A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

As I lay between her legs our nylon-clad legs brushed and slid smoothly together and the sensation of this plus the sight of Kim's sexy body laid prone in front of me was amazing. Kim felt my cock and gasped with pleasure and anticipation as I slowly pressed it forward. The head slipped inside her and she gasped "Oooo" as it stretched her muscles wide. I pushed forward again and the head slid all of the way in, allowing me to carry on pushing forward, filling her slowly with my full 8-inches of hard flesh. When my groin embedded itself in her butt cheeks she groaned deeply, feeling her butt stretched wide and full of my hard cock. The rocking movement of the train did a lot of the work for us so I laid gently on her back with my cock fully buried in her butt. The feeling of her smooth warm flesh against my breasts and our stocking-clad legs swishing together was purely erotic. My long blonde hair tumbled down and we were both laid under a mass of blonde and mahogany curls as I started to caress her head and hair gently with my long slim fingers and long red nails. The train movements rocked and shook us back and forth and Kim gasped, "Oh shit Nikki, that's good!" as occasionally I would thrust my hips a little harder, driving my cock in deep.

We lay in that position for ages, enjoying the sensation as the train rocked us back and forth. After a while our passion was nearing breaking point and I raised myself up to start to screw her butt a little harder. I placed a hand either side of her breasts on the bed and raised my body off hers. I slowly pulled my cock out and then drove it in hard again and she screamed with delight as my groin slammed into her butt.

"Oh yes, again, again!" she wailed.

I continued to do it over and over gain, pulling nearly all of the way out then slamming it back in hard and all of the way in to the hilt, causing a loud slapping noise as my groin buried itself in her butt. Kim was soon panting with intense pleasure and screamed, "Nikki, I'm going to cum again!"

I then started to fuck her butt for all I was worth, giving her the full 8-inches with every hard thrust.

She soon started to groan and shudder as her orgasm washed over her and I felt my cum start to boil. I let my orgasm hit me and buried my cock as deep as it would go, filling her creamy butt with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

When we were both finished I collapsed next to her on the bed and she gazed across at me from under our manes' of hair. She looked completely drained and flushed in her post orgasmic state. When I let my gaze settle on her eyes there was no need to speak. Her pretty face and eyes gave me a look that said everything. They conveyed all of her love, passion, longing and commitment in one adoring gaze. I just nodded to show I had got the message and cuddled in close to her. She didn't move once as I pulled a sheet over us and wrapped my arm around to cuddle her into me. I watched her eyes slowly close and her face relax in a look of pure contentment and happiness as she drifted off to sleep, followed closely by me.

We awoke early next morning to the sunlight streaming through our cabin window. We had both lain quite still all night, hardly moving from the position we had fallen asleep in.

"Last night was good," she said as we both yawned and stretched the sleep away.

"It was for me too" I replied

"Do you think Erik will remember that night?"

"Oh yeah, without a doubt!" I said.

We dressed and packed our overnight bags ready for arrival. The train was soon pulling in to Berlin where we were to start the next stage of our exciting adventure.

To be continued?

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
1...456789