All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 37'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 424 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing story and writing!! BW, you're highly talented! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us and completing :)

The end has come as we new it was approaching. It's an excellent wrap up! For my own selfish desires, I wish there was a much longer development towards the conclusion as you have many nuanced ideas and realistic characters of incredible interest. And I am sure you can write many spin offs from the wonderful world and characters which have captured our imagination and attention. I do wish you choose to publish in one way or another when you have time, so me and many others have a source of access to this story other than this one website. I look forward to MOAR from you BW :) . All the best for you and family. (yes! 101st comment)

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 12 years ago
Excellent!

as always your story takes my breath and weaves a beautiful and exciting picture in my mind! well done! looking forward to the next great adventure! a return to the wolves would be awesome!!

utocelutocelalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Very fitting ending. Thank you once again for your dedication to the story and your fans! As the story progressed it seemed to get stronger and I really connected with the emotions Ciara experienced throughout her journey. All the best to you and I look forward to your next written adventure.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. I've read thousands of stories, and written a few of my own. This is one of my all time favorites. Thoughtful and fresh, sexy and daring, and sometimes infuriating... I loved it all.

Good luck with your new life, and thank you for the story.

PandemosPandemosalmost 12 years ago
As for some undeserved criticism,

IMHO, I think some people can't stand to see a story end...and I think it is reflected in their comments. I loved it and thought the end was most appropriate. Thanks for the journey and wonderful storyline. Hope you keep writing. I'm looking forward to your next saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

I so enjoyed this story. I actually shed a tear reading about the birth of the twins and their beautiful singing.

Amazing.

Thank you so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

This was an amazing story but I cant help but feel like it ended too abruptly. Dont get me wrong. It was a great ending, it just came very quick. (no pun intended) I definately understand the need for a quick ending what with having a newborn and all though! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing but over to quick :-(

I loved this series and the way it ended. I wish it could have gone on longer. I can't wait to read your other stories! You should be published!

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
What title???

If DW was ever to revisit Ciara and her family what would the title be?? Since she is no longer a slave and they are no longer servents they are all free now.

So what surgestions would you have for a title?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for three weeks of great reading

this is now the 30th of August 2012, im on summer holliday, and i really really have nejoyed all the writing, i loved the series and read it continually for three weeks, driving my friends, mum and stepdad mad with all my blithering on about your work, i am actually writting a spin off from your story just to keep the magic alive for me just abit longer

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
when you're up to it

A sequil with the twins could be exciting! Or fuji's liberation of Batra!

LeahbeLeahbealmost 12 years ago
I love this story .. but, please

ANOTHER WOLF STORY !!! or something completely different :) thanks for the amazing read! Sad its finally over its been a part of my life for so long now (always anxiously awaiting a new chapter) tears...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Over so fast...

I started reading this story back when chapter 8 was the newest. I have looked forward to each and every new chapter as they came out. I don't know what to do now. Thank you for this! It was a fantastic story, and I wish it wasn't the end.

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 12 years ago

Re willieone 08/30/12

Pateria, the free generations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Setting

I started reading merely a week ago and practically devoured these pages. I was totally absorbed. The alien setting you concocted filled my mind with images in the style of Frank Frazetta. Despite it being an erotic piece of fiction, the elaborate social structure, culture, and the build up to the eventual revolution where the highlight for me. However, I am left feeling slightly disappointed and I can't be sure why. It could be just because its all over, but I want to say it was the way the revolution and eventual alien war that took its place was handled, which never seemed to have a major climax to it. I think I was expecting a major battle or event with some heavy casualties. It could be due in part that I have been reading George R.R. Martin's A Song of Fire and Ice series and prepared myself for the worst. Hannah felt faded out towards the end too, Kennedy seemed to have more interactions with the family. I wasn't sure on the fate of Nu-Reeh or Dinah as well. I assume Nessa was Rachel, though I thought she wasn't truly from Earth but a near bye planet where they developed denser bones? And the final bedroom interaction with Bane reminded me what the story's true purpose is. I do agree with the majority however in saying this should be published, even without revisions I can see it doing well. Especially with the latest popularity of 50 Shades of Grey, you can easily still keep the erotic scenes in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So good!

I read this in two days, just couldn't stop! I loved that you created a whole new world with a lot of plot twists and a complex story. Will be re-reading this for a while. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Bravo!

Agree with all the praise for your world-building skills, wonderful indeed.

Your characterisation was also ultra-credible.

What really wowed me however was your exploration of the psychological effects of freedom after captivity and the practical issues which a newly free society must face.

All so real and thought provoking. Thank you.

Joy and blessings to you and your Baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
New Series?

for your next series,could you do something that involves a female werewolf finding her mate in a human? Of all the authors on this site you're the only one who could pull it off.

dragongoddessdragongoddessalmost 12 years ago
what can I say...

I'm sad to see this series end and yet, it ended perfectly.. I started reading this a few months back and could only read one or two chapters a night, sometimes a week apart due to life.. but each time I read a new one until I finally got to a point where I was actually having to WAIT until you put out the next one and I'd pull my hair out waiting then get giddy when I saw a new chapter up.. I just happened to check it out tonight and I was not disappointed.. to answer the question in the subject..

I can say this has been by far one of the very best series I've followed on here.. I can also say... THANK YOU for writing it and letting us all take this journey with you :)

I wish you all the best with your family and I look forward to when you take the reigns of writing once more :)

tuckerpusstuckerpussalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

What a truly amazing story - I only discovered it yesterday morning and have glued been to my laptop for 2 days straight trying to finish it - I would not have been disappointed if I had paid for this in a bookstore the fact it is here for free is phenomenal - thank you so much xx

LaadynurseLaadynursealmost 12 years ago
Thank you.

Simply, thank you for sharing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ALAS!! ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END..

One of the best story series in Literotica i have read so far. Unfortunately u have decided to END the series but i EARNESTLY request u DOCWOLF to please continue this wonderful series. MY BEST WISHES for YOU and YOUR LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY..

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 12 years ago
Love, love, loved this story!

I have enjoyed reading this story several times over. One day I would love to see a couple spin offs. (Shorter stories, maybe) A story telling of Hannah in Administration and her and Kennedy finding mates. Maybe a story about the sons grown and finding mates, potential offspring they may of had. etc...

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 12 years ago

Once again DW this is by far the best piece i've ever read on lit.com.

I am sad to see it ended but you did it in a good spot. I hope that you decide to write more about Pateria. Maybe continuing with the twins or one of the younger families. Whether you do a spinoff or you write something new I'll be waiting with bated breath to read it. Thank you once again for an amazing read!!

sashaalenasashaalenaalmost 12 years ago
all in a row

I'm just glad I found this story only last week, I read them all in a row, laundry, cleaning and shopping had to be put off, I was glued to my screen - sometimes living alone DOES have advatanges :D

Thank you so much dw, this was a great great great great story! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. And please keep writing!

fruitloverfruitloveralmost 12 years ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I am going to miss looking forwards to the reading your next chapter.

klv523klv523almost 12 years ago
This should be in print

I can't encourage you enough to try to get this officially published. You might want to contact Ellora's Cave as I think this is right up their alley. This was such a great story, thank you so much for all your hard work. Congratulations on your new addition to the family! I will continue to check back in the hope that you will continue to write when you have the time. Best of luck! And thanks again!

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I agree with the previous comment, you should definitely publish your work. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am sad to see it end, but unlike most books, I don't feel like you left me hanging. Your story was "complete" and very pleasing.

Thanks again for sharing. Now that I have finished, I will be able to get some work done. While I was reading your work, everything else (with the exception of my job) got put on hold; cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc. :) Your story has been a great distraction. Take care. Hug and kiss the baby for me. I'll be looking for more work from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

I loved every chapter , your imagination turned into words that are recreated in your reader's minds is a great gift!

LadyLotharioLadyLotharioalmost 12 years ago
Love

I've been following this story for a few months, and was thrilled every time I saw you add a new chapter. This story is easily one of the best I've read. I had so many mixed feels once I read this chapter, and most of them were because I didn't want it to end! But its over, it was fantastic while it lasted, and you couldn't have made the ending any better. You're an exceptionally talented author, and I look forward to keeping up with any stories you may release in the future. Keep it up! Trust me, everyone is waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beyond Excellent

DW, I love this story and how you told it. You managed to create a whole world which is what good writing is about. You also used Sci Fi like it used to be used many decades ago...as a way at looking at the world upside down and seeing how it would work. Many of the social constructs in our society were turned up side down and examined but you managed to do so without PREACHING. I loved it.

Now I have a few suggestions. No! not about your writing or your imagination which are just awesome. You have created this world and there are many story lines left to explore within it. How does the Lead Woman who has now seen the light handle what is a complete upheaval in her world view? How does the sister who has seen the light deal with and work with this new world order given that her two other sisters have not changed? What of the daughters and their families given that they are half human, and clearly each sees the world differently?

For that matter what of the humans that returned to Earth? Did Rose return? Did Molly change her mind?

So many new stories while working with the world that you have created.

You brought this to a satisfactory conclusion, the humans could return to Earth if they wanted, presumably others could return to their own worlds as well. Ciara had children by all of her men. They are indeed a family and a happy one. She is content on this world with her men. This story closed as it should have.

But as I said there is a lot of meat left on this bone and I for one would love to see you explore it with your skill and insight.

You have brought great enjoyment to many people while in the process of bringing a new life into this world.

God Bless You!

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyriealmost 12 years ago
Wow.

Thank you. I've truly enjoyed this story. I will definitely check back occasionally for anything new by you! In the meantime, enjoy your daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I have completely devoured this series in the last few days. It is incredible. I really got sucked into it and had a real connection with the characters. Thank you for putting out such an amazing product for us to enjoy. Much love!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Are you sure you are not just messing with us. You have an absolutely amazing writing style which suggests you either write for a living or that you should. This has been a brilliant read. Thank you very much.

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Oh Shit!

This is the part I hate! I am all done; now I have to put up with reality for a while. I can't even play at complaining about the length of this Dr.W. because it has been one hell of a ride. (I would still be reading if it had been 74 chapters though :) IM(not so)HO I don't think a story can be too long. Even Tolkein did a trilogy plus one and some side stories.

Lady, you are a terrific artist and this has been a real pleasure, but now I am done with all of your (to date) Lit. submittals. Take care and please find and excuse to make time for we who love you. Lynn

Damsel76Damsel76over 11 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed your story, and spent really nice hours reading it. I would love to read what happens with the next generation in the future. You should make it saga, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Astig

Astig ang Story mo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I finished reading the whole entire story! I loved the whole thing!

It should be made into a book (wouldn't be surprised if it already was), I would buy 50 copies but I wouldn't have anyone to share it with or all my friends would think I'm crazy.

Now I want to be abducted by aliens.

Overall- great story!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
37 is my favorite number.

Wonderful from the beginning Til the end. I'm going to miss my new found distant family. Although I will be here along with others for the new ride you plan to take us on. If your works show up on Barnes and Noble or Amazon, Hell you've got my money and maybe someone else's I might borrow lol.

Can't wait for your return until then enjoy your precious gift because she is now your true beautiful adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
~Best book ever~

Please, publish this story, I would totally buy it! This has been the best book I have ever read in my life, seriously..and I have read a LOT. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us, it has truly been amazing. (:

- Nicole

CajunBillCajunBillover 11 years ago
Classic

Ranks there with best Sci-Fi. Issac Asimov is best known for The Foundation Trilogy, but he listed 15 novels that contributed. Your story leaves a few open questions. Who was above the Administrators? Who developed the wireless network and information database? Who invented and built transports? What was the ore and why did others desire it?

There is lots to tell in a "Prelude to STTS" or "STTS 500 years later".

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Wow

I had walked away from this story because I read to fast and wanted to wait and read more chapters. I absolutely love this story, their where times I wanted to kill Ciara and the brothers. I also wanted to rant about the slavers. However the direction you took the whole story was amazing. This one is second on my list for best stories on Lit. Don't get me wrong I swear its a tie for first. Amazing job developing each character. I loved each on of the children and how they where all different. I would of loved to know more about the last four as much as we knew about Hannah and Kennedy. I also would of like to know where Rose's family settled. She was such a main part of this story. I think if you ever did follow up this story I would love to hear about Fuji's adventures. I would love to say that a short squeal or epilogue would be great just to hear how thing changed and settled for the whole plant but am torn to think that would take away from my day dreaming of creating my own answers :) When you come back after your child is older I will be happy to check back and see what else is new that you created. You have a wonderful talent thank you for sharing it.

SylviaSarsfieldSylviaSarsfieldover 11 years ago
Great job, congratulations on the awesome story, there are a few small issues though...

This was a really good story, and captivated me for weeks. I was desperate to read more of it whenever I had time. This was a very imaginative story, told well. There are a few typos buried in some chapters but all are easy to decipher. However, I feel I must tell you that the story seems to have repeated on itself for the last 4 pages. I scanned through and decided it was copied and pasted at the end of the story by mistake. You may want to fix this, but other than that it has been a pleasure reading your creation.

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Congratulations

My thanks and respect go to you, DoctorWolf. Your stories are beyond anything I could have hoped to find by chance. Congratulations are in order for closing a beautiful story gracefully and on your little one. I can't express how happy I'll be if/when you choose to post another story. Only this time i'll have to wait for them to come out chapter by chapter. That'll be torture for me, but your works are well worth the wait.

Honestly the only thing I felt like it was missing at all was more humor between the lovers. I literally busted out laughing when Evan mimicked Ciara's dance moves, but I didn't get that amusement from her for the most part. I feel terrible for critisizing any aspect of your work.

Please know I love your work. Both stories have kept me up beyond reasonable hours and I don't regret a single minute of missed sleep.

:) thank you again for sharing your gift. - onyx

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Finis

What a great read! This has been an epic tale. I hope that you enjoy your Child as much as Ciara enjoyed her children. And as much as I enjoyed your story. Come back to us soon. You will be missed. Ken

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
I miss ASTTS

Feels like i lost an old friend.. :)

CatBrownCatBrownover 11 years ago
The very best!

Thank you for a story far better than most published novels: A real piece of literature with depth and complexity. I hope you find a publisher and get this out into to the mainstream., but mostly I want to thank you for giving us such a gift on this website. This is far and away the best thing I've read here, and among the best things I've ever read, period! Enjoy mothering your little one, but don't neglect your gift either. I can't wait to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
repeated text

the text from the middle of page 7 of ch 37 to the end appears to be repeatedd from earlier and should be deleted

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
is this the end

is this the end my friend the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope it's not over yet

I do NOT read Sci-Fi. I came across your story, left it after a few lines and was compelled to go back. Once I read the first chapter I was hooked. This story can go so much further. Especially with the new world, Ciara's grandchildren. I'm so anxious to hear Rose and Fuji's stories...I really hope this isn't the end!

magikman233magikman233over 11 years ago
i liked this but.....

your story repeated itself after page 7 or 8,don't get me wrong its a wonderful tale but it seems you ought to pay attention to writing mistakes like that considering how captivating and well written your previous chapters were. though i suspect that might have been due to you being exhausted by the new little one in your life, in the mean time keep up the good work.

guiltiness3guiltiness3over 11 years ago
An excellent read

This was an incredibly engaging story written to an epic novel. You are a very good writer and I hope that you have more. A few people have ridiculously complained about editing issues, but I expect that they are not writers, or are failed writers. I applaud you DoctorWolf.

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Doctor Wolf you are an amazing writer.

I hope that you have published this amazing epic tale as its really far too good for here.Many Thanks for days of enjoyable reading .I LOVED it .

WinterHowlingWinterHowlingover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I love reading, and I do it often, but it's been a long time for someone to truly captivate me and wrap me up in a story. I have never been a fan of alien planet stuff. Just never interested me, but I can honestly say this story amazed me. If you ever publish this, please make some sort of announcement, because I would so gladly buy it. The two stories you have written so far have left me craving more, and I cannot wait to see what else you write. I am a huge fan of your work.

SymffalliumSymffalliumover 11 years ago
To DW

Pls. Publish this. Because this is Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting for more.....

I finished this story and two weeks later started it all over and read it again:) I love it so much. Please continue writing stories for us as I have already burned through your other one as well!

rhcherrysweetrhcherrysweetover 11 years ago
A Wonderful Read

I want to thank you for this wonderful story!!! It was fascinating and creative. Please continue to write. I know your time will be limited with a child but don't let your talent go unused for to long, I hope one day to see this story and the many more I know that you have published. Also thank you Steve150177 for you editing.

Passion_PenPassion_Penover 11 years ago
Thanks!!

Your tale of Ciara and her mates was inspiring. I love the world you built and the people you filled it with. I was devastated and delighted with each twist and turn.

In truth, I kindof disliked Ciara in the beginning, because she wasn't enjoying herself much. My idea of a good M/s story doesn't usually involve so much complaining, I guess. I was expecting a typically written, "girl meets boy, boy enslaves girl, girl hate it at first, boy shows her she secretly likes it and then she falls in love" tale. It took me a while before it dawned on me that this was a story of a normal, relatively vanilla earth girl; one that had no cause to enjoy herself.

Though this wasn't a viewpoint I expected, Ciara's attitude was believable, and her motivations were beautifully written. Despite my own penchants, I could easily feel sympathy for the miserable slave in the beginning.

As Ciara grew in her journey, I cherished her happiness as she found she could love these alien men, and her place with them. I was distraught when they sold her, and felt nauseous when I thought her life was going to be with horrible Rue!

Again, I was elated in her pregnancy, and devastated with the harsh realities of how baby girls grow up. I kept seeing very animalistic traits in the Paeterians (sic) and I loved it! When Damien beat Ciara for confiding in her friends, I was livid. I was so angry and callous to him and his Brothers for Bering such assholes. I wanted to punch something in the nuts, but I just kept on reading.

After reading about the forced pregnancies, I don't think I could have forgiven those men-if it hadn't been for the children being so damn charming to read about. Stephanie Meyer can't hold a candle to you when it comes to adorable cross-species love-babies.

With the formation of the Revoloution, you had me immersed in the perfect sci-fi thriller. The Brothers weren't truly forgiven until their experiences at the camp. The social structure of free peoples was both infuriating and enlightening at the same time. I hated that Ciara was ordered around in an ostensibly free "country". I had to learn my lesson along with her and Rose!

This last chapter was a perfect ending to an obviously well loved story. I realize many read this story as you published it, and can only imagine the pressure you felt to do it justice! You really pulled it off; neatly reiterating your salient points. Slavery of a sentient being is wrong, but being a little kinky in the bedroom is just fine.

I, like other readers, found the English in italics to be off putting, pulling me out of the tale. Ciara is the narrarator, the story is told in first person, and it's logical to assume that she would think in both English and Paetarian. (sic) That is such a minor flaw though, and one easily corrected for publishing.

One other thing that niggles at my (admittedly annoying) "editor OCD" is that you have such a rich world, but did not take as much time as you could have showing us how the characters think via their conversations. For example, the Brothers could have discussed the concept of slavery on a more philosophical level. They could have discussed religion, morality, their own beliefs... I felt "cheated" in a way, because Ciara perfunctorily notes discussion took place. This would have been a prime place for me, the reader, to gain insight into you, the author.

I am not trying to diminish your great work, with my critiques, however. It is truly the foundation of a masterpiece. I stayed up til the wee hours of many nights, and snuck reading in at work, while stopped at red lights, while watching tv: all because I found your story so compelling.

I realize I have been verbose, but after all the time and effort and words you have put into this story, I practically feel compelled to give you my adulation.

Thank you again,

Passion_Pen

Texancharm at gmail dot com

slp86slp86over 11 years ago
Format issue

I am not sure if someone has told you or if maybe my computer is messed up but on page 7 of this story where it should have ended an old chapter was copied over (I believe it was either 35 or 36). This makes the last 6 pages a repeat story. However I did love the story. The plot was great and contained just enough romance mixed with erotica. You are a great writer and I wished at multiple times while reading this that your story was an actual book so i could finish reading it wherever instead of waiting until I had an internet connection.

ArisianArisianover 11 years ago
Response to "publish this"

First, I'd simply like to comment that your story is fantastic, and you should be proud of it. Second, though, I must disagree with those who encourage you to "publish" this work.

Setting aside the fact that it already *is* published, right here, I understand that the intent of those suggestions is that you should remove the story from this site and re-publish it somewhere else that will allow you to charge money for it. While the desire to be payed for all your hard work is certainly a valid one, I think that removing this story from this site would ultimately not be the best way to begin to make money off your work.

The issue is that this story is consistently at the top of the site-wide reader voting "top list." You simply could not ask for better advertising than that. I'll give you the same advice I've given several other authors in the same position: leave this story where it is, free, as a loss-leader. When you write more in the future, publish that future work somewhere you can charge for it, and then add a link to that work at the end of this story, as well as in your site profile. Several other literotica authors have done this, though none of them have the status in the top-lists that you do, meaning it would be a more effective advertising source for you. Pull the story down, and that advertising goes away. Ultimately, the ability to have potential readers discover your talent is far more important than short-term sales, since it is very difficult to advertise for erotic literature in more "traditional" advertising venues. No one does NYTimes book reviews on erotica (more's the pity).

I encourage you to continue your writing (after taking however long a break you need, of course). The choice of whether to continue to offer your work for free or charge for it is, of course, entirely up to you. But if you do decide to charge for it, I think you'll be best served in the long run by leaving this story right where it is.

vox_vixenvox_vixenover 11 years ago
I wish this didn't end...

I remember when I was so eager for you to finish this story so that I'd know what happens to everyone in the end. Now I wish this didn't end for I now have nothing to look forward to whenever I visit Literotica. Hope you can write more stories for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two Simple Words

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I was literally sucked into this world and I'm sad to leave it, I feel like I've lost a friend now I have finished, thank you for this amazing story!

bumd11bumd11over 11 years ago
Thank you so much!

Because I came to this story well after its completion, it seemed pointless to leave comments on earlier episodes, but having now finished I must join in the song of praise. DoctorWolf writes so well, spins a gripping story, and has beautifully realized an alien world. (I was especially fascinated by the unusual, native-born Paterian women, and loved seeing Ciara's wonderful daughters flesh out our understanding of them.) I felt so proud of Ciara, watching her grow in strength and determination, as if I were seeing a close friend rise from defeat to great power.

As much as I loved Ciara, I was often frustrated and angry with Damien and his brothers (in particular at their brutal beating of their Sister). And yet, a word in defense of these men, so reviled at first by members of the camp. The free-born men came from a culture that despised slavery. The brothers were raised in an environment in which slaves were a normal and expected fixture; to their credit, they were able to see past their upbringing and find the evil in the practice, even if they couldn't understand how to fully respect and honor Ciara's freedom until they were immersed in camp life. So, I also was grateful for their growth. And, of course, as with Ciara and so many others, this is a testament to the author's ability to create full and rich characters.

To be honest, and a little shameful, the first couple of installments didn't completely grab me and I wasn't certain I would keep reading. But, tantalizing little things kept pulling me along, and soon I was hurrying through, eager to find what happens next, sad at the prospect of finishing. Bravo! I will now squander my emotional energy in hopes some day for further tales of Ciara's many offspring -- especially Kaley and Kelli, who came too late in the story to get to know them but have so much potential.

Thank you, DoctorWolf, thank you.

inspector123inspector123over 11 years ago
I would also like to add my thanks

for this wonderful story. Hopefully you will be back soon with another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great,,great...great

Love...love.....loved it....

mischievousfoxmischievousfoxover 11 years ago

loved this whole story! it's been nagging on my mind since ch. 36 and when i reread the whole thing once again, i was more than ecstatic to see that it has finished with the final chapter! i hope that you come up with another witty story with just as interesting characters and steamy scenes. congratulations on your birth and thank you for finishing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm guessing/hoping Fuji going to Batra and freeing the women, and reversing the corruption from the worms, will be the next story. That was left hanging, so it would make sense.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 11 years ago

I don't know if ur looking at comments still but I love this story so much I reread the last 5 chapters lol I think I would like panteria from rose's perceptive. Even maybe when she first meeant basin I think it would be cool. Ijuust love ur writing I even read the wolf story and I never I thoughti liked that. Well its great hope the baby is doing good can't wait to see more from u keep up the good work

chyaraskisschyaraskissover 11 years ago
double posting

Are you aware that pages 7-13 is double posting of 1-7

Baron2shyBaron2shyover 11 years ago
you didnt

Ciara screwing Bane's ass....really?!

This last chapter just didn't do it for me.

Loved the story as a whole but please leave kinky out of honourable Pretorian men.

miss_alisonmiss_alisonover 11 years ago
Love!

I love the individuality of the brothers, and im so glad she explores them so well and tending to their own needs! I love the role reversal in this chapter ;)

haras0477haras0477over 11 years ago
Great read!

I loved reading this story. It was hard to walk away between reading and I ended up spending too many nights up way later than I should have only to get less than 4 hours of sleep because I was so addicted to it. I think you could do a series with this tell Rose's story, and maybe even explore Fuji's story before coming to this planet or after she leaves to try and set her people free . I don't know but I very much so enjoyed it all from start to finish. You are a great writer don't stop=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I loved the story. Well developed plot, good action, great sex. Awesome!! Thanks.

netviper21netviper21about 11 years ago
Wish you were here....

Hope all is well with your family and looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Duplication

This chapter duplicated itself after the dominatrix scene with the brothers and Ciara. I don't think that was intended but it was confusing. I loved the story though. Great work DoctorWolf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great epic tale.

This was a great story. You concluded it nicely, though I was sad to see the story end. Thank you for the story and I hope you publish more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An amazing journey you have told loved it .....

Unbelievable story it was amazing couldnt put it down but sad it is finished but so happy the way you finished the story so glad the family stayed togeher. As mention in Bound to my Mate you are a very gifted writer never stop writing. Look forward to finding more of your books. I was confused about the double up as i got excited when i saw 13 pages to the last chapter but read it again anyway lol. Till the next time SJ Gold Coast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

So I just finished reading this entire story after 12 hours and 40 minutes - approximately. I'm EXTREMELY impressed by how well written it is. Please do not take it down - I will reread it for a very long time. I savored this book very much.

On a side note - you should look into getting this published. I would buy a copy of the this to read, and it's truely fantastic.

Good luck in all your endeavours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for the printing press

Great Story please tell us when you start selling stories. I love your writing style you thought everything out so well ahead of time. Love the way something mentioned would come back 10 chapters later and suddenly everything would make sense. wonderfully put together. I loved how a socialist society worked for them because of their hive mind and the free without freedom concepts, and yet it looked like freedom was going to come in full ever so slowly after the war. Hungry for more! now that I have seen you write a story this long I want to see an even LONGER and MORE diabolical plot. oops sorry I just started foaming at the mouth thinking about it! keep up the good work :D Created an account just so I could follow you and make a more personal comment XD

Sign up and sign in not working today :(

-LitEagle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

You should really try to publish this as a book! If you take out sex act description, I believe it would be great read for teenagers! You should at least try.

Mr. No

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FANTASTIC TALE

Just finished reading your last chapter....Read three chapters in my first visit, but realizing what a wonderful storyteller you are, limited myself to a chapter a day...cheated a couple of time, and sadly read the last chapter today. Did not want the tale to end. Thank you for allowing us a peak at a far distant planet inhabited by some well described aliens and their acceptance of human's version of freedom. Can hardly wait to read more of your material.

Your story has moved up to number one in my view...Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I just finished this story and I'm so unbelievably sad it is over. It kept me riveted the whole time, and I'm so glad things have turned out to be free and happy. Naturally, reading this on an erotic literature site, I read it at first for the sex, then for the breathtaking storyline and dynamic characters. Thank you for this spectacular story, and best wishes in your future endeavors.

Amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved your story!

Loved your story and was truly sad to reach the end. You don't know how many times I forced myself to continue staring at the screen. I never wanted to stop reading. Great job!

camouflagehuntresscamouflagehuntressabout 11 years ago
<3

I read this entire series in just a couple of days and I am so glad I came across it! I personally think this is written better than some published books! You should really think about publishing this!! Definitely the best thing I've ever read here on Literotica! I will be looking into your other stories and following you along! Also, thanks for the ginger comment to help with morning sickness!! I just found out I'm about 7wks pregnant & have been suffering "morning" sickness all day... Keep up the good work! Hope your little one is doing well!!

cillerycilleryabout 11 years ago
Publish now!

Get a second editing and self-publish this novel on kindle, this is way to good to be kept on this side only.

Ginger_PIGinger_PIabout 11 years ago
wow

I'm a huge sci-fi fantasy freak... and i LOVE this!!!!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
#188

A great story is a beautiful thing to behold. Thank you for your many hours of toil. It brought us many hours of enjoyment.

Wish I could say your blessed crumb cruncher will eventually allow you time to write again, but would be a lie. ( been there) Perhaps some day the muse will be too strong and you will carve out time. We will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!!!!

I just finished reading this and loved every minute of it. This is my first comment and after reading lots of the other comments I have to say I agree you need to publish this! I could go on and on about how great it is :)

But I do want to say a few things that I thought would make it even better before you publish it... I wished that you described the characters physical appearance more often.. It was really hard for me to get a visual of the brothers.. I felt like it was briefly told in the beginning, but more through out the story would have been great! Also, I don't know if I just have the worst memory ever, but I couldn't remember the name of the story for the life of me! I read it in about 3 weeks (darn kids and work) but couldn't and still can't really remember the name? I don't know why? I just feel like it needs something more, to make it stick? But I'm no writer so who knows :)

Thank you for the entertainment and I hope to see this published one day! I would certainly buy it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow very sad it is over

DW

not a lot i can add to the comments already posted :)

how ever i am sure that if this can be mase into a movienow if this can be made into a movie it will be considered a classic. Thank you sharing your time with us. Very

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So impressed by this story and your talent!

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I only found it last week after reading your first one and I just couldn't stop to leave a comment until I finished the whole story. Your grasp of story and character development is truly professional and I join with many others in encouraging you to write more stories and seek to have them published.

At the end of every chapter I tried to imagine where the story would go next and was always amazed that you surpassed my expectations so thoroughly. I enjoyed everything about this story and feel thoroughly satisfied now that it's done. You included every bit of information I craved and nothing that was unnecessary to distract from the pleasure of reading while immersing myself in your imagination.

I believe you struck the perfect balance of erotica and literature. This is what I was looking for when I first came to this site and had never found before. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

I can honestly say that the whole sci-fi and nonhuman thing never really interested me, but after coming across this story and reading one chapter, I was hooked. I loved the entire story line, and agree with the others that more submissions from you would be wonderful.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful story...I've cried and laughed while reading this and have thoroughly enjoyed myself! Got a little confused when the ending was repeated but no harm no foul :) Hope there will be more wonderful tales from you in the future. Thanks again for a little escape from my normal life :)

AmateursWantedAmateursWantedalmost 11 years ago
Life effecting

I think that you are a very talented writer....for the first time ever I have read a story completely without skipping the in depth descriptions. I understand where some of your fans asked for a little more description of the guys and I agree....I found myself often forgetting what each of Ciara's masters look like.....I hope you get this story published......I can so see myself reading this in the future, it was that damn good.....I laughed a lot and cried some also.....it is an offal situation for a story line but you handled it with so much grace,.....to the point you had me your reader questioning if this is something I could handle lol......probably not......I am about to read another one of your stories because you have intrigued me with your style.....I wish you the best of luck and hope to see more stories from you.....this story was so capturing that it honestly filled a void,.....in other words it was a successful escape from reality......thanks DOCTORWOLF

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 11 years ago
AWESOME

That was awesome. I enjoy the story. You rock!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET YOUR NEXT STORY BE INTERRACIAL/SCI-.FI/NONHUMAN story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Took me a few days to read all of this

And I have to say it was bloody fantastic

You made me laugh and cry

A brilliant story

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dont judge a book by its cover

I read the first few chapters of this series and I seriously thought I was going to hate this story. I have read bound to my mate and loved it. So going from that story to this one was extremely hard. I almost didn't read this story because I thought I wouldn't enjoy it. Thank go that I never give up on things because I enjoyed this story so much. For the past two weeks my life revolved around this story. You are extremely talented and have a gft for painting a picture through your stories. Thanksfor another amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!

This story is wonderful! While I feel it is out of place in Literotica due to the rather tame nature, it is well written and thought out. I do have to point out tho, the last few pages of chapter 37 are repeated. Both the stories I have read by DoctorWolf should be published professionally. Thank you for the imaginative days of reading you have provided. I look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
huh

Why did you double back in this chapter? I was hoping to read about Ciara and Banes baby. but why go through it and then repeat the the previous 3-4 pages? it was a wonderful story i loved the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hello dw

hi,wondering how the good doc and her young family r getting on. best wishes x.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous