All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 16'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Work - As Usual

This continues to be one of my favorite stories. "Maybe I'm a lesbian." Oh man...

bound2thewallbound2thewallover 12 years ago
killing me!

i know you wont kill them off but you are killing my poor heart here!!! i love hannah but i love the men a lot more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter!

Hannah's tirade was like a voice of reason. It's true as a slave that Ciara has no rights and no formal relationship with the men or legal recourse if they tired of her and wanted to end their relationship. Whatever your opinion of marriage/domestic partnership, I think it'd be hard to argue with a straight face that the alternative gets the dependent party more support when the relationship ends. Hannah is mad as hell that her mother is a slave, clearly, and will probably end up doing something that shakes Pateria's status quo to the core. Hannah doesn't fairly place all the blame though: slavery only exists at all because of the women. Paterian women have total control and keep men subjugated (like slaves really), so slavery must exist with their blessing. Ciara didn't bring this up to Hannah but I'm sure the little girl won't fail to realize that truth. She hates the system of slavery that ensnared her own mother, and as a Paterian woman, there might be something she can actually do about it. I wonder though, if other human slaves have born female babies, haven't those babies felt the same way as Hannah? Is there a reason why we haven't heard anything about them? I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for doing regular updates. There's nothing worse than a good multi-chapter story that goes years without being finished (if ever)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love Hannah.....

Have a feeling that Hannahs views on slavery will eventually have a big impact on this world. What a fabulous female she will be. Love her she is simply wonderful even when she is upset and acting out! Seriously who wouldn't have issues with the way her mother has been treated. As for the men, well, I don't think you will kill them off. GO HANNA!!!!!!!

rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
Plot twist number....

LOL as always a great read, i never know just where you will take us next and i do love that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I have paid good money for stories that were not as well written as yours you really should consider publishing this when u get to the end

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
If human slaves have girl babies--

I too have wondered how everyone (the women) can be so surprised by the birth and its consequences of a hybrid human/Pateian baby girl.

My thought is that human slaves have been harder to take because of the tightening of the natural defenses that DW spoke of. The women know about the possibility and have taken steps to prevent babies.

It is not so long ago that slavery was outlawed world wide so maybe they have been lucky and any babies were boys or the mothers came from a slave holding culture. Maybe they have never faced this situation before.

I agree Hannah will be a handfull for the women in future chapters.

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I stay up late just to get your updates! My eyes are drawn from word to word, then I am left wanting more!!! Thank you for sharing your muse.

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
FYI

It's not just a little story. :P LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Captured

I am in love with your writing. You have completely captured the toddler mentality. I couldn't help cracking up at Hannah's temper tantrums and thinking of my niece. Well, minus the talons. I'm thankful you won't be killing off the men for a good plot twist. I think all your dedicated fans would send some angry thoughts at you. Keep bringing us the awesome!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
wowwwwww!!!!

excellent chapter.....what's that expression.."out of the mouths of babes". she said everything ciara feels but couldn't say to her men. i hope this makes them truely understand ciara more. i know they themselves are servants but for some reason they don't seem to quite understand the effects of it.

one point hanna made has me curious tho, she mentioned that if the men tired of ciara would they dump her for someone else or just because they didn't want her anymore. human men do things like that, i wonder if the same mindset exists in paterian men.

also, hanna's dislay of anger showed me two of her characteristics....first that she has a sense of justice and the other is that she is definetly part human. she wants to protect her mother that is definetly not a paterian trait (at least it hasn't been displayed yet).

i'm so curious to see where this goes next, i think it's safe to say that our men will not be killed, but is there punishment in their future? and if so, i'm really curious to see how little miss hannah will react.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
this was way to funny!

"You have the nicest breasts and you let me touch them, thank you," he said leaning down and nuzzling my clothed chest. "I'm glad we were family

i'm about to die and i say this????? funny DW, this was priceless!

Kajia_VeraciousKajia_Veraciousover 12 years ago
Pure rapture

OMFG one week to wait until the next chapter is too long! That said, thank you for showing your loyal fans mercy with your closing comment. Like an earlier "anonymous" fan wrote, I too have paid hard earned money for stories that were no nowhere near as great as yours in many aspects!!!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
I seriously need more stars.

I didn't really think you'd kill the men off, but I still appreciate you reassuring us. Probably saves you quite a few hysterical emails as well.

I'm not sure what they all think the men will be killed for - angering Hannah. I'm worried about Hannah since she ran off in such a state. And I'm worried about her anger since she knows about the ore and the implant. But that'll teach Nu'reeh to share a secret with an toddler. I so want Hannah to come to love the men - play with them and the toys they bring. Oh - this story is always so wide-open! I wish I could just stay up and read it all. I go hunting for it every Wednesday - well, I start a little earlier just in case. :-)

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
WoW *sniffs*

let me say that this chapter had me laughing so hard i cried, then i was sobbing at all the anger that Hannah has towards the Men, Especially towards Damien and His brothers, though i understand why the Women want to keep this distance between the two but i have a feeling Hannah will be the one that will bridge them together as they should have been in the first place, but she has to let the anger go about Ciara being a slave, even though she didn't want to be one in the first place, she has accepted it and does truly love Her Men. i also know what Ciara is trying to teach Hannah about loving her men instead of using them like most of the Women seem to do. Well enough of my ramblings and just want to say keep up the excellent work hun.

Donna.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I am speechless!

Holy cow! I never thought this could happen!

blackkiate01blackkiate01over 12 years ago
....OMG!!!

Loving you story soooo much!!!

one of the best stories i have ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She has to learn

To appreciate the men for who they are. When will she be able to listen to her mother, and understand that she should not hate the men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great New Twist

Love this story, whilst you might be surprised it is rated well, we are not, let's be honest a great story takes all aspects into account, it's not just about the sex, it's how you have been able to twist the tales, add new twists, and provide the sex aspect, that has kept this story fresh, and your avid readers waiting impatiently for the next chapter lol.

Well done, on an excellent tale my friend. DVDs, Simon

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 12 years ago
Holy Talons Batman!

Excellent plot twist! My my my you tell a great story!

Just out of curiosity... How many chapters till the story's completion? Hurry up and write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please write faster...it is horrible waiting. I check back every day just looking for a new chapter. Sorry to be so impatient, but it is soooo good!

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Damn!

I'd say Nu was right about Hannah leaving the nest early! I take it that temper-tantrum is in line with a girl going threw hormones the first time! Awesome chapter! It would be interesting if Ciara could get an implant though, be able to talk with her daughter where ever she goes, though then Nu would know that Ciara had figured out what was being done to the men. I got a feeling Hannah will come forward just like when she kicked Christof wrist! Another week of waiting!

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
A week is tooooo long to wait!

I know you write and submit these stories quickly but a week is going to be rather a long wait for the next instalment!

Absolutely loving your work. The talent and imagination you have is simply outstanding!

Keep up the fabulous work - can't wait for chapter 17!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

Wonderful chapter as usual.Maybe the women became the way they are from the original slavers.It seems they developed their wings and talons as weapons to defend themselves against slavers. Then they turned the table on the slavers, and evolved to where they are now.Men as slaves. just a thought. I am so loving this story. congratulations DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent stuff once again! I really like the fact that Hannah's anger and accusations are justified: the men did do these things to Ciara (remember Rachel).

I know that things have changed for her and how she feels about her new family and her situation. The men have changed, but there are consequences for their past actions. Hannah knows exactly what happened to Ciara in the past - how much it hurt her, and lashes out over what could, in theory, still happen. She reacts with a child's desire to protect her mother, bringing several chickens home to roost!

Can’t wait to see what happens next!

GiniDGiniDover 12 years ago
LOL think you're all wrong

To start off logicically the men didn't enslave her, the slavers did. The men didn't buy her, the women did. The men thought they had paid but not true. Question is where or what next.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't kill off Damian and his brothers please.

I love this story and it won't be the same without them.

JadedRomanticJadedRomanticover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!

God I luv this story, it's so original and different and I look forward to reading it every week. Another great chapter, I adore Hannah and can totally understand the bond between a mother and her child which would make her so defensive of her Ciara. Can't wait till chapter 17, im sure if will rock as the Dr get better and better with every tale she spins.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 12 years ago
"These men still keep you like a pet after they trained you like a dog."

This line from Hannah, pretty much sums up every problem that I have had throughout the entire story with this arrangement. Like Ciara, I have more or less resigned myself to the status quo, but that's because I can't do anything to change it and neither can she. (Look at me talking like I'm in the story.) Hannah on the other hand feels like she can affect events and she's probably right, so she could never just resign herself to her mother's life. Once she gets older she may come to see that the brothers won't just discard her mother, but she's not wrong. Human (or in this case Paterian) nature is a changeable thing. People fall into and out of love. It could happen. Just because they don't think it will, doesn't preclude the possibility. It doesn't help that the brothers still don't really understand Ciara's feelings and point of view. It'll take time, but I do think that Hannah will see that the brothers are changed people from when they first got Ciara. And since that change was a gradual one, that they are unlikely to change back. I also believe that she'll come to see the injustice inherent in the entire system in place on this world. She's a child reacting to some very adult feelings and situations. I'm interested in seeing what she does when she gets older.

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

haha. I love Evan so much.. "I liked everything you taught us, except the vomiting. That was awful." I can't believe you made me laugh at such a sad moment. I am DYING to read next chapter! What will Hannah do to them and how will she and the brothers come together??????? Thank you for updating doctorwolf!!! You're the best!

Marquis1305Marquis1305over 12 years ago
Amazing (as always)

Omg... I almost cried at the end. You literally have me checking every tuesday night until thursday morning to see when the next chapter has shown up. I love these books and can't wait until they find out who the father is ((personally I think it is Christof, even if she looks like Damien)) but I love the way you have wrapped us around the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

omg i loved this chapter so much!!!!! you better keep writing!! lol

blunajanablunajanaover 12 years ago
Lack of sleep...

I defend my sleep against everything, but today I got up half an hour early just to read your story. And I am looking forward to the next week. Thank you!

JulianaHopeJulianaHopeover 12 years ago

I am so emotionally involved in this story! I love Hanna! Please please don't make me choose which man I love the best because I just can't! Thank you for making sure your fans don't worry about the lives of the men for the next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I hope this blended family will work out. Hannah is so strong willed I wonder if she will accept her men as family.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Exceptional.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
What an awesome chapter

I loved Hannah's little rant. Excellent can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
congratulations on top spot in the sc-fi fantasy hall of fame. 4.94 with this chapter and it’s not even out 24 hours yet!

the only thing i think that is extraordinary is that damien and family are automatically thinking that they will be punished after hannah’s temper tantrum. 10% human & 90% paterian, something’s got to give.

wondering: why hasn’t ciara been put back on the contraceptive drink if shes not to get pregnant again? or is there a more permanent way?

still speculating if the portals from/to earth are defective? or is it female propaganda?

don’t you just hate evan for being so cheery in the morning!

thanks DW for another brrrill chapter ;0)

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
Hannah

I can't decide if I like Hannah, I wanted her to be more understanding of her fathers too. Her temper is way to much, lol. It would freak me out if a baby acted like that. Thanks for commenting at the end that there is no intent to kill off the brothers, I love them.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
Hannah is her Fathers daughter..lol

i say Hannah is acting just like her father, Damien has a bad temper too, He goes from calm to a killing rage in a drop of a hat and understandably Hannah would inherited that too. But once she cools off i think she will step in to protect the Men, if not for her sake then her mothers. Because that is what the temper tantrum was about, not being able to protect her mother in the future. After all she is still a baby though she is halfway grown up. She doesn't know how to handle the anger and most likely hormones running through her system.

had to throw in my two cents in again..lol

Donna

SampopbobSampopbobover 12 years ago
WOW O WOW

I can not get enough of this story - It just keeps getting better & better, I honestly think this is the best story I have read on here. LOVE IT. I know you wont kill the brothers but my heart was breaking a little in the end.

Already hanging out for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh My!

That was good! I was wondering when her feelings of beeing stuck there would come out. It upsets me a little that her men didn't hear everything Hanna was saying. But it was a great story. I seriously don't know how I would feel if I had to say good-bye to my child after only spending a few months together. This has to be hard for her. I swear I felt her pain when she started to cry about her daughter leaving soon. Good work!

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so freaking much for putting that little teaser on the end because I had a little tear running down my face and a big nasty lump in my throat because you are the one that controls their fate! So it was relieving to me (now I don't have to worry and check for your update every single hour of every day, but I most likely still will anyway as it's the best story i've read on Literotica). Thanks DW!

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 12 years ago
Genius

I can wait for instalments this good - please publish so I can pay for my pleasure

bulltlrbulltlrover 12 years ago
doesn't matter about the fyi...

I still had big tears running down my face!

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
Oh Hannah!

Poor little girl with grown-up emotions. I actually feel sorrier for her than anyone else in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so good

:)

Luvlee11Luvlee11over 12 years ago
thank you, thank you, thank you

Thank you soooo much for that FYI... I was about to freak out, I thought the story was over. ugh I hope you post soon. poor little Hannah, growing up too fast, hopefully Ciara will get through to her.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
CRYING

OMG, YOU NEED TO FINISH THISN AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. CAN NOT STOP CRYING.

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago
how can you top this?

how?!?! don't stop writing pls! hope you have another story lined up after "a slave to the servants"....

AmoonAmoonover 12 years ago
Hmmm

I'm interested to see how you wrap this up. I think I know what I'd do, but it's a long shot. I really do look forward to your submissions. I'm always so busy during the week, but once Friday comes, I'm searching for the newest chapter. Thanks so much for writing it!

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

When I first started reading your novel (yes, I called it a novel), I wasn't sure I liked Ciara/Rachel. Your character development has been excellent. Damien, Bane, Kein, Cristoff, Evan, Ciara and little Hannah are fully developed characters who I've grow to care about as I read each chapter. This story of the all the stories on this site is the one I constantly look for on Tues (yes, I admit I start early) or Wednesday. Thank you so much for such an enjoyable read and some inspiration as I start on my own writing projects. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bloody brilliant! Fantastic.

I love Hannah. Her sentiments on her mother Rachel’s enslavement are clear, true, and more than justified. Rachel has been brutalized to the point she no longer remembers her true, free, self; her daughter does. I eagerly await discovering if Hannah shall become Pateria’s Pallas Athena or Furies made flesh.

I hope this story continues through many many more chapters and, as others have said, your imaginative writing is something well worth paying for.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
noooo

okay so I know they aren't going to die but still I feel aweful for them. I just don't understand why they should be punished? I mean they didn't touch her, she touched them... stupid Hannah

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Getting a kick out of things

Glad you put the fyi, would have been wondering where the story would turn and how Hannah would react to her mother going to different men.

Very interesting, seeing the comments of others who seem to really enjoy your story yet abhor the 'slave.' I wonder if you will end up bringing a few of those 'Nillas over to the 'Dark side- We got cookies!

Love your work, looking forward to the next chapter.

With the lack of 'fangs' along with teeth currently, will this be a fault because of the human side of Hannah or will it just make her even more dangerous when the teeth -n- fangs come in?

nigilnigilover 12 years ago
great stuff

didn't quite get the men on the last page, are they going to the women with "The little one wants our heads"? hahaha

Hopefully it will make Hannah see reason when mom gets upset by the loss of her men... temporarily, she will need protection against other men, anyway. And then if she's not a slave to them she'll be a slave to worse men. Now that might make Hannah really upset, lol.

Then again it's not like the men aren't slaves to the women, and who made them slaves?

Oh noes, me is rambling again. And I don't even want to predict where this is going. But it's so boring to just shout "awesome story" after every chapter.

I thank you much for taming down the mind control thingy ;)

And in a neat way, too. Feeling much better now. Awesome story!

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Looking forward to the next posting.

The comments here really add to your story - there are a great bunch of people adding their perspective and insights along with it. Personally I really like the way you developed Nu - reeh's character. It seems she wants Hannah to be strong, but not bratty. If she hears the truth of the incident, she'll probably be pleased by Hannah's emotions regarding women being slaves; yet being personally responsible for her mother's situation will likely temper retribution. I suspect she's going to be really pissed off that they ran tho.

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Re; last messed up comment

Lame :/ on re-reading your story today, apparently I changed the chapter ending in my brain while commenting. Anyway, Ne - reeh WOULD be really upset if they ran but it seems to be against her character to punish them terminally for Hannah's actions.

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianover 12 years ago

I cried a little! I was so proud of Hannah but so upset about the guys! Can't wait til the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

please keep writing it!

MissEmMissEmover 12 years ago
Addicted

I love your story absolutely addicted to it - love the brothers please please please (I'm begging here) keep them alive - Hannah's great I love how you have her wanting to protect ciara - saddened how she's lashing out at the brothers though but I can see why... I am anxiously waiting next chapter

jenni_tujenni_tuover 12 years ago
please keep the brothers

I have to vote to keep the brothers. You are delving into a complicated bag of emotions and situations but it seems that this society you have created deals in many absolutes, that being the case Hannah touched the brother not the other way around. Please I add my voice to those begging for something other than the brother's deaths and punishment.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
Why the men can't touch Hannah

I'm sure many of you wonder why the men will be killed if they even touch Hannah.

My personal opinion is that-- girls never live with the men. Almost all men have never seen a baby girl close up, maybe an older one flying in the distance. Many men don't like the women much. Some of those men might want to hurt a woman and might see Hannah as a helpless target.

Therefore the absolute rule-- touch her and die.

CH17 should post on Wed. as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep the guys

This is a great story. Don't kill off your main characters. The story would suffer.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I cried.

Poor Hannah. It's hard to be conflicted and to have such a sense of responsibility, especially as a baby. And there is nothing Ciara can do to stop it because Hannah has seen everything she has seen and felt everything that she has felt. I know they will work it out somehow.

Love this story so much. I was away for a while and was so excited to see 3 chapters when I returned. Love them all and I can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope there is more....

I absolutely love your story. I swear I would buy this sequel if it were in stores. I'm looking forward to reading your next instalment.

EOLoverEOLoverover 12 years ago
Please Hurry!

I can't wait for the next chapter.

SamiraLeilaSamiraLeilaover 12 years ago
Aiiii

Amazing!! As always. I can't wait! Great job DW and Steve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic story!

Great story line, very engaging, and thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow! Great writing and a vivid imagination, found the series over the weekend and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter <biting nails> Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huh?

Where's the sex?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:D

You are very prompt with your next chapters, I love this story so much! I've been checking every day, you just made my night. Thank you so much!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

crap where is this going now. i can't see her killing off her favorite men, maybe she could have a serious talk with hannah instead.

BubblingBubblingover 12 years ago
Damn it Hannah...Nu-Reeh...who ever...I need those men.

Ciara can't go to someone else...Hannah has to understand Ciara's feelings too. Maybe somehow Ciara can bond w/ Hannah and the men again. Somehow...it's gotta work. I like this story too much. But it is funny how it is a lot like the male/female roles on Earth in the past and a today...just it's the men that rule here instead of the women. Men use the women for sex and discard them on Earth and the women do the same to men in the story. Maybe that another part of why the hate in Hannah is so strong...memories from Earth, plus her mother's situation, plus her genetic instincts, plus being taught by the 'women' equals real hate for men. This my favorite story.

BubblingBubblingover 12 years ago
Story is too good...wasn't time yet for erotica.

This story is really good. It wasn't time for erotica for Ciara. The baby is still a baby...doesn't even have any teeth yet so it certainly isn't time for her. Ciara really just had the baby...has a whole two weeks or even a month even passed yet? Her body has to heal before taking five men. This allows the anticipation of that part of their relationship build. Keep going like you are going with the story...it's good. Really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not big on scifi erotica but...... THIS IS GREAT!!!!

Dont have therm killed off, the story wont flow the same without them. The youngling will just need to learn.

toybabesluttoybabeslutover 12 years ago
cant kill off damien and his brothers

poor hannah needs to bond with her mother and father

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please update soon! I've loved this story from the beginning!

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
DW submitted it on Sun.

DW submitted CH17 on Sun. AM. Therefore normally it would have posted for you to read at 12:01 AM this morning. It didn't. This is Lit's fault. We hope to see it soon, just like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

the relationship between Ciara and Hannah is incredibly well done, especially the dynamic formed by the shared past experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A pouting bday princess:(

Today is my bday and i was def looking forward to some Damien:( but owell... Sorry the site is being dumb! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Clan of the Cave Harpy?

Sorry if that remark seems snarky; please believe that is not my intention. While reading this chapter, I couldn't help but compare it with Jean Auel's (first) book. I like how you're showing how alien the world and its people are with the subtle comparisons and contrasts with what is human. Few writers are able to do this well, and you've done a marvelous job here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE

I love this! I started reading it this weekend and haven't been able to stop. Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tissue rating....

okay this chapter i Cried! i know as a mom it is my worst fear that my son will grow up too soon, and i really got connected. I also know that it would kill me that my son would ever hate his dad so yeah i really cried there. I know being a "slave" is bad but they really are all slaves... but all i know is im addicted to this and i cant stop reading.

bazmacbazmacover 12 years ago
wonderful

I Loved it!

Yes, I do notice the blips, and in other stories they aggravate me.

Here, I am carried along by the narrative, the characterisation and, an extraordinary imagination made real - so I can only admire. I also know that you are a true 'amateur'.

Thank you for providing a most stimulating alternative to Christmas tv. I intend to get up to date by Jan 1st.

PS like a previous comment - the sex is secondary!!

'Yes, we're working on not putting in the incorrect, yet correctly spelled, word. We both understand how frustrating that can be to read.'

'All commentary is welcome whether you liked it or hated it.'

Don't worry! just keep writing. x

CinnerCinnerover 12 years ago
Comedy at it's finest

This chapter showed your talent for comedic writing at its best! The reaction of the Brothers to baby Hannah and her actions is just too precious for words. I was touched too by her relationship with Ciera/Rachael and believe that I have learned something about being a mother from this chapter. .

I have said it before, many others have said it as well, you NEED to get this published in a mainstream forum.

Jack2303Jack2303over 12 years ago

I am loving this story, and I really like how you comfort your not so avid readers at the end by foreshadowing what will probably be some sort of "happy"ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Love the story. Don't care if it has sex or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree, I don't care if it doesn't have sex in it. It's a great story without it. I might even be bored of the sex lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story is amazing!!! Really, doesn't matter bout the sex anymore! I found this chapter HILARIOUS with Hannah and the brothers, and all the betting going on! Made me laugh out loud!! Great writing, love love love this story

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
oh how I cry!

You know for all my pervyness, I didn't know I was a S&M chick, but I read all the chapters over and over. Love it. Cry a lot, but love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Faithful reader halfway through

78 yowm straight. Dw you are building this story up and forward beautifully. I am fearful of the ending, as I am a romantic and want happy endings, however I am trusting you and looking forward to the second half.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
omg

I don't want them to die. You draw me in and won't let go. I have to read the next chapter.

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Good chapter

Ok I had just warmed up to Hannah (in the previous chapter all her screeching was a little annoying to me, I'm not a patient person ;)) and then she goes and does this? I know her feelings come from Ciara's deep pain but still! Ugh, If it weren't for your little note at the end of the chapter...

You really left us a cliff-hanger here :) You are a fantastic writer. I love your story and the way you tell it.

P.S: Go over the text, sometimes you mix up the use of these two words:

Breathe: verb

Breath: noun

So, 'when you need to breathe you take a breath.'

check out: http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/breathe_breath.htm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A note on style...

I'm not sure that it's necessary to italicize the english words unless they're in dialogue. When they're italic in the narration it distracts me. Great story though.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
Hannan...Hannan....Hannan...

This little girl is too much for me at times, I understand her fight for her mother and the hatred she has for the men....but she even try to see the love they show her or is the pain inside of Ciara that unbearable that it muffles everthing else... Her hatred needs to be redirected to those who she her mother and father ill will. Great story still loving it as always... PS the little brother comment at the end was not need...fyi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Twins?

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe Ciara is carrying maybe two or more children inside her? Probably would be two (But I still am not sure) If the people around her think she is carrying the rarest and unseen type of woman... isn't it possible that she may not be? Eh, the way this story goes it probably is... I wonder what will happen if it is what they think it is... would Ne-reeh take her back to the compound to be a breeding slave again? Ugh, this is torture NOT KNOWING!!! But I can wait... I wish you and your babe good health and many happy years together :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Its great

First off, the story is so damn awesome that I didnt really mind there was no erotic in this chapter. Next, you said she hasnt grown teeth yet? Then why is her speech perfect? i dont know, im afraid i dont quite understand that part...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous