dress up around her waist, her full nylon clad legs on show as she peed into the bowl. Memories took me right back to our first encounter, when we had been skiing and I was dressed as a girl with Kim for the first time. This time I was stood directly in front of her, and as she peed she looked up at me and noticed the bulge in my groin area through the thin material of my dress. Without saying a word she lifted the hem of my dress and slid her head under. I shuffled forward and could feel her lips and tongue start to work their way up my nylon-clad legs. I trembled as she kissed and licked at the bare flesh above my stocking tops an eventually worked her way up to my cock, still encased in its lace and satin panty cell. I looked down over my shiny breasts and through my masses of curls and could she my dress moving around and gasped with pleasure and relief and she took my cock from my panties and into her mouth, the hot wet sensation on my aching cock was such a relief that my knees started to tremble. I could hear her slurping efforts as she sucked greedily on my cock and in no time at all my cum started to boil up. The overall erotic sensations of the evening plus the drink and dressing experience had gotten me on the brink of an orgasm for most of the night, and with Kim's efforts I felt a huge wave wash over me as I finally orgasmed, pumping spurt after spurt of hot cum into her waiting mouth. She carried on sucking until I was empty, then let my soft cock slip from my mouth, tucked it back inside my panties and came out from under my dress. She looked ravishing with her hair all tousled and traces of cum on her lips. She wiped her face with a little toilet tissue then stood up in front of me. We immediately kissed each other hard and passionately and I could taste the remnants of my cum on her lips, tongue and breath. We eventually broke to allow me to pee. I sat like a lady, pulling my panties down to my knees and my dress up to my waist and managed to pee with my now soft cock while Kim stood watching me tidying her hair. We both emerged from the cubicle to get some very strange looks from another girl who happened to be in there. She must have heard us but just couldn't work out what she had heard, especially with two lovely creatures such as Kim and I waltzing out together. We giggled as we fixed our makeup and returned to the club.

"One last drink before home?" slurred Kim

"Ok"

We walked through the crowd and made it to the bar, ordered another margarita each and sat on two empty barstools. We lit a cigarette each and sat relaxing while we smoked and sipped elegantly at our potent drink. In no time at all another two guys hit on us. Again they were Danish but spoke with perfect English. We quickly established their names as "Sven" and "Jan"

"Hi, Nikki" and "Kim" we replied for what felt like the 100th time that night.

They were both typical Danes, big, hunky and blonde but also very smooth, chatting constantly, never letting Kim or I relax. Sven ordered another round of drinks, even though we said no, but when they turned up we drank them anyway and by this stage of the evening we were both more than a little worse for wear and should really have been tucked up in bed together back at our hotel. The guys quickly took advantage of this and whisked us onto the dance floor. Sven grabbed my hand and Jan Kim's, and pulled us easily from our barstools on onto the dance floor. I struggled to keep up with Sven, he took really long strides and I was skipping along behind him in my 6-inch heels. My breasts were really bouncing around and occasionally they would jump out from behind my dress showing anybody who cared to look a tantalizing glimpse of hard nipple! Kim was right beside me, also getting pulled along by Jan and we looked at each and started to giggle at our situation, which made the running even harder!

When we reached the floor the guys pulled us in and started to dance close. My delicate hand felt really small wrapped in Svens large hand, and he was good 4 inches taller than I was, even though I had 6-inch heels on. His other arm was wrapped around me, pulling tightly into him. I could feel his cock start to get hard in his pants as it pressed into my groin and leg. Luckily my cock was still soft so I was not worried about him finding it. As we slowly danced his hand dropped down to my butt and he started to massage my cheeks between his strong fingers. I could see Kim and Jan next to us and she was also getting her butt massaged. We caught each others eye and flashed a big sexy smile at each other. As Sven massaged my butt I involuntarily felt myself relax in his arms and push my firm butt cheek further into his hand. He immediately got the message and slipped his other hand down and now had both of my butt cheeks cupped firmly in his large hands, pulling my groin tightly against his hard throbbing cock. I felt really weak in his strong arms and let him massage my butt and nuzzle his head into my neck as we danced. He moved a hand up and parted my long blonde hair so he could push his face into my neck and I soon felt his lips and teeth start to kiss and nibble at my neck.

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
1...34567...9