A Slave to the Servants Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers

The mouth on my cunt became more insistent quite suddenly and I understood what they'd done. I wanted them now. The light stimulation had been designed to raise my desire and it had worked.

The linen covers the men usually wore were long gone. No matter what direction my hands went in they encountered warm flesh. It felt as though I was drowning in men and I didn't mind a bit.

It was Evan that crawled over me first. Thekissinghad been his idea, so I was his reward.

"You are tight," Evan groaned as he sunk inside of my wet heat.

I begged him to go slow, because he was right. We had not had sex since before Kennedy's birth. My tunnel was slick, but Evan felt enormous inside of me. The sensation was unbelievable.

Akisswas placed upon my lips and then another. Evan's tongue sought entry into my mouth and I allowed it. As my hands wrapped around his neck his tongue entwined with mine and he groaned loudly.

Evan tried to be gentle and slow in his lovemaking. He didn't succeed. I ended up wrapping my legs around him to keep up with his voracious thrusting. It was like keeping up with a rampaging bull.

The constant grind and crush of flesh was addictive. It had been so long since we had been intimate. I teetered on the brink of a monumental orgasm for a moment and then exploded in Evan's arms as he came.

It was hard to concentrate on myself as the man above me screamed in climax. His teeth were down and he rose up on his arms to watch our joined bodies as we pulsed together. He didn't withdraw until the last shiver left my body.

I lay limply for a moment as my legs disentangled and I spread them on the bed.

"Do you know how you look?" he whispered staring down between my spread thighs. "Red, hot, and open," he growled pressing my legs farther apart, "our seed just beginning to leech from your warm confines..."

"Move," Bane demanded pushing on Evan's shoulder, he'd had enough of waiting.

Bane bodily moved Evan and stood at my feet. He looked feral and excited as his eyes raked over what was certainly his at the moment. The intense stare made me flush hotter and want to drive him higher.

Very slowly I brought my legs together and his brow knitted in frustration. Continuing to turn I soon lay on my stomach as my legs separated again.

"Isn't this what you prefer?" I asked turning to look at him as my buttocks raised in the air.

I saw a hint of fangs and knew this was certainly what he wanted. On hands and knees before him, I gave him permission to dominate and overpower me. My right hand strayed over my ass as I pulled one plump cheek away from his prize. Feeling like a sultry temptress I looked back at him and licked my lips as seductively as I could. Inadvertently, I wiggled my hips slightly and the cheeks swayed invitingly.

"Oil," Bane said roughly, his eyes not leaving my form.

The small bottle was handed to him silently and he dripped a little on his finger. Using the slick liquid he slowly painted the tight star and then started to dip further inside. One finger and then two prepared the way for his heavy cock. The initial burn was fast replaced by the longing ache for more from him.

"More," I whispered fisting my hands in the sheets anticipating the fullness he would bring.

They misunderstood the request as Bane continued his thorough preparation, stretching with his fingers. Damien's legs slipped on either side of my head and I was faced with incontrovertible evidence of his arousal. His large cock was offered to my mouth.

Giving in to the request, I ran my tongue up the heavily veined shaft. Damien shifted and bucked beneath me, obviously not satisfied. A hand settled on the back of my head and I knew what he wanted. Setting my lips over the tip I sucked him down to the base. The result was a groan of pleasure and a thrust of hips to my face.

Bane's fingers were gone suddenly, replaced by the hard cock pressing against my flesh. I tried to relax as the steady pressure forced its way into me. It had been so long and he felt so large. My body writhed as he pushed further and further in.

Somehow I'd removed Damien from my mouth and found myself panting with my face buried against his low stomach. Bane pulled out and I found the pleasure he always brought to this act. Big hands controlled my hips and stopped me from following the slide of his shaft.

"Suck," Damien ordered pulling the hair on the back of my scalp tight. "Please, I need your mouth on me."

It wasn't often Damien begged and I found it enthralling. As Bane's cock started to press back into my ass I took Damien's tool as deeply as I could. Moaning with the stretching made Damien wild and I felt his fingers tighten in my hair.

I was never denied pleasure and now was no different. Slick fingers played with the sensitive pearl of my clit and pulled at my large nipples.Kisseswere laid along my back, until I felt covered and surrounded by them.

The pace sped up as I loosened around Bane. He pressed in as deeply as he could with each thrust and his fingers grasped my hips with increasing urgency. Damien's tool started to pulse and twitch against my tongue. My world narrowed to the two stiff pieces of flesh invading me, as they tensed and then gushed.

I sucked down everything Damien gave me until he pulled my lips off his staff. He was breathing heavy and covered his softening cock with his hand. Unlike Bane he couldn't stand too much stimulation after he'd erupted. As Bane withdrew from me I tormented Damien with licks to the base of his shaft and over his balls.

"What are you doing?" Kein asked playfully leaning over us.

Before I could answer he'd pulled me up and off of Damien. I found myself wrestling on the bed with the littlest Brother and losing badly. His hands were everywhere, pinning me over and over again. He'd allow me to move or flip only to trap me again in another unbreakable hold.

Facing him, with my hands held securely above my head, I wiggled and arched. His cock rubbed tantalizingly through my soft folds and I saw the passion glaze his eyes. Enjoying the sensation he slid against me again, not penetrating, just stimulating.

In the position he held me, I couldn't move enough to capture his staff in my warmth. He held my arms above my head, so I couldn't grab him either. Until he decided this was no longer a battle I was his to toy with.

"Mercy!" I begged finally, pleading with my eyes.

"I won," he said simply, "so stay where I put you."

His golden eyes were fierce and I remembered his fascination with ropes. Evidently the ability to bind me with just his words was just as enticing.

I stayed very still as he released his physical hold. Lips drifted over my neck and left a wet path to my nipples. I moaned at the loss as his cock which was pulled away from my center.

"Patience," he murmured toying with the ample swell of each breast.

Ever so slowly his lips passed back up my chest and my neck. There was a slow steady push as he rubbed his length back against my slit. The head slid easily into my softness and he pressed in until nothing was left to fill. My fingers itched to hold and stroke him, but I remained obedient and moaning beneath him.

Kein was lost in his pleasure grunting and straining above me. Several times my arms flexed in an involuntary need to hold him, but I stopped myself every time. Kein noted the small motions and stilled his motion, smiling down at me. He roused himself from pleasure long enough to pull my arms around his neck.

"Happy now?" he asked quietly as I ran my fingers through the silky hair at his nape.

"Yes," I whispered pressing akisson his chin and another at the corner of his mouth.

Kein smiled at me before pressing our lips together. I felt the drop of his secondary teeth as our tongues brushed against each other. My hands ran slowly down his back until I was holding his hips. The quick movements of his strong muscles under my hands sped up and I knew he was close.

I was close too, the way he moved pressed my flesh in the most delicious way. I couldn't stop arching against him and seeking more contact. I got my wish as he came.

The small man pressed me into the bedding with surprising force, grinding us together as he spurted inside. The stimulation was too much and my eyes rolled back in my head as I rippled around him. I was still orgasming as he pulled away and Christof took his place.

"You are wet and ready," Christof growled as he pulled me to straddle him, "Which is good, because I cannot wait."

My friend was usually sweet and gentle, but through hazy eyes, I saw his raw need. Watching his Brothers patiently this time had taken too long. He wanted his own satisfaction.

Kein lay panting beside us as Christof sharply impaled my quivering flesh. He grabbed my hips and pulled them forward. We separated for a mere second before he thrust up and had me clenching the sheets by my head. I tried to move fast enough for him, but it was not enough. I couldn't ride quickly enough for him.

Christof pushed himself back on his knees and looked at me with wild eyes. I wasn't prepared as his strong hands rolled me onto my stomach and he grabbed my hips. Before I'd had time to become stable on my knees Christof had thrust in and was rutting me.

The jarring thrusts were in sharp contrast to Christof's usual demeanor.

"Give her pleasure, Brother," Bane scolded reaching beneath us and stroking a dangling nipple.

Evan seconded Bane's thought and his hands joined his Brother's stroking and caressing me. The gentle touches combined with the hard fucking was my undoing. I rocketed to another searing climax as Christof screamed his own.

We fell to the bed and Christof rolled off my prone form. His hands were gentle again petting down the line of my spine.

"You are something I cannot go without," he panted in my ear.

I smiled sleepily at the sentiment as Evan lifted me and carried me to the shower.

We got ready for bed and I remembered how Damien had said I would spend my days. I felt fine now, but I knew tomorrow I would be tired and sore. I crawled on the bed and tried to beg him out of my training regimen.

"Lay down and sleep," he ordered pulling the blanket over my legs and torso. "We will not let weakness rule you."

I pouted a little and then Christof made the winning argument.

"Hannah said she would help us escape," he reminded me. "She refused to take us because you would be in danger. Become strong and let her lead us to freedom. Until she sees you are able to defend yourself, I doubt she will take us."

The reasoning made me stop. Hannah had promised us freedom. We just couldn't go now because it wasn't safe enough for me.

"She said she would take us," I said staring at them. "We could get away! If I get stronger..."

"If you are trained and strong, I'd bet she'd take us sooner," Bane commented laying his head back on the pillow.

"Without a doubt," Kein said taking his spot and stretching out.

That was all the incentive I needed.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers